Viridescent Floral Design Reviews

Viridescent Floral Design 7
  • Jessica

Jessica Levy · Married on 10/28/2018

Couldn't ask for better

Kate could not have been better. She was the perfect combination of laid back and easy to work with, but also very responsive and detail-oriented. Her designs were original, and she easily incorporated our requests. And she was excellent at translating the half-formed ideas of women who had an utter lack of floral knowledge into concrete ideas that we could understand and get excited about. She also helped us be conscious of our budget and loved our idea of using fruit and vegetables in our arrangements (we got compliments on the grapefruits and artichokes). Finally, just a note that she was thoughtful and appropriate working with two brides. She delivered solidly and we never had reason to be concerned either during the planning process or on the day of. She made the venue look gorgeous. Thank you, Kate!

Jenna · Married on 08/18/2018

Kate was a pleasure to work with and did the most wonderful job creating beautiful florals for our wedding day. Everything was stunning, and our guests are still raving about the flowers a month later! Kate really understood the vision and color scheme we had in mind, and she executed what was beyond anything I could have imagined!

Viridescent Floral Design 8
    Viridescent Floral Design 9
    Viridescent Floral Design 10
    Viridescent Floral Design 11
    Viridescent Floral Design 12

jessica · Married on 05/06/2018

We used Kate for our wedding at the Roundhouse in Beacon two weeks ago. We considered about 5 florists in general and we chose Kate because, not only was she lovely and has a calming factor to her, but she was the only one of the florists that we felt actually designed. All of the florists ask to see our pinterest boards and then just put together a proposal with the exact images we shared with them. But we aren't florists!! Kate came back with super creative designs (a really cool plastic/glass box with our names on it and flowers inside to sit on the escort table). My fiance and I just felt that she really got what we were trying to do and wasn't pushing her own agenda. We really loved working with her throughout the entire process - she even suggested other vendors we could use since she knew Beacon well (a place for a rehearsal dinner, a hair stylist). I 100% recommend working with her - we will miss talking with her regularly.

Molly · Married on 03/10/2018

We absolutely loved how our wedding flowers looked - Kate of Viridescent did an incredible job, and everything looked even more beautiful than we could have imagined. She understood our vision perfectly and brought it to life, and she was so great to work with. She was super responsive to all my emails, happy to talk things out when I didn't quite understand what I wanted, and she made sure every detail was perfect. She came along to one of our site visits and was so helpful in helping us envision how everything would look for our wedding day. We would book her again in a heartbeat!

Photos courtesy of The Ramsdens!

Viridescent Floral Design 13
    Viridescent Floral Design 14

Diana · Married on 11/03/2017

Kate was professional and her work was fantastic and beautiful. She worked with us to make sure all the details of our wedding were included without breaking the bank. Not only is her work gorgeous, but she donates all the flowers to a fantastic cause after the event. Similar to most couples getting married, we were super busy and trusted her to take care of all the details, and she delivered to perfection. We would recommend her to anyone.

Viridescent Floral Design 15
    Viridescent Floral Design 16

Nina · Married on 10/29/2017

I can't say enough nice things about Kate! She is amazingly talented, trustworthy and overall such a pleasure to work with. Kate took the time to really understand my vision down to the very last detail. She was always quick to respond over email, and her schedule to meet in person was always flexible. On the day of my wedding, everything was perfect. Everything turned out better than I had imagined in my head. From the tables to the chuppah to my bouquet—everything was unbelievably gorgeous. I'm actually sad that my wedding is over because I miss working with her!! She's the best. Highly recommend!!!!

Viridescent Floral Design 17
    Viridescent Floral Design 18
    Viridescent Floral Design 19

Taryn · Married on 09/16/2017

Kate absolutely blew us away with her gorgeous floral design for our wedding weekend this past September, and we cannot stop thinking about how stunning everything was. From the moment I met Kate, I was confident that she would not only create something extraordinary, but that her calm and friendly demeanor would make working together a breeze. She was able to take my scattered thoughts from our first meeting, endure all the changes we made during our last few, and create insanely beautiful arrangements that took our breath away....more beautiful than anything we could have ever imagined. We had multiple events at our venue--rehearsal dinner, ceremony, cocktail hour, reception. Kate truly grasped our vision and was able to design gorgeous arrangements for each setting, ensuring that the entire weekend flowed together flawlessly. From the table arrangements, to the bouquets, to the chuppah, in addition to the gorgeous vessels and lanterns, everything was just BEYOND stunning! My bouquet literally brought me to tears, I only wish I could have kept it forever. Kate is a true artist and an absolute dream to work with. One other thing that I loved about working with Kate, and something that truly speaks to the kind of person she is--after the wedding, she will donate all the florals to a charity so that others can enjoy there beauty! We are just so happy we found Kate and that we had the pleasure of working with her!

Samantha · Married on 09/08/2017

Kate created the florals for my wedding in September and WOW were they beautiful. I am truly blown away by the gorgeous details and arrangements we received. My flower comb was absolutely breathtaking and I did not want to take it out at the end of the night. In fact, I put it back in my hair the next morning! Kate is a true professional and was a dream to work with. Thank you!

Talia · Married on 08/13/2017

I just got married this past weekend and simply can't get over how beautiful everything was. Everything Kate touched was absolutely gorgeous and a total work of art. From the table arrangements, to the bouquets, flower crowns, boutonnieres, and huppah, she was able to take all the scattered ideas I had about what I envisioned for my wedding and integrate them into something even more stunning than I could have ever dreamed of. Aside from her talent, she is also just a genuinely kind, down-to-earth person. She was responsive and patient, respectful of my budget and gave me suggestions for how to work within it without sacrificing quality. She took the time to ask questions and get to know me and understand the kind of event I was trying to create before giving her suggestions. If the event is local, she will also donate the arrangements to a domestic violence shelter the day after the event, which I really love.

Maggie · Married on 12/31/2016

Kate is an expert florist and her arrangements and style made our wedding more gorgeous than I could have imagined. I highly recommend hiring Kate for your wedding. I knew I wanted simple, classic flowers and some gold glamour for our New Year's Eve wedding, but I needed Kate's guidance and expertise to get the vision right. I tossed out a few ideas and she instantly made them into an outstanding vision for our wedding. She arranged gorgeous gold lanterns down the aisles, twinkle lights in the flowers, picked the exact right style for the vases, and found the perfect flowers to match a black tie wedding. The best part is that she made everything so easy! I had so much confidence in her work from our first conversation and I never had to worry about the flowers during the planning process. She's not only a true professional, but so easy-going and friendly that you'll love working with her. Seeing the flowers on our wedding day truly blew me away. I am so impressed with Kate's work and so happy we hired her for our wedding.

Jessica · Married on 10/14/2016

I can not express enough how wonderfully talented Kate is. She is smart, creative, and has a true passion for floral design and flowers in general. All of these things come across in her work. She is so organized and hard working. From our initial talks to the final result every step of the process was enjoyable and it was so much fun seeing everything come together the day of. Kate has a way of beautifully enhancing the space through flowers and greenery but not overpowering it. Each flower, color, type of greenery complimented the space so well and seemed completely effortless and unique. She truly understands how to work with every type of flower and vessel to make everything so seamless. Everything that had her stamp on it was so beautiful it brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it again! From our ceremony arch, to my bouquet, to our reception, and sweetheart table, Kate absolutely nailed it, I was truly blown away. We were so lucky to be able to have her as a part of our day, I can't recommend her enough!!!

Esther · Married on 09/04/2016

Kate is an artist. Her artistic sensibility and her amazing eye for color, texture, and design make her floral arrangements and bouquets truly sensational. She happens also to be the loveliest person you could work with - she listens intently, understands an idea instantly, and has the talent to recreate it in nature. Kate uses so many different elements in her work but each blossom or leaf is perfectly arranged so that they work together as a mesmerizing whole. From the moment we met her, we knew we wanted to work with her and when her arrangements and bouquets arrived on the wedding day we were in awe. She went over and above in each bouquet. Her floral artwork gave, in equal measure, elegance, frivolity, and beauty to the day. You will be glad you decided to work with her, and grateful that you found her, as are we. Thank you, Kate, for everything you did!