Urban Rubbish Reviews

6 Reviews for Urban Rubbish

• Meranda

Meranda M. · Married on 01/03/2021

Flawless and Seamless Experience

I don't know much about flowers so I sent in pictures from pinterest of all the different types of flowers and arrangements I loved and let them know the style I was going for and they hit it on the dot! The floral arrangement was perfect!! I also rented a triangle altar piece with florals attached and they came to the wedding to set it up and move it later inside to the reception as decoration for behind the bride and groom's table. They even came back later that night to help take it down. The entire experience was flawless and went so smooth. I would hire them again in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 01/12/2021
  • Brandi

Brandi · Married on 03/07/2020

Amazing dark boho

I love the flowers they created for me, our bouquets looked so beautiful. They were able to creat a dark boho look I wanted.

Sent on 03/15/2020
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 11/08/2019

Urban Rubbish was such a dream to work with!

I can’t even begin to explain how amazing Urban Rubbish is! I’m not a design person at all but when I gave my very vage description of what I thought I wanted in my very first email with Jaelynn she gave me a lot of feedback and always emailed me back promptly. She gave me suggestions that kept me within our budget and man was I blown away with the final product! Our wedding day started off rainy but Urban Rubbish came in and went to work. They stayed up until the last hour they could waiting (and hoping) that the sun would come out so that we could move everything outdoors and I could have my dream outdoor ceremony. Which It did; and they completely knocked it out of the park!! The entire Urban Rubbish team was amazing to work with and went above and beyond! If you want an amazing experience with your florals choose Urban Rubbish today!!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Claire

Claire A. · Married on 10/26/2019

Best Florist EVER!

I cannot say enough good things about working with Urban Rubbish, and with Mary Beth in particular!! I don't know a thing about florals, and when I walked into my initial meeting with Mary Beth all I had was a few photo ideas and a vision in my head. I tried hard to explain to her what I wanted, and she took my words and made it a perfect reality. Seeing my vision come to life at the venue on our wedding day almost brought tears to my eyes. Mary Beth did such a BEAUTIFUL, beautiful job. Her sweet personality and her love for what she does truly shines through her work.
    As a bride planning my own wedding, what I loved about Urban Rubbish was that they provided all the table decor (votives, candles, vases, small glass jars) for our seating tables. It was GREAT to know that this was taken care of, and I didn't have to search for or provide table decor at all for the guest tables. We seated guests at 25-ish tables, so this was super helpful. Urban Rubbish also set all the decor up on the seating tables, which was so helpful for my coordinator the day-of. The late-night pick-up is definitely a worthy investment; the Urban Rubbish team came and packed everything up after the wedding, took down ALL the greenery (and we had a lot of it!) and that really helped with venue cleanup.
    My husband and I actually got married at a small church ceremony the day before our big venue wedding, and Urban Rubbish (at the very last minute!) worked to add a surprise bouquet for me and boutonniere for my husband to have at the church that matched our wedding florals. I was REALLY felt like our wedding was made to be a priority, and that the team cared about my opinion and my vision. During the wedding planning process this was such a huge blessing. Mary Beth was so responsive to all my questions, and jumped to adjust, add, or fix anything I needed with my proposal. Thank you for going ABOVE AND BEYOND!!!!!!!!! I am so thankful that ya'll were a part of our special day, and there is no one else I would have rather worked with!!!!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • ASHLIN

Ashlin S. · Married on 05/26/2019

Choose urban rubbish

Urban Rubbish was so accommodating and sweet. No matter how many times I emailed with a change or update, they happily adjusted. They worked with my budget and were always professional and quick to respond. Everyone commented on how beautiful my florals were. They were the perfect touch to add pop to our special day. We couldn't have picked a better floral company! 😍💐

Sent on 06/09/2019

Haleigh · Married on 11/04/2016

What an amazing floral experience! Jaelynn kept in touch with me throughout the whole process of planning, letting me know about flower availability, design ideas, and anything I wouldn't have thought to ask. Urban Rubbish is truly so talented in their floral design. My centerpieces, bouquet, hair piece, and boutonnieres looked amazing!! I would book her again and again if I could! Thank you so much for making my floral vision a reality!

Sent on 12/21/2016