Uptown Valet & Transportation Reviews

53 | Austin, TX

53 Reviews for Uptown Valet & Transportation

Ashley · Married on 01/20/2018

Uptown Valet was great! They were prompt, professional, and let our guests listen to their own music to and from the Wedding Venue. They offered many choices for the size and how many passengers could be picked up! I would recommend them to all of my family & friends!

Thank you!!

Sent on 01/28/2018

Cyd · Married on 11/18/2017

Our wedding planner recommended Uptown because they had local dispatch and a person on the ground to make sure guests were picked up and delivered. They traveled between 2 hotels, a church and reception site with multiple trips between all three. Buses were clean and drivers were friendly and courteous. Excellent service! Would use them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 01/27/2018

D · Married on 09/09/2017

Very professional and friendly. Easy to work with, great communication, on time, one less thing we worried about on wedding day. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/10/2018

I recently used Uptown Valet for my wedding in Austin and want to highly recommend this company for anyone looking for a limo service in the Austin area. Arrington was great to work with and made planning from out of state very easy. His whole staff was extremely reliable, friendly and trustworthy. Uptown Valet was always on time and provided an excellent service for our wedding. We cannot thank them enough for the great work they did.

Sent on 12/29/2015

Kimberly · Married on 11/15/2014

When I told my other wedding vendors I was using Uptown for our transportation, everyone’s response was the same: “They’re fantastic!” And they truly were. We used them to transport our bridal party, groomsmen, and guests from our hotel to the venue and back, as well as for our getaway car. To me it seemed like a complicated endeavor – there were a number of different pickup and drop off times, some of which required a charter bus, others a shuttle, etc., but Uptown never batted an eye. They were truly professionals – courteous, responsive, on time (or even early), and had a fleet that looked like it was in brand-new condition. I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 01/21/2015

Very helpful and did a fantastic job!

Sent on 08/18/2014

Patty · Married on 05/10/2014

My first experience with this type of service. Arrington and Ruben were both helpful in helping me with the arrangements. They offered good advice on what my needs would for the wedding.

Sent on 05/19/2014

GREAT customer service and easy to work with. We will definitely use them again.

Sent on 08/13/2014

We used Uptown Valet to provide transportation to/from our rehearsal dinner and for a car on our wedding day. Both services were excellent and the drivers were very professional. The value for money was good as well. I would highly recommend Uptown.

Sent on 01/28/2014

Arrington and his whole staff were amazing. My wedding planner recommended him, and I'm so glad we didn't think twice when looking for valet for our guests and transportation to the wedding for the wedding party and families. Arrington was professional, friendly, and fair. All of our calls and emails were returned quickly, if not answered immediately.

It was literally FREEZING the day of our all outdoor wedding, and I never heard of any complaints or saw any slacking from the valets. Our wedding was held at a unique venue that offered nothing but the space, and though we had well over a dozen vendors working our monster party, I'd have to say that Uptown was in my top three. It may sound weird that I loved the valet company more than my photographers or florist, but they really were such a dream to work with!

Sent on 01/22/2014

Uptown Valet & Transportation's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback! We thoroughly enjoyed working with the planner and your family. All of our staff thought it was one of the best weddings that they had the pleasure to service. Thank you again and Congratulations to you all!

- Arrington & Staff - Uptown Valet & Transportation

Arrington Grawunder with Uptown Valet was so helpful and accommodating for the wedding I planned last year. We were constantly making changes to the 3 day schedule and he was able to make everthing happen in record time. Drivers were very professional and worked with us when we moved around drop off and pick up times. I would highly recommend Uptown Valet for any of your transportation needs. I will be using them in the future for sure!!

Sent on 01/23/2014

Amy · Married on 10/05/2013

We provided transportation to and from our wedding. Uptown provided 2 shuttles and was extremely prompt about the pick up and drop off times. Our guests said they had the best time on the ride home because the drivers had great music playing so they could keep the party going!

Sent on 10/08/2013

Uptown Valet & Transportation's reply:

This is great to hear! Thanks again for having us!!

- Arrington & Staff - Uptown Valet & Transportation

Uptown was fantastic from start to finish. My husband wanted to see the buses in advance bc of a prior bad experience. Uptown sent a stretch limo to pick him up and take him to see the buses! We requested refreshments on the buses and they bought the drinks and ice. We didn't have to do anything. On the wedding day, the owner or manager was present with the bus driver to ensure everything went smoothly. It's been 5 months and our guests continue to comment on how great it was we had a bus and how nice it was. We could not have been happier with Uptown.

Sent on 02/09/2014

Hope · Married on 08/04/2013

Arrington is awesome. I contacted him and within 12 hours he responded, even sometimes responding quite late into the evening. I had no idea what I needed for transportation until the very last minute and Arrington accommodated it all! The limos and buses were early and got everyone there in one piece and on time! Many guests also raved about how bad ass the driver was and how kind he was to the guests.

If you have any transportation needs please contact Arrington at Uptown Valet & Transportation, they are worth your time and money!

Sent on 09/01/2013

Uptown Valet did a great job for both our son's wedding and Rehearsal Dinner. The drivers were professional, timely and well groomed and their buses were modern, clean and comfortable. The owner couldn't have been nicer or more accommodating. We even received a thank you note when it was over!

Sent on 08/26/2013

Uptown Valet was great! When I booked my daughter's May 4, 2013 wedding with Arrington, I felt 100% confident that everything would go smoothly--and it did. The wedding transportation checklist was a great way to communicate our needs. The driver was great and when we didn't come down to the limo on time, he called my cell to touch base and let us know he was ready when we were. I highly recommend Uptown Valet!--Suzanne

Sent on 05/27/2013

Uptown Valet & Transportation's reply:

Thank you so much for having us! We truly appreciate you letting us be a part of your "big day!"

Nicole · Married on 04/06/2013

Uptown Valet is amazing! Arrington helped answer all of my questions and concerns in a very timely matter. He was very accommodating and made me feel at ease. On our wedding day, the driver arrived plenty early to our reception space and was very friendly. The limo was awesome! We couldn't have asked for a better way to end our evening. Thank you Uptown Valet!

Sent on 04/19/2013

Uptown Valet & Transportation's reply:

Thank you Nicole! It is always great hearing back from our previous clients and we wish nothing but the best for you all!

Jill · Married on 03/28/2013

Very affordable pricing. They arrived way ahead of schedule, and the driver was very friendly and professional. He even offered to take our picture outside our wedding night hotel without us even asking him too. I would recommend Uptown Valet.

Sent on 04/07/2013

Abbie · Married on 12/29/2012

Transportation was a HUGE part of our wedding day as we provided transportation for all of our guests from our wedding hotel. It went flawlessly. The buses were more than prompt ready to take our guests to our wedding and reception. The buses were clean, the drivers more than just polite and we were very satisfied with our transportation arrangements.

Sent on 05/28/2013

Nancy · Married on 09/22/2012

We used Uptown Valet & Transportation for our wedding in Austin, TX. From start to finish they were so great to work with. Great staff, great drivers, great vehicles. They were on time and just made things go so smoothly. We used them for shuttles and limo.

Sent on 10/15/2012

We LOVED Uptown Valet. They were incredibly easy to work with and professional. We arranged buses to bring guests from the hotel to the ceremony/reception and for our getaway car. All the vehicles were very clean, and the drivers were super polite. We HIGHLY reccomend them!

Sent on 10/30/2012
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/15/2012

We used Uptown Valet for our transportation after our Wedding on 9/15. The service was great and very professional. We had a last minute address change that our driver was able to accomodate without any hesitation. Very good prices and car was nice and clean. Will definitely recommend them in future.

Sent on 09/24/2012

Christine · Married on 09/08/2012

Excellent service! Arrington was great at checking in with me days before the wedding to make sure everything was set for the transportation. We had transportation for our guests to and from the reception, our wedding party to the church and to the reception, and a get-a-way car. Everyone was on time and was very professional. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/21/2012

Uptown Valet & Transportation's reply:

Thank you Christine! It was a pleasure working with you and Darrick. Please let us know if we can help you with any transportation needs in the future. Cheers to you all!

Darrell · Married on 08/18/2012

Arrington provided us with a quote for shuttle service from the hotel to the wedding reception. He is excellent to work with & was extremely helpful. The shuttle driver was very courteous and patient. We highly recommend Uptown.

Sent on 08/22/2012

Chris · Married on 06/16/2012

Our driver was timely and courteous!

Sent on 06/19/2012