Unwrapped & Uncorked Events Reviews

Unwrapped & Uncorked Events 5
  • Ann

Ann Stall · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing Wedding Coordinator

Kat went out of her way to make sure our wedding went Super smooth. The day after our wedding we couldn't believe how awesome our wedding went and then to hear back from our guests on how amazing our wedding planner was and how great she made everything go.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Ann,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for the kind words! The pleasure was all mine and I really enjoyed working with you and Jason on your special day. Everything was flawless and your organization was so helpful in allowing me to make sure everything ran as planned. Wishing you all the best and thank you again for the opportunity to be your coordinator!

Take care,

Kathryn
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 09/14/2019

Best wedding coordination

Kathryn was the calmest, most organized, dependable and helpful person the day of our wedding. Things were perfect. Absolutely perfect in my eyes. Sure, there were unexpected issues, but she never let us know and handled everything amazingly. Kept us ON TIME and made sure all our guests were taken care of. My mom was amazed at how personable she is and how easily she fit into our family. My mom had the chance to enjoy our wedding and not worry about any details at all - we all did! I cannot thank her enough for helping us pull it all together. Call her, book her, do whatever it takes to have her help you with your event!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Hi Samantha,

Thank you so much for the kind review and taking the time to write all of this! It honestly was my pleasure and I am beyond thrilled that I had the chance to work with you and Ramiro on your special day. Your wedding was such a fun day and I loved being a part of it. Wishing you both all the best!
  • Lorena

Lorena Chavez · Married on 08/31/2019

Wonderful Coordinator

Kathryn was such an amazing wedding coordinator! She was always so organized and was there to answer all my questions and made sure I was not too stressed the month before the wedding as she helped me with all the last minute details. She was so helpful for the rehearsal and made sure the next day would be organized and I would not have to worry about anything! The day of the wedding she was there to assist with everything we needed and I had such a stress-free day thanks to her! I would highly recommend Kathryn for any wedding or event you are planning.

Sent on 11/12/2019

Unwrapped & Uncorked Events's reply:

Thank you so much Lorena for the kind review! I’m so grateful that I had the opportunity to assist with yours and David’s special day. You were so organized in the planning and all of the details you put into your special day were enjoyed by all. Wishing you both the best in this new chapter as Mr and Mrs!
  • Christine

Christine Sutherland · Married on 10/06/2018

Best decision ever!

Kathryn was completely amazing!!!
    The truth is that the only reason we hired a day-of wedding coordinator was because our reception venue required it. And initially, we sort of begrudgingly did it because we had to...but it just seemed like another expense and possibly an unnecessary one! But now that all is said and done, I'm honestly not sure what we would have done without her! Seriously, my husband and I agree that it was 100% money very well spent...and one of the best decisions we made! Though we hired her as a "day-of" coordinator, she was present and helping from a month before our wedding! She took so many things off our plates, especially in the days leading up to the wedding! And then, on the day of our wedding, it seemed like she was able to bilocate or something! She was everywhere we needed her to be, taking care of so many things that we wouldn't have been able to handle and making it so that we didn't have to worry about anything! She handled it ALL! We remain in awe of EVERYTHING she helped with, handled, and took care of for us that day!
    I completely understand how expensive weddings can be...but trust me, you really should find a way to make hiring Kathryn fit into the budget! You will not regret it!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Marisvel · Married on 08/31/2018

Hands down best coordinator! Kathryn was highly professional, punctual, detailed, thorough, friendly, intelligent and an over all bad a$$ problem solver! Our photographer was a no call/no show and she worked with my close family and friends to help make sure our entire wedding was caught on camera. She was so good, no one else at the wedding realized what had happened! She is probably the most organized person I know and worked so well with our vendors. If I could give her 10 stars I would! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/07/2018

Lisa Wahl · Married on 08/04/2018

A wonderful event planner!

Kathryn planned our 40 year wedding anniversary vow renewal! She is an amazing event planner. She helped us with every detail and made our special day so memorable. Family and friends had a wonderful time as well! Kathryn is warm, kind and devoted to her customers. No matter how big or small the event is, she delivers with 100% effort and went above and beyond expectations. We felt that she was honest, hard-working and showed a deep passion for planning events! You won’t be disappointed if Kathryn helps you plan your event.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Kathie · Married on 04/30/2018

I highly recommend Kathryn for your special day. She pays attention to detail and goes above and beyond the call of duty to make sure you enjoy every minute of your wedding.

Unwrapped & Uncorked Events 6
    Sent on 05/17/2018

Kathie,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! It was such a pleasure working with you and Jessica to finalize the planning and on the day-of the wedding. I am glad I was able to make the event more stress-free for you both and I hope you were able to relax. Thank you again for allowing me to be a small part of such a beautiful day!

Best Wishes,

Kathryn Eyers
    Owner & Event Planner
    Unwrapped & Uncorked Events

Lisa · Married on 11/25/2017

I have had the privileged and honor to work with Kathryn Eyers, with Unwrapped and Uncorked Events! I have worked with many planners before but Kathryn is truly the BEST there IS!!. She has the perfect eye when it comes to Details with any event from weddings baby showers or corporate! I have witness how she makes the client feel special from the very beginning to the very end! She is always on time in fact she gets to her destination 30 minutes ahead of time and runs the event effortlessly and she is one of the kindest people you will ever meet! Every client or vendor who has the opportunity to work with Kathryn is truly fortunate!
    Lisa Wolniewitz with Time Knot Forgotten Photography

Unwrapped & Uncorked Events 7
    Unwrapped & Uncorked Events 8
    Unwrapped & Uncorked Events 9
    Unwrapped & Uncorked Events 10
    Unwrapped & Uncorked Events 11
    Sent on 07/10/2018

Candice · Married on 10/08/2017

Kathryn was a total blessing during the final weeks leading up to my wedding. She not only stepped into the role of coordinator to support me with the day-of details, but she also played referee between my parents and the venue when things needed to be cleared up.

Sent on 10/29/2017
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 09/30/2017

Kathryn was brought in by our officiant as party of his team and I’m so grateful he brought her. Kathryn was there to help us with our rehearsal and everything the day of the wedding. She was very responsive and helpful the week of the wedding reaching out to vendors and communicating with me. I’m so thankful to have her as part of the team on our wedding day.

Sent on 10/06/2017

Unwrapped & Uncorked Events's reply:

Vanessa & Blake - Thank you very much for taking the time to write this kind review. I am so happy I had the opportunity to assist with your special day! It was a pleasure working with you both, as well as your family & friends. I wish you two all the best in your marriage.