Unlimited Exposures Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Ewelina M. Married on 10/05/2019

Blown away!

Brett and Zach did our wedding and they were beyond amazing! There were a couple hiccups that happened through out the day, not with photography, other things, and brett was so great at keeping me calm and getting me through it! They were so professional and on point in a timely fashion and made sure all our requests were met. Arrived on time and made us feel so comfortable. We seriously couldn't have picked anyone better. He listened to everything we asked for and delivered! The pictures came out absolutely amazing! We were blown away at the quality of his work. Words can not describe how thankful we are that they helped make our day that much more special. Definitely recommend him!!
    Mariel Married on 11/12/2017
    Brett and Mike did a WONDERFUL job photographing my wedding. They arrived early and stayed until the very end of the wedding. Brett and Mike were flexible throughout the day, made sure to get the pictures I felt were most important, and then about 1,400 more amazing shots. I am so excited to see the video (shot by Paul!) and get to create my wedding album. Thank you Unlimited Exposures for making this process so easy and exciting.
    Merrin Married on 09/16/2017
    Brett from Unlimited Exposures was the absolute best photographer we could have hired. Not only is he a true professional, but he goes above and beyond his "duties" to ensure a successful and happy day for everyone involved in the wedding. He assisted in making sure everyone was where they needed to be, kept us on a great time schedule, and captured a amazing candid shots of us throughout the entire day. Brett and his team worked tirelessly to ensure everything was perfect and that everyone was happy. He was able to capture all of our wedding pictures in multiple locations in order to get some of the best shots. He was easy to work with prior to the wedding and frequently communicated with me to ensure every last detail was covered. I can't recommend Brett and Unlimited Exposures enough for your next wedding of party! They were the absolute best !
    Jo Married on 09/02/2017
    This is the second wedding Unlimited Exposures has done for me, so professional, expert photography, beautiful pictures.
    I have used other photographers in the past and will only use Unlimited Exposures. We received pictures a few days after wedding that are magnificent. Love you Brett, we will only use you, can't get better than you!
    Joe Married on 09/16/2016
    Use him. Great photos, completely accommodating, very creative. Wouldn't recommend anyone else. He really knows what he is doing.
    Lauren Married on 09/04/2016
    Brett and his crew are SUPERSTARS!!! They are trustworthy, professional, and have a way of keeping things fun yet calm. I used Unlimited Exposures for my Bat Mitzvah (in 2002) and there was no doubt in my mind when it came to choosing my wedding photographer and videographer. Not only does Brett take the best pictures and capture all the right moments, he took on the roll of my bridal attendant when mine was unable to put in my veil or pin up my bustle – Brett even had safety pins in his pocket when my bustle broke! He also made sure I kept hydrated throughout the long day and even went into the kitchen to find me something to eat! (Now what kind of photographer would be willing to take on all of those rolls?!) It's no wonder that they've been in business for so many years. I recommend Unlimited Exposures to the highest regard for photography and videography – they are the BEST!!!
    Carly Married on 07/03/2016
    We got married 3 weeks ago and we could not have been happier or more impressed with the professionalism nor the quality. They were UNBELIEVABLE at capturing every moment of the ceremony and wedding and truly are amazing at capturing each moment from every angle. They love the crowd and were so great from start to finish. Not only did we get our pictures back shortly after, but everyone that sees them RAVES about them!
  • User2522449 2+ years ago
    We used Unlimited Exposures for our wedding. I cannot say enough great things about Unlimited and Mike. He was professional and truly a master of his trade. My guests still talk about how great he was with the schedule and how he was able to Take charge to get all of the shots he needed. A few asked for his information to use him at their weddings. The pictures turned out incredible and it was worth every penny. I would HIGHLY recommend Unlimited Exposures if you want stunning pictures that will capture one of the happiest days of your life.
  • User2421998 2+ years ago
    As usual completely professional. Made the day easier by being on time great picture ideas and not in your face crowd pictures. This was our 4th party with Brett and unlimited exposure abd can't wait for the next
  • User2424160 2+ years ago
    It was our fourth party using Brett and Unlimited Exposures. As expected it was a delight working with Brett and his crew. They are professional and experienced and a wonderful. Can't wait to get the pictures.
    Jessica Married on 06/28/2014
    I absolutely LOVE Brett! He was an amazing photographer to work with. Brett was extremely flexible and fun the entire day. He kept us laughing and smiling. He was even patient with me as he had to retake many many photos since I blinked so many times! Call Brett and unlimited for your photographer... He is so professional and responsive and I couldn't have asked for anyone better!
    Nicole Married on 03/01/2014
    I loved working with Brett and Mike! They are both so down to earth and amazing people! I was always nervous about feeling awkward taking photos all day and posing for pictures, but they made it soooo much fun!!! I am so glad they were there to share this special day with us! Our pictures are gorgeous and they are so accommodating. They even created our Thank You notes that our guests keep raving about! My husband and I loved working with them and will definitely use them again!!
    Kristi Married on 10/04/2013
    We used Mike from Unlimited Exposures for our wedding in October 2013. He also shot our engagement photos which we used for a save the date magnet. He went over in great detail about pricing, albums, and every concern we had. We had never had professional photos taken before and were clueless as to anything and everything, but he took the time to answer every question that we had. Mike is very knowledgeable about where to take photos and what poses look good. He also has a fun personality and lightened the moment when we all got a little tense! He is very professional, but also has a great sense of humor and knows when to switch that on. I haven't got our wedding album back yet, but from the ones I have seen him do, I can't wait for it! After all the formal pictures were taken, we had the wedding reception. We wanted photojournalism type photos(fun action shots). During the reception he took amazing pictures without us even seeing him which made for genuine emotions!!
    I cannot thank him enough for capturing all the memories for us!!! I would 110% recommend him to anyone for wedding photography!
    Unlimited exposures also does videography which we had done. We are still waiting for the video and will write more about that after viewing it.
    Lonny Married on 07/21/2012
    Mike & Brett are the best. Couldn't ask for a better group of guys!!!!!!! The pictures are outstanding!!!!

Unlimited Exposures's reply:

Katie and Lonny
    May have been one of the best weddings we have been a part of. Noble productions rocked it out. Love you guys.
    Jenna Married on 11/05/2011
    There are not enough amazing words that we can say about Unlimited Exposures! We were highly recommended by two friends, and they exceeded every expection we could have. Brett photographed our wedding and he was responsive to all our needs, always professional and a class act. Everytime I called with a question or concern, both Brett and Mike assisted with no hesitation. We cannot wait to see our proofs.
    Maria Married on 11/26/2010
    One word to describe Mike...AMAZING. He and his partner did such a great job! They fit into our wedding like guests, very laid back yet energetic. We kept saying after the wedding, Mike was great, he's such a good time, but I guess we should wait to see the proofs! Well the proofs were fantastic. So beautiful, that I just look at those albums - it's too hard to create our "final" one. We had our proofs less then a month after the wedding and our thank you cards were within two months. Speedy delivery for sure!! Love these guys - will highly recommend to EVERYONE!!
    Lisa Married on 04/03/2010
    Perfect Pictures!!! Michael at Unlimited Exposures is the best. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. He spent the entire day with us, and even came over early in the morning BEFORE we started getting ready!!! It was wonderful. He was professional and knew exactly which pictures I wanted even before i did!! But most of all, we had a blast! The best part - I had a draft Thank you Card to chose from and proofs two weeks after my wedding - who does that???? I would never recommend another photographer. I can't want to see my albums (the only hold up is me picking the pictures now!!!)
    Jessica Married on 07/03/2011
    We have a large and energetic family. We needed someone with the humor and energy to wrangle us, and we found it in Mike. He kept up with our dancing and, most importantly, we hardly noticed him during our wedding ceremony. He was FANTASTIC and everyone raved about how he took initative to find the necessary people during the party to ensure every picture requested was taken. I highly recommend Mike. (only a half star on the professionalism because of the assistant. Because Mike was so great, the kid couldn't keep up and I even have a snap shot of him texting...oops!)
    Michelle Married on 11/05/2016
    Our friends and family are still raving about Mike and his team. From engagement photos to getting ready on the big day Mike was very helpful and very fun to work with. We heard such good things from our friends and family about the photos shown during the reception and we can not wait to see the photos!
  • Teach719
    Jaclyn Married on 12/18/2010
    Brett and Mike were wonderful. Anything we asked them to, they did. We were able to get all the pictures done before the affair so we could enjoy the wedding without being pulled out. The proofs came out beautiful, now we just have to choose which ones to use. Currently, we're busy writing the thank you cards on Mike's awesome design. Looking forward to seeing the movie :-)
    Gail Married on 10/03/2010
    Brett, Mike and their crew were very professional. They staged the pics with ease and took pics and video throughout the ceremony and reception without being intrusive. My proofs were ready in less than 2 WEEKS, amazing! I can't wait to see my video!
  • User1991268 2+ years ago
    They did a great job on the photography and video, but are terrible at returning phone calls. Over the past 2 1/2 months I've called about 6 times and also emailed and have not gotten any response. Not sure whether I would recommend this vendor -- will update when I finally hear back from them.
    Update -- Mike explained the delay and completed our order to our satisfaction. We love the photos and video!!!