Two Little Birds Planning Reviews

Two Little Birds Planning 3
Two Little Birds Planning 4
Two Little Birds Planning 5

Lizzie · Married on 04/22/2017

Hiring Jaclyn was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding (and my sanity). She impressed me early on her with thoroughness, responsiveness, and overall competence and on the day of the wedding I was able to relax completely knowing that she had everything under control. I strongly recommend her to any bride considering a day-of coordinator.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Kristin · Married on 11/13/2016

We couldn’t have done it without Jaclyn and her team. She’s worth every penny we spent and more. Without her and her team my day would have been stressful and because of her I didn’t have to answer a single phone call or question the entire day. The days leading up to and the day of we’re enjoyable because of her. Devin and I can’t thank her enough.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Kate · Married on 11/04/2016

Jaclyn was fantastic to work with! From advice and consulting during the planning process, to leading up to the wedding, to managing all of the logistics and vendors the day of! Her and her team did an unbelievable job and we loved working with her. We would highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Tarin · Married on 10/01/2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Jaclyn and Two Little Birds. When we got engaged, I knew that we needed a planner as I was a busy resident who had absolutely no time to plan a wedding. My fiancee however was harder to convince. One phone call later with Jaclyn changed his mind and throughout the entire process he kept saying - "Jaclyn is the best, thank goodness we have her, she's the best and smartest thing we could have done". I don't know what I would have done without her. She gave us a timeline and recommendations that made the whole process enjoyable - as it should be! On our wedding day, she seamlessly kept the day going and on schedule. She even sewed a piece of my Vera Wang gown back on like a pro as it had come off during transport. My bridesmaids kept saying "Jaclyn for president"! She is extremely responsive. We had countless emails and communications over several months and it was always a pleasure to talk to her. She will be like your best friend who knows everything about weddings. She'll make it a wonderful experience so that you can focus on what it is supposed to be - one of the best days of your life. She let me be as involved as I wanted to be while taking over the things I didn't. Without reservation, Jaclyn is the best thing you can do for yourself.

Sent on 10/27/2016

Charlie · Married on 09/24/2016

Absolutely loved our experience with Jaclyn and Two Birds. Incredibly organized team that seemed to be built to solve last-minute problems. Was such a relief to have them coordinate our Wedding. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Shannon · Married on 09/24/2016

I can't imagine going through the planning and execution of our big day without having Jaclyn of Two Little Birds by our side. I can not stress enough just how seamless she made the entire process. She is so personable, detail oriented, and is just a total rockstar at wedding planning! Jaclyn had wonderful recommendations on vendors, was excellent about keeping me on task and always had a ton of suggestions that were very helpful. It was such a relief to know that I could leave all of this in her more than capable hands and just enjoy my wedding day. I highly recommend working with Two Little Birds.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Dean · Married on 06/18/2016

only the Best. They know how to run a wedding!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Diane · Married on 06/18/2016

We were so fortunate to find Jaclyn. She handled the most delicate situations with grace and discretion. She is also a joy to work with! Some of our guests communicated that they were similarly very impressed with she and her team and wish they'd had such positive experiences with their wedding planners.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Stephanie · Married on 05/07/2016

After having Jaclyn, we spent most of our plane ride back home to LA wondering how on earth people plan a wedding without that woman by their side! If I could add another infinite number of stars I would. That is how amazing Jaclyn was during the long 18 months it took to plan our across the country wedding. Jaclyn made everything incredibly easy for us. From giving us a list of reputable vendors in our budget (and seriously the woman has flawless taste), to giving us to do’s (and then another fifty reminder to do’s when you forget to do them) every month, to just simply holding your hand and listening to your concerns at all hours when she is on vacation with her family, Jaclyn is THE BEST. She is the reason our wedding was so perfect. She coordinated, called and set up everything. She took every burden I was carrying and not only handled it, but did it with grace and composure that I would have failed at. She read contracts for us, she went to bat for us when things didn’t go right, she was our saving grace. On my wedding day my family could not get over how calm I was, and she was that reason. I knew everything would be perfect, because she would make it that way. And if there was a single issue I didn’t hear about it, because she took care of it. She is the Olivia Pope of wedding planning. I didn’t trust anyone but her with anything, and because she took everything, my husband and family and I got to enjoy the wedding day. There were no tensions and no hurt feelings and it was simply perfect. Jaclyn was the first person I hired and I thank my lucky stars that we got her because I can’t imagine having to do it without her. She is a remarkable woman and a beautiful person inside and out. She made the best day of our lives just that because of the care and attention to detail that she pours into everything that she does. The best decision I made for our wedding without a doubt.

Sent on 05/21/2016

Jaclyn of Two Little Birds Planning was a god-send. From a groom's perspective - she handled everything with expertise, poise and made us feel at ease and able to enjoy our wedding day to the fullest extent. She was almost always available to answer questions, provide feedback and direction, as well as support. We immensely benefited from the connections she has with many vendors. Without her, there is no way on earth our wedding would have, looked, felt, sounded and tasted the way it did! She was able to eliminate so much work and research as well as educate us when making many tough decisions. Speaking of making decisions with regards to planning our wedding, it was evident that Jaclyn's top priority was delivering us the wedding WE wanted, as opposed to forcing her own opinions and ideas. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/28/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 11/14/2015

We can't imagine anyone else helping us navigate all the planning & preparation over the past year! As Mother of the Bride living across the country from my daughter, I felt a sense of calm knowing that Jaclyn was by her side. Jaclyn provided wonderful vendor options, always communicated quickly via phone or email, attended all meetings and events to provide support, negotiated contracts, even acted as photographer at the bridal shower when she saw the need without being asked!...... From her confident leadership to her thoughtful decisions, Jaclyn went above and beyond to help my daughter make her vision a reality....the most beautiful & special wedding! Absolute Perfection! We have found a True Friend......Thank You Jaclyn!!!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Kelly · Married on 11/14/2015

One of the single BEST choices we made when planning our wedding was hiring Jaclyn as our wedding planner. I cannot say enough positive things about our experience with her. She made the year of wedding planning a much less stressful journey and it allowed us to enjoy it even more. She was VERY QUICK to respond to emails and would even answer text messages. She never made me feel like I was “on the clock” when I spoke with her on the phone. Jaclyn went on site visits with me to select the venue and attended meetings with the caterer we selected. She was invaluable in these meetings - asking all the questions I wouldn't have thought of and was not afraid to make requests. She reviewed all contracts before I signed them and made sure that everything was as it should be. She always brought everything back to what I said that I wanted for my wedding and was very helpful with guiding us through our decision-making – especially when we would get side-tracked. She was also very good at keeping us in check in terms of budget and helping us stay within a range that we were comfortable with. On the day of the wedding, Jaclyn and her team of girls worked their hardest to make sure that everything ran smoothly and on time! Any time I thought of something that might be an issue or a problem, she instantly said, “Don’t worry about it, that’s already taken care of.” She literally thought of EVERYTHING! My husband and I were able to enjoy our wedding day because she was on top of everything and we didn’t have to worry about a single thing! This also allowed my parents and the bridal party to enjoy the day instead of worrying about all of those little details on the day of the wedding. We are so grateful to have had Jaclyn guide us through this journey and we couldn’t have been happier with the results! We love Jaclyn and I would recommend her a thousand times over as a wedding planner to anyone! Thank you for everything, Jaclyn! You are simply amazing and THE BEST at what you do!

Sent on 12/31/2015

Stephanie · Married on 10/17/2015

It took me a long time to start this review because I wanted to make sure I did Two Little Birds justice with my words. Honestly, I cannot describe how incredibly thankful I am to have had Jaclyn Fisher as our planner. I had been keeping tabs on her due to her glowing reviews for over a year before I was even engaged. My husband and I have anxiety disorders and are small business owners with very little time to work with. Hiring a full time planner was a must.

When I first called Jaclyn, I felt like I was talking to an old friend. She wasn’t uptight or too “businessy”. I cannot stress how easy she was to talk to. She met with us several times throughout our planning process, and sent me a customized list of suggested vendors in any given category based on the vision I described to her about each detail. She answered emails and calls almost immediately, always calming me down if I was upset or concerned about something. How the heck she manages to be so calming is beyond me. She handled some bigger issues I had with vendors and felt nervous about addressing. She was always polite and friendly with them, but very stern when needed. She put together a great timeline for the day of, coordinated and confirmed it all with my vendors, and even attended and ran our rehearsal the evening before with her two assistants.

The day of was seamless. She kept all the kids in the wedding in line with gummy bears (they still talk about her), and managed to keep both of us relaxed. It was great to just direct people’s questions to her instead of fielding a ton of last minute pressure. Because of her, not one single thing went wrong the entire day. I used to joke to friends that if she suddenly asked me for more money, I would have given it to her. She was the single most important vendor we chose to hire. If you want to enjoy your wedding, budget TLB planning in. Because of her, we had an incredibly relaxing and enjoyable wedding experience that we will remember forever. <3

Sent on 11/17/2015

casey and stan · Married on 09/12/2015

In the few months since my wedding, I thought I would be able to come up with the perfect words to convey how amazingly helpful, valuable and overall FUN it was to have Jaclyn and her team with me throughout the planning process and on our special day. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to properly state how grateful I am for her and her team, but it was seriously the best investment we made. I was hesitant at first to hire a day-of-coordinator; my mom pushed the idea and I am SO glad she did. Jaclyn was there every step of the way – sending monthly check lists and making her opinions and ideas available to me when I was stuck on décor, presentation, etc. Her knowledge and advice was so valuable. And the day of was absolutely perfect thanks to her and her team. She brought two assistants with her, Amanda and Gina, who helped with literally EVERYTHING that came up: whether it was unexpectedly havig to clip the sprigs and setting up the place settings, coordinating with all of the vendors, or making unexpected trips back to the hotel for forgotten items (namely the flabongo!) it was amazing having them by our side. When things came up that needed to be handled I didn’t even have time to ask them – Jaclyn and the assistants were right there with the answer. I can’t recommend Jaclyn and her team enough. It was an absolute blast and a blessing to have her as a part of our day.

Sent on 01/18/2016

Caitlin · Married on 08/29/2015

When trying to plan a wedding, reviews can be long and overwhelming to read through while trying to make a decision regarding your big day. Waste no time and BOOK WITH TWO LITTLE BIRDS now!! Jaclyn and her assistant Gina were absolutely amazing to work with. The one thing that sticks out in my mind about Jaclyn was that she made it all work... and all happen. She consistently responded to all inquisitions with a, “Yes! We’re doing it!” Even in my most absurd requests, she had zero hesitation and her tone was really positive and upbeat. There was always a, “Yes, it will happen!” I loved that about her. She was extremely thorough and it’s proven with the 18-page timeline of our wedding day.

Being from Philly, but living in North Carolina, the wedding was out of state for us. My husband and I were married in Rittenhouse Square, Philadelphia and our reception followed at the Union League of Philadelphia in August of 2015. She executed the day with total success. We found Jaclyn through a friend’s referral and we are SO happy we went with her. If you're trying to make a decision, I wouldn’t steer you in the wrong direction…book her. She is incredible and she will get the job done. My mother was going to try and take the day on herself and we both agreed she was the best investment we made. She and Gina worked so incredibly hard and she was by my side the whole day/night.

Feel free to watch our video below. Everything you see, Two Little Birds made it happen (crowns included!)

Sent on 09/13/2015

Kristian · Married on 06/13/2015

JACLYN IS AMAZING! I cannot say enough nice things about this woman and her amazing company Two Little Birds. We found her through a friend whom she was planner their wedding and we were blown away by her at first visit. She was easily the most professional and easy going planner that we met with and was completely on board with every wacky idea that we threw at her! Her professionalism, attention to detail and responsiveness was not only something that we absolutely loved about her but it was also something all of our vendors were VERY impressed about! They specifically said to us that they've never worked with a planner who is more organized and easy to work with as Jaclyn!! I'm a medical student and my husband was a business school student so to say that we were busy during the wedding planning process was an understatement. We literally could not have pulled this off without her, she made our wedding happen! DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS TALENT WOMAN! You will not regret it! I promise!!!

Sent on 07/12/2015

Caitlin · Married on 05/16/2015

As an out of town bride, I knew I would need A LOT of help pulling off our perfect wedding day. I researched wedding planners in the NJ/Pa area, and found Jaclyn to be the most responsive to my initial email, and I loved the name of her company! After an hour and a half phone call, I knew we had to hire Jaclyn for full service wedding coordination.

Our engagement was stress free and fun because of her. It was so nice to have Jaclyn give us a list of her top 5 vendors; we’d pick 2 or 3, Skype meetings were arranged, proposals drafted, and then we would sign contracts. Jaclyn did all of the heavy lifting in the months preceding the wedding, and we got to focus on the fun, exciting things.

Fast forward to our wedding day… Jaclyn took our vision and brought it to life in the most beautiful ceremony and reception space I’ve ever seen. Everything went so smoothly, from hair and makeup, to the last dance. Jaclyn and her team did all of the organizing, arranging, and coordinating to ensure that our day went flawlessly. At the end of the evening, I was sad that we had to say goodbye.

If you want a headache free engagement that results in the wedding of your dreams, hire Two Little Birds Planning. Jaclyn and her team are worth their weight in gold!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Jaclyn and TLB planning was absolutely amazing!!! She took the time to listen to my wedding vision, understood my anxieties and made the day run smoothly and flawlessly! I can't recommend her enough- no detail went unnoticed, she was sensitive, calm, and so professional. I did not have to worry about anything on the big day- everything was taken care of and every question, she answered. Simply the best!!!

Sent on 01/29/2015

Heather · Married on 11/08/2014

I don't know where to begin... Jaclyn and her team were amazing! She's just what we needed to ensure we could truly enjoy our wedding day and not be bogged down/ stressed out worrying about everything. Jaclyn is extremely organized, responsive, and very easy to work with. I'd recommend her to any bride hoping relax and enjoy their wedding day.

Sent on 11/19/2014

Erica · Married on 10/25/2014

Jaclyn and her assistant, Megan, were WONDERFUL! We hired them to do "day of coordination" for our wedding this past October, but she did so much more than just that. Jaclyn made herself available to us as soon as we booked with her for questions and advice. After our first official meeting and walk through, she immediately began organizing all of our details, getting in touch with our vendors, making sure all of our contracts were in order...the list goes on! Hiring her for day-of coordination, I thought she would just take over a week or so before the wedding, but Jaclyn did so much to help us during the months leading up to the wedding.

One of the things I loved most about working with Jaclyn was her ability to be both "strictly business" and so much fun at the same time. She was professional, meticulous, organized, and purposeful - all with a smile on her face and a spring in her step! Her presence alone on the day of the wedding was enough to prevent my fiance and I from getting stressed out. She perfectly placed all of our DIY items and made sure all of the little pieces of the wedding went on without a hiccup. And she made sure we got a plate of all of our appetizers, even though we did our pictures during cocktail hour!

I thought using a day of coordinator and not having to think about anything detail-related on the day of my wedding was the best decision I made, but Jaclyn took that to another level - she was the glue that held all the pieces of our wedding together and there's no way I could have had so much fun at my own wedding without her there. She is the absolute best and I would recommend her to everyone!!!

Sent on 12/01/2014

Sarah · Married on 09/27/2014

Jaclyn is the BEST! I recommend Jaclyn to anyone I know that gets engaged! We do not know what we would have done without Jaclyn! She is always responsive and keeps everything organized, so you don't have to worry about anything. She goes above and beyond to make your day exactly what you want it to be from the very beginning of the planning process to bringing your gifts to your room before leaving for the night. Our family has a lot of experience with Jaclyn - having 3 weddings in just over 3 years - and she puts so much time and energy into getting to know each couple. Her thoughtfulness and attention to detail made what could have been a stressful process so much easier. I highly recommend Two Little Birds!!

Sent on 10/05/2015

John · Married on 09/06/2014

Two Little Birds Planning was simply outstanding. Jacklyn and her team were on every detail from start to finish. I HIGHLY recommend their services.

Sent on 09/13/2014

Sarah · Married on 09/06/2014

I can't say enough about Jaclyn from Two Little Birds. I was initially unsure about hiring a wedding planner considering my detail-oriented, "control-enthusiast" nature as my husband so nicely puts it, but my dad convinced me it would be helpful to have some expert advice and direction. I agreed and it may have saved my relationship :) Yes, that is a bit dramatic, but seriously, when times got tough, Jaclyn was there to assure me it would be okay and even took on a few projects that would have otherwise been nixed for sanity's sake. I would highly recommend working with Two Little Birds if you're someone who needs an extra pair of hands and some peace of mind while juggling a wedding, a full-time job and other personal responsibilities. Both Jaclyn and Megan (her assistant) were there on the day of to set up, clean up, and make sure things went smoothly. And smoothly they went. The day was perfect and we would not have been able to have as much fun if they weren't there every step of the way.

Sent on 09/22/2014

Courtney · Married on 07/05/2014

I had the pleasure of working with Jaclyn Fisher of Two Little Birds Planning for my wedding on July 5th, 2014. I researched multiple planners online and set up a handful of appointments in a one week period back in June 2013. I met with Jaclyn first and immediately following our meeting, I called and canceled my other appointments – I knew she was the one. Not only did I find Jaclyn to be incredibly attentive, thorough, and professional upon our introduction (and throughout the entire planning process), but I also found her to be approachable and relatable. With each and every interaction - by phone, text, email, or in person – Jaclyn still made me feel as if I were her only client (even while knowing that she had multiple weddings before and after my own!) She would always get back to me in a timely manner and would respond in ways that made me feel respected and appreciated.

Admittedly, there were times when my type-A would take over and send Jaclyn PAGES of pictures, thoughts, and plans (something that probably would have driven others crazy) and yet, Jaclyn would always reply with exactly the level of attention and intensity that I was hoping for. Often, I would open my email to find her responses with highlighting, bolding, notes, and suggestions. She addressed every single point and made sure to question or ask for clarification so that she could completely understand and commit to our vision.

Jaclyn helped me to feel completely comfortable throughout my planning and most importantly, put my mind at total ease as my big day neared. Thanks to her EPIC timeline that included every little detail imaginable, my wedding weekend was stress free and absolutely flawless. Choosing Two Little Birds was easily the best decision we made – a big thank you to Jaclyn – we couldn’t have done it without you!

Sent on 08/12/2014

After talking with a handful of planners in the Philly area, I immediately knew Jaclyn was "the one" after we finished our initial consultation call. From the beginning, Jaclyn was incredibly thorough, detail-oriented, organized, and thoughtful. As a bride, I was very hands-on in terms of wedding planning, but Jaclyn was the perfect partner for me. She went through all of my emails carefully to make sure she took care of all of the details I wanted for the wedding. I particularly valued her time and efforts in the last month as the wedding - she took care of a very detailed wedding weekend schedule and contacting all of my vendors - which was greatly appreciated during the most stressful few weeks of the process. Similarly, Jaclyn handled everything with care and ease the day of the wedding and I honestly could not have survived the day without her!

Sent on 07/22/2014