Tulipania Weddings & Events Reviews

7 Reviews for Tulipania Weddings & Events

1 User photo

Sarah Z. · Married on 12/04/2020

Beautiful work

They did an amazing job on our flowers for our wedding- we had corsages, boutonnières, and bouquets. Each one was quality made and exactly what we asked for. They did a great job matching photos I sent to them in what I wanted. They looked modern and full of beautiful flowers that were fresh and not bruised at all. The arrangement was high quality and did not just look like the usual wedding bouquet. They also did our ceremony and reception space- the flowers were WORTH it because it was breathtakingly gorgeous. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/13/2020
  • Carlos

Jenny · Married on 11/07/2019

Best florist in Riviera Maya!

Tulipania delivered the most beautiful flower arrangements for my wedding day! Their customer service is great and they always answered all of my questions and emails immediately. The fact they were so attentive was a great plus since my wedding was a destination wedding. Totally recommend them.

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Arteja

Arteja · Married on 09/30/2018

Perfect Flowers!

Tulipania provided the bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, lantern candles for aisle, and crystal candles for sweetheart table and everything was perfect! Just as described if not better in person! They were quick to respond and very helpful with decision making!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Daniela · Married on 06/02/2018

Los mejores en decoracion. Alma plasma tus ideas en flores. Super recomendado

Sent on 06/07/2018
  • Jerrell and Orion

Jerrell A. · Married on 09/02/2017

Not very big on flowers but these guys were amazing for our wedding. They provided a wide range of options for flowers/arrangements. Quick responses to emails/questions. All items provided for our wedding ceremony and reception looked beautiful! Marcela was awesome from day one!

Sent on 09/18/2017
  • F

Jennifer · Married on 05/11/2017

We were very satisfied with their services. Marcela was super sweet and prompt with all of her communication! I loved that she never pressured to sell me anything. She was very organized in sharing prices, estimates, and pictures of everything I asked. If you are planning a wedding in the Cancun area, definitely go with their services. If they don't have something, I am sure they would go out of their way to meet your needs! I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/03/2017
  • Laura

Laura N. · Married on 09/06/2020

3.0

They Make Gorgeous Arrangements

My husband and I recently were married at the Hard Rock Cancun. Tulipania was a little difficult during the planning process, but I have to say, it was well worth it!! The bouquets were absolutely stunning as were the centerpieces. Normally I don't even like flowers, but I loved these. I was absolutely blown away by how beautiful everything was!

Sent on 06/03/2021