Playa del Carmen, Cancun, MX MX 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 32
  • Deals 1

About Cherry Blossom

Cherry Blossom is a formal, well-known and established company at Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen, Mexico, with experience and training in all kind of event decoration, illumination and floral designs. Our service and prompt reply to your requests will make your wedding planning experience easier and fun. From the moment you contact us, you will receive personal attention and genuine interest in getting involved in your big wedding day planning process

Our company has emphasized attention to detail, always customizing ideas, preferences of our clients, creating unique and fresh environments, offering new proposals according to tastes, trends or preferences, and providing honest and helpful suggestions so you can get what you are dreaming for. We will personally watch and care for every instruction from beginning to end- reducing limitations or restrictions, offering customers professional advice and therefore guaranteeing the entire satisfaction of everyone, since everyone deserves pretty flowers on their wedding day.

Contact us to start a fun and easy floral and decor planning.

www.cherryblossom.com.mx

Videos 2 Videos

98 Reviews for Cherry Blossom

Sylvanna C. · Getting married on 02/07/2022

Worth Every Penny

As a wedding planner myself, I have very high standards for what I expect out of my wedding vendors. Cherry Blossom left me absolutely speechless. I was a Covid Bride and had to reschedule my wedding a few times, Sandra was very easy to work with and great at communication. I changed my quote and my mind a dozen times and she was easy to work with and made the changes I requested right away. I sent them a few inspiration photos in the color scheme I wanted and the final product turned out even better than I could have ever imagined. I was literally in tears when I saw my moon arch, flower decor and centerpieces. My wedding has already been picked up for a magazine publication and my guests, photographer and myself were all blown away with the detail of everything. I wish they were in my local area, I would recommend every client of mine to them. I will be recommending Cherry Blossom to every Mexico client of mine as they are worth every single penny. I literally could not be happier!

Sent on 08/01/2020

Cherry Blossom's reply:

Dear Brennan & Sylvanna, thank you so so much for sharing your experience choosing us as your florists, this has been a true honor and we can't stop looking at your photos over and over again. We knew we had to make it awesome for you, and literally we are over the moon with the final result!! There are not enough words to express our gratitude specially during this Covid times, we appreciate you kept your decision to celebrate your wedding day at Riviera Maya, you made a lot of us extremely happy colaborating on your special day. May your marriage be full of happiness and blessings, can't wait to see your publication and wedding photo gallery!! warm regards from all Cherry Blossom Team
  • Whitney

Whitney M. · Getting married on 06/12/2021

Cherry Blossom is the Best!

Cherry Blossom created exactly what I wanted on my wedding day! They literally did exactly what I asked for and the presentation was flawless! I received soooo many compliments on my florals and how unique and pretty they were, I will never forget them!

Sent on 12/27/2020

Cherry Blossom's reply:

Dear Whitney! Thanks so much for your kind comments, it is awesome to have your review in our feed!! Thanks so much for trusting us and admiring each detail, it was a pleasure to bring to life your dream wedding. We wish you the best! Happy Holidays from all Cherry Blossom Team
  • Clarece

Clarece M. · Married on 11/20/2020

Best floral experience!

Going in with no true direction and planning a destination wedding was stressful. Sandra and her team at cherry blossom made it effortless and the process to put ideas together so easy. My wedding was a dream come true and the florals were out of this world. Every detail was perfect. We met with Sandra and month before the wedding and cleared up any and all questions we had, and even went a little further to make sure we were completely satisfied. If I had to do it all over again I would, without a doubt be using cherry blossom again. Outstanding service!

Sent on 12/19/2020

Cherry Blossom's reply:

Dear Clarece! Thanks for your kind words, it was awesome to meet you and be able to review all details in person, you both are such a beautiful couple. Thanks for trusting us and our team, and our work, your wedding gallery is for sure amazing!
    We wish you guys the best and lots of blessings in your marriage
    Warm regards from CB team

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Cherry Blossom FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 149.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 92.00
    $ 128.00
    $ 2645.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Cherry Blossom 1
    Sweetheart Table and flower centerpiece for a great Price!

Are you looking for a nice Sweetheart Table and armchairs? ours are the perfect choice plus we include a matching wedding flowers centerpiece to decorate it all for a special price! please verify availability for your wedding day and mention this offer.

• Oh My Love Weddings Wedding Planners

As wedding planners we look for our vendors to be professional, detail oriented, punctual with competitive prices and Cherry Blossom never disappoints!! These girls are awesome and so talented! Super recommended!!

• Arlenis Ruiz Weddings and Romance Wedding Planners

Cherry blossom is a dynamic duo Sandra & Julieta will exceed your expectation regarding the flowers for your wedding. what I like about working with them is that they are flexible, creatives and passionate about what they do,they can do a wedding memorable with the flowers arrangements, reflecting the taste and personality of the couples. Love working with you girls.

• That Moment Photo Wedding Photographers

The best attention and quality in the whole Riviera Maya! 100% recommended

• Playa del Carmen Cancun, MX, MX 0000Z See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Cherry Blossom)