Cherry Blossom

Cancun, MX View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,024 Typical Price

Cherry Blossom is a formal, well-known and established company at Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen, Mexico, with experience and training in all kind of event decoration, illumination and floral designs. Our service and prompt reply to your requests will make your wedding planning experience easier and fun. From the moment you contact us, you will receive personal attention and genuine interest in getting involved in your big wedding day planning process

Our company has emphasized attention to detail, always customizing ideas, preferences of our clients, creating unique and fresh environments, offering new proposals according to tastes, trends or preferences, and providing honest and helpful suggestions so you can get what you are dreaming for. We will personally watch and care for every instruction from beginning to end- reducing limitations or restrictions, offering customers professional advice and therefore guaranteeing the entire satisfaction of everyone, since everyone deserves pretty flowers on their wedding day.

Contact us to start a fun and easy floral and decor planning.

www.cherryblossom.com.mx

Juliette & Sandra

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$180

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$65

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$140

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$190

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,024

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Judy
    Judy T. Married on 02/19/2022

Fabulous Flowers

The flowers were amazing and we received so many compliments from our guest!

Cherry Blossom's reply:

Hello Judy!! Thanks so much for your kind words and for sharing your experience with us as your wedding florist! We are so glad you enjoyed them as much as we did and wish you the best!! Warm regards from all Team
    Sylvanna C. Married on 02/07/2022

Worth Every Penny

As a wedding planner myself, I have very high standards for what I expect out of my wedding vendors. Cherry Blossom left me absolutely speechless. I was a Covid Bride and had to reschedule my wedding a few times, Sandra was very easy to work with and great at communication. I changed my quote and my mind a dozen times and she was easy to work with and made the changes I requested right away. I sent them a few inspiration photos in the color scheme I wanted and the final product turned out even better than I could have ever imagined. I was literally in tears when I saw my moon arch, flower decor and centerpieces. My wedding has already been picked up for a magazine publication and my guests, photographer and myself were all blown away with the detail of everything. I wish they were in my local area, I would recommend every client of mine to them. I will be recommending Cherry Blossom to every Mexico client of mine as they are worth every single penny. I literally could not be happier!

Cherry Blossom's reply:

Dear Brennan & Sylvanna, thank you so so much for sharing your experience choosing us as your florists, this has been a true honor and we can't stop looking at your photos over and over again. We knew we had to make it awesome for you, and literally we are over the moon with the final result!! There are not enough words to express our gratitude specially during this Covid times, we appreciate you kept your decision to celebrate your wedding day at Riviera Maya, you made a lot of us extremely happy colaborating on your special day. May your marriage be full of happiness and blessings, can't wait to see your publication and wedding photo gallery!! warm regards from all Cherry Blossom Team
  • I
    Isa Married on 02/04/2022

Perfection!

Perfection! Beautiful, detailed flower art !! I am amazed and obsessed by how PERFECT my wedding flower decor come out to be! Flower decor was my NUMBER ONE, most important, aspect of my wedding and Cherry Blossom did an amazing job, they made my dream come true!! As soon as I walked in the venue I saw my vision, my dream perfectly executed right there. Cherry Blossom did a beautiful job, every single detail we discussed was there and more. Communication was easy, professional, realizable and fair price. I 100% recommend!

Cherry Blossom's reply:

Thank you so so much our dearest Isabela for trusting us and for choosing us as your florists for your wedding day. We are thrilled to know you loved your flowers as much as we did, thank you for being so detailed and for sharing flower love with us! We wish you the best from the bottom of our hearts and we will always be thankful for meeting you and for your kind review. Best from all CB team!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

71 photos · 01/07/2022

Deals

Cherry Blossom 1
Offer

Are you looking for a nice Sweetheart Table and armchairs? ours are the perfect choice plus we include a matching wedding flowers centerpiece to decorate it all for a special price! please verify availability for your wedding day and mention this offer.

Oh My Love Weddings Oh My Love Weddings Wedding Planners

As wedding planners we look for our vendors to be professional, detail oriented, punctual with competitive prices and Cherry Blossom never disappoints!! These girls are awesome and so talented! Super recommended!!

Arlenis Ruiz Weddings and Romance Arlenis Ruiz Weddings and Romance Wedding Planners

Cherry blossom is a dynamic duo Sandra & Julieta will exceed your expectation regarding the flowers for your wedding. what I like about working with them is that they are flexible, creatives and passionate about what they do,they can do a wedding memorable with the flowers arrangements, reflecting the taste and personality of the couples. Love working with you girls.

That Moment Photo That Moment Photo Wedding Photographers

The best attention and quality in the whole Riviera Maya! 100% recommended

Playa del Carmen Cancun, MX, MX 0000Z
Location of (Cherry Blossom)

Other vendors in Eastern Mexico for your wedding