Cherry Blossom Reviews

48 | Cancun, MX

48 Reviews for Cherry Blossom

48 Cherry Blossom Reviews

Savanna · Married on 11/11/2018

Super responsive and beautiful flowers

Working with Sandra was a dream! She was quick to answer my emails, patient with me when I changed my mind so many times, and the end products were more beautiful than I could have imagined. Pur flowers were bright and vibrant, and she had everything arranged perfectly. She completely made my vision come to life, and i would definitely recommend Cherry Blossom for any bride's floral/decor needs.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Cherry Blossom's reply:

Thanks a lots Savanna!! we are so glad you enjoyed your wedding flowers! it made the perfect match to your wedding gown and your bridesmaids. Beautiful choice for a Caribbean wedding. We wish you the best!!! thanks for sharing this comment, its pure gold for us ... CBTEAM

Deidre · Married on 10/26/2018

Beautiful flowers for the right price

Cherry Blossom helped me have the right flowers for my budget. Their response time was top notch and I couldn't have been happier with the end product. I recommend them highly.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Cherry Blossom's reply:

Thanks a lot for your comment Deidre!! and thanks a lot for trusting us from distance, we are glad you enjoyed beautiful flowers on your wedding day , wishing you the best!! CB TEAM

Heather · Married on 09/22/2018

There are not enough words or stars to describe the amazing job Sandra and her team did with my wedding, I could not recommend them enough.

From the very beginning, Sandra was responsive to my ideas and emails to gain an idea of what I was looking for in a florist. Any email I sent, she answered with answers to questions and updated quotes within 24hrs. When the big day came, everything was even better than I could have imagined. Planning a destination wedding can be tough from being so far away but Sandra made it easy. Cherry blossoms made the whole process stress free.

Cherry blossoms did my bouquets, boutonnières, center pieces, fairy lights above my reception, decorative signs and flower arch. Everything coordinated, matched and the flow was beautiful from the ceremony arrangements to the reception. Everything looked flawless.

On top of the beautiful arrangements and customer service, their price point is unbeatable. I truly felt I got amazing quality at a price point that didn’t completely blow my budget.

Cherry blossoms was incredible and I couldn’t imagine a better florist for my wedding!!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Cherry Blossom 1

Cherry Blossom's reply:

Hello Heather!! Thanks so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure Visiting the beautiful Isla Mujeres Island for your wedding and were able to meet you in person, we are all full of gratitude that you enjoyed your big day. We wish you the best! Your comment is all we need to close a perfect September 2019 wedding season. Have a wonderful life!!! CB team

Maria · Married on 09/15/2018

I cannot thank Sandra enough for all they did for me. I had a destinations wedding and communicated with her via email and pictures. She replied quickly to all of my thoughts and is super sweet. She went out of her way to find the stuff I wanted for my wedding and found it! her and her team created amazing pieces for my tables and made the place look amazing. The flowers were fresh and beautiful, so were my flowers and all the bouquets. Thank you Sandra!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Cherry Blossom's reply:

Thanks so much Maria!! It was so nice to see all our hard work, yours, Arlenis and us reflected in such a beautiful venue. We feel nothing but grateful and happy of being able to provide you what your dreamed for. We wish you the best!! And thanks so much for your kind comments, truly appreciated

Amanda · Married on 08/31/2018

Cherry Blossom did an amazing job on my bouquets. The flowers and arrangements were exactly what I wanted. They were also so easy to work with! Highly Recommend!!!

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Cherry Blossom 2

Cherry Blossom's reply:

Thanks so much Amanda! We truly appreciate your words and we feel happy and pleased that our services were what you expected. We wish you the best and happiest life!

Maria · Married on 08/18/2018

Cherry Blossom was one of the best choices we made when planning our destination wedding! They were great about responding to emails& everything I ask for I was never turn down about my ideas. my Flowers were amazing & beautiful literally exactly like the pictures I email them with my Vision they had great communication with my wedding planner which made things so much easier. My guest were blown away from my Gazebo being decorated with beautiful flowers to my bridesmaids Bouquet My bouquet to my centerpieces My Table what could I say everything was SPECTACULAR Definitely consider choosing Cherry Blossom for your next event! It was worth every penny!

Sent on 08/31/2018
    Cherry Blossom 3
    Cherry Blossom 4
    Cherry Blossom 5
    Cherry Blossom 6
    Cherry Blossom 7
    Cherry Blossom 8

Cherry Blossom's reply:

Hello Maria!!we truly appreciate your comment because being able to decor your wedding was a true pleasure. Thanks a lot for letting us witness so much beauty together, from your venue to your wedding party family and friends it was obvious it was all surrounded by love. We wish you the best!! and we would love to see your professional photos sometime, they should be amazing!! saludos from CB team

Mariella · Married on 08/18/2018

Gracias por hacer de mi visión una realidad!
    El profesionalismo y conocimiento por parte de Julieta es inigualable. ¡Mucho éxito y gracias!

Sent on 09/01/2018

Cherry Blossom's reply:

Muchas gracias por tu tiempo y comentarios Mariella, deseamos que tengan una vida próspera y llena de salud y amor. Gracias por todo y mucha felicidad para ustedes!!
  • F

FutureMrs · Married on 06/10/2018

Planning a destination wedding takes a lot of trust in your vendors. We search florists and emailed them but there was something about CherryBlossom. She was responsive and very open to hearing your ideas without shutting them. We knew she was the one. The reviews were also great.
    Wow and beautiful is what comes to mind when I describe her work. My bouquet was beautifully done, too bad I had to leave it in Mexico. The bridesmaids flowers were exactly what I had asked and she made these beautiful floral crowns for our flower girls. She used our inspiration pictures and gave more.
    Now, the venue, wow! The gazebo was perfect, not over done, not too simple. The table flowers, she took my idea of gold accents, and mainly red flowers and brought it to life. One point during the planning I asked her if I needed table linen. She said given my flowers and accents were so vibrant, I did not need any. She was right! She brought together the venue very nicely from the welcome sign, to the welcome drink cart, to the love sign, to the gazebo.
    We decided to get the Love sign and the cart. We used the white cart to hold the welcome drink, table place cards, fans, and the programs.
    I have always wanted a welcome sign, so we got one.
    Her prices were within our budget and the final product was amazing. Our 80 plus guest were all so impressed with Cherry Blossom work.
    I highly recommend them.

Cherry Blossom 12
    Cherry Blossom 13
    Cherry Blossom 14

Cherry Blossom's reply:

Hello Caroline!! thanks so much for your kind comment! it was a pleasure to be part of your wedding day and the final results were breathtaking, venue, staff and regular clients loved all your red-golden concept in our white-blue Caribbean scenario. Thank you so much for trusting us and consider our suggestions and ideas, participating on your wedding floral and decor planning was a pleasure. We wish you the best of life!! CB Team.

Ralph · Married on 05/26/2018

We had our wedding at the Fairmont Mayakoba and CB came highly recommended by our wedding coordinator there. I have to say that they didn't disappoint! Sandra was a delight to work with and was spot on with the selections once my wife told her what she was looking for. They are reasonably priced and easy to work with. I cannot stress enough how delighted we were with the set up on the lawn once we walked in. The quality of the flowers as well as the tall LED floating cylinders was great and fitted perfectly with the set up. Cannot recommend them enough. If you are looking at retaining their services, look no further.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Cherry Blossom's reply:

Hello Ralph! Thanks so much for your comments! We loved how everything looked at the final set up and we were so blessed by the weather, everything was just perfect. We truly appreciate each word of yours and wish you all the best in this new stage of life. Thanks a lot! CB TEAM

Sara · Married on 05/25/2018

Cherry Blossom was one of the best choices we made when planning our destination wedding! Julieta was amazing about responding to emails and worked with us in choosing flowers that fit into our budget. The delivery went smoothly and everyone was blown away by the amazing quality of the bouquets! Definitely consider choosing Cherry Blossom for your next event! It was worth every penny!

Sent on 05/29/2018
    Cherry Blossom 15

Cherry Blossom's reply:

Thanks so much for your sweet comments Sara! And thanks a lot for sharing your photos! They are amazing, we are posting them of course. We wish you all happiness in this world, have a wonderful marriage life. CB TEAM

Patty · Married on 05/05/2018

I planned my destination wedding while abroad and can honestly say that the floral process was the easiest part of the whole process. Sandra from Cherry Blossoms was a pleasure to work with. She did EXACTLY what I wanted and at a very reasonable price. She was also great at communicating. I would HIGHLY recommend using Cherry Blossoms for any of your events.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Cherry Blossom's reply:

Thanks so much Patty!!! It was so nice meeting you and it was so nice all our flower talking, I totally loved your concept and how you took care of each detail. All CB TEAM we wish you the best!! Have a wonderful life together <3

Erika · Married on 05/02/2018

Todo perfecto! Sólamente hablé con Sandra por teléfono una vez y supo entender mis ideas perfectamente! Ese día todo se veía perfecto, exactamente como lo habíamos imaginado! Súper recomendado

Sent on 05/21/2018

Cherry Blossom's reply:

Muchas gracias por tu Comentario Erika! Apreciamos mucho el tiempo para escribirlo, para nosotras es de mucha importancia. Les deseamos toda la felicidad del mundo , prosperidad y salud en sus vidas siempre. Equipo Cherry Blossom

Sandra · Married on 04/28/2018

Love itttt!!! Amazing work. All the details taken under consideration.

Sent on 05/27/2018
    Cherry Blossom 16

Cherry Blossom's reply:

Thanks so much Sandra!! We truly appreciate your comments, it was truly amazing to be part of your wedding day! Loved every detail. Have a wonderful and happy life!

Kimberly · Married on 04/21/2018

My wedding planner at the resort in Cancun recommended a florist that was extremely expensive. I was not impressed so I decided to do my own research to see what other options are out there, that's how I found Sandra at Cherry Blossom. I was very skeptical about working with vendors in another country, especially since I had to go by word of mouth and online reviews. HOWEVER, Sandra was AMAZING. I appreciated her fast response time to my questions, flexibility with flower arrangements and you can tell she truly loves what she does. My wedding planner was surprised with how beautiful and fresh the flowers were that Sandra delivered. I HIGHLY recommend using Cherry Blossom. The flowers were BEAUTIFUL and she was about $1,200 less than the person my wedding planner initially recommended.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Cherry Blossom's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind comments Kim!! I'm so glad we were able to meet in person and also that we were able to provide your floral for rehearsal and wedding day. Your comments as I said is the best tool for our business to keep growing and improving. We appreciate your time for sharing your experience, and obviously wish you the best!! Have a wonderful and happy life!!

Sean · Married on 03/17/2018

My wife and I were very pleased with our work with Sandra. She is the ultimate professional, she responds quickly and was so flexible as we mapped out floral ambitions for our wedding. She allowed us to share with her a floral Pinterest board we had organized for ideas on ceremony, bouquets, boutonnieres, and reception pieces. She also accommodated our desire for a design phone call and took careful notes about small details we had in mind. On my wedding day, she showed up a few minutes early with a beaming smile and great attitude. My wife had a particular style in mind for her wedding bouquet and didn't want the typical "cake pop" bunch of roses, Sandra definitely delivered. She also helped fill in on other wedding needs as we planned for a destination wedding including bistro style lights over our reception, basket for gifts and coordinating directly with our resort as an outside vendor. As an international bride and groom, we were relieved to be working with someone like Sandra. If there is a problem you can trust this is a vendor that will not rest until you are satisfied with your service. Thank you Sandra for your beautiful work on our day!

Sent on 03/23/2018
    Cherry Blossom 17

Cherry Blossom's reply:

Dear Sean&Joanna, as I said in a previous email, we feel so much gratitude and I will always appreciate the chance to be able to meet you and congratulate you both in person. Thanks for letting us be part of your wedding day and for all the knowledge and experience we now have. thank you We all wish you the best !!! CB Team

Emily · Married on 01/27/2018

Fabulous! Very responsive, amazing prices and wonderful work!!!! Highly recommend for destination weddings. Pay the outside vendor fe!!!! She’s worth it!

Sent on 02/04/2018
    Cherry Blossom 18
    Cherry Blossom 19
    Cherry Blossom 20
    Cherry Blossom 21

Cherry Blossom's reply:

Thanks so so much Emily for your kind comments, from the day we met we knew your wedding would be amazing! Thanks for trusting us, this made us create everything with lots of love. We wish you the best!!!

Stacey · Married on 01/12/2018

From New Jersey, my husband and I had to plan our wedding from 3,500 miles away. A year before our wedding, we went to Mexico to book our venue and while we were there, we met Sandra to preliminarily discuss our flowers. After heading home and planning from afar, Sandra made everything very easy and seamless! She responded almost immediately to emails and updated our quote within hours whenever we changed something. Our flowers were more than we could even expect and imagine. Sandra even dropped my flower crown off at our hotel the morning of our wedding. I can't recommend Cherry Blossom enough! So professional and sweet. The price point is also VERY good. You won't find this anywhere else. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 01/26/2018
    Cherry Blossom 22
    Cherry Blossom 23
    Cherry Blossom 24
    Cherry Blossom 25
    Cherry Blossom 26

Cherry Blossom's reply:

Thanks a lot Stacey! I loved how you both were so involved in the design process, I witnessed so much love working with you. As I said before, all our team we wish you the best, meeting you was just great! Thanks a lot for your kind comments, this is pure gold for us! #stayfuerte

Kala · Married on 01/10/2018

I read so many reviews about outside floral vendors, and Cherry Blossom was always highly recommended. Therefore, it was an easy decision to choose this company. I started sending emails 8+ months prior to our wedding, and always received a quick and thoughtful response. I was so indecisive as to what my vision was for our wedding, yet Cherry Blossom was able to piece my ideas together for the most magical day! We were married on January 10, 2018 at Ocean Riviera Paradise. A huge thank you to the Cherry Blossom team!

Sent on 01/26/2018

Cherry Blossom's reply:

Thanks a lot for your comments Kala, we truly appreciate you trusted us from far and that you felt great with all the process. We wish you the best!!! And we feel happy we were part of your wedding day. Have a wonderful 2018!

AnaLaura · Married on 12/09/2017

My guest and I were thrilled with the way the arrangements looked for our wedding. I was in touch with Cherry Blossom (CB) from New York and they made the process easy for me by providing feedback, ideas and recommendation based on the ideas that I had. They have a good selection of previous work to use as inspiration and are good about making your own inspirations come true. I used one of their color palettes to inspire the decor and everything came out beautiful.

I was very pleased with the responsiveness that CB provided. They were very flexible with last minute changes and additions to my wedding. I would recommend them to anyone that knows exactly what they want or no idea, CB will help it come together.

Overall they are amazing to work with, professional, creative and beautiful work!

Sent on 01/07/2018
    Cherry Blossom 27
    Cherry Blossom 28
    Cherry Blossom 29
    Cherry Blossom 30
    Cherry Blossom 31

Cherry Blossom's reply:

Thanks a lot Ana for your kind comments, We feel glad and thankful that everything was as beautiful as you dreamed, thanks for all the planificación process, we wish you the best in this new stage of life. Warm regards!! CB TEAM

Nikita · Married on 12/04/2017

I highly recommend Cherry Blossom! They were a great value and provided an awesome product. My flowers were stunning AND they lasted the entire length of our stay in Mexico (11 days). I have attached some photos below.

Sent on 12/12/2017
    Cherry Blossom 32
    Cherry Blossom 33

Cherry Blossom's reply:

Thanks a lot Nikita!! We are so so glad to read this and to know you enjoyed pretty flowers all your stay. We truly appreciate the time you took for writing your review and sharing photos. Wishing you a great 2018!! Hope to see you back soon!

Katie · Married on 12/02/2017

I used Cherry Blossom for my wedding recently and was incredibly impressed with the quality of flowers, value, and responsiveness. I was not planning on doing flowers for my wedding however last minute I began looking and they worked out creating bouquets that matched mine (included in destination wedding package) exactly! We were able to make centerpieces with the white roses and green hydrangea that were beautiful and all my guests complemented them! I would highly recommend using Cherry Blossom if you need flowers for your special event. You can’t beat the price and quality!

Sent on 12/06/2017
    Cherry Blossom 34

Cherry Blossom's reply:

Thanks a lot Katie!! Your photo shows exactly what you just described all is beautiful!! :), we are so glad to read all this and we truly appreciate the time you took for writing us. Wishing you the best from sunny caribbean! Enjoy a wonderful Christmas and a great 2018!!

R · Married on 11/21/2017

The first ratings little phrase is perfect, 'i think I'm in love!' From my first email with Sandra of Cherry Blossoms, I knew she was the right florist for me. She took every detail I liked, my inspiration, and florals I love (and don't) and put it into the contract from the first go. As my design changed, she was patient with me and accurate everytime. We collaborated and made something beautiful just as I had envisioned. She's prompt, professional, and talented - you can see her passion in her work. She went above and beyond to help make my little details and touches come to life and I only wish I could work with her daily! The value behind Cherry Blossoms is untouchable - Thank you again Sandra and Cherry Blossoms team for being such a beautiful piece to our big day!

Sent on 11/27/2017
    Cherry Blossom 35
    Cherry Blossom 36
    Cherry Blossom 37
    Cherry Blossom 38
    Cherry Blossom 39
    Cherry Blossom 40

Cherry Blossom's reply:

My dear Renee!! we cannot thank you enough for your sweet comment and for your lovely photos!! thank you for sharing this with us and thanks so much for letting us be part of your wedding day, design, ideas, planification... as you said I wish I can work with you more oftenly! please come and celebrate your first anniversary at Riviera Maya! be sure we will provide you pretty floral one more time :). Thanks for your trust and thanks for sharing your experience, we all wish you the best!!!

Kimberly · Married on 11/11/2017

They did a great job picking out the most affordable options for me during my wedding. They put together local flowers to decrease my cost. They also lasted the entire ceremony without wilting and an additional 10 days for the honeymoon! Gorgeous and reasonable!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Cherry Blossom's reply:

Thanks so much Kim for your kind comment, we are glad you enjoyed beautiful flowers all your stay :) we wish you a great end of 2017 and a wonderful 2018!! Thanks a lot CB TEAM

Tiffany · Married on 11/03/2017

Sandra and her team were amazing. Sandra communicated with me until we had exactly what I wanted. She even created a special corsage for me that she had never done before and nailed it. It was gorgeous, and I had so many complements on it. Overall, the flowers were of the best quality and the arrangements were stunning. Thanks so much!

Sent on 11/22/2017
    Cherry Blossom 41
    Cherry Blossom 42
    Cherry Blossom 43

Cherry Blossom's reply:

Thank you so so much for sharing this sweet comment Tiffany!! We truly appreciate your trust and Your photos are Amazing! We wish you the best

ASHLEY · Married on 10/10/2017

Where do I start?! Julieta and Sandra were super helpful since day 1! I kept changing my mind on the kind of centerpiece and gazebo I wanted, and they ALWAYS responded to me right away with answers. I gave them a ton of inspiration images and they NAILED IT! The floral decor is definitely what made my ceremony and reception look extra special. My bouquet was absolutely stunning. They were super accommodating, even with my SUPER last minute requests.

Their communication and prices are A+! If you're getting married in Quintana Roo, I HIGHLY suggest booking Cherry Blossom for all your floral + decor needs! My only regret is NOT having more floral decorations, haha!

Thank you Cherry Blossom for making my special day a perfect one!

Sent on 10/16/2017
    Cherry Blossom 50
    Cherry Blossom 51
    Cherry Blossom 52

Cherry Blossom's reply:

Dear Ashley! we truly appreciate your kind words, your wedding concept was so unique and different, what we appreciate the most was that you trusted in our work and results were definitely amazing, we have got lots of very nice comments from your wedding decor. We wish you the best!!! thanks a lot