33 Reviews for Cherry Blossom

Consultations (3)
Flower Girl Baskets (3)
Single Flowers (2)
33 Cherry Blossom Reviews

My wife and I were very pleased with our work with Sandra. She is the ultimate professional, she responds quickly and was so flexible as we mapped out floral ambitions for our wedding. She allowed us to share with her a floral Pinterest board we had organized for ideas on ceremony, bouquets, boutonnieres, and reception pieces. She also accommodated our desire for a design phone call and took careful notes about small details we had in mind. On my wedding day, she showed up a few minutes early with a beaming smile and great attitude. My wife had a particular style in mind for her wedding bouquet and didn't want the typical "cake pop" bunch of roses, Sandra definitely delivered. She also helped fill in on other wedding needs as we planned for a destination wedding including bistro style lights over our reception, basket for gifts and coordinating directly with our resort as an outside vendor. As an international bride and groom, we were relieved to be working with someone like Sandra. If there is a problem you can trust this is a vendor that will not rest until you are satisfied with your service. Thank you Sandra for your beautiful work on our day!

Profile Picture Sean, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Fabulous! Very responsive, amazing prices and wonderful work!!!! Highly recommend for destination weddings. Pay the outside vendor fe!!!! She’s worth it!

Photo for Cherry Blossom Review - Lights provided by Cherry Blossom
Photo for Cherry Blossom Review - My bouquet and the sweetheart table flowers.
Photo for Cherry Blossom Review - Palm decor done by cherry blossom
Photo for Cherry Blossom Review - Palm decor done by cherry blossom
Profile Picture Emily, 1/27/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

From New Jersey, my husband and I had to plan our wedding from 3,500 miles away. A year before our wedding, we went to Mexico to book our venue and while we were there, we met Sandra to preliminarily discuss our flowers. After heading home and planning from afar, Sandra made everything very easy and seamless! She responded almost immediately to emails and updated our quote within hours whenever we changed something. Our flowers were more than we could even expect and imagine. Sandra even dropped my flower crown off at our hotel the morning of our wedding. I can't recommend Cherry Blossom enough! So professional and sweet. The price point is also VERY good. You won't find this anywhere else. You won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Stacey, 1/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Flower Crowns, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

I read so many reviews about outside floral vendors, and Cherry Blossom was always highly recommended. Therefore, it was an easy decision to choose this company. I started sending emails 8+ months prior to our wedding, and always received a quick and thoughtful response. I was so indecisive as to what my vision was for our wedding, yet Cherry Blossom was able to piece my ideas together for the most magical day! We were married on January 10, 2018 at Ocean Riviera Paradise. A huge thank you to the Cherry Blossom team!

Profile Picture Kala, 1/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My guest and I were thrilled with the way the arrangements looked for our wedding. I was in touch with Cherry Blossom (CB) from New York and they made the process easy for me by providing feedback, ideas and recommendation based on the ideas that I had. They have a good selection of previous work to use as inspiration and are good about making your own inspirations come true. I used one of their color palettes to inspire the decor and everything came out beautiful.

I was very pleased with the responsiveness that CB provided. They were very flexible with last minute changes and additions to my wedding. I would recommend them to anyone that knows exactly what they want or no idea, CB will help it come together.

Overall they are amazing to work with, professional, creative and beautiful work!

Profile Picture AnaLaura, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I highly recommend Cherry Blossom! They were a great value and provided an awesome product. My flowers were stunning AND they lasted the entire length of our stay in Mexico (11 days). I have attached some photos below.

Profile Picture Nikita, 12/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I used Cherry Blossom for my wedding recently and was incredibly impressed with the quality of flowers, value, and responsiveness. I was not planning on doing flowers for my wedding however last minute I began looking and they worked out creating bouquets that matched mine (included in destination wedding package) exactly! We were able to make centerpieces with the white roses and green hydrangea that were beautiful and all my guests complemented them! I would highly recommend using Cherry Blossom if you need flowers for your special event. You can’t beat the price and quality!

Photo for Cherry Blossom Review - Matching bridesmaid bouquets on the right and left!
Profile Picture Katie , 12/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The first ratings little phrase is perfect, 'i think I'm in love!' From my first email with Sandra of Cherry Blossoms, I knew she was the right florist for me. She took every detail I liked, my inspiration, and florals I love (and don't) and put it into the contract from the first go. As my design changed, she was patient with me and accurate everytime. We collaborated and made something beautiful just as I had envisioned. She's prompt, professional, and talented - you can see her passion in her work. She went above and beyond to help make my little details and touches come to life and I only wish I could work with her daily! The value behind Cherry Blossoms is untouchable - Thank you again Sandra and Cherry Blossoms team for being such a beautiful piece to our big day!

Profile Picture R, 11/21/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

They did a great job picking out the most affordable options for me during my wedding. They put together local flowers to decrease my cost. They also lasted the entire ceremony without wilting and an additional 10 days for the honeymoon! Gorgeous and reasonable!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Sandra and her team were amazing. Sandra communicated with me until we had exactly what I wanted. She even created a special corsage for me that she had never done before and nailed it. It was gorgeous, and I had so many complements on it. Overall, the flowers were of the best quality and the arrangements were stunning. Thanks so much!

Photo for Cherry Blossom Review - Sandra did all the flowers you see in this photo.
Photo for Cherry Blossom Review - Shoulder corsage with orchids and birds of paradise.
Photo for Cherry Blossom Review - Shoulder corsage from the back and hair orchid.
Profile Picture Tiffany, 11/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Where do I start?! Julieta and Sandra were super helpful since day 1! I kept changing my mind on the kind of centerpiece and gazebo I wanted, and they ALWAYS responded to me right away with answers. I gave them a ton of inspiration images and they NAILED IT! The floral decor is definitely what made my ceremony and reception look extra special. My bouquet was absolutely stunning. They were super accommodating, even with my SUPER last minute requests.

Their communication and prices are A+! If you're getting married in Quintana Roo, I HIGHLY suggest booking Cherry Blossom for all your floral + decor needs! My only regret is NOT having more floral decorations, haha!

Thank you Cherry Blossom for making my special day a perfect one!

Photos
Profile Picture ASHLEY, 10/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

My flowers were absolutely everything I ever dreamed of. I couldn't of asked for anything more. Always accommodating, very repsonsive via email! Thank you for making my day beautiful!

Profile Picture Fallon, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Cherry Blossom is the best. They made my wedding a dream come true with flowers, decor etc. I gave them my vision and they over exceeded it. If there was 100 stars I would give it to them. Simply beautiful, professional, and always made me feel comfortable knowing my wedding was 1,000 miles away. Just know that when you go with Cherry Blossom as your florist, you are in great hands.

Profile Picture Karli, 6/17/17, 1 Review
4.7

Very friendly and helpful in making the selection of flowers and even making little adjustments to my flower-crown on the wedding day! thank you! out of the many things we ordered only 2 didnt look the way we wanted (wrist bands)
other than that very beautiful creations!! thank you!!

Profile Picture Corinne, 6/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I was blown away by the flowers that I ordered. I showed a picture from pinterest and on the wedding day the bouquets, table arrangements, my arch we got married under was to perfection. If you are getting married in the Riviera Maya area do not look anywhere else. Sandra and her team are very responsive and will make your special day be exactly perfect!!

Profile Picture User7517760, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Loved all the flowers and decor from Cherry Blossom!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/13/17, 3 Reviews
4.7

BEAUTIFUL and exactly as the picture I sent in! Taste was not spectacular but it was later in the night and the cake had been out on the beach for hours by that point, so my fault! It was easy to communicate and pay online from NY while dealing with vendor in Mexico.

Profile Picture Shana, 5/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I used Cherry Blossom for my destination wedding in Playa del Carmen. They were one of the vendors my resort used for flowers. I would highly recommend using Cherry Blossom. First, they were so easy to work with. Sandra responded to all of my emails so quickly and helped me through every step of choosing the flowers I wanted. They have so many beautiful flower styles! I ended up getting the tropical style flowers which were Bird of Paradise, Hawaiianas, and tropical greenery -- perfect for my beach wedding. Cherry Blossom also has an extensive catalog of non-flower items. I got my candles, shoe valet station, and guest sign-in table decor through them. All of the services they offer -- flowers and decorations -- are top-notch. I was so pleased with the quality of their products. Pricing is also very reasonable. If I had to do it all over, I would definitely use Cherry Blossom again :)

Profile Picture stephanie, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Wow! Cannot praise Cherry blossom enough! As a UK bride choosing to marry in Mexico, I was anxious there would be difficulties arranging services after we had problems with our hotel trying to massively over charge us for flowers. My husband came across Cherry Blossom and the service we received was exceptional from start to finish! Far better than what we received from our 5 Star hotel. Prompt replies to any queries we had and Sandra was always happy to provide alternative options and work within our budget. Sandra was hugely accommodating with our requests and went out of her way to source additional items to fit our theme. Our floral decoration was stunning. Our only regret is that we were unable to meet personally, due to us going on an excursion, to thank you personally. Outstanding service and quality of work!

Profile Picture Kerry, 4/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

Sandra and her team did an amazing job with the flower arrangements for our wedding. She did exactly what I asked of her and more. She is super sweet, flexible, and talented. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Perla, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I had all my flowers done by Cherry Blossom and I can't express how truly happy I am with the results.
Bouquet, arch with flowers, boutonnières, flower runners for the reception tables, flowers for my hair, bride and groom's chairs, even market lights and few other decorations..
It's very stressful to plan a wedding from another country but Sandra helped me so much, we exchanged over 120 emails in 7 months. I contacted a lot of other companies that took forever to answer or never answered me at all.
I was very happy that Sandra understood my ideas because I have a feeling that most of the destination weddings have that tropical look and I didn't want that, I wanted something very romantic. In the end everything turned out BEAUTIFUL!
Another thing that is very important to say is that their price is fair. I'm from Brazil and I know when people are trying to rip me off in dollar. If you're having your wedding in a resort, they are always trying to rip you off! So it was worth to pay extra $400 fee to the resort so I could have Cherry Blossom as my outside vendor.
They were very honest, professional and kind to me, I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Fabiana, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I used Cherry Blossom service for everything flower related (and also for hanging some decorations) for my wedding at Xcaret in February 2017. I exchanged many emails with Sandra Rivera from Cherry Blossom, and she was always very responsive and accommodating. She answered all my questions patiently and also updating all the proposal accordingly. I even changed my mind after the first mock-up, I went into another direction for the flower arrangements for the reception, and Sandra was patiently giving her suggestions and was kind enough to do a second mock-up for me.
What was also very positive is that Sandra followed up with an email the night of the wedding about some minor issue that we had. I always appreciate a good customer service, and this is after the wedding is done and everything has been paid in full! Not only Cherry Blossom was very responsive, offered a high quality of service for good value, but they were also pro-active and executed everything to the perfection from the beginning to the end. I highly recommend Cherry Blossom.

Profile Picture Yunita, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I worked with Sandra Rivera at Cherry Blossom for my January wedding in Playa Mujeres, Mexico. There are no words to describe how wonderful she was, and the flowers were the most beautiful ever!!! My mother is a florist in the United States so we were just ordering loose flowers from Cherry Blossom to be delivered to the resort and my mom designed them. I chose Cherry Blossom as they were able to source some flower varieties that my resort was not offering me. Also, the prices were much lower than the resort's prices even with her delivery. This conveniences, in addition to the QUALITY and BEAUTY of the flowers provided makes me want to rate this company even higher!! My mother has been a florist for 29+ years and the King Protea Sandra delivered for my wedding were the most beautiful my florist mother has ever seen. She brought extra, provided buckets, and was so very sincere and sweet. Sandra's responses in the planning and quote process were almost immediate and she took so much stress off. Upon meeting Sandra she was so gracious and added to the joy of my wedding day.

Profile Picture Leah, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Hello!!! Working with Cherry Blossom for our wedding decoration was spectacular !!! Julieta and Sandra are true professionals, I knew that everything was going to be divine but when I saw the place and the decoration, the flowers, the gazebo!!!, the hanging bubbles above my dessert table!! the runners, omg the runners!!!! my bouquet, the center pieces! everything was beyond beautiful, definitely exceeded our expectations, we were very happy. Julieta, who was the person with whom I deal with in this process, was always available, open to all my ideas, answering all my questions, and the result was a beautiful, beautiful wedding, with really good taste and increadible decoration. it was magic!

Profile Picture ana, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I worked with Cherry Blossom through my wedding coordinator and it was wonderful. We shared a vision for what the decor and flowers would look like and they executed beautifully. They were very flexible with last minute changes due to changes in guest count. And they were very connected with my wedding coordinator.
One thing to keep in mind is that with many destination wedding vendors, you don't get to see the final product until the day of. I saw vision boards and mock photos of the decor and flowers beforehand but didn't see them in person until the day of. I was ok with this because I trusted my wedding coordinator. But not every bride might feel comfortable. You can pay to have them create the flowers and send photos of the customized bouquet if that makes you feel better.

Profile Picture User6649919, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements