41 Reviews for Cherry Blossom

Consultations (4)
Flower Girl Baskets (4)
Single Flowers (2)
41 Cherry Blossom Reviews

Planning a destination wedding takes a lot of trust in your vendors. We search florists and emailed them but there was something about CherryBlossom. She was responsive and very open to hearing your ideas without shutting them. We knew she was the one. The reviews were also great.
Wow and beautiful is what comes to mind when I describe her work. My bouquet was beautifully done, too bad I had to leave it in Mexico. The bridesmaids flowers were exactly what I had asked and she made these beautiful floral crowns for our flower girls. She used our inspiration pictures and gave more.
Now, the venue, wow! The gazebo was perfect, not over done, not too simple. The table flowers, she took my idea of gold accents, and mainly red flowers and brought it to life. One point during the planning I asked her if I needed table linen. She said given my flowers and accents were so vibrant, I did not need any. She was right! She brought together the venue very nicely from the welcome sign, to the welcome drink cart, to the love sign, to the gazebo.
We decided to get the Love sign and the cart. We used the white cart to hold the welcome drink, table place cards, fans, and the programs.
I have always wanted a welcome sign, so we got one.
Her prices were within our budget and the final product was amazing. Our 80 plus guest were all so impressed with Cherry Blossom work.
I highly recommend them.
Thank you CherryBlossom.

Photo for Cherry Blossom Review - We decided to add the Love sign as an accent.
Photo for Cherry Blossom Review - Used golden chargers.
Photo for Cherry Blossom Review - The ceremony set up and what we wanted and more.
Profile Picture FutureMrs, 6/10/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Boutonnieres, Flower Crowns, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

We had our wedding at the Fairmont Mayakoba and CB came highly recommended by our wedding coordinator there. I have to say that they didn't disappoint! Sandra was a delight to work with and was spot on with the selections once my wife told her what she was looking for. They are reasonably priced and easy to work with. I cannot stress enough how delighted we were with the set up on the lawn once we walked in. The quality of the flowers as well as the tall LED floating cylinders was great and fitted perfectly with the set up. Cannot recommend them enough. If you are looking at retaining their services, look no further.

Profile Picture Ralph, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cherry Blossom was one of the best choices we made when planning our destination wedding! Julieta was amazing about responding to emails and worked with us in choosing flowers that fit into our budget. The delivery went smoothly and everyone was blown away by the amazing quality of the bouquets! Definitely consider choosing Cherry Blossom for your next event! It was worth every penny!

Photo for Cherry Blossom Review - Photography by Cassie Trottier, flowers by Cherry Blossom
Profile Picture Sara, 5/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I planned my destination wedding while abroad and can honestly say that the floral process was the easiest part of the whole process. Sandra from Cherry Blossoms was a pleasure to work with. She did EXACTLY what I wanted and at a very reasonable price. She was also great at communicating. I would HIGHLY recommend using Cherry Blossoms for any of your events.

Profile Picture Patty, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Todo perfecto! Sólamente hablé con Sandra por teléfono una vez y supo entender mis ideas perfectamente! Ese día todo se veía perfecto, exactamente como lo habíamos imaginado! Súper recomendado

Profile Picture Erika, 5/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Love itttt!!! Amazing work. All the details taken under consideration.

Profile Picture Sandra, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My wedding planner at the resort in Cancun recommended a florist that was extremely expensive. I was not impressed so I decided to do my own research to see what other options are out there, that's how I found Sandra at Cherry Blossom. I was very skeptical about working with vendors in another country, especially since I had to go by word of mouth and online reviews. HOWEVER, Sandra was AMAZING. I appreciated her fast response time to my questions, flexibility with flower arrangements and you can tell she truly loves what she does. My wedding planner was surprised with how beautiful and fresh the flowers were that Sandra delivered. I HIGHLY recommend using Cherry Blossom. The flowers were BEAUTIFUL and she was about $1,200 less than the person my wedding planner initially recommended.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Sandra and Julia were so great! I sent them pictures of what I want and they brought it to life! They pulled everything together so beautifully and were very responsive through email!

Profile Picture Natalia, 4/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My wife and I were very pleased with our work with Sandra. She is the ultimate professional, she responds quickly and was so flexible as we mapped out floral ambitions for our wedding. She allowed us to share with her a floral Pinterest board we had organized for ideas on ceremony, bouquets, boutonnieres, and reception pieces. She also accommodated our desire for a design phone call and took careful notes about small details we had in mind. On my wedding day, she showed up a few minutes early with a beaming smile and great attitude. My wife had a particular style in mind for her wedding bouquet and didn't want the typical "cake pop" bunch of roses, Sandra definitely delivered. She also helped fill in on other wedding needs as we planned for a destination wedding including bistro style lights over our reception, basket for gifts and coordinating directly with our resort as an outside vendor. As an international bride and groom, we were relieved to be working with someone like Sandra. If there is a problem you can trust this is a vendor that will not rest until you are satisfied with your service. Thank you Sandra for your beautiful work on our day!

Profile Picture Sean, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Fabulous! Very responsive, amazing prices and wonderful work!!!! Highly recommend for destination weddings. Pay the outside vendor fe!!!! She’s worth it!

Photo for Cherry Blossom Review - Lights provided by Cherry Blossom
Photo for Cherry Blossom Review - My bouquet and the sweetheart table flowers.
Photo for Cherry Blossom Review - Palm decor done by cherry blossom
Photo for Cherry Blossom Review - Palm decor done by cherry blossom
Profile Picture Emily, 1/27/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

From New Jersey, my husband and I had to plan our wedding from 3,500 miles away. A year before our wedding, we went to Mexico to book our venue and while we were there, we met Sandra to preliminarily discuss our flowers. After heading home and planning from afar, Sandra made everything very easy and seamless! She responded almost immediately to emails and updated our quote within hours whenever we changed something. Our flowers were more than we could even expect and imagine. Sandra even dropped my flower crown off at our hotel the morning of our wedding. I can't recommend Cherry Blossom enough! So professional and sweet. The price point is also VERY good. You won't find this anywhere else. You won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Stacey, 1/12/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Flower Crowns, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

I read so many reviews about outside floral vendors, and Cherry Blossom was always highly recommended. Therefore, it was an easy decision to choose this company. I started sending emails 8+ months prior to our wedding, and always received a quick and thoughtful response. I was so indecisive as to what my vision was for our wedding, yet Cherry Blossom was able to piece my ideas together for the most magical day! We were married on January 10, 2018 at Ocean Riviera Paradise. A huge thank you to the Cherry Blossom team!

Profile Picture Kala, 1/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My guest and I were thrilled with the way the arrangements looked for our wedding. I was in touch with Cherry Blossom (CB) from New York and they made the process easy for me by providing feedback, ideas and recommendation based on the ideas that I had. They have a good selection of previous work to use as inspiration and are good about making your own inspirations come true. I used one of their color palettes to inspire the decor and everything came out beautiful.

I was very pleased with the responsiveness that CB provided. They were very flexible with last minute changes and additions to my wedding. I would recommend them to anyone that knows exactly what they want or no idea, CB will help it come together.

Overall they are amazing to work with, professional, creative and beautiful work!

Profile Picture AnaLaura, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I highly recommend Cherry Blossom! They were a great value and provided an awesome product. My flowers were stunning AND they lasted the entire length of our stay in Mexico (11 days). I have attached some photos below.

Profile Picture Nikita, 12/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I used Cherry Blossom for my wedding recently and was incredibly impressed with the quality of flowers, value, and responsiveness. I was not planning on doing flowers for my wedding however last minute I began looking and they worked out creating bouquets that matched mine (included in destination wedding package) exactly! We were able to make centerpieces with the white roses and green hydrangea that were beautiful and all my guests complemented them! I would highly recommend using Cherry Blossom if you need flowers for your special event. You can’t beat the price and quality!

Photo for Cherry Blossom Review - Matching bridesmaid bouquets on the right and left!
Profile Picture Katie , 12/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The first ratings little phrase is perfect, 'i think I'm in love!' From my first email with Sandra of Cherry Blossoms, I knew she was the right florist for me. She took every detail I liked, my inspiration, and florals I love (and don't) and put it into the contract from the first go. As my design changed, she was patient with me and accurate everytime. We collaborated and made something beautiful just as I had envisioned. She's prompt, professional, and talented - you can see her passion in her work. She went above and beyond to help make my little details and touches come to life and I only wish I could work with her daily! The value behind Cherry Blossoms is untouchable - Thank you again Sandra and Cherry Blossoms team for being such a beautiful piece to our big day!

Profile Picture R, 11/21/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

They did a great job picking out the most affordable options for me during my wedding. They put together local flowers to decrease my cost. They also lasted the entire ceremony without wilting and an additional 10 days for the honeymoon! Gorgeous and reasonable!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Sandra and her team were amazing. Sandra communicated with me until we had exactly what I wanted. She even created a special corsage for me that she had never done before and nailed it. It was gorgeous, and I had so many complements on it. Overall, the flowers were of the best quality and the arrangements were stunning. Thanks so much!

Photo for Cherry Blossom Review - Sandra did all the flowers you see in this photo.
Photo for Cherry Blossom Review - Shoulder corsage with orchids and birds of paradise.
Photo for Cherry Blossom Review - Shoulder corsage from the back and hair orchid.
Profile Picture Tiffany, 11/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Where do I start?! Julieta and Sandra were super helpful since day 1! I kept changing my mind on the kind of centerpiece and gazebo I wanted, and they ALWAYS responded to me right away with answers. I gave them a ton of inspiration images and they NAILED IT! The floral decor is definitely what made my ceremony and reception look extra special. My bouquet was absolutely stunning. They were super accommodating, even with my SUPER last minute requests.

Their communication and prices are A+! If you're getting married in Quintana Roo, I HIGHLY suggest booking Cherry Blossom for all your floral + decor needs! My only regret is NOT having more floral decorations, haha!

Thank you Cherry Blossom for making my special day a perfect one!

Photos
Profile Picture ASHLEY, 10/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

My flowers were absolutely everything I ever dreamed of. I couldn't of asked for anything more. Always accommodating, very repsonsive via email! Thank you for making my day beautiful!

Profile Picture Fallon, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Cherry Blossom is the best. They made my wedding a dream come true with flowers, decor etc. I gave them my vision and they over exceeded it. If there was 100 stars I would give it to them. Simply beautiful, professional, and always made me feel comfortable knowing my wedding was 1,000 miles away. Just know that when you go with Cherry Blossom as your florist, you are in great hands.

Profile Picture Karli, 6/17/17, 1 Review
4.7

Very friendly and helpful in making the selection of flowers and even making little adjustments to my flower-crown on the wedding day! thank you! out of the many things we ordered only 2 didnt look the way we wanted (wrist bands)
other than that very beautiful creations!! thank you!!

Profile Picture Corinne, 6/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I was blown away by the flowers that I ordered. I showed a picture from pinterest and on the wedding day the bouquets, table arrangements, my arch we got married under was to perfection. If you are getting married in the Riviera Maya area do not look anywhere else. Sandra and her team are very responsive and will make your special day be exactly perfect!!

Profile Picture User7517760, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Loved all the flowers and decor from Cherry Blossom!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/13/17, 3 Reviews
4.7

BEAUTIFUL and exactly as the picture I sent in! Taste was not spectacular but it was later in the night and the cake had been out on the beach for hours by that point, so my fault! It was easy to communicate and pay online from NY while dealing with vendor in Mexico.

Profile Picture Shana, 5/7/17, 2 Reviews