Cherry Blossom Reviews

Cherry Blossom 7
  • Jada

Jada Zieg · Getting married on 05/05/2020

Beautiful florist!

Julia at Cherry Blossom was beyond amazing. She was quick to respond, very accommodating, and extremely sweet. Our wedding florals were beautiful and perfectly tropical and elegant for our destination wedding.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Cherry Blossom's reply:

Dear Jada! Thanks so much for your kind words we truly appreciate your sweet comments. Thanks for trusting us and our team! We would love to see some wedding photos of yours! Wishing you the happiest together forever life, all Cherry Blossom Team
  • Elena

Elena Parmar · Getting married on 03/04/2020

My dream bouquet.

As a nature and flower lover I wanted to have a flower decoration at my wedding that goes with my husband and my personality. Sandra was amazing, they did exactly what I asked for and she was so professional the whole process. If you are having a destination wedding don't hesitate and contact them we did all by email and worked perfectly. The delivery was great and I was so please with everything.

Sent on 05/15/2019

Cherry Blossom's reply:

Hola Ele!! Thanks so much for sharing your kind words , we truly appreciate you took your time to detail your experience with us. We wanted you and all your wedding party to enjoy from beautiful arrangements and we are happy you all did! Have a wonderful life! We wish you the best , Cherry Blossom Team
  • Earl

Earl Seno · Married on 06/20/2019

Xcaret Hotel June wedding

Julieta was super helpful, I gave her my budget and an inspiration and she came back with beautiful flowers that fit my wedding perfectly.

Sent on 07/22/2019
    Cherry Blossom 12
    Cherry Blossom 13
    Cherry Blossom 14

Cherry Blossom's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words, this are so nice to read and we truly appreciate you shared your review, your photos are amazing! thanks a lot for trusting our team, we wish you the best!!! enjoy the happiest life
  • Silvia

Silvia Lacerda · Married on 05/12/2019

Very professional

Sandra was very accommodating on my requests and so patient with the changes. My bouquet looked exactly as I wanted to!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Cherry Blossom's reply:

Hello Dear Silvia! Thanks so much for your kind words!! All we wanted was you enjoying your dream flowers on your wedding day and we are pleased you did!! Your bouquet choice was a true dream. We wish you a happy and long lasting marriage full of love . Cherry Blossom Team

Kally Dennison · Married on 04/27/2019

Wonderful!

Our flowers were absolutely beautiful! They were a dream come true- everything we hoped they would be.

Sent on 06/21/2019
    Cherry Blossom 15
    Cherry Blossom 16

Cherry Blossom's reply:

Hi Kally!! thanks a lot for your kind comment and thanks for trusting our team! and definitely thank you for sharing your lovely photos, you and your bridesmaids areas gorgeous! We wish you the best and happiest life, lots of love for you... CB TEAM

Diana C · Married on 04/25/2019

Incredible experience with cherry blossom!

Cherry Blossom made my April 2019 wedding vision come to life! They do beautiful work and Sandra was amazing to work with throughout the whole process - I couldn't have had a better experience and would highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Cherry Blossom's reply:

Thanks a lot for your kind words Diana!! We feel glad that we were able to make you vision come true, when we visit the pergola I was sure that was going to be the perfect spot for your wedding day, your decor choice was definitely on point! Wishing you the best and the happiest life
  • Yoice

Yoice · Married on 03/09/2019

Simply the best!

I started working with Sandra early during my planning and although I had a general idea of what I wanted we worked with different images to eliminate and create our general idea for our big day. Sandra had so much patience and she was truly so helpful every step of the way. She listen and delivered everything I asked for and more. She has a unique art and our wedding floral was beyond expectations.
    Sandra, thank you for listening to me and grasping my ideas, thank you for your honest feedback, for all your help and for making my wedding day that much beautiful with your art!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Cherry Blossom's reply:

Thanks so much Yoice for sharing your kind words! All we wanted for your wedding was perfection and beauty, I wanted you to know we listened and care about all important details for you. When we saw you taking pictures at the venue, looking stunning!! , and everything looking so wonderful as planned was pure satisfaction for us. We wish you the best! it as such a pleasure to meet you in person and thanks a lot for trusting us. Abrazos ....CB Team

Krys · Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing Floral Arrangements

My husband and I were recently married in Tulum this April and introduced to Sandra and Juli through our planner, Lucy Gallagher. The arrangements were amazing and the team was responsive and accommodating. They did the arrangements in our ceremony and reception area and we were getting compliments all night. Thank you for making our day a dream that we will never forget!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Cherry Blossom's reply:

Dear Krys!! thanks so so much for taking your time for sharing your kind words, we can wait to see your photos! It was a pleasure to bring your vision to life , we truly enjoyed all process. We wish you the best and happiest life
  • Y

Yvonne Lee · Married on 01/19/2019

Awesome florist!

Sandra was so quick to reply back with all my questions, costs and last minute changes for my wedding. The centrepieces, bouquets, flower girl hair pieces and decor we rented exceeded my expectations. It looked even more beautiful in person than the pictures and everyone at my reception commented on how beautiful the centrepieces were. She also went out of her way to print out my wedding seat chart since I couldn't pack it in my luggage due to the size of the sign. The flowers really put the finishing touch on my wedding and both my husband and I were more than impressed. I would highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Cherry Blossom's reply:

Oh dear Yvonne thanks so much for your kind words, we appreciate you took your time to share this words, this is very useful information for those couples who wonder if choosing an external vendor or a good option, and your feed
    Is truly helpful. Thanks a lot!! Love meeting you in person, such a stunning bride. We wish you both the best , all CB team

Amelia Calder · Married on 12/13/2018

Breathtaking flowers

My flowers were probably one on the most beautiful aspects of our wedding. Cherry Blossom was amazing to work with, so responsive, flexible, and accommodating. During the planning process, I changed my mind countless times regarding the flowers and I had numerous visions but no great examples to provide the florist (nothing i found in pinterest was quite right). On top of that, I was very budget conscious and i had 8 bridesmaids! Cherry Blossom worked to keep me within budget and took my countless ideas and came up with the most spectacular flowers (I honestly teared up when I saw them). My bridal bouquet was enormous and so much more stunning than anything I'd seen before (very unique). My bridesmaid bouquets were neutral and more simple, but still unique with a boho vibe that complemented mine perfectly. We also got mixed eucalyptus and some cut grapefruit from them for the centerpieces (we used the bridesmaid bouquets and rented vases from Cherry Blossom). The centerpieces exceeded my expectations and again, were within a very tight budget. Seriously, if you are debating between florists, go with Cherry Blossom.

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Cherry Blossom 17
    Cherry Blossom 18

Cherry Blossom's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words Amelia!! We totally appreciate you trusted us and that you feel comfortable during the process. Your flowers were stunning and trendy and we totally love final choices!! We wish you a great 2019 and thanks for
    Your time and trust.
  • Kim

Kim Mcmahon · Married on 12/08/2018

Unbelievable service! And stunning designs

Can not recommend them enough. Honestly. Sandra was the saving grace for our wedding, she was hands down the most helpful, attentive, reliable, and specific vendor we had.

She took the time to be very clear on what we wanted, she wrote everything down, drew me pictures, and was able to give such helpful insight on what would look good and what wouldn’t.

So accommodating with meet ups, changes to the orders, silly questions, etc. Wouldn’t choose anyone else!

Sent on 12/13/2018
    Cherry Blossom 19
    Cherry Blossom 20
    Cherry Blossom 21
    Cherry Blossom 22

Cherry Blossom's reply:

Dear Kim!! Thanks a lot for your sweet comments, we were pleased to meet you both, are such a cute and good looking couple! We wish your wedding day was as perfect as you imagined. Wish you the best!! Happy Holidays!!
  • Alejandra

Alejandra · Married on 11/24/2018

La mejor florista con un precio accesible!

Sandra querida eres increíble!
    Recomiendo 100% tus servicios!!

Sandra estuvo respondiendo cada una de mis preguntas siempre atenta a mis gustos y preferencias.

Considero que soy una persona que es muy perfeccionista y tú Sandra y todo tu equipo superaron mis expectativas ♥️😍 tuve la boda de mis sueños!!

Gracias por tu paciencia y dedicación durante todos estos meses. Me quedo feliz y súper contenta de que te escogí como mi florista. Ofreces precios súper accesibles y te ajustas a cada presupuesto. RECOMENDADÍSIMA!!!

Sent on 01/22/2019
    Cherry Blossom 27
    Cherry Blossom 28
    Cherry Blossom 29

Cherry Blossom's reply:

Querida Ale! muchas gracias por tus palabras y las fotos! que belleza!! me dio muchísimo gusto conocerte y saber un poco de ti ademas de proveer las flores de tu boda, esa fue la mejor parte de toda la planeación. Muchas gracias por tu confianza y por escogernos, tu comentario es invaluable para nosotras. Les deseamos lo mejor del mundo y mucho éxito en todos sus proyectos futuros. Abrazos siempre!! Equipo Cherry Blossom

Kayla Enns · Married on 11/15/2018

Dreams came true!

Omg here Cherry Blossom now, don’t even question it. I hired them for our wedding at Now Sapphire in November and they did such a fantastic job. I literally cried over the beauty of our flowers! From our gazebo arch decorations to the bouquets, just stunning. Sandra was so easy to work with and accommodating. She made the process of working with an outside vendor a breeze.

Sent on 01/12/2019
    Cherry Blossom 30
    Cherry Blossom 31
    Cherry Blossom 32
    Cherry Blossom 33
    Cherry Blossom 34

Cherry Blossom's reply:

Dear Kayla! thanks so much for gifting us your kind words, we appreciate you took your time to share your opinion about our services, I loved to meet you in person and we feel truly happy that you enjoyed everything. We both did a great job exchanging ideas so the results were as great as you. We wish you the best!! Happy 2019! CB team

Savanna · Married on 11/11/2018

Super responsive and beautiful flowers

Working with Sandra was a dream! She was quick to answer my emails, patient with me when I changed my mind so many times, and the end products were more beautiful than I could have imagined. Pur flowers were bright and vibrant, and she had everything arranged perfectly. She completely made my vision come to life, and i would definitely recommend Cherry Blossom for any bride's floral/decor needs.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Cherry Blossom's reply:

Thanks a lots Savanna!! we are so glad you enjoyed your wedding flowers! it made the perfect match to your wedding gown and your bridesmaids. Beautiful choice for a Caribbean wedding.
    We wish you the best!!! thanks for sharing this comment, its pure gold for us ... CBTEAM
  • Aly

Aly Garcia · Married on 11/09/2018

Best experience ever!

It was such a pleasure to with with CB!! Since day 1 they answered my emails right away with tons of information and prices. Sandra was amazing on understanding my concept and ideas, and providing advise based on that. She made the planning effortless and the final result was beyond what I expected. I spoke to many many vendors and by far they were the best value and most professional ones. I would definitively recommend to everyone!!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Cherry Blossom's reply:

Thanks so much for your sweet and kind comments Ake! Thank you for bringing us into your beautiful wedding venue and let us create the perfect scenario for you and your guests. We wish you the best!! Have a wonderful beautiful life
  • Bailey

Bailey Sullivan · Married on 11/03/2018

Highly recommend

I very highly recommend Cherry Blossom! Sandra was so incredibly helpful and patient with my changing needs. They were able to perfectly create exactly what I was looking for by the mood boards and colors I gave them. I was expecting the florals to be similar to what I asked but they completely nailed it. I still truly can't believe how perfect the florals were. They created a flower crown for me, an intricate bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, a garland for the groom, boutonnieres, aisle and table decor and even a cake topper. They do incredible work for an amazing price and are so kind, professional and trustworthy. They were able to coordinate on-site with my wedding planner and took care of everything so I didn't have to worry about it. These ladies were my favorite vendor and I can't sing their praises enough. Thank you Cherry Blossom for creating the most beautiful florals to top off our dream wedding!

Sent on 12/24/2018
    Cherry Blossom 35
    Cherry Blossom 36
    Cherry Blossom 37
    Cherry Blossom 38
    Cherry Blossom 39

Cherry Blossom's reply:

Oh dear Bailey! Thanks so much for your kind words and time for writing us this sweet review! We truly appreciate the photos as well!! You all look amazing! Thanks a lot, we wish you the best!! Happy holidays!

Deidre · Married on 10/26/2018

Beautiful flowers for the right price

Cherry Blossom helped me have the right flowers for my budget. Their response time was top notch and I couldn't have been happier with the end product. I recommend them highly.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Cherry Blossom's reply:

Thanks a lot for your comment Deidre!! and thanks a lot for trusting us from distance, we are glad you enjoyed beautiful flowers on your wedding day , wishing you the best!! CB TEAM

Heather · Married on 09/22/2018

There are not enough words or stars to describe the amazing job Sandra and her team did with my wedding, I could not recommend them enough.

From the very beginning, Sandra was responsive to my ideas and emails to gain an idea of what I was looking for in a florist. Any email I sent, she answered with answers to questions and updated quotes within 24hrs. When the big day came, everything was even better than I could have imagined. Planning a destination wedding can be tough from being so far away but Sandra made it easy. Cherry blossoms made the whole process stress free.

Cherry blossoms did my bouquets, boutonnières, center pieces, fairy lights above my reception, decorative signs and flower arch. Everything coordinated, matched and the flow was beautiful from the ceremony arrangements to the reception. Everything looked flawless.

On top of the beautiful arrangements and customer service, their price point is unbeatable. I truly felt I got amazing quality at a price point that didn’t completely blow my budget.

Cherry blossoms was incredible and I couldn’t imagine a better florist for my wedding!!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Cherry Blossom 40

Hello Heather!! Thanks so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure
    Visiting the beautiful Isla Mujeres Island for your wedding and were able to meet you in person, we are all full of gratitude that you enjoyed your big day.
    We wish you the best! Your comment is all we need to close a perfect September 2019 wedding season.
    Have a wonderful life!!! CB team

Maria · Married on 09/15/2018

I cannot thank Sandra enough for all they did for me. I had a destinations wedding and communicated with her via email and pictures. She replied quickly to all of my thoughts and is super sweet. She went out of her way to find the stuff I wanted for my wedding and found it! her and her team created amazing pieces for my tables and made the place look amazing. The flowers were fresh and beautiful, so were my flowers and all the bouquets. Thank you Sandra!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Cherry Blossom's reply:

Thanks so much Maria!! It was so nice to see all our hard work, yours, Arlenis and us reflected in such a beautiful venue. We feel nothing but grateful and happy of being able to provide you what your dreamed for.
    We wish you the best!! And thanks so much for your kind comments, truly appreciated

Amanda · Married on 08/31/2018

Cherry Blossom did an amazing job on my bouquets. The flowers and arrangements were exactly what I wanted. They were also so easy to work with! Highly Recommend!!!

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Cherry Blossom 41

Cherry Blossom's reply:

Thanks so much Amanda! We truly appreciate your words and we feel happy and pleased that our services were what you expected. We wish you the best and happiest life!

Maria · Married on 08/18/2018

Cherry Blossom was one of the best choices we made when planning our destination wedding! They were great about responding to emails& everything I ask for I was never turn down about my ideas. my Flowers were amazing & beautiful literally exactly like the pictures I email them with my Vision they had great communication with my wedding planner which made things so much easier. My guest were blown away from my Gazebo being decorated with beautiful flowers to my bridesmaids Bouquet My bouquet to my centerpieces My Table what could I say everything was SPECTACULAR Definitely consider choosing Cherry Blossom for your next event! It was worth every penny!

Sent on 08/31/2018
    Cherry Blossom 42
    Cherry Blossom 43
    Cherry Blossom 44
    Cherry Blossom 45
    Cherry Blossom 46
    Cherry Blossom 47

Cherry Blossom's reply:

Hello Maria!!we truly appreciate your comment because being able to decor your wedding was a true pleasure. Thanks a lot for letting us witness so much beauty together, from your venue to your wedding party family and friends it was obvious it was all surrounded by love. We wish you the best!! and we would love to see your professional photos sometime, they should be amazing!! saludos from CB team

Mariella · Married on 08/18/2018

Gracias por hacer de mi visión una realidad!
    El profesionalismo y conocimiento por parte de Julieta es inigualable. ¡Mucho éxito y gracias!

Sent on 09/01/2018

Cherry Blossom's reply:

Muchas gracias por tu tiempo y comentarios Mariella, deseamos que tengan una vida próspera y llena de salud y amor. Gracias por todo y mucha felicidad para ustedes!!

Tam · Married on 07/20/2018

Easy to work with

Destination weddings are TOUGH, especially if you've never been to that particular region. I depended A LOT on reviews, and more often than not, the venues at the site were EXPENSIVE. I wanted flowers but did not want to spend an arm and a leg on it, especially if they would not be reused since we are vacationing in another country.

Cherry Blossom was EXTREMELY easy to work with. I showed her pictures of what I wanted, told her I wanted the general idea, that the flowers were not as important as the cost, and she gave me some beautiful arrangements at a fraction of the cost.! I ordered some loose flowers that were placed by some of our guests, and they were very affordable.

We were able to avoid the vendor fee by having the flowers delivered right off the hotel, overall, I got exactly what I wanted, at a fraction of the price.

Thanks so much!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Cherry Blossom's reply:

Thanks a lot for your kind comments Tam! we are glad you arranged perfectly your centerpieces flower decor and that you find convenient our prices. We loved you used Blue color , your bouquets were a beautiful choice. We wish you the best and thanks a lot for sharing your experience, best regards!! CB team
  • F

FutureMrs · Married on 06/10/2018

Planning a destination wedding takes a lot of trust in your vendors. We search florists and emailed them but there was something about CherryBlossom. She was responsive and very open to hearing your ideas without shutting them. We knew she was the one. The reviews were also great.
    Wow and beautiful is what comes to mind when I describe her work. My bouquet was beautifully done, too bad I had to leave it in Mexico. The bridesmaids flowers were exactly what I had asked and she made these beautiful floral crowns for our flower girls. She used our inspiration pictures and gave more.
    Now, the venue, wow! The gazebo was perfect, not over done, not too simple. The table flowers, she took my idea of gold accents, and mainly red flowers and brought it to life. One point during the planning I asked her if I needed table linen. She said given my flowers and accents were so vibrant, I did not need any. She was right! She brought together the venue very nicely from the welcome sign, to the welcome drink cart, to the love sign, to the gazebo.
    We decided to get the Love sign and the cart. We used the white cart to hold the welcome drink, table place cards, fans, and the programs.
    I have always wanted a welcome sign, so we got one.
    Her prices were within our budget and the final product was amazing. Our 80 plus guest were all so impressed with Cherry Blossom work.
    I highly recommend them.

Cherry Blossom 51
    Cherry Blossom 52
    Cherry Blossom 53

Cherry Blossom's reply:

Hello Caroline!! thanks so much for your kind comment! it was a pleasure to be part of your wedding day and the final results were breathtaking, venue, staff and regular clients loved all your red-golden concept in our white-blue Caribbean scenario. Thank you so much for trusting us and consider our suggestions and ideas, participating on your wedding floral and decor planning was a pleasure.
    We wish you the best of life!!
    CB Team.

Ralph · Married on 05/26/2018

We had our wedding at the Fairmont Mayakoba and CB came highly recommended by our wedding coordinator there. I have to say that they didn't disappoint! Sandra was a delight to work with and was spot on with the selections once my wife told her what she was looking for. They are reasonably priced and easy to work with. I cannot stress enough how delighted we were with the set up on the lawn once we walked in. The quality of the flowers as well as the tall LED floating cylinders was great and fitted perfectly with the set up. Cannot recommend them enough. If you are looking at retaining their services, look no further.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Cherry Blossom's reply:

Hello Ralph! Thanks so much for your comments! We loved how everything looked at the final set up and we were so blessed by the weather, everything was just perfect.
    We truly appreciate each word of yours and wish you all the best in this new stage of life.
    Thanks a lot!