Matsumoto Eventos

Cancun, MX View map
$3,000 Typical Price

$3,000 Typical Price

Matsumoto Events es un equipo de Diseñadores de Floristerías de Bodas y Alquiler de Mobiliario ubicado en Cancún, México, especializado en bodas de destino celebradas en Cancún, Riviera Maya, Holbox y sus alrededores. Esta empresa asegura un proceso de diseño de bodas completamente personalizado y confiable, ofreciendo una variedad de diseños florales y de eventos, junto con la planificación y producción de bodas y eventos.

Manteniendo métodos selectivos y de alto nivel, nuestros floristas pueden obtener flores frescas y flores de moda que se combinan para crear arreglos de boda deslumbrantes.

Servicios que ofrecemos:

Matsumoto Eventos ofrece una variedad de servicios de coordinación de eventos, que incluyen arte floral, planificación y diseño de eventos y producción de eventos.

• Los diseños florales incluyen
  • Ramos de novia,
  • Butonnieres
  • Ramilletes
  • Decoración de altar y pasillo
  • Centros de mesa
  • Arreglos florales colgantes
  • Cestas de flores
  • Coronas de flores
  • Pétalos de flores y flores individuales.

Sabemos que planificar una boda de destino es una tarea difícil, por eso ofrecemos asesoría gratuita en flores, mobiliario, audio e iluminación, y todo tipo de decoración.

• Black-owned
  • Asian-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Native American-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$140

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$60

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$16

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$129

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$170

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Nautical
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
4.2

• Carol
    Carol S. Married on 07/02/2019

Carol & Enrique

Manuel was amazing to work with! I got married at Oasis Cancun Hotel and they delivered everything on time and made such everything was perfect. ! I got such great deal on my wedding package and the flowers where super beautiful.
  • Brittney
    Brittney B. Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely. Amazing.

I can't even begin to describe my experience with Matsumoto Eventos, Samantha in particular. I originally reached out to them about 2 months out from my wedding date at Now Jade Riviera Cancun because I didn't have faith in the team at the resort and was having some major issues in regards to pricing and communication. I initially just made the inquiry to get an idea of whether or not I could save money by bringing in an outside vendor, and was also interested in hiring a day-of planner since the resort had multiple weddings that day. I sent the same email out to several companies, but Matsumoto was one of the first to respond and by-far the most thorough. Literally every single moment of working with M.E. was amazing.

To begin with, their proposal was so impressively personal. They took the little information I sent them and made a presentation based around my colors, themes, and ideas, of which really helped bring my ideas to life. Communication was extremely quick and they answered countless questions with kindness and clarity. There were many occasions that I even gave her some vague idea of what I had in mind, and within days she'd come back with several options and ideas of her own.

In addition, their pricing was amazing for the quality of work I received! Even though the resort charged me almost $1,000 to bring in an outside vendor, they STILL came in so much lower than what I would have been paying, and for better decor! They were able to get flowers that no other vendor said they could, and if not, made suggestions on ones that were similar. They did 90% of the decorating for all of my wedding functions (I provided a few things like chair sashes, name tags, and menus, but that's really about it) and I received so many compliments on how beautiful it was. My step-mother and father literally own a wedding venue and event planning company and couldn't stop raving about how gorgeous my wedding was!

Deciding to work with them was single-handedly the best decision I ever made during this entire process; I'm genuinely positive my wedding would have been a disaster without them. I work in a hotel and have planned or been a part of more weddings than I can count over the span of my career, and yet I left so completely impressed. By the time I reached out to them, I had been dealing unsuccessfully with the resort for months and was beyond stressed, but as soon as M.E. took over my mind was at ease, even from thousands of miles away. I literally had to worry about NOTHING on my wedding day, they handled every single aspect from start to finish. If I had the money to do so, I'd go back to Cancun and plan a celebration every year just to work with them again. Thank you Samantha and the entire team, you made my day more memorable than I could have ever imaged.
    Alejandra R. Married on 11/15/2018

Matsumoto are the best!!

So so happy I chose them. They made all my arrangements beautiful & perfect just as I asked, but the best part of all was the way they made our venue look fresh and amazing. I highly recommend Matsumoto, the flowers are beautiful and they have the best prices!

Deals

Matsumoto Eventos 1
Exclusive

Smz 526, Lote 04 Calle Rio concepcion 1 Cancun, MX, 77535

Monday to Friday : 9:00 - 18:00 (GMT-5) Saturday: 9:00 - 14:00 (GMT-5)
Location of (Matsumoto Eventos)

Other vendors in Eastern Mexico for your wedding