Smz 526, Lote 04 Calle Rio concepcion 1, Cancun, MX 77535 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
Typical Price $3,000
  • Deals 1

About Matsumoto Eventos

Matsumoto Events is a team of Wedding Florist Designers and Furniture Rentals located in Cancun, Mexico, specialized in destination weddings held in Cancun, Riviera Maya, Holbox and sorrounding areas. This company ensures a completely personalized and trustworthy wedding designing process, offering a variety of floral and event designs, along with the planning and production of weddings and events.

Maintaining selective and high-standard methods, our florists are able to procure fresh flowers and in-trend blooms that combine to create stunning wedding arrangements.

Services we offer:

Matsumoto Eventos offers a variety of event coordination services, including floral art, event planning and design, and event production.

• Floral designs include
  • Centerpieces
  • Hanging floral arrangements
  • Flower baskets
  • Flower crowns
  • Flower petals, and single flowers.

We know planning a destination wedding it is a hard task, that's why We offer free consultation in flowers, furniture, audio and lighting, and all kind of decoration.

Follow Matsumoto Eventos on

Matsumoto Eventos 5
  • Brittney

Brittney Bagley · Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely. Amazing.

I can't even begin to describe my experience with Matsumoto Eventos, Samantha in particular. I originally reached out to them about 2 months out from my wedding date at Now Jade Riviera Cancun because I didn't have faith in the team at the resort and was having some major issues in regards to pricing and communication. I initially just made the inquiry to get an idea of whether or not I could save money by bringing in an outside vendor, and was also interested in hiring a day-of planner since the resort had multiple weddings that day. I sent the same email out to several companies, but Matsumoto was one of the first to respond and by-far the most thorough. Literally every single moment of working with M.E. was amazing.

To begin with, their proposal was so impressively personal. They took the little information I sent them and made a presentation based around my colors, themes, and ideas, of which really helped bring my ideas to life. Communication was extremely quick and they answered countless questions with kindness and clarity. There were many occasions that I even gave her some vague idea of what I had in mind, and within days she'd come back with several options and ideas of her own.

In addition, their pricing was amazing for the quality of work I received! Even though the resort charged me almost $1,000 to bring in an outside vendor, they STILL came in so much lower than what I would have been paying, and for better decor! They were able to get flowers that no other vendor said they could, and if not, made suggestions on ones that were similar. They did 90% of the decorating for all of my wedding functions (I provided a few things like chair sashes, name tags, and menus, but that's really about it) and I received so many compliments on how beautiful it was. My step-mother and father literally own a wedding venue and event planning company and couldn't stop raving about how gorgeous my wedding was!

Deciding to work with them was single-handedly the best decision I ever made during this entire process; I'm genuinely positive my wedding would have been a disaster without them. I work in a hotel and have planned or been a part of more weddings than I can count over the span of my career, and yet I left so completely impressed. By the time I reached out to them, I had been dealing unsuccessfully with the resort for months and was beyond stressed, but as soon as M.E. took over my mind was at ease, even from thousands of miles away. I literally had to worry about NOTHING on my wedding day, they handled every single aspect from start to finish. If I had the money to do so, I'd go back to Cancun and plan a celebration every year just to work with them again. Thank you Samantha and the entire team, you made my day more memorable than I could have ever imaged.

Matsumoto Eventos 6
    Matsumoto Eventos 19
    Sent on 07/12/2019

Alejandra Rosado · Married on 11/15/2018

Matsumoto are the best!!

So so happy I chose them. They made all my arrangements beautiful & perfect just as I asked, but the best part of all was the way they made our venue look fresh and amazing. I highly recommend Matsumoto, the flowers are beautiful and they have the best prices!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Matsumoto Eventos FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 140.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 16.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 129.00
    $ 170.00
    $ 3000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Event Design
    Floral Preservation
    Samples
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Nautical
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Floral Preservation
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor

• Matsumoto Eventos 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Smz 526, Lote 04 Calle Rio concepcion 1 Cancun, Mexico, 77535 See on map
    Monday to Friday : 9:00 - 18:00 (GMT-5) Saturday: 9:00 - 14:00 (GMT-5)