Tracy's Union Events & Services Reviews

60 Reviews for Tracy's Union Events & Services

• Debi

Debi O. · Getting married on 10/08/2022

consultation

Tracy spent an hour detailing her services and getting to know the "wants" for my daughter's upcoming wedding and reception before we decided SHE was THE ONE. :) She is prompt, knowledgeable, and professional. We look forward to working with her over the next year & a half. Oh...and pricing is extremely reasonable which is a +

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa P. · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Everything delivered and set up as promised!

We rented tablecloths, votives, an easel and reserved signs from Tracy for our daughters wedding. The tablecloths were nicely pressed. Tracy delivered everything and set up on time. She picked up the tablecloths etc. at the end of the reception. Tracy also responds quickly and follows up quickly.

Sent on 10/08/2020

Shelly H. · Getting married on 08/03/2021

Best decision we ever made was to hire Tracy!

I cannot give Tracy enough stars! She absolutely was the best ever! We had to move the wedding up a day due to the virus outbreak and she coordinated everything to make this a day my daughter will always remember - it may not have been the wedding we planned but it was better than we could have ever imagined! It could never have happened without Tracy and her attention to detail and her ability to bring everything together - she made the day flawless. It was everything you want your wedding to be and more!

Sent on 04/01/2020

Beth · Married on 03/20/2021

Mother of the bride

Tracy was unbelievable. She made the planning experience very casual but extremely systematic and thorough. By the week before the wedding we were able to relax knowing everything was ready. Most importantly she was very prompt with her answers to text, phone calls or emails. Very well worth the money spent. Tracy was awesome!

Sent on 03/29/2021
  • Maddy

Maddy A. · Married on 03/20/2021

Best Wedding Planning Decision

Stop what you’re doing right now and do yourself a favor - hire Tracy! I’m telling you she is hands down one of the best and EASIEST people to work with! If you want a stress free wedding that allows you to focus on what truly matters - she is your girl! All night she kept us on schedule and allowed us to actually have a good time without feeling overwhelmed with what was next, talking to vendors and making sure everything was set. She does a fabulous job helping your vision come to life with all you’ve been planning for so long and you want perfect! She decorated the entire venue for us and we had nothing to worry about the day of. There was absolutely no way we could have done this without her and she is worth way more than you’ll ever imagine. Not to mention when you have a question she always responds so quick which is helpful when you’re trying to plan in that moment. We appreciated all the help through this process. Definitely one of the best decisions we made was to hire Tracy!

Sent on 04/14/2021
  • Alyse

Alyse G. · Married on 03/19/2021

Phenomenal!!

Tracy was absolutely phenomenal. She was highly recommended by our venue and went above and beyond in every day. She met with us at the venue weeks before our event to go over what table linens we needed and in what colors etc. She offered so so much helpful advice and spent so much time helping us figure out a lot of details. She was extremely timely, and the linens were in perfect condition and looked beautiful for our big day. Although we only rented linens, she has a beautiful inventory of decor and would be a fantastic coordinator. I will be recommending her to all of my bride friends! You can’t go wrong booking with Tracy’s Union Events & Services!

Sent on 03/31/2021
  • Teresa

Teresa K. · Married on 03/05/2021

Tracy is simply the best!

Tracy helped make the vision we had for our wedding come to life! She was amazing and went above and beyond in every aspect. Her communication and organization is excellent. She genuinely cared about doing everything she could to make our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 02/26/2021

Brooke · Married on 01/30/2021

Best wedding planner ever!!!

STOP RIGHT NOW AND GO BOOK TRACY!!! Tracy was absolutely amazing!! The best money I spent for my entire wedding. She was so on top of everything, first one at the venue and last one out. Being a Covid bride was difficult and Tracy helped me on multiple occasions help me when I was beyond stressed. I couldn’t have asked for a better planner.

Sent on 01/31/2021
  • Ashlyn

Ashlyn S. · Married on 12/05/2020

The best in the business!!

Tracy is absolutely amazing, she made the day stress free and took care of literally every single thing! She began working with me months before our wedding and we only selected the day of coordinating package! I have nothing but amazing things to say about Tracy, look no further and hire her!! You will not regret it!

Sent on 12/15/2020

Donna W. · Married on 10/30/2020

Things would have been much different without Tracy!!

Tracy was Amazing!!! In a year with Covid the level of stress is just so high and she always had control of everything and stayed very calm. Never placing stress on us. She also gave my daughter, the bride, complete control and let her make all decisions in her own time, unless she really knew that there was a reason why things should not be handled a certain way. It is very nice as the Mother of the Bride to have a 3rd party to help with the vision.

In the beginning, it was very difficult to reach our wedding venue because of covid even though we were still receiving online bills. Tracy was able to reach them along with other vendors that we used and were hard to get ahold of. It is amazing how hard vendors that you are paying quite a bit of money to have no time to answer emails or phone calls and even texts. Tracy always answered or responded to let us know when she would be available. During stressful times it is nice to always get a reply.

Using the planner on site at a venue may be ok but I would highly recommend using Tracy who makes herself very accessible. There really is no price you can put on peace of mind and Tracy's fees should be much higher. The amount of time she spent on the phone and emailing us was unbelievable for the price. We tipped her almost as much as she charged! She also has many options for rental that we took advantage of.

The day of the wedding she was everywhere! I had 7+ people tell me they loved the wedding planner. I couldn't believe how many people actually had been in contact with. We forgot a cake stand and when she showed up in the Bridal Suite to ask if we had it and we did not she turned quickly and told us not to worry she would take care of it and we never once thought about it again. She kept everyone on track.

I highly recommend Tracy's Union Events!

Sent on 11/11/2020
  • Courtney

Courtney E. · Married on 10/24/2020

Tracy was my ANGEL!

Tracy was my wedding planner during the global pandemic and what a life-saver she was. I was honestly on the fence about hiring a wedding planner, to begin with, since my venue offered a day-of coordinator and I wasn't excited about spending extra money but I met Tracy at a vendor event my venue hosted. From 2 minutes into meeting Tracy, I knew I had to have her. She has such a welcoming and calming presence about her that made me feel at ease instantly.

Planning a wedding, in general, is a very stressful task but planning a wedding during a global pandemic adds a whole other layer. Tracy is extremely professional and knowledgeable about the entire wedding planning process and made everything so much easier. Her organization system was the perfect fit for my Type A personality and she is a dream to talk through. Brides go through a lot of ups and downs during the planning process and Tracy was always there to bring me back in to look at the big picture. She brings advice, suggestions, insider tips, and walks you through step by step. She even rents out a ton of items (linens, napkins, candles, etc) you can use for your wedding. And before you start worrying about the cost of a great planner like this, she is extremely affordable in comparison to other planners who charge you an arm and a leg for a service like this.

The best thing that I loved about Tracy is that, at the end of the day, she truly just wanted you to be happy and wants to make your day perfect. Tracy did that for me and I can't thank her enough. She is more than a vendor... she is a partner to you and your spouse. If I could do it all over again, I would choose her first over everything else.

Sent on 01/08/2021

Jill A. · Married on 10/17/2020

Tracy is amazing and priceless!!

She takes the stress away so you're a happy and beautiful bride...I'd make sure to work her into your budget because it's a gift to you, when she's your coordinator! Tracy provided our linens, decor, coordination (including being the vendor liaison) and we were blown away with her attention to detail and professionalism.

Sent on 11/02/2020

Aliyah W. · Married on 10/10/2020

Tracy is great!

She took care of everything no problem I didn’t have any worries that day great wedding planner!

Sent on 10/30/2020
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 10/09/2020

Look no more, Tracy is your girl!!!!

If you’re in need of a planner/coordinator for your wedding or event, look no more Tracy is your gal!! Wedding planning can be stressful but Tracy kept us on track and organized through the whole process. She also takes the time to get to know you and what you want for your event. Her way of planning in steps with getting things done a little at a time made it SO much less stressful and helped get every detail down. All her knowledge and helpful tips were a huge help. She went above and beyond! Our wedding day would have not gone as smoothly and perfect if it wasn’t for Tracy. She took care of SO much and made sure everything was on schedule and went as planned from rehearsal to wedding day. She is also the sweetest person and wonderful to work with. Her love and passion for working in weddings definitely showed. If anyone asks for wedding advice, I say booking a coordinator is a must and you won’t regret it! Thank you Tracy for everything, you’re amazing ❤️

Sent on 04/05/2021

Caralyne S. · Married on 10/03/2020

Best rentals

Tracy had so many options for rentals, it was great! She was super helpful on many things and went above and beyond throughout the whole process. Also her prices are super fair. I wouldn’t go with anyone else but her.

Sent on 10/13/2020

Jeremy H. · Married on 10/02/2020

The perfect day.

Tracy is amazing!!! Made the day flow so easy. Any time we needed to talk with her she was right there. Will recommend her to everyone. Thank you again Tracy.

Sent on 10/14/2020

Jacqueline M. · Married on 09/18/2020

Tracy is fun, energetic, loves what she does and delivers with perfection and simplicity your dreams!

Tracy is a prime example and embodiment of what it means to be true professional who loves what she does and does what she loves. Her attitude and personality help make the experience more comfortable, exciting and relaxing. Thank you Tracy for providing us with the wedding of our dreams and being available to answer any questions and providing solutions and feedback.

Sent on 10/06/2020
  • Raylynn

Raylynn S. · Married on 06/06/2020

100% Satisfied

Tracy is amazing! She was so helpful, met and talked with me multiple times about specifics, showed us samples, and was very helpful with tips and advice. We were 100% satisfied with everything she did to help us!

I don’t have photos of the linens freshly set up, but we chose:
    • dusty blue and blush as accent tables,
    • ivory for guest tables,
    • dusty blue with a lace overlay for sweetheart table
    • blush for vip tables (wedding party and family),
    • and lace burlap runners for all tables except sweetheart and accents

Sent on 06/16/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha P. · Married on 06/05/2020

Excellent Service!

I would highly recommend Tracy! She was very informative and very detailed with her work. I will definitely be contacting Tracy for all my future events! :)

Sent on 06/17/2020
  • Kacie

Kacie T. · Married on 05/23/2020

Amazing, perfect, we couldn’t been happier

She is amazing. I cannot recommend her enough!! She handles everything so well. If you need anything she is there for you. With having to post pone because of a pandemic she was on top of it with all the vendors. She made sure everything was taken care of before, during, and after the wedding. You won’t regret having her as your coordinator!

Sent on 11/03/2020

Madison S. · Married on 03/28/2020

Tracy is incredible!!!

Our wedding ending up being more perfect than I ever could have imagined, and that wouldn’t have been possible without Tracy. She was always a call/text/or email away. She’s helped me stay on top of the planning process, and was a trusted person to lean on when I needed support. She helped us through the process of postponing our wedding twice due to the pandemic, and I can honestly say we couldn’t have done it without her!! Day of she did an amazing job working with all of our vendors and made sure the day went perfect. I highly recommend Tracy‘ Union and Events to ANYONE planning a wedding!!!

Sent on 08/31/2020
  • Ellie

Ellie F. · Married on 03/14/2020

She's Got Your Back

Every wedding needs a Tracy! We were on the edge about hiring a planner, but I am so glad we made the decision to get one and even more thrilled that we found Tracy. She covered every little detail (things I would have never in a million years thought of) and is so much fun to work with! You want Tracy on your team when your planning your big day.

Sent on 03/23/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica C. · Married on 03/07/2020

Highly Recommend!

Tracy was always quick to respond, communicated very successfully with all my vendors, and made sure I never stressed the small stuff! My wedding ran so smoothly, I was able to enjoy every moment of it! She was there from the start to the end managing everything. A huge thank you! We highly recommend!

Sent on 03/25/2020

Alyssa N. · Married on 03/03/2020

Amazing, wonderful and stress free!

I can not put into words how amazing of a person Tracy is. She made my wedding experience one I will forever cherish. Planning a wedding while in school, working full time and a pandemic was no joke and Tracy took all of that stress off my shoulders! I can’t thank her enough. If you are looking for a full on coordinator or just day of, She is your girl. Also she has rentals and those are amazing as well.

Sent on 10/12/2020