Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist Reviews

67 | Cancun, MX

67 Reviews for Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist

Millie · Married on 08/22/2015

Tracy, and the entire French Connection team was an absolute dream to work with. Words cannot describe how incredible our special day was. From the timeline, to the vendors, to my stress level, everything was taken care of and executed perfectly. I feel lucky to have been apart of such an incredible experience.

I am the type of person, who had a MILLION ideas, and about 15 wedding Pintrest Boards. I had NO IDEA where to even begin or how to execute my perfect wedding. Tracy was able to take all of my dreams, and make them cohesive. In times where I did not know how to express what I wanted, Tracy seemed to be able to read my mind, and articulate exactly what I was thinking. In the end, everything was a dream!

It has been 4 months since my perfect wedding, and the only thing I am upset about is that I no longer get to meet with the French Connection every month. I would recommend Tracy to ANYONE!

Sent on 12/14/2015

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

Thank you Millie for your lovely review! We miss you too!!!

Maria · Married on 05/16/2015

Tracy and her staff at The French Connection were very organized and expertly planned our wedding in South Texas. Tracy is very experienced and knowledgeable in the wedding industry, which made her opinions very valuable. She knows a lot of vendors and worked to get us the best deals without compromising quality. We highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 08/17/2015

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

Thank you Maria for you review of our services. We will miss working with you and David!

Maria · Married on 03/21/2015

Tracy and her team made the wedding planning experience very easy and not stressful, when wedding day arrived we were all set and enjoying the day knowing that behind the scenes we had the best team taking care of everything.
    I will recommend Tracy and her team to friends, family and will use her services again anytime.

Sent on 04/03/2015

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

Thank you Maria for your lovely review of our wedding planning for your daughter's wedding. It was a pleasure working with you both.

Jessica · Married on 12/13/2014

Tracy French created an absolutely spectacular wedding at Secrets Maroma in Mexico - it was honestly more than we had ever dreamed it would be and I can't tell you how happy I am that I had her by my side the day of and the year or so prior. Admittedly, I am demanding with very high standards and had a LOT of input on what/where/why/when/how. Tracy DELIVERED and then some.

She was extremely professional from the first moment - choosing the right (and most spectacular!) venue, perfecting the décor, finding an amazing band for cocktail hour (huge hit), recommending an amazing photographer and hair/makeup team (wow to both...seriously), dealing with challenging vendors, and orchestrating the whole event such that it flowed perfectly on the day of. She really does serve as a highly experienced guide, organizer, and psychologist lol for the difficult and often confusing wedding planning journey. And I know that our parents and guests agree as we had plenty of time to discuss during our time in Mexico.

I'm so pleased to have worked with her, and I would be thrilled to recommend her.

Sent on 12/19/2014

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

Jess, thank you so very much for your very sweet review! It was a pleasure working with you and I will miss our time planning together.

Rainey · Married on 11/22/2014

They were great! I highly recommend Tracy!

Sent on 12/22/2015

Debbie · Married on 10/18/2014

Tracy French and her team at The French Connection did an amazing job on my daughter's wedding. Tracy is organized, professional, very detail-oriented and dedicated to what she does. She was full of ideas and any ideas we had, she implemented beyond our vision.

Tracy was great to work with and was always just an email or phone call away. She was in contact with all of our vendors and made sure everyone knew what was expected and when. We didn't have one concern on the day of the wedding and was able to enjoy every minute of the day with our daughter, family and friends. Everything was set up beautifully and guests are still commenting on the beauty of the day and the amount of detail that went into everything.

Tracy did all of our print work, signage, welcome bags (which were the nicest I have ever seen), wedding favors, napkins, event rentals, etc. She and her team set up and coordinated all of our transportation needs for our guests for the day of (buses to and from venue) along with transportation for the Bride & Groom. They were there to set things up at the venue and packed everything up for us at the end of the night. This made even our departure easy.

We couldn't have been happier withTracy and her team and the wedding could not have gone any
    smoother nor been any more beautiful. We would highly recommend Tracy and The French Connection to any bride-to-be or mother-of-the-bride!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

Thank you Debbie!! It was so much fun working with you to make Katie's wedding a reality.
  • User4762364 · event on: 08/30/2014

I must say that Tracy French can deliver on a moments notice. I was traveling out of the country, completely last minute and two weeks before my daughter's 3rd birthday party and I had not been successful at ordering and mailing out party invitations. I called Tracy from Brazil and told her my dilemma and she immediately got the ball rolling. I had a proof within the hour and an estimate on time and price shortly thereafter. Once I gave her the go ahead she put the team to work and got my invitations printed, assembled, addressed and in the mail within 3 days. Just 4 short days before, I wasn't sure if I was going to have to resort to an e-mail invitation or not when I received my first RSVP. I must say the attention to detail and the extra effort to help those of us who tend to leave things for the last minute is much appreciated.

Sent on 02/03/2015

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

Thank you so much Erika! It was a pleasure to help you with your daughters party.
  • Geralie

Geralie · Married on 06/14/2014

Tracy French and her team at The French Connection Events truly exceeded our expectations and brought our not-so-traditional Tropical/Southern wedding theme to life beautifully! We keep remembering some of the small details (the giant details were obvious and also spectacular) that made our wedding such an incredible wedding. Our friends and families' feedback are also 100% positive. With a full-time job and a child to raise, plus a fiancé on frequent business trips, I knew that I was going to need help planning our dream wedding. Tracy is meticulously detail-oriented and paid attention to every request, presented excellent ideas and recommended highly skilled vendors. In addition to event planning, she custom designed our Save the Dates and wedding invitations which we have received many compliments on. As an even bigger added bonus, Tracy has added travel services to her long list of services offered and was able to assist us with our Bora Bora honeymoon travel arrangements! Friends and family would comment on how calm I appeared during the whole wedding planning process and I attribute that to being able to trust Tracy and her team with the wedding details the entire year and a half of planning. Having such a knowledgeable, experienced, professional and super-friendly wedding planner was key in pulling off the most important event in my life!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

Thank you Geralie and Tom! I had a great time planning your wedding in Dallas, TX.

Deborah · Married on 04/12/2014

There are always a million small details to attend to when planning a wedding, most especially when the Groom's family will be traveling in. Tracy and her trusted team thought of everything we did not. They coordinated everything from rehearsal thru the reception with precision and attention to the smallest of details we never thought to address. Tracy brought so much creativity to the table in planning and execution of our Daughter's vision for her "Perfect Wedding Day."

As a Family, we cannot tell you how much their Professionalism and Expert advice allowed us to truly relax and enjoy this beautiful moment for our Daughter and her new Husband.

Tracy and her entire Staff were such a blessing.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

Thank you Deborah! It was a pleasure working with you on your daughter's wedding!!

The team at The French Connection Events was absolutely fantastic to work with. As a bride with a demanding job in a city half-way across the country Tracy and crew were available to answer my questions via phone, email and in-person, and provided excellent recommendations and ideas for everything from the smallest decor details, to room diagrams, to timeline and crowd management. As result of their expertise and professionalism, the groom and I (and our families) were able to simply enjoy celebrating with each other on our big day.

Sent on 05/30/2014

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

Thank you so much! It was wonderful working with you!!

Norma · Married on 12/14/2013

We hired The French Connection midstream with what we thought at the time was a pretty adequate job of planning all the details. At first we naively approached TFC with the idea of employing them “for the day”; so both mom and daughter could really enjoy the wedding day. But we soon realized no wedding is just about the day. It’s about the coordination of many details developed over a period of time into as near perfect an event as possible.

At our first meeting I presented Tracy with the binder full of wedding plans, receipts and copious notes. Tracy was so kind and patient. But what impressed us most - Tracy listened and found the heart of our daughter’s vision for her wedding day. And we have been forever grateful.

Tracy helped tweak our wedding invitations making them a grand introduction to the theme of the Wedding Day. When our wedding photographer’s business declared bankruptcy 3 months from “W” day, Tracy suggested a replacement and we never regretted it. The wedding photos are priceless and capture the beauty and joy of the day. Tracy handled our last minute decision to have a white dance floor and even had them layout the entire thing twice because it was offset the first time!

Tracy designed every minute of the day’s unfolding and provided us with a schedule of what to expect. And as it turns out that was the real jewel. Because while we were lost in the joy of so many unforgettable moments, everything proceeded exactly as we wanted and Tracy planned.

Tracy and her team made all the reception details we asked for count. And that was no easy task. Prior to the event TFC contacted 8+ vendors individually, set up timelines and expectations for their contributions.

From the first morning make-up photo to the last farewell from the bride and groom, we are so appreciative of Tracy and The French Connection team for taking our daughter’s dreams and turning them into her wedding day reality.

Sent on 07/25/2014

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

Thank you Norma and Natalia for your very sweet review of our services. It was very nice working with you both!
  • Alisha

Alisha · Married on 10/19/2013

The French Connection made my wedding day and experience perfect! They exceeded my expectations. Tracy French is awesome and at what she does and was a joy to work with! She is very creative and is good at making your ideas come to life. Our destination wedding was perfect and it was all because of Tracy!

Sent on 12/15/2013

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

ahhhhh THANK YOU Alisha. Yours is one of my favorites to date!

Jennifer · Married on 10/12/2013

When Kevin and I decided to have our wedding in San Antonio, we knew we were going to need help since we were living in two different locations on the east coast. We couldn't have been happier with our decision to use Tracy and The French Connection Events for our wedding. Tracy took care of everything and introduced us to amazing people. She worked with our crazy schedules and made sure we got as much done as possible each time we flew down to San Antonio. Because of her hard work, we had almost everything done for the wedding a year in advance. Tracy and her team allowed us to enjoy our day and not worry about a thing because we knew everything would be taken care of. She gave us a beautiful wedding that we will never forget. I cannot possibly begin to say thank you enough. If anyone is ever looking for a planner for any event, I would whole-heartedly recommend Tracy and her team. She truly is the best!

Sent on 12/15/2013

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

I am very touched Jennifer! Thank you so much for your sweet words. It was my pleasure.

Deborah · Married on 09/14/2013

Tracy was absolutely fabulous! She made our wedding everything we wanted and more! We are both two very busy professionals and knew it would be trying task to plan a wedding. Tracy has an eye for detail; everything was impeccable. All my guests raved about our wedding, we owe all our thanks to Tracy and The French Connection.

Sent on 09/24/2013

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

Deborah you were a gorgeous bride!!! Thank you so much for your sweet review. I had a great time working with you and will miss you!

Jessica · Married on 09/07/2013

Tracy you are so amazing! It was a pleasure working with you every step of the way and on my big day! It was a special day indeed but it was extra special since you made it so flawless! My father loved you- he was very impressed with you!!( my family was very pleased as well with your organization skills, professionalism and kindness!) Which means a lot to me! I just can't thank you enough for making my journey an easy, fun filled one! Any one that gets to work with you will realize, with out a doubt, how lucky they are to have found such an awesome planner and wonderful person to work with!

Sent on 09/10/2013

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

Jessica!!! Thank you for your sweet review. I can not tell you how much it means to me. It was simply a pleasure working with you and Jaime.

Marcia · Married on 09/01/2013

My husband & I engaged The French Connection to coordinate the "day of" our daughter's wedding. We could not have been more pleased; she is EXCEPTIONAL! Not only did she organize & implement every detail of the rehearsal & wedding day itself but she also helped us with questions & concerns at every stage of planning, always giving sound advice. She even had a wedding invitation suggestion that satisfied the requirements of my daughter for elegance & my husband for good price.

During the entire planning process she was always very PLEASANT; extremely KNOWLEDGEABLE; highly ORGANIZED; & readily AVAILABLE through email & phone calls. She is someone with whom you truly enjoy working.

During our rehearsal she was most impressive in the way she made certain everyone understood exactly what they were to do at the wedding. In addition she moved the rehearsal along in a timely yet pleasant manner. The day of the wedding she & her staff took charge making sure all the vendors (caterer, florist, baker, photographer, musicians) were in place & set up per our agreement with each one. She kept everything on schedule; everyone in the wedding party informed as to when & where they needed to be; & did it all with a cheerful attitude despite 100° temps. She even stayed with us until everything was totally finished after the wedding & dinner/dance - another of her fine qualities; she is very THOROUGH. In summary she & her staff managed every aspect of our celebration with efficiency & pleasantness. They took on the task of the details of the wedding day making it possible for my husband & me to be able to enjoy the day.

Working with The French Connection was a totally positive experience for our entire family & for our daughter's wedding party. Tracy & Co. exceeded our expectations, & we highly recommend them. Tracy will guide you to make your wedding vision "a dream come true".

Sent on 10/01/2013

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

Thank You Marcia and Pat. I was honored to help with your daughter's special day.

Alicia · Married on 07/06/2013

To the French Connection Wedding Events:

When we got engaged we were so excited about the upcoming events and changes in our life's. We started looking right away for everything we needed to make our wedding incredible, but soon realized it was a hard and time consuming task. It all changed when we met with Tracy French, she made us feel comfortable and sure that she was going to help us every step of the way. At all times Tracy and her staff were very professional, always there for us and so helpful in every way. She always listened and gave us several options of exactly what we wanted and all the vendors that she looked for had exactly what we had on our minds. Thanks to Tracy and her staff we could enjoy our engagement period to the maximum and we had the security that everything was going to be perfect.
    We think a wedding is a one lifetime experience and you have to make it just as you imagine it, and with Tracy this was possible she made of our wedding day, the day of our dreams.

Thank you Tracy!
    Alicia & Milton.

Sent on 08/02/2013

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

Alicia and Milton, thank you so much for your kind words! I absolutely loved being apart of your day.

Amanda · Married on 12/08/2012

I am very behind writing a much deserved review for Tracy and I cannot say enough good things about her. She really guided my husband and I with our planning and did so in a way that was open, friendly, fun, and extremely helpful! She took the burden of planning from us and got everything arranged the way we wanted it. She kept us on time each step of the process and ensured all our needs were met. Not only did I come away a very happy bride, but made a wonderful friend in the process! Tracy is the best in the business and I highly recommend her to any bride looking for a complete planning experience and day of coordination!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

Amanda! You are just the sweetest and most thoughtful bride! Xoxoxo

Sandra · event on: 10/27/2012

I cannot thank Tracy French and her team enough for making my Big 4-0 so amazing! I came to The French Connection with a vision for my birthday celebration and Tracy out did herself on the execution of making my vision a reality. She gave me more than I knew I wanted....and my husband and I will be eternally grateful for helping us create such a special memory. I give them my thanks for all they did for us. I plan to reach out to them in 2014 so I can plan my hubby's big 5-0 :-)

Sent on 09/12/2013

Thank you Sandra!!

I contacted The French Connection when I was looking for a reasonably priced photographer for my wedding. I hit the jackpot! Tracy and her staff were extremely helpful and professional and answered my questions immediately. They sent Danny to photograph my wedding, and he was wonderful! Sweet, patient, understanding---and he took incredible photos of our special day. Thank you, The French Connection! You were exactly what I needed!

Sent on 09/11/2013

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

Thank you Cindy! We really appreciate you sharing your experience.
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 11/19/2011

We used the French Connection for their DJ service. The DJ's name was Leif. He was AMAZING! He was very involved throughout the entire wedding. He made sure that David and I were constantly in the loop without making us feel overwhelmed and made the sequence of events for the wedding flowing nicely. He really kept our guests happy with the music and kept them on the dance floor. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 12/13/2011

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

So glad you and your husband enjoyed our DJ services! Thank you for your review!!!

N · Married on 08/06/2011

Tracy French and The French Connection Events Team will always remain close to our hearts. After a horrible and unfortunate experience with another wedding planning and events company, The French Connection was ready and motivated to step in and bring to life our magnificent dream wedding. Precise execution, attention to detail, and a vast array of experience is only the beginning of what this excellent team has to offer. Thanks to Tracy and The French Connection Team our magical night was even more than perfection! My husband and I are eternally grateful to every member of The French Connection Events for making our dreams come true! We highly recommend The French Connection Events to any engaged couple.

-The eternal honeymooners,

Sent on 09/03/2013

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

Thank you Nancy!!! I am happy we were able to come through for you and make your day a reality. We miss you!

Erin · Married on 06/18/2011

The French Connection was incredibly helpful in assisting me plan my wedding. Tracy French, as well as other wonderful ladies working for the company, were creative, flexible, and most importantly, determined to help plan the wedding of our dreams! They were always on top of things, consistently stayed in contact with me, and recommended some of the best vendors regarding catering, floral arrangements, photography, videography, and tuxedos for the guys. I can honestly say that my wedding was more perfect than imaginable and I give a HUGE thank you to the French Connection for helping make that possible!

Sent on 09/20/2013

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

Erin you are too sweet! We love what we do and am thrilled that you are happy with how your wedding turned out.

Shawna · Married on 05/30/2015

Tracy and her team are amazing. They made our wedding a dream come true.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

Thank you so much Shawna! We just loved planning your destination wedding!!

Alejandra · Married on 03/21/2015

From the moment that we decided to hire a wedding planner we knew we were in good hands with Tracy and the TFC team. We had about a 13 month planning period which Tracy set the pace perfectly. Our sessions were fun and she really made it easy to make decisions. She was also very budget conscious and only put us in contact with vendors in our price range that would still deliver top quality. She was also a pro at handling our, at times challenging, family dynamics. Needless to say, the wedding day was amazing and beautiful and everyone had a blast. Tracy and Katie and the rest of the team did an outstanding job. My husband, our families, and I could not have been happier. Thank you TFC!

Sent on 08/20/2015

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

Thank Alejandra for your sweet review! We sure do miss you and your mom!