Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist Reviews

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist 6
Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist 7

Jaclyn Flores Esquivel · Married on 11/10/2018

11/10/18 Wedding

Tracy was a fantastic wedding planner for Daniel & I. She exceeded our expectations when it came to planning and organizing my vision for the wedding. I had a vision and couldn't quite put it into words and she definitely brought it to life. It was PERFECT!! I was so lucky to have found Tracy!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

Thank you Jaclyn and Daniel!! It was so nice working with you and your mom throughout the process. I am sad it is over!

Hayley Eichenlaub · Married on 08/10/2018

Absolutely exceeded our expectations!

I cannot recommend The French Connection Events highly enough! Tracy absolutely delivered and gave us the incredibly beautiful, stress-free, and individualized Destination Wedding in Mexico that we were hoping for. Several guests loved the unique, little details of the wedding and ceremony that had never even crossed my mind when initially planning; it was Tracy's expertise and suggestion! With so much experience in planning weddings and organizing with vendors, it's no wonder that The French Connection Events was able to help me successfully celebrate the most important day of my life. Tracy is absolutely wonderful to work with and I could not have pulled off anything remotely close to the wedding Tracy delivered without all of her help. My friends and family all want to use Tracy for their future weddings now! Multiple guests let us know that this was hands down the best wedding that they've ever been to, owing to the gorgeous and individualized work of The French Connection Events! I could not have done it without Tracy. Thank you! :)

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist 15
    Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist 16
    Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist 17
    Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist 18
    Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist 19

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

Hayley!!! Thank you so much for your very sweet words about my planning of your wedding in Mexico. It was so fun working with you. I am sad it is over!!

Micaela · Married on 06/16/2018

Being a Bride To Be is a not only an amazing time but can be VERY overwhelming when it comes to planning! It took my now husband and myself one meeting with Tracy French at French Connections to know that we had come to the PERFECT place to help with all the stress of planning our very important BIG DAY! Tracy and her team were always an email and a phone call away from answering ALL my Bridal questions and concerns. French Connections made our wedding day just what I always dreamed of, a gorgeous, flawless day our guests and my husband and myself will never forget! -Micaela Lopez

Sent on 10/14/2018
    Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist 20
    Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist 21
    Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist 22

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

Thank you so much Mica! It was a pleasure working with you and miss you bunches! I look forward to staying in touch!

Hayffa · Married on 11/10/2017

Tracy did great job reflecting all I had in mind on my wedding day. All I needed to do is to pin pictures on my Pinterest to give her an idea about what I had in mind. She translated that beautifully. She recommended the vendors ( hair, make up, photography, band...) and I was very happy with their work.
    Tracy was always easy to reach either by phone or email, and still she is four months after our wedding!

Sent on 02/21/2018

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

Thank you Hayffa! I had a wonderful time working with you on your Destination Wedding in Mexico!!

Julie · Married on 04/02/2017

Tracy and her staff were phenomenal. I cannot say enough, and would give them ten stars if I could. They were wonderful throughout--responsive, professional, and fun to work with--but they really shone when last minute events (weather and construction) forced us to change venues four days before our wedding. Remarkably, the switch was seamless and completely stress-free for my husband and me; Tracy handled everything! And the results were dazzling. Tracy has such great taste, that we were very comfortable leaving all of the specifics in her hands. When we saw the finished product (print work, signage, flowers, table design, favors), it was even better than we'd imagined. She captured exactly what we wanted, but did even better. We are so grateful we found her, and would recommend her and her team to anyone!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

Julie, we just loved working with you and Michael in planning your destination wedding!! Through all of the twist and turns, changing of venues days before it all!! You both were the best! Thank you for your trust in me and thank you for your kind words!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 04/01/2017

Amazing work. Highly recommended . I was blown away by yalls work . Thank you so much :)

Sent on 04/05/2017

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda!

Jeremiah · Married on 02/10/2017

From the moment that we met, I knew that we were in good hands. Tracy was amazing and really went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was perfect. You could really tell the difference between our wedding and the weddings that just used an on site coordinator. LOVE HER!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

Thank you so much Jeremiah and Matthew for your sweet review of my wedding planning for your destination wedding in Cabo, MX!

Rosalinda · Married on 12/10/2016

We used their services for our wedding on December 10, 2016 for hair and makeup and the stylist were amazing!!! Everyone looked beautiful, we had 5 bridesmaids, my mom and me the bride. They were on time, were great to work with and so nice. They were patient and we all turned out exactly and as beautiful as we wanted. I would use them again!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Suzanna · Married on 11/19/2016

Tracy and her team know weddings! She has the best style, and she makes planning exciting and easy. Tracy helped me plan my entire wedding down to the tiniest details while I was living in Alabama! She was so accommodating with my schedule and kept my entire wedding team in check and organized. Not only was the wedding gorgeous and magical (& exactly what I envisioned) it flowed so well and was so much fun! It was truly like a scene in a movie. Tracy was there through the entire process and made sure everything was perfect. I highly recommend Tracy and her team. My husband and I look back on our wedding day and truly believe it was the most magical day of our lives. Thanks so much Tracy!!!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

Ahh Suzanna you and your sweet momma are one of my favorite families to work with thus far!! You both are an inspiration to me!! Thank you for your kind words!

Don · Married on 10/22/2016

Our wedding included over 200 guests and The French Connection pulled it off in 2 months! Tracy's network of experienced and reliable vendors coupled with her years of experience made this an extremely efficient planning process. We always found Tracy and her staff to be friendly and professional. They were engaging and full of great ideas. We especially appreciated the way she handled the wedding reception and took charge the entire evening, leaving us to simply enjoy the evening. Well done Tracy and staff, you are the best !!!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

it was a pleasure working with you both! Thank you Don and Debbie!!

Caitlin · Married on 09/24/2016

Planning a wedding from halfway across the country isn't easy but Tracy and her team made it possible! Our wedding day was everything we ever dreamed of and we have Tracy to thank!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

Thank you so much Caitlin!!

Josh · Married on 09/16/2016

Tracy and TFC was really great at assisting us with our destination wedding planning arrangements. When we first got engaged we didn't really know where to start or what we even wanted as far planning a wedding goes. Tracy and her staff was able to assist us by planning the perfect destination location in my opinion. Without her help and knowledge I don't know what we would have done or if a wedding would have even happen in the time frame we wanted because my wife and I are really busy people with busy work schedule but Tracy and her staff was also able to assist us outside of business hours to make sure we got everything we needed for the our wedding day. Thank you French Connection!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

Thank you Josh and Michelle! I had a great time working with you and your family!

Hilda · Married on 07/01/2016

I would definitely recommend using Tracy French as a wedding planner. Tracy and her team did an outstanding job. The print work was just awesome! Starting with the save the date to the invitations to the napkins, gift bags, drink cups, just everything that needed print work turned out so beautiful! Everything Tracy had a part in turned out outstanding! I don't think "short of being perfect" is in Tracy's work ethics! I highly recommend Tracy to any future bride to help with their wedding. And as for us, we plan to use Tracy for other trips/events as well!! Possibly a reunion with the same wedding attendees!! Yes, it was that much fun, Thanks to Tracy at the French Connection my daughter had her perfect Dream Wedding

Sent on 08/24/2016

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

HILDA!! You are so sweet! Thank you for your beautiful review of my planning services for your daughter's destination wedding.

Sarah · Married on 06/11/2016

Tracy and Katie were amazing. They were always available to help and answer any questions for me. I used The French Connection from start to finish and it was worth every penny. We didn't have to worry about anything on our wedding day. We were able to savor and enjoy it all! I can not thank The French Connection enough for making our day wonderful!!!

Sent on 09/01/2016

Thank you Sarah!!!

Katie · Married on 05/07/2016

Tracy and her team were so incredible, they went above and beyond to make our wedding day dreams a reality. We had an eleventh hour emergency when we nearly lost our venue one month before our wedding day and Tracy was there every step of the way with flexibility and creativity to deal with a delicate situation. We couldn't have enough praise or kind words for her and her team, truly a dream come true!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

Thank you so much! On your wedding day you looked amazing and it turned out just perfectly!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 03/05/2016

Tracy did a fantastic job on our wedding. She was on top of everything. I knew that she could handle any issues that came up and I never worried about the day not going smoothly. She took our needs and budget into consideration and really helped create a wedding that was perfect for us. The food was really important to us and she pulled a lot of strings to get us a fantastic deal at one of the best caterers in the area. I would recommend her to any of our friends.

Sent on 08/03/2016

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

Thank you so much Whitney for your sweet review of our services!!

Meredith · Married on 11/21/2015

Tracy French came highly recommended to me by a dear friend and I am overjoyed that we chose TF to be our wedding planner. Tracy French and her team understood our unique vision from the beginning and worked hard to make our night INCREDIBLE! I never felt the normal bride stress because I completely trusted Tracy and her team to take care of everything and they did!If you are looking for a wedding planner, Tracy French is your lady!!

Sent on 12/20/2015

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

You were a blast to work with Meredith!! And we LOVED your wedding style!!! Thank you for the fabulous review!

Nona · Married on 11/14/2015

Tracy French helped with the planning of my daughter's wedding in November. We couldn't have done it without her. Tracy is bubbly, organized, straight-forward, and knowledgeable about vendors and venues. Although we found some of our own vendors, Tracy recommended our florist, Photo Booth, linen service, and cake lady. We were quite pleased with all of them. Tracy is reasonable and thorough. My daughter and her fiancé, who live in Anchorage but married in San Antonio, met on four occasions with Tracy for planning. On the wedding day, Tracy and her team took care of all the reception set up. We didn't see the Pearl Stable until we walked in after the wedding. It was beautiful and Tracy was angel. She stayed through the reception making sure everything went in a timely organized way and then packed up all of our personal decorations and leftover cake. If you want to leave the hassle of communicating with vendors and setting up for a reception to a wedding planner, Tracy French is your person. She is truly a class act, five star professional that will make your wedding day so much more enjoyable and stress free.
    Nona Hall
    Mother of the Bride

Sent on 12/11/2015

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

THANK YOU NONA!!! We will miss working with both you and Kim!

Kim · Married on 11/14/2015

I was recently married in San Antonio and we used The French Connection for wedding planning services. My husband and I live in Alaska so we were basically planning a destination wedding. Tracy and her staff did an amazing job of building a wedding task list, helping to select and then managing our vendors, planning the wedding day timeline and setting up and breaking down the reception in its entirety. Tracy is a top notch planner with class and personality that's hard to beat. I've always been told I'm excessive and over the top when it comes to planning and organizing so I consider it a huge compliment when I someone tells me Tracy has me beat. If you're looking for someone to help keep you sane and on track, Tracy will be tough to beat!!!!

Sent on 12/18/2015

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

Kim you are awesome! You guys were VERY organized and just a pleasure to work with. Thank you for your sweet review!

Jamie · Married on 10/03/2015

With all the moving parts to our destination wedding, we were sure we needed a super hands on coordinator, Tracy is that and more! She is extremely organized, professional and best of all friendly! She made the whole process not only simple, but fun, we loved Tracy and her team and would suggest her for any wedding, local or destination!
    Jamie Levit

Sent on 08/08/2016

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

Thank you Jamie!! We had so much for with your destination wedding!!

Tracy was able to take my daughter's idea of a dream wedding and make it a reality! No detail was overlooked, and I was able to enjoy it. Tracy and her staff at The French Connection were super organized and responded to emails promptly. I valued their guidance and friendship throughout the process. I can't imagine planning a wedding without them!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Michele · Married on 09/26/2015

Tracy and the French Connection are amazing to work with and did such a fabulous job planning our wedding! We would have been lost without their help! They assisted us with everything from our Save the Dates and invitations to even our honeymoon after the wedding! We received numerous compliments on our wedding and invitations and still continue to hear compliments 3 months later! Tracy and her team will put you in touch with some of the most wonderful vendors that we would not have found without them. They are the wedding planning experts, so trust them and relax! Actually while writing this review, I just referred a friend to the French Connection! They are the best around!!

Sent on 12/18/2015

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

Thank you so much Michele!!! We miss working with you and your mom!!

Millie · Married on 08/22/2015

Tracy, and the entire French Connection team was an absolute dream to work with. Words cannot describe how incredible our special day was. From the timeline, to the vendors, to my stress level, everything was taken care of and executed perfectly. I feel lucky to have been apart of such an incredible experience.

I am the type of person, who had a MILLION ideas, and about 15 wedding Pintrest Boards. I had NO IDEA where to even begin or how to execute my perfect wedding. Tracy was able to take all of my dreams, and make them cohesive. In times where I did not know how to express what I wanted, Tracy seemed to be able to read my mind, and articulate exactly what I was thinking. In the end, everything was a dream!

It has been 4 months since my perfect wedding, and the only thing I am upset about is that I no longer get to meet with the French Connection every month. I would recommend Tracy to ANYONE!

Sent on 12/14/2015

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

Thank you Millie for your lovely review! We miss you too!!!

Maria · Married on 05/16/2015

Tracy and her staff at The French Connection were very organized and expertly planned our wedding in South Texas. Tracy is very experienced and knowledgeable in the wedding industry, which made her opinions very valuable. She knows a lot of vendors and worked to get us the best deals without compromising quality. We highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 08/17/2015

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

Thank you Maria for you review of our services. We will miss working with you and David!