Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Sam D. Getting married on 10/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best engagement party ever!

Tracy helped us plan our engagement party in San Antonio, and it was beyond our expectations! Everything was amazing, and Tracy was responsive and helpful throughout the process. There were even a few surprises in there that she did that we were so excited about! Thank you so much, Tracy! What an amazing event.

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

Thank you Sam for your kind words and feedback about our planning of your engagement party!! It was nice working with you both as well as the rest of the family!!
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 03/31/2022

Our Dream Wedding

We had the most amazing wedding experience in Tulum and it was all thanks to Tracy's hard work. From the moment we contacted her she was on top of everything. We described what we were looking for and she found us the perfect location of Dreams Tulum. We felt 100% confident choosing this location even though we had never been there as Tracy provided detailed information on the property, rooms, and service. I had a vision of my wedding aesthetic but wasn't quite sure on some things, like bridesmaids bouquets, groomsmen suite colors, etc. Tracy was able to fill in those gaps and would always make the best suggestions. She has an eye for detail and design like no one else. We were absolutely blown away by how beautiful everything was. The ceremony and reception looked just like the inspirational photos we had seen, and Tracy even added a few extra details that made it so special. She not only executed a flawless wedding but she also helped with everyones travel. For most of our guests, this was their first time traveling since the start of the pandemic and having Tracy's expert guidance was a huge help to everyone. She put together check lists, tips and reminders which made the travel experience smooth and stress-free for us and our guests. When we arrived at the resort Tracy was there to greet us and made sure everything was going smoothly with our check in. Our friends and family are still talking about how amazing everything was and what a great time they had. Tracy also designed and put together our welcome bags, which everyone loved getting when they checked in. The whole planning process and wedding week was completely stress-free and fun for me because I knew Tracy was taking handling everything with the vendors and resort. She was very hands on and did the most to make sure we had a truly special time with our friends and family. She puts her heart into everything that she does and it shows. We are so grateful to Tracy for making our destination wedding a reality. If you are looking to have a fun wedding experience that you and your guests will remember forever, you have to hire Tracy as your planner!

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

Ahhhh thank you so much for your kind words! I had so much fun helping to make your day a reality!!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Krystal L. Married on 03/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Experienced professional with an eye for beauty!

We had a Tulum COVID wedding (mid March 2021) and Tracy was a godsend. From the beginning, we knew we would be working with a lot of constraints. Not only did we want to host a tropical destination wedding in Tulum, but it would be during a global pandemic where all of our guests would be traveling from the US or beyond.

In addition, my then-fiance and I were super busy with work and school, so wanted someone who would be able to manage a COVID destination wedding while bubbling up the important decisions.

Tracy was so incredibly helpful:
    - She's extremely experienced in wedding planning, but especially in the area we were working in. This meant she had connections, knew how to work with the local culture, and was experienced with wrangling the vendors.
    - She is extremely flexible - she can be as hands on or hands off as you'd like, and was always willing and able to jump on a call to discuss details.
    - She has such an eye for beauty and design! This was critical to us because I do not have good aesthetic sense, so wanted a partner who could fill that gap. I had a bunch of unique ideas that would be reflective of our relationship and our culture (Chinese). She not only incorporated and loved these ideas, but elevated them by adding additional elements inspired by these ideas. The end result was absolutely gorgeous, enough that my mother (who is typically very critical and hard to please) was left speechless and incredibly impressed. The location and pictures look like they came out of a catalogue promoting weddings. And many of our guests said it was the best wedding they've ever been to.

All of her skills made her the perfect wedding planner for us. She made wonderful recommendations from flowers to colors to decor. She provided super helpful tips, such as around which decisions are important, wedding pictures (how to hold flowers!), what to include in welcome bags, etc. She worked with us at the perfect level, only surfacing the important discussion points when it was ready (such as budgetary, completed vision board, etc.) and taking ownership of making recommendations.

Finally, this was all under the umbrella of the numerous COVID restrictions and best practices we wanted to put in place (more tables, custom masks, testing requirements, etc.)

I would 1000% recommend Tracy if you want someone who is experienced, flexible, hard working, and will design you the most beautiful wedding!

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

Krystal thank you so much for your very thoughtful feedback about my wedding planning for your destination wedding! I am so happy to know that you, your guests and your family were happy!
    Gretchen Y. Married on 02/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We had a fantastic experience with Tracy French with The French Connection!

Tracy is extremely professional and organized. She also has so many connections in Mexico. I would highly recommend her. But the icing on top was her exceptionally good taste.

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Gretchen! It was a pleasure working with you to plan the wedding Zihuatanejo, Mexico!
    Jaclyn F. Married on 11/10/2018

11/10/18 Wedding

Tracy was a fantastic wedding planner for Daniel & I. She exceeded our expectations when it came to planning and organizing my vision for the wedding. I had a vision and couldn't quite put it into words and she definitely brought it to life. It was PERFECT!! I was so lucky to have found Tracy!

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

Thank you Jaclyn and Daniel!! It was so nice working with you and your mom throughout the process. I am sad it is over!
    Hayley E. Married on 08/10/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely exceeded our expectations!

I cannot recommend The French Connection Events highly enough! Tracy absolutely delivered and gave us the incredibly beautiful, stress-free, and individualized Destination Wedding in Mexico that we were hoping for. Several guests loved the unique, little details of the wedding and ceremony that had never even crossed my mind when initially planning; it was Tracy's expertise and suggestion! With so much experience in planning weddings and organizing with vendors, it's no wonder that The French Connection Events was able to help me successfully celebrate the most important day of my life. Tracy is absolutely wonderful to work with and I could not have pulled off anything remotely close to the wedding Tracy delivered without all of her help. My friends and family all want to use Tracy for their future weddings now! Multiple guests let us know that this was hands down the best wedding that they've ever been to, owing to the gorgeous and individualized work of The French Connection Events! I could not have done it without Tracy. Thank you! :)

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

Hayley!!! Thank you so much for your very sweet words about my planning of your wedding in Mexico. It was so fun working with you. I am sad it is over!!
    Micaela Married on 06/16/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Being a Bride To Be is a not only an amazing time but can be VERY overwhelming when it comes to planning! It took my now husband and myself one meeting with Tracy French at French Connections to know that we had come to the PERFECT place to help with all the stress of planning our very important BIG DAY! Tracy and her team were always an email and a phone call away from answering ALL my Bridal questions and concerns. French Connections made our wedding day just what I always dreamed of, a gorgeous, flawless day our guests and my husband and myself will never forget! -Micaela Lopez

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

Thank you so much Mica! It was a pleasure working with you and miss you bunches! I look forward to staying in touch!
    Amelia Married on 03/10/2018

Tracy is AMAZING!!!!

Tracy created a wedding for us more beautiful than I’d ever dreamed of. She has the best personality! My family and I absolutely love her! She was always there for me with any and all concerns I had. She always got back to me quickly, even at night and on weekends! She made planning our wedding stress free and made sure everything went smoothly. Tracy gave us the most beautiful, fairytale wedding that we will never forget. I absolutely love Tracy and wish we could have live that day all over again!

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

Amelia it was my pleasure working with you and your lovely family!!! I miss you guys and wish planning yearly anniversary parties was a real thing!!!
    Jennifer Married on 11/18/2017

Consistent excellence!

I very much enjoyed working with Tracy to plan my wedding. She was hands on and took the reins making the day memorable and seamless. I have a busy law practice so when it came time to plan my husband’s 60th birthday party, I found myself needing Tracy’s help again. She did a fantastic job pulling together ideas I had for the day and working with the venue I had selected. She made the party feel planned and thought out. She took the stress off my shoulders and immediately jumped in to create a party that was memorable and fun. I could not have done it without her!

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you and Neel for both your wedding and Neel’s 60th birthday!! Thank you for the sweet feedback!
    Hayffa Married on 11/10/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Tracy did great job reflecting all I had in mind on my wedding day. All I needed to do is to pin pictures on my Pinterest to give her an idea about what I had in mind. She translated that beautifully. She recommended the vendors ( hair, make up, photography, band...) and I was very happy with their work.
    Tracy was always easy to reach either by phone or email, and still she is four months after our wedding!

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

Thank you Hayffa! I had a wonderful time working with you on your Destination Wedding in Mexico!!
    Autumn Married on 09/30/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Tracy French made my dream wedding a reality. Having a destination wedding can be very stressful and difficult to plan from afar especially when you make it a double wedding. Having the assistance of Tracy made the process seamless! It’s was the most important day of our lives and she went above and beyond to make our special day everything we hoped it would be. I seriously can not praise this woman enough! From the wedding details, travel and guest accommodations, design, and coordination she was the absolute best person for the job! Thank you Tracy from the bottom of our hearts!

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

Wow! What a fun experience it was working on your destination wedding to Cabo, Mexico!! We have lots of memories to reflect on! Thank you so much for your sweet review!!
    Julie Married on 04/02/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Tracy and her staff were phenomenal. I cannot say enough, and would give them ten stars if I could. They were wonderful throughout--responsive, professional, and fun to work with--but they really shone when last minute events (weather and construction) forced us to change venues four days before our wedding. Remarkably, the switch was seamless and completely stress-free for my husband and me; Tracy handled everything! And the results were dazzling. Tracy has such great taste, that we were very comfortable leaving all of the specifics in her hands. When we saw the finished product (print work, signage, flowers, table design, favors), it was even better than we'd imagined. She captured exactly what we wanted, but did even better. We are so grateful we found her, and would recommend her and her team to anyone!

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

Julie, we just loved working with you and Michael in planning your destination wedding!! Through all of the twist and turns, changing of venues days before it all!! You both were the best! Thank you for your trust in me and thank you for your kind words!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 04/01/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Amazing work. Highly recommended . I was blown away by yalls work . Thank you so much :)

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda!
    Jeremiah Married on 02/10/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    From the moment that we met, I knew that we were in good hands. Tracy was amazing and really went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was perfect. You could really tell the difference between our wedding and the weddings that just used an on site coordinator. LOVE HER!

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

Thank you so much Jeremiah and Matthew for your sweet review of my wedding planning for your destination wedding in Cabo, MX!
    Rosalinda Married on 12/10/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We used their services for our wedding on December 10, 2016 for hair and makeup and the stylist were amazing!!! Everyone looked beautiful, we had 5 bridesmaids, my mom and me the bride. They were on time, were great to work with and so nice. They were patient and we all turned out exactly and as beautiful as we wanted. I would use them again!
    Suzanna Married on 11/19/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Tracy and her team know weddings! She has the best style, and she makes planning exciting and easy. Tracy helped me plan my entire wedding down to the tiniest details while I was living in Alabama! She was so accommodating with my schedule and kept my entire wedding team in check and organized. Not only was the wedding gorgeous and magical (& exactly what I envisioned) it flowed so well and was so much fun! It was truly like a scene in a movie. Tracy was there through the entire process and made sure everything was perfect. I highly recommend Tracy and her team. My husband and I look back on our wedding day and truly believe it was the most magical day of our lives. Thanks so much Tracy!!!

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

Ahh Suzanna you and your sweet momma are one of my favorite families to work with thus far!! You both are an inspiration to me!! Thank you for your kind words!
    Don Married on 10/22/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our wedding included over 200 guests and The French Connection pulled it off in 2 months! Tracy's network of experienced and reliable vendors coupled with her years of experience made this an extremely efficient planning process. We always found Tracy and her staff to be friendly and professional. They were engaging and full of great ideas. We especially appreciated the way she handled the wedding reception and took charge the entire evening, leaving us to simply enjoy the evening. Well done Tracy and staff, you are the best !!!

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

it was a pleasure working with you both! Thank you Don and Debbie!!
    Caitlin Married on 09/24/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Planning a wedding from halfway across the country isn't easy but Tracy and her team made it possible! Our wedding day was everything we ever dreamed of and we have Tracy to thank!

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

Thank you so much Caitlin!!
    Josh Married on 09/16/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Tracy and TFC was really great at assisting us with our destination wedding planning arrangements. When we first got engaged we didn't really know where to start or what we even wanted as far planning a wedding goes. Tracy and her staff was able to assist us by planning the perfect destination location in my opinion. Without her help and knowledge I don't know what we would have done or if a wedding would have even happen in the time frame we wanted because my wife and I are really busy people with busy work schedule but Tracy and her staff was also able to assist us outside of business hours to make sure we got everything we needed for the our wedding day. Thank you French Connection!

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

Thank you Josh and Michelle! I had a great time working with you and your family!
    Hilda Married on 07/01/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I would definitely recommend using Tracy French as a wedding planner. Tracy and her team did an outstanding job. The print work was just awesome! Starting with the save the date to the invitations to the napkins, gift bags, drink cups, just everything that needed print work turned out so beautiful! Everything Tracy had a part in turned out outstanding! I don't think "short of being perfect" is in Tracy's work ethics! I highly recommend Tracy to any future bride to help with their wedding. And as for us, we plan to use Tracy for other trips/events as well!! Possibly a reunion with the same wedding attendees!! Yes, it was that much fun, Thanks to Tracy at the French Connection my daughter had her perfect Dream Wedding

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

HILDA!! You are so sweet! Thank you for your beautiful review of my planning services for your daughter's destination wedding.
    Sarah Married on 06/11/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Tracy and Katie were amazing. They were always available to help and answer any questions for me. I used The French Connection from start to finish and it was worth every penny. We didn't have to worry about anything on our wedding day. We were able to savor and enjoy it all! I can not thank The French Connection enough for making our day wonderful!!!

Thank you Sarah!!!
    Katie Married on 05/07/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Tracy and her team were so incredible, they went above and beyond to make our wedding day dreams a reality. We had an eleventh hour emergency when we nearly lost our venue one month before our wedding day and Tracy was there every step of the way with flexibility and creativity to deal with a delicate situation. We couldn't have enough praise or kind words for her and her team, truly a dream come true!

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

Thank you so much! On your wedding day you looked amazing and it turned out just perfectly!
  • W
    Whitney Married on 03/05/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Tracy did a fantastic job on our wedding. She was on top of everything. I knew that she could handle any issues that came up and I never worried about the day not going smoothly. She took our needs and budget into consideration and really helped create a wedding that was perfect for us. The food was really important to us and she pulled a lot of strings to get us a fantastic deal at one of the best caterers in the area. I would recommend her to any of our friends.

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

Thank you so much Whitney for your sweet review of our services!!
    Meredith Married on 11/21/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Tracy French came highly recommended to me by a dear friend and I am overjoyed that we chose TF to be our wedding planner. Tracy French and her team understood our unique vision from the beginning and worked hard to make our night INCREDIBLE! I never felt the normal bride stress because I completely trusted Tracy and her team to take care of everything and they did!If you are looking for a wedding planner, Tracy French is your lady!!

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist's reply:

You were a blast to work with Meredith!! And we LOVED your wedding style!!! Thank you for the fabulous review!
illustration stars