Torrin Photography Reviews

58 | Cranford, NJ

58 Reviews for Torrin Photography

58 Torrin Photography Reviews

Nicole · Married on 08/25/2018

Where do I begin? Tom and his crew are incredible. For our wedding we had a total of 5 professionals working on getting every perfect shot to capture our special day. We met Tom unexpectedly, and wow was it a blessing! His eye for photography and videography is pure genius. I could go on and on about it, but frankly there wouldn't be enough space in this box to express the extreme talent that Tom possesses. Our wedding on 8/25/2018 was shot by 5 gentlemen, three of which were with me all day (Tom, Manny & Miles) and they were the cream of the crop! Manny and Miles were so fun and considerate, I wouldn't have wanted anyone else there with me on my wedding day as a stressed bride. I saw some clips of Manny's vision for video as he was recording, I get chills thinking about getting the footage that I will get to re-watch for a lifetime. They had such good ideas and that made us so excited to bring their vision to life by capturing our love on film. Tom and his crew are beyond photographers/videographers they are artists that create work that is unparalleled. I jump for excitement as I wait for my images and trailer and video. Thank you so much Tom, for being so accommodating and so in tune with my ideas and for being there personally to capture it all so we can look back and relive such an important day for the rest of our lives. Our wedding day as come to an end, but your images will last a lifetime and for that we are forever grateful.

Anne · Married on 08/04/2018

Tom and his team were very professional from the get go. They came early to help with the set up, got snaps of great moments and overall, knew exactly what they were doing. We had a hard time finding a photographer that we liked and with Tom it was an instant hit. He is very experienced and takes his craft very seriously. We just received a few sneak peek pictures from our wedding and they're stunning. We cant wait to get the rest!

L · Married on 07/20/2018

Working with Tom and his crew at Torrin Photography was absolutely wonderful..!!!! I highly recommend anyone who is looking for photography for their wedding contact this company !!!!

Megan · Married on 11/10/2017

Approximately 1 year before our wedding my husband and I started out surch for a professional photographer to photograph our wedding. I can’t say how lucky we were to find Tom @ Torrin Photography, right from the 1st day we met Tom we knew he was the perfect fit. Our experience with him and his staff was wonderful. from the beginning to end. We highly recommend anyone looking for a wedding photographer for their wedding to call Torrin Photography.

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/07/2017

Torrin Photography was recommended by our wedding venue, the Bridgewater Manor. Pictures taken by Tom, the owner, decorate the halls of our venue and the sample photo albums that show the beauty of our venue. This alone had us set on using him. However, I still did my research to compare the work, service and prices of local photographers. Lucky for us, he exceeded our expectations in all categories. Our wedding pictures were not something we were willing to settle on. He is extremely flexible and took the few suggestions I made and than the rest I left to him. He took amazing pictures at our Engagement photo shoot and recommended the perfect place for us. His pictures speak for them self so check him out!!

Kacey · Married on 08/12/2017

Torrin Photography is awesome!!!
    Every photo was a work of art, no doubt Tom is a
    Master at his craft.. I would strongly advise anyone planing a wedding should DEFINITELY consider hiring them. Hands Down the "BEST" you will ever find !!!!!!

Sandy · Married on 04/08/2017

We would just like to complement Tom and his crew at Torrin Photography for being so helpful and professional, couldn't ask for a better vendor.
    There service as well as their work is spactular!!!
    Their attention to detail was by far the finest you can ever ask for.
    I highly recommend this company !!!

• F

Frances · Married on 04/07/2017

Exceptional Quality !!!! Exceptional Service !!!!

Donna · Married on 02/18/2017

These guys are awesome!!!!
    I highly recommend them to anyone getting married.
    They are true professionals at their craft, unlike most that you see today, Tom and his photographers are true wedding photographers. They shot my wedding a year ago and have photographed my family members weddings also and always did an awesome job with no hassle and very professional, our albums and proofs are a work of art!!!

Carlos · Married on 01/07/2017

Tom and his staff at Torrin Photography was a pleasure to work with and very professional.
    Would highly recommend.

If you are looking for a photographer, Tom at Torrin Photography is the one to hire. He was very accommodating and fit me and my fiancé right into his schedule. He did my engagement photos and gave me exactly what I was looking for. I couldn't ask for better quality and creativity. It was a no brainer to hire him for my wedding day.

Chris · Married on 10/16/2016

I can't say enough about Torrin Photography. When you first go to see the venue The Bridgewater Manor, you will notice the hallways are lined with Torrin photos and they are all gorgeous. That's what initially made us choose Torrin. As far as wedding photos go Tom and his whole crew have this down to a science. They know exactly what to do and exactly what you are looking for. I promise. We were given such a large amount of beautiful pictures that its hard to narrow it down to the number we need for an album. They were very accommodating, and seemed like they never took a break. They are very open to your ideas, and are very easy to work with. I would recommend Torrin Photography to any one for any occasion, not just weddings.

Stacey · Married on 10/14/2016

We found Torrin Photography at one of the venues we went to look at and I said to my fiancé that we need to meet with them, “I’m in love with his work”. After picking a venue it was time to make an appointment. Tom took his time with us and went over everything you could think of, he really knows his stuff. We were there for 3 hours discussing everything. We fell in love with him and his work so we booked them on the spot. We just did our engagement shoot last month and it was a wonderful experience, we had so much fun. Tom and his assistant are highly skilled, professionals and personal. All I can say about the results is OMG, they are amazing/stunning/gorgeous/all of the above. Can’t wait for the wedding next year. We know our pictures will come out amazing just from seeing our engagement pictures.

Jolin · Married on 08/13/2016

This company is awesome, their work is unbelievable!!
    Would recommend them highly!!!!!

Maria · Married on 08/06/2016

It's Simple !!!! These guys are awesome!!!!

Davaish · Married on 07/09/2016

Tom was the one part of our wedding that was perfect. Payment method- easy, Planning- easy, Prices- reasonable, Personalities- Great, and very Professional. He brought a great team- Doug, PJ and Mike and they did an awesome job with photos and video. We have not seen the final final product yet but within 48 hours we had 25 shots posted on Facebook and they were amazing. We look forward to seeing the rest of the photos and the final video as well. Tom is a great photographer and a great personality. He took time to shoot himself and sent a great crew to cover over two days worth of wedding activity (henna night and the wedding day).

Nicole · Married on 06/10/2016

If you are looking for a photographer for your wedding, look no further !!!! Tom and his crew at Torrin
    Photography are awesome !!!!...... Their work is simply amazing !!!!.... Tom is beyond talented, it's no wonder their ratings are so high. I knew from the time I walked into his studio I made the right decision as I was amazed by quality of his work as well as the impeccable studio he operates. If you or anyone else you know of that's getting married don't hesitate to look into their services as you won't be disappointed.

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/30/2016

Tom has truly been a blessing for my fiance and I throughout this time leading up to our wedding in May 2015. He is truly passionate about photographing weddings and it is made clear in his work. An engagement photo session is included free of charge when you book your wedding with Torrin Photography. We had our session yesterday and left feeling more confident and excited than ever that we chose Tom and his team to capture the precious moments on our wedding day! His willingness to go anywhere we wanted to take our pictures, regardless of distance was a testament to his flexibility as well as his overall dedication to the bride and groom. If you book your wedding with Torrin Photography you can rest assure your booking with true professional, as he does the edits and touch-ups of each photo himself (unlike many amateurs who take the photos and then send them out for editing). Its an incredible feeling to know that we are well taken care of and wedding our albums with be a timeless memory and true work of art reflecting most special day we will share together. As I previously mentioned, we had our engagement session yesterday and have already received a call from Tom that the pictures will be ready to view on his website accessed through our personal login and password TOMORROW! We can't wait to see them! Thanks for all you've done thus far for Anthony and I Tom!

Jolynn · Married on 05/16/2016

Torrin is amazing, I highly recommend them to anyone who is in need of wedding phototgraphy.
    Their work is unbelievable.

My fiance and I just had our engagement photos done by Torrin Photography and we couldn't have been more happier with the results. We had met with other photographers but after our first meeting with Tom from Torrin we knew he was OUR guy. Tom is a skilled photographer who's professionalism not only made us feel comfortable in front of the camera but enjoyed working together. He has the ablility to combine his passion of photography and creative detailed personal touches for amazing final results. I rarely take the time to leave reviews but after seeing our beautiful engagement photos I felt our great experience is something that everyone looks for to capture their special events and can find it with Torrin Photography. I never imagined having so much confidence in a photographer and videographer as we do. His photographs speak for themselves and we look forward to having Tom and team as a part of our April 2, 2016 wedding!

My fiancee and I had a wonderful experience with Torrin Photography at our engagement photo shoot. Tom and his assistant are highly skilled, top notch professionals. They made us feel at ease and we enjoyed the entire evening. If you're looking for a great photographer, we highly recommend Torrin Photography. Just check them out. Tom and his team's work speaks for itself.

Lisa · Married on 11/11/2015

Torrin photography was amazing for my wedding a few years ago. Thomas was amazingly professional and creative. His pictures were stunningly beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Paolo · Married on 10/03/2015

Tom and his staff did an exceptional job!!!

Tom and his team at Torrin Photography are beyond exceptional. I could not have asked for anyone better! I am more than pleased with the work that they provided me with. The photos are beautiful and exactly what I was looking for! If you want quality and professionalism, Torrin Photography is who you want!

Michele · Married on 07/18/2015

My Husband and I immediately knew Tom was going to be our wedding photographer the moment we met him. His passion, creativity, talents, and experience shine through his personality and photographs. Tom thoroughly went through our contract and the details of our wedding during our initial meeting so there were surprises the day of. Tom and his team showed up on time and as promised not only on our wedding day, but on the day of our engagement photoshoot as well. We knew we made the right choice when we first went through our engagement photos. Tom captured so many special moments through photographs that it was extremely hard to select only as few for our Save the Date (which came out better than promised I might add!). Another attribute that drew my husband and I to Tom was the fact that he promised us that he only worked for us. I understood what he meant by that on our wedding day when several people with overbearing personalities tried to take over and interrupt our photo sessions. Tom very professionally took control over the situation and respectfully handled any conflicts that emerged throughout the day. Tom ensured everyone was aware of the days’ timeline and made sure everyone was where they needed to be so the day went smoothly. Like our engagement photos, our wedding photo came out way beyond our expectations (which were exceedingly high to begin with!). It’s remarkable how Tom can perfectly capture a moment in a photograph. I was literally brought to tears the day I went through our wedding photos. I was able to relive our wedding day through Tom’s work. My husband and I decided not to hire a videographer in an effort to save money and to be honest, I am so glad we did because a wedding video couldn’t even begin to capture the day’s special moments better than Tom’s photographs. If you are looking for an experienced, professional, and creative wedding photographer that will exceed your expectation than Tom is the man for you!