53 Reviews for Torrin Photography

Destination / Travel (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Flush Mount (1)
53 Torrin Photography Reviews

Torrin Photography was recommended by our wedding venue, the Bridgewater Manor. Pictures taken by Tom, the owner, decorate the halls of our venue and the sample photo albums that show the beauty of our venue. This alone had us set on using him. However, I still did my research to compare the work, service and prices of local photographers. Lucky for us, he exceeded our expectations in all categories. Our wedding pictures were not something we were willing to settle on. He is extremely flexible and took the few suggestions I made and than the rest I left to him. He took amazing pictures at our Engagement photo shoot and recommended the perfect place for us. His pictures speak for them self so check him out!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Prints

Torrin Photography is awesome!!!
Every photo was a work of art, no doubt Tom is a
Master at his craft.. I would strongly advise anyone planing a wedding should DEFINITELY consider hiring them. Hands Down the "BEST" you will ever find !!!!!!

Profile Picture Kacey, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
1.7

When you visit the Bridgewater Manor or the Torrin Photo studio you will see some gorgeous images of previous weddings. The images show the artistry of the photographer as well as significant photo enhancement skills. I wish I could say that the same artistry and enhancement skills were provided on my images. Everyone hopes for a blue sky day for their wedding but that does not always happen, so outdoor pictures against the Bridgewater Manor’s gardens or fountain were severely limited. This is not anyone’s fault. The assigned photographer, Hubert, made an attempt to capture the outdoor images and use the indoor scenes as best he could.
Fast forward to 8 weeks later and we were still waiting for preview images to be posted. Multiple emails were sent with the response “this is our busy season, please be patient” . Finally 10 weeks after the wedding preview pictures are posted on the site. I reviewed the pictures and was severely disappointed to see the artistry and photo enhancement skills were barely applied. I am not expecting magic but simple things like removing a lens water spot were not performed. I brought this to the attention of Torrin Photo and was advised additional enhance was still forthcoming and the process takes time, the final images will be available in two weeks. I received the final images and can say even the simplest of image correction was neglected. At best a few images were converted it Black and white and some were cropped. The simplest online photo editing programs offered better results than we received from Torrin. I wish I could give a better review of the services provided but the lack of effort and slow response time leave me disappointed in the services provided.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jim, 5/13/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We would just like to complement Tom and his crew at Torrin Photography for being so helpful and professional, couldn't ask for a better vendor.
There service as well as their work is spactular!!!
Their attention to detail was by far the finest you can ever ask for.
I highly recommend this company !!!

Profile Picture Sandy, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Exceptional Quality !!!! Exceptional Service !!!!

Profile Picture Frances, 4/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tom and his staff at Torrin Photography was a pleasure to work with and very professional.
Would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Carlos, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you are looking for a photographer, Tom at Torrin Photography is the one to hire. He was very accommodating and fit me and my fiancé right into his schedule. He did my engagement photos and gave me exactly what I was looking for. I couldn't ask for better quality and creativity. It was a no brainer to hire him for my wedding day.

Profile Picture User4743920, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can't say enough about Torrin Photography. When you first go to see the venue The Bridgewater Manor, you will notice the hallways are lined with Torrin photos and they are all gorgeous. That's what initially made us choose Torrin. As far as wedding photos go Tom and his whole crew have this down to a science. They know exactly what to do and exactly what you are looking for. I promise. We were given such a large amount of beautiful pictures that its hard to narrow it down to the number we need for an album. They were very accommodating, and seemed like they never took a break. They are very open to your ideas, and are very easy to work with. I would recommend Torrin Photography to any one for any occasion, not just weddings.

Profile Picture Chris, 10/16/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Prints, Destination / Travel

We found Torrin Photography at one of the venues we went to look at and I said to my fiancé that we need to meet with them, “I’m in love with his work”. After picking a venue it was time to make an appointment. Tom took his time with us and went over everything you could think of, he really knows his stuff. We were there for 3 hours discussing everything. We fell in love with him and his work so we booked them on the spot. We just did our engagement shoot last month and it was a wonderful experience, we had so much fun. Tom and his assistant are highly skilled, professionals and personal. All I can say about the results is OMG, they are amazing/stunning/gorgeous/all of the above. Can’t wait for the wedding next year. We know our pictures will come out amazing just from seeing our engagement pictures.

Profile Picture Stacey, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

This company is awesome, their work is unbelievable!!
Would recommend them highly!!!!!

Profile Picture Jolin, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It's Simple !!!! These guys are awesome!!!!

Profile Picture Maria, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tom was the one part of our wedding that was perfect. Payment method- easy, Planning- easy, Prices- reasonable, Personalities- Great, and very Professional. He brought a great team- Doug, PJ and Mike and they did an awesome job with photos and video. We have not seen the final final product yet but within 48 hours we had 25 shots posted on Facebook and they were amazing. We look forward to seeing the rest of the photos and the final video as well. Tom is a great photographer and a great personality. He took time to shoot himself and sent a great crew to cover over two days worth of wedding activity (henna night and the wedding day).

Profile Picture Davaish, 7/9/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

If you are looking for a photographer for your wedding, look no further !!!! Tom and his crew at Torrin
Photography are awesome !!!!...... Their work is simply amazing !!!!.... Tom is beyond talented, it's no wonder their ratings are so high. I knew from the time I walked into his studio I made the right decision as I was amazed by quality of his work as well as the impeccable studio he operates. If you or anyone else you know of that's getting married don't hesitate to look into their services as you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tom has truly been a blessing for my fiance and I throughout this time leading up to our wedding in May 2015. He is truly passionate about photographing weddings and it is made clear in his work. An engagement photo session is included free of charge when you book your wedding with Torrin Photography. We had our session yesterday and left feeling more confident and excited than ever that we chose Tom and his team to capture the precious moments on our wedding day! His willingness to go anywhere we wanted to take our pictures, regardless of distance was a testament to his flexibility as well as his overall dedication to the bride and groom. If you book your wedding with Torrin Photography you can rest assure your booking with true professional, as he does the edits and touch-ups of each photo himself (unlike many amateurs who take the photos and then send them out for editing). Its an incredible feeling to know that we are well taken care of and wedding our albums with be a timeless memory and true work of art reflecting most special day we will share together. As I previously mentioned, we had our engagement session yesterday and have already received a call from Tom that the pictures will be ready to view on his website accessed through our personal login and password TOMORROW! We can't wait to see them! Thanks for all you've done thus far for Anthony and I Tom!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Torrin is amazing, I highly recommend them to anyone who is in need of wedding phototgraphy.
Their work is unbelievable.

Profile Picture Jolynn, 5/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My fiance and I just had our engagement photos done by Torrin Photography and we couldn't have been more happier with the results. We had met with other photographers but after our first meeting with Tom from Torrin we knew he was OUR guy. Tom is a skilled photographer who's professionalism not only made us feel comfortable in front of the camera but enjoyed working together. He has the ablility to combine his passion of photography and creative detailed personal touches for amazing final results. I rarely take the time to leave reviews but after seeing our beautiful engagement photos I felt our great experience is something that everyone looks for to capture their special events and can find it with Torrin Photography. I never imagined having so much confidence in a photographer and videographer as we do. His photographs speak for themselves and we look forward to having Tom and team as a part of our April 2, 2016 wedding!

Profile Picture User5036074, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

My fiancee and I had a wonderful experience with Torrin Photography at our engagement photo shoot. Tom and his assistant are highly skilled, top notch professionals. They made us feel at ease and we enjoyed the entire evening. If you're looking for a great photographer, we highly recommend Torrin Photography. Just check them out. Tom and his team's work speaks for itself.

Profile Picture User5036208, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Torrin photography was amazing for my wedding a few years ago. Thomas was amazingly professional and creative. His pictures were stunningly beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tom and his staff did an exceptional job!!!

Profile Picture Paolo, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tom and his team at Torrin Photography are beyond exceptional. I could not have asked for anyone better! I am more than pleased with the work that they provided me with. The photos are beautiful and exactly what I was looking for! If you want quality and professionalism, Torrin Photography is who you want!

Profile Picture User5581623, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My Husband and I immediately knew Tom was going to be our wedding photographer the moment we met him. His passion, creativity, talents, and experience shine through his personality and photographs. Tom thoroughly went through our contract and the details of our wedding during our initial meeting so there were surprises the day of. Tom and his team showed up on time and as promised not only on our wedding day, but on the day of our engagement photoshoot as well. We knew we made the right choice when we first went through our engagement photos. Tom captured so many special moments through photographs that it was extremely hard to select only as few for our Save the Date (which came out better than promised I might add!). Another attribute that drew my husband and I to Tom was the fact that he promised us that he only worked for us. I understood what he meant by that on our wedding day when several people with overbearing personalities tried to take over and interrupt our photo sessions. Tom very professionally took control over the situation and respectfully handled any conflicts that emerged throughout the day. Tom ensured everyone was aware of the days’ timeline and made sure everyone was where they needed to be so the day went smoothly. Like our engagement photos, our wedding photo came out way beyond our expectations (which were exceedingly high to begin with!). It’s remarkable how Tom can perfectly capture a moment in a photograph. I was literally brought to tears the day I went through our wedding photos. I was able to relive our wedding day through Tom’s work. My husband and I decided not to hire a videographer in an effort to save money and to be honest, I am so glad we did because a wedding video couldn’t even begin to capture the day’s special moments better than Tom’s photographs. If you are looking for an experienced, professional, and creative wedding photographer that will exceed your expectation than Tom is the man for you!

Profile Picture Michele, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Prints

Owner Tom Panico is an incredible photographer. My family been using him for years. We recently received our photo album which words cant describe. I highly recommend Torrin Photography for any event or occasion.

Profile Picture andrea, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Prints

I booked with Torrin Photography for my wedding in 2015 and my experience and the service was awesome and a terrific one. Overall, my husband and I were very pleased with all of our pictures as they turned out great and with the perfect quality. Tom accommodated us with the package we chose in addition to the wedding album. During my wedding, I got great complements from my guests about TP and his staff. I highly recommend whomever is interested in booking TP, it is a decision that you will not have any regrets.

Thanks
Darko

Profile Picture User7754382, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

There are not enough words to describe just how much my husband and I enjoyed working with Tom at Torrin Photography. We had one night for our wedding but Tom was able to give us a lifetime of memories.
He did an amazing job with our photos and to help ease the stress of the day he always managed to make us laugh!
I highly recommend him to help capture one of the most important days in your life!!

Profile Picture Toni, 4/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tom & his crew were amazing! From the beginning right through to the end. The finished product was amazing.

Profile Picture Attilio , 2/21/15, 1 Review