TOMAS BARRON PHOTOGRAPHER Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Brittni I. Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing Wedding Photos

Tomas did such an amazing job with my wedding photos! I’ll admit his Instagram portfolio has so many different styles of photography that I knew he was talented but wasn’t sure how my pictures would come out. I’m so glad that I went with my instinct to hire him because my photos are stunning. I flew out to Cabo from Las Vegas and we have so many great photographers here, when the resort wanted me to chose between two of theirs it just didn’t meet my standards. I found Tomas somehow online and he went above and beyond my expectations. I’m so grateful.
  • AMG
    Ashley Married on 07/06/2019

Great wedding pictures

Tomas was awesome!! He actually shot out engagement photos and then a year later photographed our wedding! He made sure to get all the important photos and made us feel comfortable! One day we will take our kids back to Cabo and take family pictures with him!
    Sarah Married on 04/08/2019

Great value, professional service, and amazing results!

Tomas Barron and Sebastian are amazing photographers. We would absolutely recommend them to anyone getting married in/around Cabo. The turn-around time for email responses was excellent (we are from Canada and only got to meet them for the first time on our wedding day), they were on time the day of our wedding and professional throughout the entire experience. We received incredible photos that people still talk about to this day! They worked very well as a team to capture every moment of our special day and made sure to include pictures of all guests as well. We cannot thank them enough for a truly memorable experience.
  • Jasmina
    Jasmina V. Married on 04/05/2019

Best destination photographer

Tomas is amazing! We kept in contact the entire time up to the day of my wedding. He is so SWEET and definitely knows what he’s doing with the camera. I can’t you enough for the amazing quality of the pictures and the prompt time I got them. I would highly recommend anyone in Cabo to book with Tomas!
    Marielle Married on 12/30/2018

Had a wonderful experience with Tomas

We had such a great experience with Tomas, I highly recommend him! We took a trip to Cabo to check out our venue and meet some of the vendors 9 months before the wedding. We did an engagement shoot with him and that sealed the deal. He was laid back and easy to work with. On time, organized, kind, professional. He was always quick to respond and easy to communicate with. I remember being confused about how much I should be paying for photography. So many of the vendors I found had outrageous pricing and we just couldn’t afford that. Tomas was so much more reasonable and I worried that may mean he wasn’t as good. But now, I feel like his prices are just more fair and the value you get is amazing. I added videography onto our wedding package fairly last minute. I wasn’t sure I should splurge for this but I am soooo glad I did. I LOVE our wedding photos, but the video is so awesome to watch. You really feel like you’re reliving it and I love thinking we will be able to watch it for years to come. For the wedding day we had him shoot me and my husband getting ready and a first look before the ceremony.

I included photos from the engagement shoot and wedding day. Fee free to ask me questions or for more photos!
    Lucy Married on 11/09/2018

Professional and on time

Tomas was great to work with! He was on time and got to work immediately. I did not have any particular shots in mind so Tomas did a great job leading the group and individual pictures with lots of variety. Tomas was in the middle of the action especially on the dance floor and was able to get some amazing candids. We really enjoyed working with him and would definitely recommend his services!
    Abbey Married on 09/18/2018

Amazing Photographer!

We got married in Cabo November 2018. Tomas was so easy to work with and captured our wedding day perfectly! We absolutely LOVE our wedding photos and would recommend for any destination wedding!
  • Brittney
    Brittney Married on 02/21/2018

Wonderful wedding photos

Tomas did a phenomenal job on our wedding photos. It was a little nerve wracking finding someone to shoot for us that lives in a different country. On the day of the wedding he was professional and kind. His photos were clear, and astetically pleasing, they print nicely and I truly couldn’t be happier. He definitely knows his way around a camera. I would hire him again, no doubt. I also felt his prices were very fair and he really pours his heart in to his work. I am so glad we chose him to capture our beautiful day! Thank you again Tomas!
  • W
    W Married on 07/03/2017
    Tomas was lovely to work with, he understood what kind of photos we were looking for and he captured the chemistry perfectly. He delivered the finals to us via drop box 3 weeks after our session and we could not be more happy with the images we received. Muchos gracias, Tomas!
    Crystal Married on 10/27/2016
    Our photos turned out beautifully, and I am so happy we chose Tomas as our photographer!
    Ronann Married on 10/08/2016
    Tomas Baron is the perfect example of professionalism and class. His passion for capturing the moment shows in his photography. His years of experience shooting weddings made our decision easy when looking into hiring a photographer. We love, love, love our photographs. Tomas is the best!
    Jonell Married on 07/30/2016
    My pictures turned out beautifully. My photographer was very attentive and even stayed hours past our paid time, to make sure I got all of my pictures on my special day! He worked with my budget and was very friendly. Anyone in Mexico having a destination wedding, book Tomas & you will not be disappointed!
    Marnita Married on 07/23/2016
    I can't lie initially I was skeptical because the prices were so reasonable but when I tell you Tomas and his crew were on point. They arrived early, took beautiful pictures, and provided an awesome video. I was very pleased with the work I received. I am forever thankful for what he did to make our day truly special.
    Casey Married on 06/24/2016
    Tomas made our day very special for us. I would highly recommend him to anyone!! ??
    Paula A. Married on 05/04/2016
    Tomas was incredible . He was literally perfect from start to finish . First of all he was so quick to respond and answered all questions so promptly and clearly . Tomas is so passionate and articulate about what he does but also patient . He stayed far past the time we paid him for and was flexible with our budget . His work is impeccable . Please do yourself a favor and use Tomas he is the best photographer in Cabo .
    Bettyann Married on 02/04/2016
    All I can say is that he was very professional on time and he took amazing shots of me and my husband. I would hire him again for another event in a heart beat.
    Alexis Married on 07/18/2015
    Tomas is a true artist!! He photographed our July 2015 wedding in Los Cabos and captured every beautiful moment and all of the special candid moments as well! Tomas really delivered on everything we asked for and so much more! He was so easy to work with from start to finish! Tomas provided all of the photos digitally which made it super easy and he made us the most fantastic wedding photo book ever! Thank you Tomas you are amazing!! Alexis & Joey
    Elizabeth Married on 04/17/2015
    Working with Tomas was a dream. From our very first email all the way until after our wedding he was a true professional. The amount of time he spent with us and the final results of the photos are all we could have hoped for and more. Our pictures could easily be featured in the best wedding magazines. I would recommend Tomas over and over again. Thank you for all you do Tomas. You are truly the best!
    -The Fowlers-

TOMAS BARRON PHOTOGRAPHER's reply:

Thank you so much Elizabeth!
    Erika Married on 01/01/2015

Wonderful wedding photographer!

My husband and I were married in August at Garza Blanca Los Cabos Resort. We visited Cabo six months prior to our wedding to meet with vendors etc. We hired Tomas to take our Save the date photos at that time as a trial run before hiring our photographer for our wedding. Tomas did an incredible job with our save the date photos! So, we hired him for our wedding six months later. We could not have asked for better photos! Tomas captured our love, emotion and excitement beautifully! We have no idea how we are going to choose which pictures to print! Tomas is professional, kind and a true artist. We highly recommend him!
    Marisa Married on 08/10/2013
    Absolutely wonderful! We wouldn’t have been happier and Tomas even stayed WAY past the agreed time in order to get the best pictures possible! We highly recommend him and loved his creativity!!
    Kristen Married on 03/09/2013
    Tomas was an absolute pleasure to work with! He was extremely professional and very personable. My husband and I were very pleased with his work. As a bride planning a destination wedding in another country there are so many details you have to worry about, but when I chose Tomas the photos were one less thing. His work is definitely worth every penny!! Thanks Tomas

TOMAS BARRON PHOTOGRAPHER's reply:

Thanks Kristen!!
  • Tarah
    Tarah C. Married on 05/02/2019

Cabo wedding

Thomas did an amazing job capturing the beautiful moments of our wedding. It felt as if he wasn’t even there, which I admire with photography. I LOVE our wedding photos and I would have not asked for anything better! We had also got a wedding video from his company and it turned out way more than what I had expected-tears of joy! Thank you so much for capturing our day
    Crista Married on 09/30/2016
    Tomas was absolutely wonderful to work with! My husband and i were scrambling to find a photographer weeks before our wedding date and luckily we came across Tomas Baron! His passion for photography truly shows in his work and i would highly recommend him to anyone getting married in Baja!
    Marshall Married on 10/08/2015
    Myself and my wife hired Tomas for out Cabo wedding at the Riu Palace. We love the photo's he took, and he got us back the pictures quite quickly. The quality was amazing, and he caught some wonderful moments that we didn't even know were happening. If you're looking for an honest and dependable photographer in Cabo, Tomas Barron is your man!
    Amy Married on 04/09/2016
    I found Tomas through Pinterest and booked him as soon as I could. He was flexible with my payments and changing plans last minute due to travel situations. He was on time and professional. I am a bit disappointed with some of my pictures. I feel like there is a lot of the same picture just edited in different ways- he isn't communicative in the since of the picture would have been amazing if I moved my arm, or my husband lifted his head so I did a lot of independent editing to attempt to fix these. Also the lighting on all of the indoor pictures are very dark- I feel like most of his wedding pictures are amazing so maybe it was just my wedding that didn't turn out that well... I also had really high standards because of Pinterest. Over all I was satisfied with price, professionalism, timing on receiving my pictures, and over all quality. I would recommend him to anyone.