47 Reviews for The UnRuffled Bride Wedding & Event Coordination

Event Design (1)
Partial Planning (1)
Cultural (1)
47 The UnRuffled Bride Wedding & Event Coordination Reviews

As a very hands-on person, I was initially hesitant to hire a day-of-coordinator; however, I am so so so glad that we booked The Unruffled Bride. It was one of the best decisions!

I am extremely grateful for all the time, work, and effort that Rebecca and Luis provided for my wedding this past Saturday, 09/15/18. Not only are they such a pleasure to work with, they were able to handle all of our questions, concerns and requests for multiple meetings. Although we booked them for their day-of-coordination services, they were in touch with us throughout the planning process, going above and beyond to ensure that our day went smoothly. They were able to coordinate and work well with all our vendors, which was important. The wedding did indeed go smoothly from my perspective, as they took care of any issues behind the scenes and alleviated any of my stress.

It was such a pleasure to work with Rebecca and Luis, and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND them to anyone getting married. Do not hire anyone else!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/15/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Religious

I found Rebecca and Luis online as I was searching for solid wedding day coordinators who weren't going to break the bank. From the first time I spoke to Rebecca over the phone, she put me at ease instantly. She's very empathetic, really understands the struggles brides go through while planning an wedding, and is so down to earth and real. You actually feel like she's a family member or friend.

During the rehearsal, I shared with her and Luis some issues that had popped up with the venue. Even though I knew there was nothing I could do (a wedding will never go exactly the way you plan), I still needed to express my frustration. Instead of brushing it off, they really sat down and listened to me and assured me without sugarcoating the situation. In the end, the wedding was still fabulous, but it was very comforting to have acknowledge my concerns. The day of went offwithout a hitch. So many things got done last minute, but those two pulled it off and the day went seamlessly. My guests raved about how smoothly everything went!!

Also, Rebecca recommended several vendors to me, and since she's interacted with so many vendors, she made some amazing recommendations who were responsive and well-priced. So glad I found this team! Would recommend them to anyone. Thank you Rebecca and Luis!

Profile Picture Sunnie, 4/28/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

If you are considering hiring a day-of coordinator for your wedding, I cannot recommend Rebecca & Luis enough! We never would have hired a DOC normally, but our venue required us to. After looking around, I came across The Unruffled Bride and reached out to Rebecca, and got a response VERY quickly. After our initial phone conversation, I knew Rebecca was exactly who I wanted to be with us on our big day. We hit it off as soon as we started speaking. By our wedding, it didn't feel like Rebecca was just our planner, she was like a friend! :)

Rebecca is down to earth, which was most important to me, because we wanted a relaxed, simplistic, minimal-stress wedding. She is extremely organized and I felt absolutely totally comfortable letting her take charge the day of the wedding (which does not come easily for my type A controlling self, so this really speaks to how incredible she is). While we were taking photos during the day before the ceremony, she and Luis set up the reception space BEAUTIFULLY. I brought the decorations and gave everything to them, and they set it up better than I ever could have came up with myself.

The best thing you can do for yourself is hire Rebecca & Luis. Any issues that came up, I didn't have to worry about. I got to enjoy my wedding and spend the day with our friends and family - and that's how it should be! My family kept raving about how wonderful they both were. So many things happened behind the scenes where Rebecca and Luis were helping people out, and I was so happy to hear that everyone else got to see how great they are. Rebecca was amazing with working with our vendors, and I felt like I had nothing to worry about all day, because I knew everything was in great hands.

I'm so happy Rebecca & Luis were part of our wedding day, thank you both again!! We absolutely loved having you!!!

Alexandra&Nick

Profile Picture Alexandra, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I strongly recommend Unruffled Bride and would do it all over again w/ Rebecca and her husband Luis! I didn’t have a care in the world on my wedding day and I credit them with keeping me at ease day of and throughout the lead up. They're super professional, super talented, and are the most wonderful people. HIRE THEM. My wedding was July 2017 and I had my first conversation w/ Rebecca earlier that January. I felt an instant connection w/ her and her planning style. She’s empathetic, confident, experienced, and I remember that she had so many good questions for me. Our venue was a new one for Rebecca and she was excited to work in a new place and to learn it. We hired Unruffled Bride for “day of coordination” and had 2 very helpful advance planning meetings. Even though I am a bit of a super-planner, I really had no idea about so many “wedding things,” and really appreciated their perspectives (on handling certain traditions, or challenges with family or guest list lol). I never once felt like they were trying to superimpose anything that “wasn’t me” or “wasn’t us." While they have so many good ideas to solve operational/logistics issues, they don't make you feel like there is some boilerplate format that you or they need to follow. Rebecca and Luis collaborate so well and I know my husband appreciated him coming to our meetings and hearing his perspective too. Rebecca also has a fantastic network of people in the industry who just adore working with her and can offer so many great recommendations for vendors. 3 weeks before the wedding, we had one walkthrough together at the venue with core vendors. Day of, everything went super well with setup and breakdown and everything in between; they will shield you from ALL that stress and handle ANY issues. It was amazing! They have "Seen it all" and are such a supportive presence; I can't imagine not having them as part of this important day and I adore them. They handled everything so totally, completely, and beautifully!

Profile Picture Kendra, 7/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

If you're planning a wedding of any significant size, a DOC will be one of the best investments you make, and Rebecca and Luis are the best of the bunch. Day-of coordinator is something of a misnomer with them - they provided vendor and logistical advice during our 18 month planning period, prodded vendors who were less than fully responsive, provided emotional support, and pretty much anything we needed whether or not it was in their contract. They used their connections at our venue to let us do a venue walk-through at a non-standard time which was a huge help, helped us choose vendors, and worked hard to understand what our vision was and how they could make it come true.

On the actual day, they kept everything on schedule, dealt with some unexpected complications (like a collapsing chuppah or a table breaking mid-dinner), made sure we were fed during our time alone after the ceremony, led a rehearsal, and I'm sure did so much more behind the scenes that we'll never know. They bustled the wedding dress, guided us from place to place, and made sure everything looked like we envision. They're also wonderful as people - they truly go above and beyond. Even after the big day, with their contract fulfilled, they reached out to our venue to clarify some remaining issues.

The ONLY reason I'm not giving a perfect score is that whether due to miscommunication or travel difficulties, they showed up on our wedding day about 40 minutes later than anticipated. This didn't wind up mattering, as our wedding party was on point with setup, but it made things a bit more stressful. Regardless, I'd still recommend Rebecca and Luis to anyone planning a wedding in the NYC area with flying colors. They truly helped make our vision come true and let us enjoy our day and moment.

Profile Picture Kaila, 4/9/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Cultural, Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, Referrals

We weren't sure if we really needed a Day of Coordinator at first (we knew where everything went, and how much was there to do on the day, really?), but it turns out that we did, and Rebecca was the perfect choice. Rebecca was supremely easy to work with - she suggested things that we hadn't thought of, she understood us when we told her that we had decided to forgo certain services (we didn't hire transportation or hair and makeup) without pressuring us; we felt like she 'got' where we were coming from and what we wanted.

On the day Rebecca and Luis were truly wedding-savers. She set everything up (including our speakers!), she liaised with the venue, and she helped us pull off our wedding together seamlessly. When, at the end of the night, we realized that we wanted to keep the party going for another hour she managed to get us an extension with no fuss or negotiating on our part. Our families were also very impressed with how Rebecca and Luis managed the event - one of the very first things that one of my family members said to me when I arrived at the venue was not to worry, because "Rebecca has it under control." We don't know what we would have done if they hadn't been there - it would have been a different, very stressful day! We can't recommend them highly enough.

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

It's hard to put into words how wonderful it was working with Rebecca and Luis, but I will try! From the moment I started emailing with Rebecca, I knew I would enjoy working together. She is extremely responsive, professional, and organized (she doesn't miss a single detail), but even more importantly she is just an extraordinary person. She put my mind instantly at ease and reassured me that I'd be able to just relax and enjoy my wedding. And that is exactly what happened! Because of Rebecca and Luis, we were able to be in the moment with our family and friends. What a gift! We brought in our own flowers and decorations (votives, menus, escort cards) and they handled both set-up and break-down flawlessly. They kept the timeline running smoothly and just had such a warm, kind energy throughout the entire event. Thank you so much Rebecca and Luis, you really made our wedding so special!

Profile Picture Kaley, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Rebecca and Louis were indispensable. They made my day go so much more smoothly and kept my stress levels low.
Prior to the wedding, Rebecca will email you as much as you need her- she's very responsive. Even if you don't reach out, she will check in on you periodically to see if you need anything. Closer to the wedding day, Rebecca pointed out a few things that I still needed to consider that I had left off my checklist- she brings so much experience with her- she just knows what works and doesn't work.

For the day of the wedding -they decorated my tables with centerpieces (I did not have floral centerpieces that a florist would arrange and would have had to do it myself or had my bridesmaids take care of it), printed menu cards for my donut dessert station, set up my donut dessert station, printed and set aside reserved ceremony seating for family, talked to all my vendors before hand to check in on them, lined up my bridal party with military precision for both the ceremony and reception introductions, helped me deal with the fact that the DJ booth is upstairs and everything is downstairs, packed up everything at the end of the night, and a whole host of other small details that I can't even count.
There will be things that go wrong and you just have to roll with it. I didn't have to roll with it- because Rebecca and Louis rolled with it instead. There was a delay in the dinner service from a kitchen miss-hap at the venue- my husband and I started to notice because we wanted to do the cake cutting no later than a certain time. With our anxiety levels about to rise, Louis and Rebecca swooped in- anticipated our needs and dealt with the caterers directly and kept on top of them until the job was done.
Aside from the amazing service these two provide- they are just two amazing people to begin with- they make you feel that they truly care about their bride and groom- they care about what you care about and you feel like you're in the best hands possible.

Profile Picture Mari, 9/24/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists

I just can't say enough raving things about Rebecca and Luis! We booked her as our day of coordinator. From the start she provided sound, solid advice by email for every step of the way. She was responsive and professional at all times. She took detailed notes when we met about our desires. She took seriously what we felt was most important and she gave honest feedback about things that may not work, and we are so glad we listened to her every step of the way. On the day of she was virtually seamlessly integrating into our big day.

She just did a fantastic job! We had a particularly difficult processional timing-wise and she nailed it! We also had an extremely detailed list of items we wanted back and those we didn't, and she basically got it 100% accurate, which was huge! Finally, no one wants to be anxiec the day of, and rebecca ensured that the only questions she asked (and they were few and far between because she studied our plan!) were extremely relevant and succinct, and the event went smoothly!

Also, on our big day, the heat index was in the 110s, and rebecca and luis pushed right through it and set everything we brought to the outdoor venue perfectly - hard workers!

Again, I cannot say enough about Rebecca. If you have not booked a DOC, book her immediately and you will thank yourself when you did! Of all the things we purchased for our big day, Rebecca easily stands out amongst the top, most useful buys. And she is a complete steal too for her value!

Profile Picture User4993772, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Rebecca and her husband Luis acted as day-of coordinator for our wedding in May and I honestly could not recommend the two of them enough. They did a phenomenal job at our wedding and I don't have anything negative to say; they allowed us to relax and were worth every penny! Rebecca's attention to detail was excellent. I'm a totally Type A bride and *in my head* I knew exactly where I wanted everything to go, and how the venue should look. Rebecca took two brief meetings and an insane Excel spreadsheet, and somehow was able to translate that into my vision. She placed everything according to my instructions, and those things that I left out, she took care of completely. She dealt quickly with a few issues that came up that day -- and if there were others, I haven't learned! I was able to sit back and relax, and I didn't have to think about the flow of the evening or whether our first dance was on time. She and Luis are also so kind and easy to talk to, and their rates are incredibly reasonable for NYC. I highly recommend them and can't thank them enough.

Profile Picture Laura, 5/21/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Rebecca and Luis filled so many roles at our wedding. They were our Day of Coordinators but they did far beyond this and their staff was amazing. They put up all of our decorations exactly to our specs, set up all of our tables, managed the music and the sound system, helped our ceremony run smoothly, got all of our guests seated in time, put out all of our "hors d'oeuvres" and cake/doughnuts, made the coffee (and had a genius way of trouble shooting it when one of our coffee pots broke), filled everybody's water glasses, cleared everybody's plates, helped with announcements and cleaned and boxed everything up at the end of the night for us. Rebecca even ran to a nearby deli and begged them for to-go containers when our caterer forgot to provide them—we had way too much food left over and we didn't want to waste it. They truly were amazing and helped us to just enjoy our wedding and have fun. You can tell they truly love what they do and they definitely worked hard to help us have the wedding we desired. Thank you Rebecca and Luis and your staff!

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Rebecca, Luis & Jose blew it out of the park for our wedding!!!!! She was there every step of the way, definitely the most helpful person in my whole wedding planning process. To be honest I do not know how we would have pulled it all off with out her and her team! They were great support day of wedding...an example: right before walking down the aisle my anxiety picked up she was a great calming presence, insuring me everything was working out perfectly. She was right! They are the most hard working and dedicated people I have ever met. She was my: maid of honor, bridesmaid, therapist...she was more than a wedding planner, she was my best friend. I assure you they are the way to go. Look no further!!!

Profile Picture Amanda , 5/16/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Rebecca was the perfect DOC. Back when I was searching for one they seemed either: pretentious and snobby, made it seem like you were just one bride among their many others, cared about their lives more than your wedding, or money hungry. Rebecca was none of the above. I really respect her chosen profession and how it evolved from her personal experience w/her own incompetent planner on her wedding day. She really makes it her goal to have the bride feel happy about her day and be able to enjoy it.

Not only is her vibe chill, humble and easy to feel comfortable with... I discovered she is also very on point with details. I was very pleasantly surprised to learn from my vendors that she had been in touch with every single one of them regarding the smallest of details. This was a god send because I was expecting to have to do this but it's the last thing you want to do days before the event -making sure each vendor you booked is arriving and knows what to do.

She also really gets down and dirty doing whatever it takes to create your day to how you envisioned. Whether it be: carrying a photo booth up stairs, helping guests find their seats, improvise solutions to any problems that will arise, decorate, stay in touch with what each vendor is doing, etc.

I was too busy enjoying myself but my family members noted how hard working she was. If there were any catastrophes, I certainly did not know about it and had the best day of my life. Thank Rebecca for running our wedding and being as dependable and professional as you are -it was a dream!!

Profile Picture susie, 5/3/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I hired Rebecca (The Unruffled Bride) to be our day-of coordinator for our wedding. We knew from our initial call with her that she was going to be great, and she not only met but exceeded our expectations. Because we were trying to plan everything ourselves we knew that we needed a DOC to help with the little details for the day when we would be mostly unavailable.

After emails back and forth with general questions/recommendations we finally met Rebecca and our caterer at the venue about 6 weeks before the wedding. She had worked with the venue manager before, though not at this location, so she was able to answer many questions about how they work, and brought up other questions to ask. She also alleviated many of our anxieties about the floorplan, lighting, timeline etc. and helped us nail down some decisions about these details. About one week before the wedding we met to go over final materials.

After working so hard to prepare the decorations/vision for the venue it was hard to think about not being on-site to set everything up. Even with only one visit to the venue and one meeting, Rebecca completely understood our vision and she and Luis were able to execute it perfectly. Everything went according to our instructions - and if anything went wrong behind the scenes we had no idea.

As other reviewers have mentioned, Rebecca is not only super professional/organized but she also has a wonderful personality. She made us feel at ease through the whole process and never once pushed us towards one idea or another.

If you are on the fence about hiring a DOC, just do it. Hiring Rebecca was one of the best decisions we made.

Profile Picture Tali, 10/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Rebecca and her husband Luis were just amazing. Although we were faced with an unimaginable venue that made everything a nightmare, Rebecca stayed on top of everything and made things go smooth. I couldn't have done it without her. After working with her the past few months I honestly look at Rebecca as a friend now. Do not hesitate to work with her, she will make your day go smoothly.

Profile Picture Yanoh, 10/4/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We are so grateful to have Rebecca and Luis as our day of wedding coordinators. They were absolutely the best. They helped us with our rowdy wedding party and was extremely helpful with the wedding process. Either a small task or a big one, they were always there to help us with anything. Very responsive with emails, professional and a warm personality. We couldn't have imagined our day without them. THANK YOU REBECCA AND LUIS!

Profile Picture User3182206, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Rebecca and Luis are everything you could possibly hope for when it comes to day-of wedding coordination services. At our first meeting with Rebecca, she provided us with a list of things to take care of that we had not thought of, as well as a list of vendors that ended up being much less expensive than the ones we had previously looked at - all this before even signing a contract. In the weeks before the wedding Rebecca kept in touch with me and was happy to provide help whenever it was needed. Our wedding was very DIY - the event space provided a tent, tables, and chairs - the rest was up to us, and on the day of, Rebecca and Luis were lifesavers. They helped us set up all of the tables and chairs, our decorations, coordinated with our rental companies, and even went so far as to set our tables for us. During the event itself they kept everything on a proper time table and made it possible for my husband and I to actually participate in and enjoy the event. Rebecca and Luis have a calming presence. No task is too big or too small, no problem is insurmountable. Our wedding was exactly what we wanted it to be, and Rebecca and Luis contributed a huge amount to the success of our event. We are so very grateful to them for everything they did for us, and would love to sing their praises to anyone who might be looking for a DOC. Thank you, Rebecca and Luis! We could not have done this without you!

Profile Picture Lexie, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Rebecca is UNBELIEVABLE!!!! She is calm, knowledgable, responsive, creative and just a wonderful person to work with. She worked within my budget, kept me calm when I was planning a NY wedding from Portland OR. Her energy was perfect. Not overbearing at all but holds her own with vendors and keeps the day on track. I can't say enough great things about her and her business. My wedding was perfect thanks to her hard work.

Profile Picture Karen, 7/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Rebecca (and Luis) were so helpful, especially in the lead up to our wedding as we were pretty clueless. Rebecca thought of so many things we didn't. She gave us multiple vendor suggestions as well as helped us with the the timeline leading up to the wedding. We did a very comprehensive walk through the venue a couple of weeks before the day and again Rebecca and Luis brought up things we never would have thought of on our own and offered their solutions and suggestions. Our day ran smoothly because of them and we are so grateful. She even brought the sun :)

Profile Picture Aisling , 5/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Rebecca and Luis are absolutely amazing people to work with. Our daughter and future son-in-law hired them to be day of co-coordinators for their wedding. The wedding took place in Brooklyn, New York and we live in Cleveland Ohio. We had never met Rebecca or Luis prior to the day of their wedding. I can only say that they were truly life savers. They helped organize the wedding rehearsal the night before at the hotel we were staying at since we were not able to get into the venue to practice. The day of the wedding, the bathrooms at our venue flooded due to a sewer pipe problem. Rebecca and Luis were on top of this situation from early in the morning. We had no idea there was even a problem until we arrived at the venue. Once we got there, they kept us informed every step of the way and had a contingency plan in place should the repairs not be made in time. I'm not sure how they did it but... the repairs were completed 20 minutes before the ceremony began. We could go on and on about all the wonderful things they did to make my daughter's wedding so successful both before and during the wedding. To put it simply, no matter what issue arose, they handled everything. They were in contact and worked closely with all the vendors to make sure the day ran smoothly. They were professional and caring. I honestly don't know how we would have managed that day without their help. If I had another wedding to plan, they would be the first service I would hire. I've never met two more caring people.

Profile Picture Farin and Eddie, 3/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I was lucky enough to have Rebecca of The Unruffled Bride as the day-of coordinator for my Brooklyn-based wedding. Rebecca was so easy to work with and truly went above and beyond to make the day (and weekend for that matter!) run smoothly. She was easy to work with and vendors had nothing but nice things to say about her. Needless to say, my wedding went off without a hitch, of which Rebecca played a major role. I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture User3791293, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Rebecca and Luis were phenomenal! I waited until the last minute before deciding I needed the help of a day of coordinator for my wedding. Rebecca and Luis were absolutely amazing - they delivered above and beyond all my expectations (and on very short notice) -they were professional, efficient, super organized, warm, unobtrusive yet totally engaged and present. They thought of all the details I hadn't, they were completely open to our vision for the day, they were flexible, and they worked incredibly well with our vendors and guests. I cannot praise them enough. I highly recommend them (and would recommend utilizing their services much earlier in your event planning).

Profile Picture User4239911, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Rebecca and Luis helped make our wedding the best and happiest day of our lives. From our initial meeting with Rebecca all the way through our actual wedding they were rock stars. We first met with her in April, and she answered all our questions patiently and she was able to put us in touch our excellent ceremony musician, Chris Williams. Over the course of the next five months, my fiancé and I had countless email exchanges with her, and I told her every time I saw her name in my email inbox I immediately felt calmer. We met with Rebecca again a few days before our wedding for our walk-through. It was also the first time we met Luis. We met at our ceremony space, where we did a quick run-through, then we headed to our reception space, where we were able to meet with the restaurant owner. At both places, Rebecca and Luis asked us logistical questions we hadn't even thought of, and we were able to all get a better sense of how the day would go. The day before our wedding, we met with Rebecca and Luis again for our rehearsal. It was a Friday afternoon, and a lot of family were taking a car service and were stuck in traffic. Everyone was late, but Rebecca kept her cool and ran the walk-through patiently and calmly. On our actual wedding day, Rebecca and Luis were amazing. She later told me there were people in our ceremony space who refused to move, despite us having secured a permit months before. It was one of my biggest fears for my wedding day, and we're so lucky and happy she was there to take care of the situation. She was also there for when our chairs were dropped off, and she made multiple calls to our car service that day, arranging for all our transportation. She told the musicians when to start, when the officiant should walk in, and directed and coordinated our ceremony perfectly. They kept us on schedule at the reception and made sure everything ran smoothly. The entire day ran seamlessly thanks to this incredible duo, and I can't thank them enough.

Profile Picture Katie, 10/19/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband found this vendor after our 1st DOC canceled on us two months prior to our wedding. We were in a frenzy since we had booked our original DOC 9 months before.

When we met with this duo for a consultation, we were immediately set at ease. They were so comforting, we found ourselves laughing and just having a good time (when we weren't going over the wedding details). As soon as they left, we knew it felt right and had to book them. Rebecca responded to all my emails immediately and when she wasn't available would send a quick text message letting us know she hadn't forgotten us. She helped put a timeline together and even gave us great ideas for the day of, things we hadn't even thought about. They had a walkthrough and rehearsal prior to the day to help us with the order of things.

On the day of, they were met with many issues with the venue. My officiant and a guest got stuck in the elevator. The elevators then went out of service before all the guests and myself arrived. We had to climb four flights. Luis helped many of the elderly up the stairs, it was a painful and slow process. They took it in stride, while keeping me updated but never once let me feel stressed. Rebecca continuously told me everything was okay. She made sure we ate as soon as we walked into the bridal suite. They lit up hundreds of candles and filled the bathtub up with rose petals and floating candles. Only later did I learn she had to clean up the bathtub from broken glass and bottle caps from the previous wedding the night before. At the end of the night she even made a last run to make sure nothing was left behind. I honestly feel we wouldn't have enjoyed ourselves had it not been for her and her very helpful husband Luis. Luis carried out the surprise groom cake too. They were angels.

I cannot recommend them enough!

Profile Picture jackie, 10/5/13, 15 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Rebecca & Luis are the real deal! So we have been married for a year now and I feel so bad for taking so long to write this review because I was so impressed with the level of service that Rebecca & Luis provided. I only hired Rebecca as Day of Coordinator but from the beginning she was responsive to my many questions and concerns as I was planning an overseas wedding (lived in Bermuda but was having a wedding in Manhattan). Rebecca came to appointments with me and was even willing to scout a location when I thought I might have to change locations. The cherry on the top was her husband as her bonus teammate. He assisted my husband on the day of the wedding when he was getting ready. The day went smoothly without a hitch and I didn't have to worry about a thing thanks to Rebecca & Luis! We really appreciated the value they both added to our day, helping it to be stress free with no thought about how things were running having to cross my mind as they took care of everything and this resulted in a day we could truly enjoy! This was one of the best decisions I made in regards to the wedding and was certainly great value for the money spent! Thanks Guys!

Profile Picture Kevonné, 8/31/13, 2 Reviews