The SnapBar Reviews

The SnapBar 1
The SnapBar 2
  • I

Irene · Married on 06/12/2015

We're so happy we hired The SnapBar! It was a hit with all of our guests -- they loved it! They were very easy to work with; Sam and Michael were responsive to our emails. Nate was the on-site person, and he was very helpful and friendly. Throughout the night, many of our friends pointed out how nice he was! Plenty of props available. The photos were posted online overnight, and our friends downloaded them first thing in the morning. We highly recommend using them for your wedding or any other event!

Sent on 06/21/2015

Our experience with Snap Bar was great! Sam, our main contact, was really quick to respond on any questions we had along the way.

Joe was our on-site guy and he was great! I would definitely use Snap Bar again and highly recommend it!!

Sent on 12/14/2014

Eva · event on 10/25/2014

Sam and the SnapBar team were awesome! They were responsive, helped us customize our package, had giant smiles on their faces throughout the party, and passed on high-quality, fantastic photos. Couldn't possibly have asked for more.

Sent on 11/04/2014

Lauren · Married on 05/17/2014

SnapBar is Awesome! They're super easy to work with and LOADS of fun. We hired them for our wedding and our friends couldn't get enough of the photo booth. It was the biggest hit of the wedding!! I can't say enough great things about these guys, I'd recommend them a million times over!

Sent on 05/29/2014

sarah · Married on 04/12/2014

we had the photo booth outside, which was great and they were very accommodating. I found them rather last minute and i am SO glad i did, because many of the guests have told me this was their favorite part of the reception! i noticed people waiting in line just for pictures. I didn't get one with my husband (which i am SO bummed about) but i love looking through the pictures and enjoying those memories.
    I am glad i went with the 2 hour package because that was probably just enough time. They are a great deal if you are not looking fo ryour pictures to be printed out.

Sent on 05/05/2014

Vanessa · Married on 03/29/2014

Everyone had a great time at the photo booth and Sam was a great host. He was prompt and needed no assistance from me as far as set up or break down so everything took care of itself. I'd definitely recommend it as a fun activity at your wedding reception or any other event.

Sent on 04/01/2014

Matt · Married on 03/29/2014

Chances are good that you'll remember your wedding. But if you want all of your guests to remember your wedding, then the snap bar is a must. I can not say enough positive things about the snap bar. We had a ton of stellar vendors but at the end of the night, the snap bar was what everyone was talking about. Within a day of our wedding, a ton of friends had new profile pics courtesy of the snap bar. Pictures were taken across every age group and our guests couldn't get enough. Hands down, the snap bar was one of the best decisions we made when it came to planning our wedding. I highly recommend.

Sent on 04/04/2014
  • I

Inna · Married on 03/29/2014

We loved the Snapbar! We will definitely use them for any future events!

Sent on 04/06/2014
  • F

F · Married on 02/28/2014

I am a wedding coordinator and have used several photo booths in our area and have never been satisfied. I was concerned trying someone new knowing that we had 400 confirmed guest for this wedding and I needed things to flow smoothly. From the very first email (and there were many because I had a ton of questions) Sam was very responsive and available to answer all of my questions. Michael from The SnapBar was assigned our event and provided such a fun atmosphere for our guests. The customer service was outstanding. He arrived early and had things all set up and ready to go. I will use The SnapBar again and will recommend them to friends and colleagues! Thanks Guys!!

Sent on 03/02/2014
  • Margeaux

Margeaux · Married on 02/15/2014

The Snapbar was one of the best investments I made for our wedding. Setup was prompt and virtually undetectable. When I was looking for a photobooth, I initially wanted a vendor who could print on site but I realized quickly that having a backdrop where you can fit in a ton of people is the way to go. My guests could not stop talking about how cool the setup was, how happy they were that they could all fit in one photo and control when the photo was taken, and how great the photos looked. The other vendors I saw with similar setups at other weddings had photos of a much lower quality than those from The Snapbar - the photos are crisp, clear, and look GREAT. They had a line in the room pretty much all night and were totally prepared for the traffic. I cannot recommend them enough.

Also, they had my photos up the same night!

Sent on 02/18/2014
  • User3903950 · event on 01/24/2014

Great props, easy to use, great picture quality!

Sent on 02/14/2014

Morgan · event on 12/15/2013

We booked The SnapBar for our company holiday party and it was a GREAT decision! Sam was awesome to work with during the planning process, at the party, and after the event. Our guests loved the photobooth and having the ability to snap their own shots. The turnaround to get the pictures online with our custom frame was super quick - less than a day! We definitely plan to use The SnapBar for future events.

Sent on 12/16/2013
  • User3764132 · event on 12/13/2013

We had 2 people from SnapBar come out to our holiday party for work and help us out. It was a lot of fun. The thing that surprised me was it was not a "booth". It was better because it was a backdrop so you could fit a lot of people in the picture if you wanted. In the package we got there were some props included and we were also allowed to suppliment them which was nice. The best part was looking at everyones pictures online afterward.

Sent on 12/30/2013

Laurie · event on 12/08/2013

Great service and the guys were really kind to us! Everyone had a fun and memorable time. Thanks for the great memories that were created.

Sent on 12/10/2013

Heidi · event on 12/07/2013

I was so impressed by my entire experience with The SnapBar. There was spectacular customer service from my first interaction with them when I scheduled my event. They were quick to respond to e-mails with questions and super polite and helpful with any information I wanted. The night of the event, the customer service was AMAZING! He even stayed later than I had scheduled!! I was absolutely thrilled with the images too! I look forward to hiring the SnapBar for another event.

Sent on 12/09/2013
  • User3730937 · event on 12/06/2013

We used The Snapbar for our company holiday party. They were very responsive when I had questions leading up to the party and were very professional at the party. The only thing I would bring up is that the album was made public for any one to see and it would have been nice if it was private first, but other than that, we loved them!

Sent on 12/12/2013

Our guests loved the photo booth! The person who was working the booth was professional, funny, helpful and fun to have around. Great experience, great value, great time.

Sent on 12/11/2013

Stephanie · event on 11/10/2013

There are a lot of photo booth options around, but I highly recommend choosing the SnapBar. Communicating with them prior to the event was quick and efficient. They showed up 15 minutes earlier than expected, which gave me time to ask for their opinions on the two places I had in mind for the photo booth and test it out myself before the guests arrived and my hosting duties began.

This isn't necessarily a booth per se, but a camera and iPad contraption that is both modern and rustic (it's situated in a fancy wood box). You're given a clicker, so you are in control of when the picture is taken rather than having a countdown. They brought a lot of props and I added some of my baby themed props of my own which they incorporated into their prop setup. They also brought a large background and a staff member that was interactive but not overbearing.

You get to see the picture that you just took immediately, but you don't get printed pictures on the spot. I've found this to be a positive because I'm eco friendly and this helps to keep the cost of the photo booth on the lower side. The pictures are uploaded online within 24 hours of the event and with social media in and scanners on the outs, the unlimited downloads of the photos were easy for everyone to have their own copy of the photo and share them if they wanted to. As opposed to having one strip of photos printed, and only one person in that group gets to keep a copy (or snaps a picture of it on their smartphone and uploads it). Plus, it was really nice to sit down the next day and reminisce about how fun the party was while looking at the photos.

I will always use the SnapBar for my events and will recommend them to anyone who is looking for a professional, efficient, and stress-free company to work with.

Sent on 12/08/2013

Joe · event on 11/09/2013

Our guests had an amazing time and Sam was very professional in the way he talked to clients and worked with them. Pictures turned out great!

Sent on 12/06/2013

Dana · event on 10/26/2013

I loved this photo booth - the screen set up so you could see the image and having your own clicker was great!! Favorite photo booth I have seen it. Set up was quick and easy and everything went so smooth!

Sent on 12/06/2013

Our guests loved having the photo booth! The staff was fun and professional! We will definitely be using them again!

Sent on 12/08/2013

Steve · event on 10/19/2013

Sam and team were the highlight of our birthday party. Those guys are top-notch in every way. First of all, they're super-friendly and truly responsive. Paypal accidentally paid TheSnapBar 3x total price. No worries, Sam instantly called (before I even knew) and was already resolving the issue. Secondly, set-up was a breeze. You can pick from any of their packages, we decided on the Luxe deal plus an additional hour to continue the fun. The guys arrived, set-up was easy and they were even able to hook-up to a video projector to display our pics instantly on a huge screen. Then the easy part. Just click away and create memories that'll last forever.

Lastly, the service doesn't end after the event. The guys followed-up with an amazing video that captured the festivities, laughter and merriment. When I turn 40 again (wink-wink), I'll be sure to have these guys at the party.

Sent on 12/29/2013

Corina · event on 10/11/2013

We had "Customer Service Week" here at PSE. The photo booth was the HIT of the entire week. Thank you for everything. We will be back!

Sent on 12/24/2013

The SnapBar was great. They set it all up, our guests used it and pictures were up on the site within days. The pictures turned out great and the only thing we regret was not having it at least an hour longer!

Sent on 12/25/2013
  • User875081 · event on 01/25/2013

The SnapBar set up their photo booth for a membership drive for our Young Professionals group and we could not have been more pleased with the service! They were prompt and professional on the day of the event and the turn around for getting the photos in great quality on their website was phenomenal. Adding this to our party really amped up the level of fun in the room and people just loved making memories with all the props! Thanks for a great event, SnapBar-we hope to see you again soon!

Sent on 05/06/2013