Las Vegas, NV 89101 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Exposure Photo Booths

We rent photo booths in the Bay Area that are guaranteed to make your event unforgettable.

Weddings, birthday parties, company events, nightclubs, conventions, tradeshows and school functions are perfect occasions to unite your guests with fun, hilarious moments only a photo booth can deliver.

We operate the fastest, highest quality booths in the industry. Cutting-edge features like our PhotoShare™ Kiosk enable your guests to email their photos and post to Facebook and Twitter right at your event.

Our PhotoShare Kiosk allows guests to instantly post to Facebook & email photos

Our PhotoShare Kiosk is an Industry First! Now your guests can email themselves digital prints from the photo booth right at your event. They can also post pictures directly to Facebook and Twitter.

Scrapbook Services

Our scrapbook service provides a keepsake for you to cherish forever. We will print two photo copies of every session. Your guests will keep one copy as a momento of the occasion, and the photo booth attendant will place the other copy in the provided scrapbook for the bride and groom to take home at the end of the night. Your guests can choose to leave a handwritten note under their photos to celebrate the occasion.

The Fastest Booths in the Industry

Our prints are ready in just 6 seconds and our booths operate at 120-150 photo sessions per hour. Most of our competitors can only do 40-60 sessions per hour! A Session is the time it takes to shoot the photos and generate the print.

GIVE US A CALL AT (800) 581-0399 OR

img0463 1

• Videos 1

19 Reviews for Exposure Photo Booths

Rachel · Married on 09/16/2017

We turned to Exposure Photo Booths to cover our wedding reception when our original vendor dropped out last minute and we’re very glad we did. From initial contact through to the day of our wedding, Ross and his team were incredibly professional, responsive and proactive in their communication. Our reception location was a bit off the grid, and Exposure was able to provide a photo booth setup perfect for our needs. Every employee Exposure sends out to run a booth is a photographer, and it shows. Our photographer Andrew was pleasant and easy to work with, and by the end of the reception, we already had a photo album with all our guests’ photos. Exposure was also receptive to customization, we incorporated a number of handmade props for our event. In short, an incredible team that’s easy to work with from start to finish. Highly recommended for your wedding or next event!

Exposure Photo Booths 1

L · Married on 09/24/2016

Really enjoyed working with Exposure Photo Booths! Ross was very easy to chat with, very flexible even when I kept changing the darn photo strip design (sorry, Ross!), and respectful. Didn’t try and pressure us into any more and worked with our budget and talked us through our different options. Very easy going but professional vendor and I liked that.

Our photo booth attendant for the evening of was Andrew. My girl friends talk about him like he’s a god. Do I need to say more? He was great! Fun and was able to work the crowds well. Awesome guy. Be sure to request Andrew if you book with Exposure Photo Booths!

Ross was quick to provide us a link to our gallery and a downloadable link just a few days after our wedding. He also made sure to get our feedback which I thought was great since it means that Exposure Photo Booth strives to continue to provide quality service :) If I ever needed a photo booth rental again, I wouldn’t hesitate to go with Exposure again!

Sarah · Married on 05/21/2016

I recently worked with Ross for my wedding in May 2016 and he was nothing, but a pleasure to work with. Extremely professional and easy to work with. Ross always replied promptly to my questions and was patient with all of his explanations. What I loved about Exposure Photo Booths is that I could design and personalize my own graphics for the Photo Booth. Always prompt, professional and courteous and even stayed for the extra time we requested simply because our guests were having so much fun.

I would recommend anyone to Exposure Photo Booth

The quality of the photos turned out really well and we also got a digital copy of all the files by the end of the night! Would love to work with him again in the future.

Award

Exposure Photo Booths FAQ

• What event items are available? Photo booth
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• Aimee Lomeli Designs
    Aimee Lomeli Designs Wedding Florists

All you need to worry about is "FUN." That's what I say about Exposure Photo Booths. Professionalism is their biggest asset! Set-up, break-down, privacy, scrapbook, memories—you name it. All it takes is 6 seconds to make fun! Personal and hilarious moments that can be caught in a blink of an eye, shared and posted to social media right away if you request! They are tech savvy individuals willing to make your group get-together, a memorable one! They have my vote for recommendation!

• Las Vegas, NV 89101 See on map