The Silk Veil Events by Ivy Reviews

85 | Charlotte, NC

85 Reviews for The Silk Veil Events by Ivy

Landon · Married on 10/11/2014

Ivy was the BEST!! She is very professional, well organized, and really knows the ins and outs of everything wedding related. We had rain on our wedding day, so it threw a huge monkey wrench into how the day was planned to go. Ivy was very quick on her feet and made sure we got things back on track and ensured that the day was a success. It was a joy working with Ivy. We would highly recommend The Silk Veil Events by Ivy.

Sent on 10/28/2014
  • ForeverMrsBailey

Donte · Married on 09/13/2014

Ivy was absolutely AMAZING!!! She is such an awesome wedding planner. She really knows her stuff! She made sure everything started on time and made sure things ran smoothly. The decor was breathtaking, it was very elegant, just what i wanted! Hiring Ivy was the best decision i could have made for myself and my wedding! Thanks again Ivy you ROCK!!!!

Sent on 10/06/2014
  • Mareisha

Mareisha · Married on 08/16/2014

Where do I start? From the very first meeting with Ivy Honeycutt of The Silk Veil Events by Ivy, I was impressed. I knew right away that she was who I wanted as our wedding planner! Her knowledge and relationships with local vendors made the process easier and a lot less stressful! Ivy and her team are professional and very organized. The day of the wedding I did not have one worry in my mind - I knew that my day was in excellent hands. Ivy and her team executed a flawless day for me and my now husband. We have received several comments on how this was the "best wedding" our guests have attended! Thank you Ivy!!!!

Sent on 08/28/2014

Christine · Married on 08/09/2014

Ivy with The Silk Veil did a awesome job coordinating our wedding!!! We had another wedding planner prior to hiring Ivy, and unfortunately we lacked confidence in her ability to execute the event. Ivy was a life saver, she swooped right in and saved the day! She made sure our vision for the wedding came to life, and every single detail was executed flawlessly. Ivy is professional, knowledgeable and loves what she does. We are so thankful to have Ivy and The Silk Veil Events be part of our special day! If you want your wedding to go off without a hitch, Ivy with The Silk Veil is the way to go!

Sent on 09/02/2014
  • Mrs. Simmons! Future is now a reality

pamela · Married on 07/19/2014

If you are looking for perfection, someone that will think of things a-z, I strongly recommend Silk Veil. Ivy was a joy to work with. She was with me every step of the way. We hit it off when we met and I knew I wanted to work with her team. She is very thorough and has a knack for details. Her team carried out everything and I didn't have a care in the world. They took care of it all. I spent my wedding day focused on getting married while Ivy took care of the other details. I will highly recommend her!!! Trust me, it is money well spent- for your peace of mind..

Sent on 09/16/2014
  • Keshia Mack

Keshia · Married on 06/21/2014

Working with Ivy was such a pleasure! She did an amazing job coordinating our wedding and made sure everything ran smoothly for our big day! She was the first and only event planner we met with because we knew exactly who we wanted. The Silk Veil Events by Ivy!

Sent on 09/02/2014
  • Regina

Regina · Married on 06/07/2014

I was originally meeting with Ivy to discuss her just coordinating the ceremony, but after talking about what all she does as a "Day Of Coordinator," my husband insisted we hire her as a DOC because he didn't want me to have to worry about a thing on our special day. I am so happy we did because she really took care of everything, much more than I even considered. She coordinated with all the other vendors to bring everything together and make sure it all went smoothly. She even made sure my groom and I had time reserved to eat our dinners! She was a huge help and I'm so glad she was there for us during that day. She led the rehearsal which was great, because we have a big rowdy bridal party that made my husband nervous but she did great keeping everyone on their toes. Our ceremony turned out absolutely perfect and on point, so I have to thank her for that!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Jennifer · Married on 04/25/2014

Ivy was absolutely AMAZING throughout this whole wedding planning process! We hired her for day of coordination but she did so much more and went above and beyond our expectations! She made sure she had every bit of information from our vendors and was able to answer any question we had along the way. If you were like me and are wondering if you really need a wedding planner, I would 100 percent say YES, at least a day of coordinator b/c she made everything run so smoothly! I had 8 bridesmaids and 8 groomsmen and she made sure everyone was where they needed to be from the ceremony to cocktail hour to the reception. I was so impressed by Ivy and her team and would definitely recommend them to anyone b/c they helped my day be the best day of my life:)

Sent on 04/29/2014

Cindy · Married on 03/29/2014

Ivy was amazing to work with. She is very organized and our wedding day ran smoothly (at least from my prospective, which is what you want as a bride). Ivy made sure our vision was put into action and she helped make our wedding a day we will NEVER forget! If you are a bride looking for a wonderful wedding planner, make sure to check out The Silk Veil!

Sent on 08/25/2014

Ivy with The Silk Veil is fun, energetic, and kept us having fun through the entire process! She was absolutely stellar on the day of our wedding. We only hired her within 2 weeks of our event... she is such a pro, she took charge and took care of it all!

Sent on 04/23/2014

Mary · Married on 09/14/2013

My husband and I where very pleased with the silk veil. Ivy it's wonderful and a pleasure to work with. She really made sure our vision for our wedding shined through.

Sent on 09/29/2013

Mary · Married on 09/14/2013

I truly don't have enough room to say all the great things I want to say about Ivy. From our first meeting, she made sure that we stayed on top of things that needed to be done to have everything coordinated for our wedding. Not being from Charlotte, NC Ivy was great in giving me recommendations on different vendors to use, and they all exceeded our expectations as well. Ivy was great with coordinating all the little details for my wedding and making them stand out. She coordinated everything with our other vendors. She kept my wedding party on time and coordianted my timeline for the wedding. She did a phenomenal job on our Candy Buffet. She continued throughout the wedding to make sure my husband and I where good, and had everything that we needed from getting us more drinks to making sure we had goody bags from the candy buffet! Not having a good wedding coordinator can make or break your wedding. Ivy was excellent and coordinated everything to the T!

Sent on 11/17/2013

Lindsay · Married on 08/31/2013

Ivy directed our wedding on August 31st. She was so helpful and organized. She did everything from telling our party when to walk to how to stand and how to hold a bouquet. Her help was much needed. She was very organized and professional. I definitely recommend Ivy for any event.

Sent on 10/17/2013
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 07/13/2013

Ivy was wonderful to work with for our Day Of Coordination! She was professional and on top of even the smallest details. Her expertise was well worth the money to have the piece of mind that everything was going to be handled well. She made our wedding flow seamlessly, was there when we needed her, and out of the picture when she wasn't needed. She made sure our vendors knew what was expected to happen and worked very well with them to make sure our day was perfect!

Sent on 09/14/2013

Robin · Married on 06/07/2013

Ivy was an apsolute pleasure to work with during this long and sometimes stressful process. She had confidence and poise and gave me comfort that all my plans would be executed just as I had planned. She did not let me down, not once. She went over and beyond my expectations for the day of the wedding. I like her very much and count her as a new friend. God bless her!

Sent on 06/28/2013

Gabrielle · Married on 05/11/2013

Ivy was a great planner, she remained on top of things every step of the way and made my planning experience stress free. I have referred her to a friend who is using her and would refer her over and over again.

Sent on 05/23/2013

Michele · Married on 04/26/2013

We loved Ivy. She was on top of things at all times!!! She did a great job, and made our wedding very special.

Sent on 05/15/2013

Kathryn · Married on 03/30/2013

If you are looking for a planner who will work with you each step of the way and guide you to the right decisions to make your wedding vision come to life, I highly recommend Ivy and The Silk Veil Events. From day one, Ivy was responsive, professional and enthusiastic. I felt like I was her only bride although I know she was juggling the planning for many events around the same time. We have wonderful memories from our special day and Ivy was THE major factor making sure every thing came together exactly as planned. She is the best and a pleasure to know and work with.

Sent on 10/03/2013

I cannot say enough about Ivy! From what I hear, all wedding day events have mishaps, but if mine did, I never knew of it. Ivy was always a step ahead in her thought process, being sure to carry out your wedding day plans as YOU envisioned it. She never once dominated with her own opinions and gestures. It just makes a bride, (especially a self-professed planner such as myself) feel at ease. My guests even noticed how seamless everything ran. I received so many compliments from them regarding Ivy. They said they felt like there was an invisible person in charge, someone who was not obtrusive enough to ruin the day. That made me feel even more confident that I chose the right person to help plan our wedding. Brides, if you are thinking to skip out on wedding day planning services, forget that notion altogether. You will need someone like Ivy to do all the worrying so that you don't have to! The Silk Veil Events by Ivy are the only way to go!

Sent on 11/04/2012

Samantha · Married on 10/27/2012

Ivy was fantastic! She was so helpful the last month before my wedding. Ivy was so organized and took care of all the details I couldn't handle. She handled all my contracts, tying out with the vendors and running the wedding weekend smoothly. I could not have had a more perfect day and a lot of that credit goes to Ivy sailing the ship! I would recommend her 100 times over. Thanks for making my wedding wonderful!!

Sent on 04/20/2013
  • O

Ophelia · Married on 10/13/2012

Simply said, she over delivered and was exceptional!

Sent on 11/05/2012
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 10/12/2012

I hired Ivy to help me with the "day of" of my wedding. She was great to work with! She kept everything flowing smoothly, I did not have to worry about anything! She was fabulous to work with and I would highly recommend her to any one planning their wedding :) Thank you Ivy!!
    Rachel Hurley Covington

Sent on 11/01/2012

Vanessa · Married on 03/10/2012

During the build-up to our wedding we fondly called Ivy our "wedding planner on crack"!!LOL, which believe it or not was a good thing!! If you want your wedding experience to be personalized but still with an air of professionalism, then this is the wedding planner that you have to use. First of all she was able to take us up on short notice and plan our wedding within 3 weeks!! There were a lot of cultural hurdles which she had to climb but she took them all in her stride. She was always very hands on, most times responding to emails even up to 2am at night!! I'm telling you people, it doesn't get any better than this!! She's perfect!! I would recommend her to anyone I know.

Sent on 05/03/2012

september · Married on 10/15/2011

I couldn't have been happier with the service provided by The Silk Veil! They ceremony went perfectly and the reception was amazing. I showed Ivy a picture of my dream reception and she went above and beyond what I could have imagined!

Sent on 10/18/2011

Lindsey · Married on 09/17/2011

Ivy was great. She was our Day of Coordinator. We found her about a month before the wedding and she was able to jump right in. She has a great take charge attitude, if you let her know what you want she does a great job of making it happen. She was very helpful when we had problems with other vendors. Also my husband and I were really able to relax and enjoy our day without worrying about anything! Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 10/28/2011