The Red Experience, LLC Reviews

40 Reviews for The Red Experience, LLC

• Taelor

Taelor T. · Married on 04/24/2021

Beyond thankful!

Words cannot fully express the appreciation and gratitude that my wife and I think that Tamara, Christina, and all others at The Red Experience deserve! They truly made our wedding day magical; I can’t stop referring to it as a real-life fairytale and my wife tells everyone it was perfect, and that everything worked out exactly how she had envisioned, hoped, and asked for.

Early on, we met with about 3 other vendors, but it was something about Tamara that stood out and let us know that The Red Experience was the one for us. Our initial meeting with Tamara left us with a sense of comfort that that the other meetings didn’t and, even after only one meeting we felt like we could trust her with our vision; We could easily sense Tamara’s high level of professionalism, knowledge, and experience, but it was her genuine investment in ensuring that her clients get exactly what they want and how they want it that really won us over. Our vision along with Tamara’s special touches came to life in a way that we couldn’t have imagined!

Working with Christina as our primary go-to person made everything a breeze and I could not have imagined the planning process or our wedding day itself without her. Christina was organized, dependable, very responsive and helpful when we had questions or concerns, and just an overall positive person to be around. Christina also did all of the contract reviewing, confirmations, and back-and-forth contacts, etc. with all of our vendors and that alone was a huge relief.

My wife and I are truly amazed that we can look back on our wedding day and say that through it all, we remained stress-free, and we owe it all to The Red Experience!

Sent on 05/07/2021

Nikki · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing! Highly recommend!

Tamara is amazing. She made my dream wedding come true. I’m still obsessed with the decor at my wedding. She gave me all that I wanted and more within my budget. She keeps up with new trends and decor ideas to give you options you may not have even seen before. My invitations were gorgeous, my flower wall, the ombré flowers on the cake, my old fashioned candy station, flower crown, my ceremony and reception decor, and even the preferred vendors (Monica- photographer and Robert-DJ) were amazing. I would not change a single thing! It looked like a magazine feature. I will use Tamara again for other events. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/28/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan F. · Married on 02/09/2019

Tamara brought my visions to life!

Tamara and The Red Experience truly went above and beyond my expectations! She listened to everything I asked for and delivered the most beautiful arrangements on my wedding day. The flowers were fresh and perfectly placed together. She helped turn my wedding dreams into reality! Also, another WONDERFUL thing about this company is that they do more than flowers. She rented me candlesticks, lanterns, aisle runner, curtains, etc.. Rather than working with several vendors for rental items, you can work with Tamara. I was so happy with my choice to use The Red Experience for my wedding day! Thanks, Tamara!!

Sent on 03/28/2019
  • Ana

Ana · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing and beautiful!

Our reception was decorated exactly how I wanted it! Our flowers looked so beautiful in the pictures! And Tamara listened to every want and need that I had!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Crystal · Married on 12/10/2016

Tamara is amazing person to work with. She has great ideas, very professional, and very flexible. She can make anything happen, that is how great she is. I would recommend her to everyone who is getting married.

Sent on 01/02/2017

Lilya · Married on 05/21/2016

Tamara was absolutely fabulous!!! We spoke everyday and she worked diligently to accommodate me and my needs. After a horrible experience with another planner (not associated with The Red Experience) she came in saved the day. Truly a God send!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Deondra · Married on 04/23/2016

BOOK The Red Experience NOW! I scheduled a consultation just because since The Red Experience was the preferred vendor at my reception venue. I received a great quote for what I wanted, but it just didn't fit my budget. I thanked Mrs. Tamara for the quote and her time, but I let her know that I wouldn't be able to move forward. She offered to meet with me again just to provide guidance if I was going to go with my back-up plan. We met and to my surprise she had come up with a complete vision of décor (including flowers) for my ceremony and reception all for a price I couldn't refuse or beat. I had to expand my initial budget, but it was all worth every dime and some. She even recommended a DJ (DJ Steady) who I used as well for my reception. Tamara was a Godsend, a complete Angel. She was highly professional, prompt and meticulous. I trusted her with everything and gave her creative control and freedom. I was blown away at what she came up with on my wedding day (04/23/2016). She worked tirelessly to make sure I enjoyed my day. I can't thank her and her team enough. BOOK! BOOK! BOOK! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Trina · Married on 04/27/2014

The Red Experience (Tamara Marshall) and staff were excellent. Mrs. Tamara was very professional & timley in returning calls and emails. James and I were very pleased with the way things went on our wedding day. We can't thank Tamara and the staff enough for making sure that every thing ran smoothly from start to finish; especially the extra attention that was given to us.

Sent on 04/29/2014

Lisa · Married on 03/29/2014

The Red Experience was a pleasant experience. They really exceeded my expectations. Everything was beautiful. I knew it would be beautiful, but I never in my wildest dreams thought I would walk into my wedding and reception to such beauty, style and class. It has been four weeks and I'm still receiving compliments on the entire event.
    The wedding invites and programs were very elegant. The staff were friendly and very professional. I would recommend The Red Experience to anyone, it was a pleasant experience.

Sent on 04/25/2014

Carrie · Married on 03/22/2014

I have never received so many positive comments from guests. Everything was beautiful ans unique. Tamara was amazing to work with. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/25/2014

Tamara was a life saver. We knew she was the perfect choice since the first time we met. She was so attentive and detail and her perfectionism made me feel confident that my event will turn out exactly as i plan. Our invitations were beautiful and we loved the input she gave us based on our very unique and vague likes. The flowers were gorgeous, especially our bouquets.

The day of the wedding went by smoother than i thought possible. She replied promptly and was very flexible with our meeting schedules and planning/wedding ideas.

Sent on 02/03/2014

Kacynthia · Married on 10/26/2013

I asked and it was given!!! I was very pleased with everything!!!!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Anna · Married on 10/19/2013

Tamara and The Red Experience delivered above and beyond for our wedding. We had invitations, programs, menus and place cards done all through The Red Experience and they were all completely flawless and beautiful. Tamara worked with us to create a custom infographic for our wedding program with a visual guide to all of our wedding party, and made several helpful suggestions when designing our dinner menus and cocktail hour menus that actually helped us think through how the night was going to play out. Tamara you were patient, responsive, professional and really went above and beyond to get everything perfect. Our guests commented on how beautiful the invites and menus were, how cool the programs were, and our catering manager loved the little iconographs on the place cards so the waiters knew who had ordered what. Thanks again for all of your help!
    -Anna & Jeovany

Sent on 10/24/2013

Kay · Married on 08/31/2013

The Red Experience and Tamara Marshall did an absolutely excellent job with all the stationary for my wedding. I looked around at many other companies and she was able to produce a truly custom product unique to my wedding at the most reasonable price I could find. I received comments from everyone that my invitations were extremely elegant and set the tone for my wedding. As a coordinator she had so many ideas and customizations that she was able to incorporate into my wedding that made it an extremely classy and elegant event. Tamara paid careful attention to every detail leaving myself & my husband to freely enjoy our wedding. Everything was organized, timely, and I can only describe the day as perfect!

Sent on 09/14/2013
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 06/08/2013

The Red Experience designed my wedding invitation for June 8, 2013. Words cannot express the awesome creativity of Mrs. Marshall and her team. From the first consultation to the final proof I received excellent service. The quality of the invitation was beyond what I ever imagine. I looked all over Houston to find a company who designed boxed invitations, and I came up with alot of negative ends. However the vision that I had for a boxed invitation was brought to life by Mrs. Marshall and her team. Many of my guests were excited to receive such an elegant piece of stationary through the mail. I would defiantly recommend My Red Experience.

Sent on 06/26/2013

K · Married on 04/26/2013

very professional and informative. Products are delivered on time and if changes are needed, prompt notifications are given.

Sent on 12/30/2012

Susan · Married on 03/22/2013

I found the Red Experience and Tamara Marshall from a google search and I could not have been happier with the professionalism, expertise and responsiveness of Tamara from the get go! Tamara returns calls quickly, gets proposals out and follows up with questions- absolutely perfect experience! Our rehearsal dinner in Houston at the Petroleum Club was absolutely beautiful- thanks to the Red Experience! Flowers, candelabras , all decor was gorgeous! Thank you so much for giving this mother of the groom a stress-free night of celebration! You were a true blessing from beginning to end!

Sent on 04/04/2013

Martha · Married on 03/09/2013

The Red Experince, LLC did a amazing job on my invitations for our wedding! I have received emails & text about my invitations being beautiful & amazing, nothing they have seen before. I am so glad I was able to work with them. They are very professional, flexible with time, they have an amazing quality of service. Tamara is very sweet, kind and understanding. She walks you through every step, and answering any questions you may have. I would def recommend her to anyone!

• F

Farrah · Married on 11/17/2012

Omg where do I start. Tamara Orr Marshall of The red Experience, LLC is more than anyone could ask for. I am soooo blessed to have had her as my event planner/coordinator. From my Top of the line invitations to her planning and getting everything in order for my big day she did an exceptional job. From day one Tamara has always been available and on top of my wedding. She listened to my ideas and made my dreams come to life. She helped us cut cost and still have the wedding that we wanted. My wedding day was a HUGE Success! I received nothing but great feedback on the decor, how classy and elegant everything was, and how smoothly everything ran. Tamara is very professional and experienced at what she does and is very passionate about her work. She most definitely can do and put together what you want. I can honestly say that on my wedding day i didn't have to worry about a thing. She handled my 350 guest wedding very very well and was there for me the entire time! If you are looking for a Top of the line event planner, custom invitations, decor, etc look no further. I couldnt ask for anyone Better and I would recommend The Red Experience, LLC to anyone! :)

Farrah Adegbite (Arceneaux)

Tracy · Married on 11/10/2012

Great job Red Experience! Tamara and her team did a wonderful job on my flowers for the ceremony and reception. Thanks for making our day so beautiful!!!!

Kimberly · Married on 05/12/2012

Mrs. Tamara was so great, she went above and beyond her duties. I was overwhelmed and lost before her. I received many praises on all my decor, flowers, invitations, everything. I'm so thankful to her and her staff for making this a special and memorable day for us. I look forward to using her again for future events.

Sent on 05/31/2012

Michelle · Married on 04/28/2012

The Red Experience was awesome. All we had to do was pay our fee and leave all the worrying and planning to them. I would highly recommend Red Experience if you want a worry stress free, well planned event.

Sent on 11/15/2012

Alesia · Married on 04/28/2012

Words can not express the gratitude I have for Mrs Tamara and her team (The Red Experience, LLC) for making our wedding day a dream come true! Our wedding was beautiful, well planned, and organized because of them. Mrs Tamara was our wedding planner, florist, stationary designer, and day of coordinator. She wore many hats and did an excellent job at each one. We also used some excellent vendors that Mrs Tamara recommended. As I reminisce on my wedding planning days, I'm thankful that Mrs Tam was there every step of the way. Wedding planning can be very stressful but Mrs Tam, with her expertise, made it a pleasant experience. The Red Experience, LLC was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Thank you again for your diligence!

Alesia & Christopher

Sent on 11/20/2012

Jamese · Married on 03/11/2012

The services provided were remarkable!!!!!!

Sent on 03/15/2012

Danielle · Married on 02/25/2012

Tamera, at the Red Experience did a wonderful job. The invitations and programs were uniquely designed to fit the theme of the wedding. The flowers were breath taking. I was so amazed at her creations. When I have another event I will defiantly be calling!

Sent on 12/27/2012