The Platinum Photo Booth Reviews

48 | Modesto, CA

48 Reviews for The Platinum Photo Booth

chris · Married on 03/16/2013

Very fun and very unique saved us a lot of memories from our special day .very flexible. We were happy that you guys could help us save so many special moments for us. thank you George for running the booth you were great Thank you guys!!

Sent on 03/31/2013

Michelle · Married on 11/03/2012

I had the platinum photo booth at my wedding and it was an absolute blast!!!! All my guests are still talking about it! They were so professional and wonderful to work with. I love the scrapbook they made me of all my photos of my wedding guests, I would recommend this company to anyone planning a wedding because your wedding will be ten times more fun!!! Love love love the platinum photo booth:)

Sent on 11/05/2012

I could not be more happier with Platinum Photobooth! I used them in downtown LA at the Cicada Restaurant for my wedding. They showed up on time and everything went perfectly.

I was very impressed with everything and the attention to detail! Everything was high quality- from the actual photobooth itself, to the photos, to the album, to the service. Thank you so much! I really liked that the photobooth had a view screen (I've used a few photobooths that did not have a screen so the users had no idea what the timing was or what they looked like so the pictures came out bad). I also loved that the pictures had options to come out in color or in black and white. And they also offer options of a pause/idle time.

Sent on 11/29/2012

Ashley · Married on 08/04/2012

When I first saw photo booths I thought not for me but after trying them at a bridal fair I quickly changed my mind. Platinum photo booth set up looks great, the attendant was really nice and everyone at the wedding loved it! In the beginning the wrong year printed on a few of my photos but I was sent completely new copies and a new disc in a timely fashion! Everything went great :)

Sent on 09/24/2012
  • I

Irice · Married on 05/27/2012

To give you a bit of background, I booked The Platinum Photo Booth through an ad on Groupon. We all know that Groupon is hit and miss because sometimes the company you find won't provide the same level of customer service to someone who didn't pay full price...

With that said, The Platinum Photo Booth is the absolute EXCEPTION!!! My husband and I LOVED working with them and could not be happier with the way they handled our wedding. The booth was such a hit that we even extended our time with them :) Everything about them was top-notch: the staff, the booth itself, and the photo strips. I recommend them to everyone I know and our guests continue to compliment the on-site staff (Chris!) and the quality of their pictures. Just to share, here's the email I sent to Erin, Chris, and Leti - the amazing people we worked with:

To Chris, Erin, & Leti,

Thank you so much to the Platinum Photo Booth team for helping make our wedding on May 27 at the Los Coyotes Country Club a success!!!!

We were so incredibly pleased and impressed with the quality of the booth (SO pretty!), the setup, and the awesome staff (Chris!). Our guests had a blast (so did we) and we really couldn't have asked for more. I know we booked you through Groupon, but you guys are definitely worth the full price :)

I did want to specifically thank each of you for the following:

1) Erin - from the start, excellent communication!! You made us feel really comfortable with the process when we met with you. Booking through Groupon was a shot in the dark, but we got SO lucky! You accommodated our requests, were always prompt in your replies, and overall, you're a lovely person :) Thank you for thinking of this awesome concept that is The Platinum Photo Booth -- I've been to about 6 weddings in the past 2 years, but I can say with pride that my booth was the best :)

2) Chris -- couldn't have asked for more to have you on site!!! I'm sure that our guests (especially my younger cousins who couldn't get enough of the booth) completely tired you out, but you ROCKED IT! My guests commented on how cool and friendly you were :) As for the scrapbook -- amazing!!!! The quality of the photos was top notch and the fact that our book was enormous attested to how awesome your booth is!

3) Leti -- saving the best for last! I probably emailed you a million times, but you were ON IT!!! I think that the attitude of a company's staff speaks volumes, so because of you, I can say with confidence that the Platinum Photo Booth is the best there is :) You were always prompt with returning emails, consistent in your follow-up, and absolutely gracious when I asked for revisions to our logo. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for keeping in touch the entire time. I was always apprehensive because you were a company based up north and were just starting out in LA, so I had no idea what to expect, but you provided me with the assurance that everything will be taken care of.

So CHEERS to the Platinum Photo Booth!!!! You were the icing on the cake to the wedding of our dreams :)

We wish you the best in your future endeavors and hope that everyone books you because they'll be in for a real treat.

Thank you again!

I + J

Sent on 06/08/2012
  • Just4kim86

Kimberly · Married on 05/19/2012

I found this company through groupon. Groupon had sold out of the deals, so I contacted the company and they were still honoring the groupon deal. I booked them for my wedding. WOW this company is amazing!!!!! My guests had the best time with the photo booth. It is larger than most photo booths so more people could cram inside. If you are looking for a photo booth use this company, you won't be disappointed. They traveled to Temecula for my wedding, they are very accommodating.

Sent on 10/03/2012

KRISTEN · Married on 03/31/2012

The photo booth was amazing! Great size! Props were awesome and the girls were so sweet and friendly! Everyone loved it, definately the best I've ever been in! My wedding quests absolutely loved it! I hope to use them again for my next fun event!! Thanks again!

Sent on 04/03/2012
  • Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 01/21/2012

Seriously the photobooth was the life of the party!!!! We loved working with Erin and her team. They were so flexible with us in letting us design our own logo for our photostrips. The album was given to one of my planners the night of the wedding so we were able to view everything and load the pictures the very next day. Fantastic! Between their partner company, Sounds in Motion and this photobooth our guests were able to have a blast and enjoy themselves at our wedding. Thanks ladies! We love you!

Sent on 01/23/2012

Becky · Married on 11/06/2011

We had a great experience working with platinum photo booth. Their ability to match their booth to our color scheme and blend in added to the decor of the room and really provided a fun way for everyone to participate in a great album that was a real treat to flip through the day after our wedding.

The staff was very helpful and everyone commented on how not only the booth was fun, but professional and well put-together it was. The diverse props brought the kid out in all of our guests, even our 85 year old grandma had a fun time taking picture.

And just a little hint - the booth provided a great way for the bride and groom to get a few moments together away from the rest of the busy reception on our wedding night! We had a blast with platinum photo booth at our wedding.

Sent on 11/12/2011

Nicole · Married on 09/10/2011

The photo booth was the coolest thing! Everyone had so much fun with the props. I only wish I could have taken more pictures, and believe my I took plenty, it was just so much fun. The poeple operating it were so nice, and at the end of the night they had my photo album ready, and it matched the wedding. It was perfect. They also designed a footer for the all photo strips that was perfect as well. You should totally hae a photo booth at your wedding and you should use these guys. They are in madesto and my wedding was in Ione, so they will travel too.

Sent on 09/27/2011
  • Lea

Lea · Married on 08/06/2011

If you have a photo booth by Platinum Photo Booth at your wedding or event, it is a guaranteed good time! All of the guests at our wedding had so much fun with the photo booth! Erin and the girls at The Platinum Photo Booth are so easy and Nice to work with. They helped the day go smoothly by being there early and having the booth set up way before our wedding started. The photo booth was always busy, so many people went in it more than once, and the photo album they make you is not only cute but it is such a great memory! Definitely worth the price and we would use them again and again!

Sent on 09/23/2011

nicole · Married on 02/10/2011

This is a review for "The Platinum Photo Booth". It was our one luxury expense…a photo booth. And it was well worth it! Erin was amazing and so much more reasonable compared to other companies. The company is based in Modesto but will travel throughout the state. Included in the price is tax, props and an impressive guest book. When guests exit the photo booth they receive two copies of the photo strip, one for the guestbook and one to keep as a favor. Erin will also customize the photo strip with a design of your choice; we chose a design that matched our colors/invitation paper. You also get unlimited use of the booth and all the pictures on a CD. Its great for older and younger guests and the laughter/photos that came from the booth were hilarious. Everyone loved it and said it was the best idea for a wedding ever. I think some guests went in ten or more times. Erin was so sweet and helpful throughout the night. This was one aspect of our reception that really stood out. My fiancé really wanted the photo booth and I was on the fence for a long time. I am so glad we found The Platinum Photo Booth, thanks so much Erin.

Sent on 02/19/2011

Monica · Married on 10/10/2010

AMAZING!! This was definitely one of the things our guests left our wedding raving about. SO much fun for everyone from children to our grandparetns! Erin (the owner) & her staff are fantastic, super friendly & professional. We were given our guest book that night with copies of all the photos taken in the booth. We loved this service!!

Sent on 04/14/2011

Diana · Married on 09/18/2010

Awesome Services!!!!

Sent on 09/22/2010

Katie · Married on 08/07/2010

The Platinum Photo Booth is an excellent business. They are all extremely professional! The photo booth acts as a guest book and a favor for you guest. My guests loved it and i have had nothing my compliments about this company and their professionalism! I would recommend this company to ANYONE!! It was worth every penny!!!

Sent on 11/05/2011
  • User4420256 · 2+ years ago

Thank you so much Plantinum Photo Booth, your service was flawless and your photo quality was amazing.. With all the choices out there , I am so glad that I found you!!!

Sincerely ,
    The Kanuse family

Sent on 09/23/2014

joyce · Married on 09/06/2014

The Platinum Photo Booth was so fun! I will forever cherish the memories they provided!!

Sent on 09/15/2014

Rhoda · Married on 03/31/2012

It was wonderful and a huge hit!

Sent on 04/16/2012

Courtney · Married on 05/17/2015

Platinum Photo Booth was an excellent addition to our wedding. We decided to spend money on this instead of a videographer and what a great decision it was!! Erin and her team are professional and energetic. I absolutely love the photo book we received from the photo booth. We will always have this great memory book to look back on and see that our friends and family enjoyed themselves plus they each got to write us a little note next to their picture!

Sent on 03/27/2016

The Platinum Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Courtney! We're thrilled to hear that you loved your booth and so happy to capture those wonderful memories for you and your fiance! We hope you cherish those memories forever! Cheers to you newlyweds!
  • Claudia

Claudia · Married on 05/10/2014

I'm so glad I went for the Platinum a Photo Booth. They are a little expensive, but top quality, and so well worth it! Very professional helping the guests. They had a blast!
    The photo album you get at the end is beautiful ! Very classy.
    They match up their decor to wedding colors and it looked fantastic!
    Thank you !
    Claudia and Greg Flores

Sent on 05/15/2014

Guest had a great time. Highlight of the evening for adults and kids. Definitely glad I had this as entertainment/ favors for the wedding.

Sent on 03/19/2015

Jessica · Married on 12/05/2015

3.5

We loved The Platinum Photo Booth! The photo booth was very classy looking, draped in our wedding colors, and they created a custom logo that is printed on all the photos. There were two prints of every photo - one for the guest to take home and one for a really awesome guest book for us. We love seeing the gorgeous (and silly!) pictures of our friends next to their notes in the book. We also got a USB with all the photos on it as a great keepsake.
    We had a bit of a communication issue with them at some points during the process, but as it got close to the big day they were very responsive and everything worked out great.

Sent on 02/11/2016

Julie · Married on 10/18/2013

4.2

I met Chris at a Bridal Expo and loved his Photobooth because he had the extra large photo strips (3x6). we communicated via email and Chris and his staff were more than friendly and accommodating. Everyone at the wedding LOVED the photo booth however I was disappointed in that we did not get the (3x6) which I had ordered. Okay, just an oversight I suppose. The booth was down for technical difficulties for about 15 or 20 minutes during the reception so some guests in line didn't come back a second time. I loved how the booth was set up. Very pretty and inviting. I would recommend Platinum Photobooth but just make sure everything is all set.

Sent on 10/22/2013