The Palms Hotel & Spa Reviews

The Palms Hotel & Spa 6
The Palms Hotel & Spa 7

Brandi Peterson · Married on 12/02/2018

The Palms Hotel and Spa

There are no words that can express how amazing Vanessa and the Palms were when planning and executing our wedding. We only had 10 weeks to plan the entire event and they were flexible, responsive, and very organized. The day of the wedding was perfect with no detail forgotten. Even when I mentioned to my husband I couldn’t wait to get to the reception to get some water, she overheard and out came with some water almost instantly. The venue was the perfect backdrop for photos, the food was AMAZING, and service was impeccable. Thank you to the Palms for making our day perfect!

• Brittney

Brittney · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing venue

I got married at The Palms on 10/27/18. It was actually the first venue that my now-husband and I looked at when we started planning our wedding, and we immediately loved the space-- especially the veranda terrace. After touring a few other venues, we decided that The Palms was perfect.

The thought of planning such a large party was overwhelming, but Yasmin (and Vanessa) made the process as painless as possible. Yasmin was extremely attentive whenever I emailed or called her or had any questions. I did not have a wedding planner so having an attentive day-of coordinator was crucial, and Yasmin made the day completely seamless for me.

Our ceremony was outside at the gazebo, and everything was flawless. The food was excellent and we are still getting rave reviews from guests about the food.

I knew our wedding would be nice, but The Palms completely exceeded my expectations. I cannot recommend it enough.

Sabrina · Married on 09/27/2018

The Palms Hotel & Spa really exceeded our expectations! My husband and I were very pleased with our wedding. Our coordinator, Vanessa was amazing! She was professional, kind and very patient with us. She was there to guide us every step of the way and she went out of her way to make sure that we were satisfied. Overall, I would recommend The Palms for weddings.

Vidya · Married on 08/25/2018

Very friendly, and responsive staff! Made our planning very easy. Consistent communication throughout the duration of planning.

Kristina · Married on 06/21/2018

My wedding was June 21, 2018 and I must say that Yasmin is wonderful! We live in North Carolina so all the planning had to be from afar, because we only visited Miami for wedding things 3 times over our 9 month planning. Yasmin, our coordinator, made the biggest part of the planning so much less stressful. On the wedding day- Yasmin dealt with whatever hiccups there were with ease and grace! Anything I needed, or had a question about, she was there with answers and help! She made our day so non-stressful and I cannot thank her enough for that! Also, Erwin handled our room block and he made things so easy and if there were changes, he accommodated! They are just a great group at this hotel with wonderful customer service!

Angela · Married on 05/18/2018

Vanessa is the Best! She handled everything for me it was virtually stress free!! My destination wedding was amazing due to the fact of having such an amazing staff. Louie in the restaurant was amazing. Food was great, venue was absolutely breathtaking. Erwin with all his help with all our rooms was so wonderful to work with! Start to finish this was an amazing experience. Thank you all so much for making my wedding day so special and absolutely perfect!!

The Palms Hotel & Spa 8
    The Palms Hotel & Spa 9
    The Palms Hotel & Spa 10

Maurya · Married on 05/01/2018

A huge thank you to the entire staff at the The Palms Hotel, and to our wedding coordinators Yasmin & Vanessa! Our expectations were beyond exceeded with this location. From the very beginning Yasmin and Vanessa were there to answer my gazillion questions (lol) One of the things that seriously blew our minds was the FOOD! We honestly didn’t know what to expect, although in the backs of our minds we were thinking it’s in Miami so it has to be good, our taste buds went to heaven! All our guests went crazy with the food and how the service was top notch. If we had to do our wedding all over again, the only thing I would change is making The Palms my first option!

Maria · Married on 04/29/2018

Great location and even better Team! Everyone was very helpful and very welcoming. We had a perfect wedding night! Staff did everything in their power to make sure the night was amazing!

Milton · Married on 04/20/2018

We had our wedding of our dream at the Palms Hotel & Spa. We will always remember our gorgeous dream wedding. We married on the 04/20/18. From start until the day we married, Vanessa was truly wonderful, she literally did miracle and made all our wishes came true. She was attentive,friendly, helpful. In some words, she was an all-in-one wonderful coordinator. She was present for us since the day we arrived at the hotel until the end of our wedding day, making sure everything is perfect to us. YES, PERFECT. She even went out of her way and do certain things that some vendors refused to do. The Palms hotel & Spa is a stunning venue to have an outdoor wedding. We married at the beach, had our cocktail hours at the gazebo and our reception at the veranda. The food was delicious , the staff are very friendly. The staff working on the day of our wedding were friendly and attentive to not only towards my Husband and myself, but also very attentive towards our guest. All our wedding guest are amazed about how beautiful our wedding was. The Palms was everything and all we wished for. Thank you the Palms for making our dream wedding to come true.

Danielle · Married on 04/08/2018

The Palms was the absolute perfect place to celebrate our wedding. Not only did our friends and family (many from out of town) love staying at the resort over the weekend, the wedding day went off without a hitch. The ceremony at the gazebo was beautiful. The cocktail hour under the tiki hut was unique and a lot of fun. And the ballroom looked absolutely fantastic. On top of all of that, the food and drinks were amazing. The Palms staff was responsive and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend The Palms to anyone searching for a Miami venue!

Elisabet · Married on 03/31/2018

We had our wedding at the Palms Hotel and Spa, my now husband and I are both from Miami and when I tell you it was the most PERFECT night of our lives, I truly mean it. Yasmin was incredible throughout the entire experience along with the recommended vendors. The evening was flawless and all our guest including us left the evening in awe. Amazing, amazing, amazing. You will NOT regret having a wedding or any sort of get together at this location.

The Palms Hotel & Spa 11
    The Palms Hotel & Spa 12

Linda · Married on 03/30/2018

We decided to have a beach wedding and it was everything we wanted and more. Vanessa was so professional, kind and very attentive. She made everything for me very easy and was there every step of the way even though we live in California. Couldn't have chosen a better place for our special day.

Stephannie · Married on 03/17/2018

This hotel is a hidden gem on Miami Beach! When my husband and I were researching venues in Miami for our destination wedding, we found the Palms, but I initially disregarded it because the brochure pictures were not what I was looking for (you guys need to update them!). I wanted something tropical and with space to allow for an outdoor reception. Reluctantly, I contacted them for a quote, and their pricing was great compared to the other hotels on the beach. That alone warranted a visit during our trip to chose a venue, and I'm so glad we did. The hotel is absolutely beautiful, and different than the other hotels on the beach. You feel like you are on an island. Then, we met Carlos, the event manager. He had such a great vibe and was so willing to work with us on some of the things we wanted to do differently. We looked at a few other venues that weekend, and when we returned to NY, we decided to go with the Palms because it was one place that had (almost) everything we wanted. A few months after putting down our deposit, we learned that Carlos no longer worked at the Palms. Although we were slightly hesitant, Yasmin assured us that she was very experienced and would continue to work closely with us as Carlos had been. She was right. She answered every one of my emails quickly, and she tried to help in any way she could. On the day of the wedding, she oversaw our reception and even brought my husband and I some of the cocktail hour food while we were taking pictures.
    Because this was a destination wedding, many guests were staying at the hotel, and everyone absolutely loved it. From the food, to the drinks, to the pool and the beach, there was nothing but positive feedback from my guests. The staff was amazing throughout the entire weekend. The front desk staff were great about any request we had, and they were very patient when were a little too loud.
    Overall, I cannot say enough good things about the Palms. We cannot wait to go back for our anniversary!

alexandra · Married on 03/03/2018

Holly Pacheco was always quick to answer any of my questions and accommodated everything perfectly; from the planning to the day of. I had the most perfect wedding and it was due to her hard work and her coworker Paul as well. Extremely grateful!

The Palms Hotel & Spa 13
    The Palms Hotel & Spa 14
    The Palms Hotel & Spa 15

Jonathan · Married on 02/25/2018

The Palms is a fantastic wedding venue. We had our wedding at the end of February and everything was perfect. We are local to South Florida and we have been coming to The Palms for close to 10 years for various occasions. The grounds are always fantastic and the properly has never done anything except for improve. We had 65 people attend our wedding however the night before they had over 200. My personal opinion was that 200 was at the top end of what that venue can handle however it worked well. We just watched. As far as our wedding went, the process was easy and they handled everything very well. Vanessa was our wedding coordinator and she made everything very easy. The offer a number of different packages with easy and upfront pricing (very rare) and then you can add whatever else you need. We worked with their preferred vendors when possible and found the pricing to be inline with standards. We did hire a few outside vendors for music etc. and Vanessa worked with them to make sure everything was taken care of. While our wedding wasn’t huge, we did have a lot going on with a beach ceremony, wedding, cocktail hour, reception, and breakfast that morning. We obviously had a lot of choice in the actual wedding planning however we just let them run with the breakfast and it was absolutely great and better than we could have imagined. The food at the wedding was good, especially the cocktail hour (everyone thought the Tahitian station was very good). Drinks were great and they made sure to accommodate any special requests we had. I think we were actually pretty easy to deal with however I can’t think of anything that we could have asked for that they wouldn’t have taken care of.

Krystin · Married on 02/03/2018

We had our wedding at The Palms on February 3, 2018. It was absolutely magical. The venue is so stunning and everything turned out beyond my expectations, despite it raining that day! Yasmin was our coordinator and she is literally amazing. She was so helpful and patient throughout all the planning and on our wedding day especially, I didn't have to worry about a thing. The food here is delicious, the staff are so friendly and attentive and the space is truly a tropical dream. We chose the veranda deck as the venue for our reception and was beyond words. I had a vision and Yasmin and everyone at the Palms turned it into our absolute dream wedding. Paul was our banquet manager as well and he was the best! We loved everyone and everything about our wedding weekend at The Palms! I cannot recommend you all and this venue enough! Thank you, FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!

Jaclyn · Married on 01/20/2018

My husband, family, and I can't speak highly enough about The Palms and our venue coordinator, Yasmin! We were married at The Palms in January, and had about 120 guests. It was a destination wedding so most of our guests were from out of town and stayed at The Palms or their sister hotel, Circa 39. We also had our welcome/rehearsal dinner and farewell brunch at The Palms Tiki Hut, which were both lovely and allowed us to have more time with our guests all in one place! Yasmin, Paul, and the rest of the staff are absolutely incredible to work with. We fell in love with The Palms when we first visited last year and initially we were concerned about whether the ballroom would be big enough for our party, but it could not have been more perfect and trust me, there is plenty of space! The Palms is made for weddings - it is a tropical oasis in the heart of Miami Beach, with tons of amazing spots for pictures. We were married in the gazebo garden at dusk and the lighting was beautiful. Yasmin worked with my mom and me every step of the way, on each and every detail imaginable, and she truly made our wedding vision come to life. She is warm, friendly, and professional, and she went above and beyond to work with us, our day-of-coordinator, and other vendors to pull all of the (many) pieces together and make it look easy! We had our cocktail hour on the verandah terrace and reception in the Royal Palm ballroom. The food is exceptional, the lighting and event spaces are gorgeous, and every staff member we interacted with at The Palms prioritized making our guests and us happy and comfortable. I can't speak highly enough about our wedding experience at The Palms and with Yasmin. What could have been a stressful process was seamless and enjoyable thanks to Yasmin and her team. Book The Palms for your wedding!!!!

Natalia · Married on 01/06/2018

The staff and the grounds were simply amazing! Everyone was super accommodating and bent over backwards for us and our guests! And compared to most other venues in the area, we got quite a bit more bang for our buck.

Helen · Married on 12/03/2017

This place is great for a destination Wedding, the grounds of the hotel are beautiful , the food and drinks were really good. The catering staff were very accommodating and helpful. Vanesa from catering was AMAZING. She help me to put together a beautiful wedding from the ceremony , cocktail hour and reception , she was very nice and I was beyond happy with her work . I know many brides will apreaciate this review if you are planning a wedding in Miami , this place is Amazing .

Emily · Married on 12/02/2017

We had our destination wedding at The Palms Hotel and Spa on 12/2/2017. The venue is truly a tropical paradise! Our ceremony took place on the beach, cocktail hour at the Grand Tiki, and reception on the Veranda/Gazebo and Queen Palm Ballroom. We started working with Carlos, who left the property a few months before my wedding. I have to admit I was a little nervous, but they notified me right away and once I spoke with Vanessa Linares I knew I was in good hands. I cannot say enough good things about her, she is friendly, responsive, patient, very detailed and thorough, and professional. We also worked with Juan Carlos and Paul, who were the best dynamic duo!!! They were there for the entire wedding making sure everything went as planned, which it did! My husband and I did not have to worry about one thing and we got to actually enjoy the reception. Vanessa, Juan Carlos, and Paul went above and beyond to make sure everything was flawless! The food was great and we received many compliments from the guests. Brenda and Scott worked on our room block reservations, we had 60+ rooms booked and they did a great job of keeping everything organized and getting the welcome bags to each guest. (We had 150 guests, the vast majority were from out of town.) Pedro G who worked at the pool bar was a delight and quite popular with our guests that lounged outside/by the pool. The entire staff (bellman – Max, front desk employees – Moises H and Eurique) were all very friendly and helpful. I would give more than 5 stars if I could. Thank you Palms for making everything on my wedding day/weekend absolutely PERFECT! I can’t wait to come back to celebrate our 1 year anniversary!

Michael · Married on 10/08/2017

Yasmin and Vanessa are terrific. Very responsive and professional. We truly appreciate them

Kalunga · Married on 10/01/2017

Loved my experience with them. Vanessa was my day of coordinator and she was with me since day one making sure my vision came true. She was very responsive and their team was great. People are still complimenting me on how beautiful the venue was and how amazing the food was.

Even after the wedding they continued to show professionalism and service as we stayed in their hotel following our special day. A+ will highly recommend them to any and all future brides!

Thanks again Palms Hotel & Spa and special thanks to Vanessa!

The Palms Hotel & Spa 16
    The Palms Hotel & Spa 17

Kriszti · Married on 08/26/2017

The Palms Hotel and Spa provides an incredibly beautiful setting for an outdoor/indoor wedding. We got married in the garden by the gazebo, has our cocktail our on the terrace overlooking the garden, and the reception in one of their beautiful ballrooms. We had the best time of our lives. The staff was extremely attentive and helpful through the process as well as on the day of our wedding. We we so happy with the service and the attitude of everyone that worked on our wedding. We truly didn't have to worry about anything. They are all professionals and even though many times I felt a little nervous through the process, they always knew what to do and made it easy for me. It was truly five star service. Not to mention the food...everything that we had from Essensia Restaurant before and during the wedding was outstanding. I highly recommend The Palms Hotel.

Tynisha · Married on 08/19/2017

My wedding at the palms was absolutely amazing! Truly truly amazing it was my dream wedding and nothing went wrong. They are very professional, coordinated, and organized. They don't play no games. They made me feel very special and made sure everyone was taken care of. The hotel itself is awesome, super clean and the staff is well mannered, trained very well, and just outright nice. I will always stay at the palms when I visit Miami. I will recommend everyone to stay there. I mean sheesh they even have talking patriots in the courtyard. One more thing the hotel smells amazing it's so clean I'd literally eat off the floor. Thanks you to all the staff you guys are great!