The Man Registry Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Morgan B. Getting married on 10/15/2022

Easy & great product

Great product. I ordered on March 1 at my door by March 3.
    Brandon R. Married on 08/12/2022

Fantastic would by again

The bags are great quality and a great price. The vendor was very comfortable with updating my shipping address last second and followed up.
    Michael P. Married on 06/18/2022

Excellent Website

The Man Registry was able to provide a great selection of gifts for my groomsmen, at an affordable price and with excellent customer service.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Eddie
    Eddie C. Married on 05/08/2022

The Man Registry Rocks!

Not only are their products outstanding but their service is great. Cannot say enough about them and our experience. Thank you!
    Gabriel Married on 04/11/2022

Awesome Customer Service and turnaround

Great experience working the The Man Registry for my groomsman gifts. I wanted to get my gifts delivered to our AirBnB in San Diego but found out that the delivery situation was sketchy and there wasn't much time left. The team at TMR was great in helping me work out the logistics to make it all work and even checked in to make sure everything went through smoothly. I don't write too many reviews because most businesses do the bare minimum, but these guys were on point. Hopefully I don't ever have to get married again, but if I did, I would definitely use The Man Registry again!
    Scott O. Married on 04/01/2022

Great experience!

The Man Registry was the absolute best. As in typical guy fashion I was running behind and needed a few items on very short notice, 5 days to be exact. I messaged The Man Registry and told them of my situation and pretty much said I'd be willing to pay anything to get them as quick as possible. Chris messaged me back immediately and gave me a quote to rush the items. It was a very small fee, I don't think it even covered the expedited shipping. Everything got to me in about 3 days from my order. I was so happy with them that I even ordered from them again after the wedding. Chris was amazing, even checked in after I got my items to ensure I was happy with everything. That personal touch they provided went a long way with me and I'd recommend them to anyone.
    Nick G. Married on 01/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Placed & received my complete order in 1 WEEK!

You need groomsman gifts and need them quickly, engraved well, and delivered quickly with no problems? Then check out The Man Registry.
    Placed an order on a Monday, shipped that Friday, and delivered the following Monday. Received my items in good condition with no damages, engraving looked good, and best of all the names and information was all correct and spelled correctly on the items. What more could you ask for in an experience like this, just all around great experience. Highly recommend The Man Registry for any man getting married that needs groomsman gifts.
    Liam Married on 12/10/2021

Awesome Groomsman Gifts

I used the man registry for my groomsman gifts and they absolutely crushed it. They made sure I got exactly why I ordered and were very quick to get back to me. 10/10 recommend.
  • Michael
    Michael N. Married on 10/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn't give them enough praise!

Being a notoriously bad gift giver, finding something for my groomsman was extremely stressful. Because of this, I procrastinated until the last possible moment. I finally found something I loved from themanregistry, but the last minute nature had me worried since I wanted everything embroidered/engraved. Not only did they rush the order to me (which arrived with plenty of time to spare), the items were also top quality and blew everyone away. I even had some of the bridesmaids asking me for the website so they could get the same things for birthday/holiday gifts. I couldn't be happier with my order. I would recommend Chris and the rest of the team over at themanregistry.com to anyone who is in the market for groomsman gifts, or gifts for men in general.
    Mike Married on 10/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Don't go anywhere but The Man Registry for Groomsmen gifts!

I can't recommend The Man Registry more. Great products and even better customer service. After 4 of our items were delivered with monograms slightly off center, we reached out to their customer service. We received a response within 4 hours and received new, perfect items within 3 days. The Man Registry is wonderful.
  • Kyle
    Kyle B. Married on 09/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

What happens when things don't go as planned?

I ordered a set of decanters from The Man Registry and when I received them, the monigran was wrong. This will happen to any company every so often and i just drew the short straw. I emailed the company and spoke with Chris. Let me tell you, the best customer service I've experienced in a long time! I felt heard and my order was replaced quickly with no hassle! My groomsmen love these decanters and they are a great quality! Im an incredibly happy customer!
  • Kyle
    Kyle C. Married on 08/21/2021

One of the Best Customer Experiences I've had

Totally waited until the last second to think about my groomsmens gifts. Chris and the team helped me out with expediting my order and everything arrived comfortably in a tight window.

What's more is the product I ordered (duffle bags) were impressively high quality for the cost. To the point, a month after the wedding I'm still getting text from the groomsmen about how great the bags are.

Just a great customer experience.
  • Tom
    Tom F. Married on 08/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best customer service ever. Period.

The true mark of a reputable company is one that resolves any issues you may run into quickly and easily - which is almost impossible to find these days. This company sent me what was supposed to be a personalized engraved decanter and one of the personalizations was left off. I emailed them, and they literally got back to me in a few hours, simply asked for a picture of it if possible, and kindly offered to send a brand new one to my Best Man to his address, for free. I emailed the guy back and told him I would be happy to praise him to his superiors, but it turned out to be one of the owners - polite as could be - who told me is putting in work in a small company during tough times for small businesses (he told me this since I followed up and asked him). Incredibly professional, personable, and this company DOES THE RIGHT THING. I can't stress enough how important that is these days. These people are legit. I will use them and promote them for years.
    Jim B. Married on 07/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great gifts, easy to communicate with

The man registry was able to help me get my customized cuff links for my groomsmen in a pinch. I needed rush shipping and thanks to their great communication and reliability I was able to get them just in time for the wedding. They were great quality too and the guys loved them. Thanks!
    Chris K. Married on 07/09/2021

Received last minute customized groomsmen gifts in 3 days

I got married last month and waited until the last minute to order my groomsmen gifts. I wanted something personalized, but it was 5 days before my wedding, and I figured there was no way to make it happen. I reached out to The Man Registry anyway because I liked a lot of their products. Chris responded immediately and told me if I had my order in by 2pm on Monday that I would definitely have them by Friday (the day before my wedding). I ordered 4 pocket watches with custom engraving and they arrived on THURSDAY. The products were great, the customer service was amazing, and I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for groomsmen gifts.
    Alex B. Married on 06/19/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great company with awesome creations.

I ordered my groomsmen's gifts from here, and they turned out amazing. They were very communicative, easy to work with, and provided a great product. My groomsmen and I were very happy.
    Jason H. Married on 06/07/2021

Groomsman Gifts

I had an awesome experience with these guys. It was 3 days before my rehearsal dinner and my groomsman gifts still had not arrived. I ordered them in plenty of time. I checked the tracking and the gifts somehow got put on the wrong truck and routed to Oregon. I called the guys and The Man Registry and told them what happened. They went above and beyond and remade my order at no cost to me. The gifts will arrive just in time! They didn't have to do that, but it is customer service like this that will make this business grow. Thank you !!
    Nora G. Married on 05/21/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Last Minute Order - Huge Hit!

Nothing like a last minute order for bridal party gifts! With only a few days to spare, we reached out to The Man Registry about a rush order, we immediately got a message back that they would be able to fulfill the order (8 customized coolers!)! Plus, the rush shipping was not nearly as much as we were expecting! They arrived in time for the rehearsal dinner, and were a huge hit with the guys! As anyone planning a wedding knows, customer service and ease of service is key and The Man Registry as both, add that to high quality products and it was an all around win!
    Kenny G. Married on 05/08/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great experience and products!

Great quality products and excellent variety. I ordered 7 items from the Man Registry and they were perfect for my Groomsmen. One item did ship incorrectly and the team made quick work to send me the right product within plenty of time and at no charge. Highly recommend!
  • Kevin
    Kevin C. Married on 05/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great experience via Etsy and their main page

Products came in really quickly as advertised. Highly recommended
  • Christopher
    Christopher B. Married on 05/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

100% hands down, without a doubt... THE BEST!

With everything that goes into planning the wedding, I totally forgot about groomsman gifts! I reached out to The Man Registry and found quite a few items that I liked. I placed the order and also had a few of the items customized. In less than a week, my package arrived. The products were great quality, the customization work was impeccable. When I gifted them to my groomsman, they were a hit! Great products that are just plain awesome and even better customer service! If you choose to get your gifts elsewhere, you’re making a mistake. I will be using The Man Registry for cool birthday and Christmas gifts too! I just can’t say enough about this company. They even reached out to follow up with me to make sure that I received my gifts on time so everything went smooth with the wedding. It is so rare and refreshing to come across a company like this these days. If you like cool, customizable gifts for the manly man in your life, The Man Registry is your go to!
    Kate S. Married on 04/24/2021

Cufflinks for groomsman

I order 5 sets of engraved cufflinks for my groomsman. Not only was the seller quick to make and ship, the quality is outstanding. I highly recommend. Love love love them!
  • Josh
    Josh L. Married on 04/03/2021

Great products!

I knew about them from a wedding I was in last year in which I received the Pre-Gamer 6-Pack cooler. For my groomsman, I ordered the Weekender Duffle Bag and the Gunmetal Round Cufflink & Tie Clip Set. Both products where shipped within a couple days of my order and arrived looking absolutely stunning. My soon-to-be wife actually was jealous that the groomsman where getting these. In addition, they are super fast to respond to any questions or concerns you might have.
    Trent M. Married on 02/04/2021

Thumbs Up The Man Registry

Great products and customer service!!!

The Man Registry's reply:

Your review is greatly appreciated, Trent. Thanks again for choosing us to create your wedding party gifts. We're satisfied that you're satisfied!
    Cody M. Married on 11/10/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Awesome! Smooth, Easy and Responsive!

Chris and his team were great! I placed an order for my groomsmen gifts (I was late to the game) that needed to be delivered within a few days. I emailed them and Chris who happens to be one of the owners responded quickly and said they could take care of it. My order showed up quicker than expected and completely right. Not only that Chris sent me a follow up email asking how my order went and if it showed up on time. I cant say enough about Chris and his team for being so quick, responsive and especially following up with me. I highly recommend using The Man Registry!
illustration stars