The Man Registry Reviews

The Man Registry 4
The Man Registry 5

Trent Morgan · Getting married on 02/04/2021

Thumbs Up The Man Registry

Great products and customer service!!!

Sent on 04/23/2019

The Man Registry's reply:

Your review is greatly appreciated, Trent. Thanks again for choosing us to create your wedding party gifts. We're satisfied that you're satisfied!
  • Dylan

Dylan Jenkins · Getting married on 12/04/2019

PRYCLIP Tie Bar - Business in front, Party in back!

I purchased The tie bar with the bottle opener on the back as a last minute gift for my groomsmen - Chris was prompt, helpful and flexible to accommodate my quick need for a small gift. The bar was a big hit with my guys (and their initials engraved adds an added sense of pride)
    and to top it off I saw someone need a bottle opened and sure enough my groomsmen was there to crack the top open and put the tie bar back on his shirt and walk off. PERFECT gift! Thanks, Chris! Thanks Man Registry!

Sent on 04/22/2019

The Man Registry's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing this story. It really makes our day to hear about our products in action. Long live the PRYCLIP!
  • Rob

Rob Walker · Married on 11/02/2019

Great service!

Great experience! The bats worked out fantastic, my groomsmen loved them, especially the customized engraving option. Chris was terrific with helping expedite shipping for a very affordable price and made the whole process easy and stress free. He followed up several times to ensure that everything worked out well. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/09/2019

Lacey · Married on 10/26/2019

Great Product & Quick Shipping

Our wine barrel card holder will be the perfect addition to our Virginia wine country wedding!

Sent on 02/25/2019

The Man Registry's reply:

Thank you, Lacey! We're so glad to hear you love your wine barrel card holder. We hope you'll cherish it in your home for many years to come. Congrats!

Charlie P · Married on 10/12/2019

Highly recommend!

Great products and even better customer service. My groomsmen were all really impressed! I needed my gifts on short notice and received them within a few days. Would highly recommend The Man Registry!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Sharon M · Married on 10/05/2019

Happy Buyer

Absolutely love the look and quality of the Wine Barrel Card Holder! The shop owner was great to work with and he helped us customize our barrel the way our daughter and future son-in-law wanted it to look. After we placed our order, we received the Barrel within a couple of weeks, much quicker than we expected. Can't wait to place it on the Card & Gift table at our daughter's wedding!!

The Man Registry 6
    The Man Registry 7
    Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Helena

Helena Hazin · Married on 09/14/2019

Best Man and Groomsmen Boxes

Very fast customer service! Fast shipping for the groomsmen boxes!

The Man Registry 8
    Sent on 05/13/2019

Kailey Rucker · Married on 09/01/2019

Really great, responsive, and amazing quality!

I ordered a custom wine barrel from here and it truly turned out so perfect! The shop was SO easy to work with, very responsive, and it came so quickly. The wine barrel is going to be perfect for our wedding, and I can’t wait to not only use it for the wedding, but have it as a keep sake in our home forever, because it’s beautiful!

The Man Registry 9
    Sent on 03/13/2019

Mercedes · Married on 08/17/2019

Card barrel

So happy with the card barrel I received! The turn around time and the quality of their work was phenomenal!! Can’t wait to use this on our wedding day and have forever in our home!

The Man Registry 10
    The Man Registry 11
    Sent on 03/15/2019

The Man Registry's reply:

Thank you for finding our site.
    We're so glad to hear we got your order right.
    We hope your upcoming wedding is a blast.
    Cherish the day because it'll go by fast!

Ashley · Married on 05/31/2019

Wonderful!!!

High quality, great packaging, and super fast shipping!! I can’t wait to use this card box at our wedding!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Alec M Sloane · Married on 02/09/2019

Rush ordered ON TIME!

I got my Groomsmen gifts through the Man Registry, they were able to personalize each gift that I got and still get it to me quickly, and exactly when they said they would. It cost a little extra to rush ship, but they're customer service people were very friendly and helped me along the whole way.

Sent on 02/13/2019

The Man Registry's reply:

Thank you for the review, Alec. It was a pleasure working with you on your groomsmen gifts. Congrats on the wedding!

Joel · Married on 12/31/2018

Great Experience

Chris was fantastic to work with when ordering coolers for our wedding party. He was quick to respond and always had the answers I needed. The coolers look great and I know the guys will love them! I'd recommend these to anyone looking for an affordable and high quality gift!

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Eric

Eric Vongphakdy · Married on 11/17/2018

Very helpful

I ordered pocket knives that had engraving in them and did not proof read. I emailed The man registry on a Sunday and by the end of the day I received a reply that they had received my order and would fix my mistake free or charge. This company is fantastic and cares about their customers receiving quality product! They even emailed me after i received everything to make sure it was all good. I enjoyed using them and highly recommend this company.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Katie · Married on 11/03/2018

My fiance purchased the personalized credit card bottle opener as a gift for each of his groomsmen. They are the perfect addition to our gift sets and we can't wait to gift them! Thank you!

Sent on 02/14/2018

Matt · Married on 08/04/2018

Like many grooms I put off getting my groomsmen gifts until nearly the last minute. Buying gifts for guys is hard, right? The Man Registry makes it much easier. Their wide selection of interesting gifts lets you choose something meaningful and memorable. I finally settled on personalised pocket watches for my groomsmen, so we could look even more classy come the big day. Working with Chris at The Man Registry to ensure the watches showed up before leaving for my destination wedding was a huge help. He got going on my order right away, and when severe weather delayed the shipment he was quick to respond to my inquiry. At the end of the day everything worked out, and I'm glad I chose The Man Registry for my groomsmen gifts.

Sent on 08/01/2018

Peter · Married on 07/28/2018

Very responsive, incredibly helpful, professional. Chris facilitated a complex sale very quickly and provided extremely comprehensive customer service. Very happy with my first experience and I will certainly recommend his work to others.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Parker · Married on 05/12/2018

I reached out to The Man Registry on a Saturday, just 7 days before my wedding, asking for help with my groomsmen gifts. I heard back from Chris within an hour and was able to get 8 monogrammed coolers in just 3 days. The rush fee was completely reasonable and the quality of the coolers was top notch. Would highly recommend using The Man Registry!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Jon · Married on 03/10/2018

I was very pleased with the level of service I received. My groomsmen flasks turned out better than I imagined! Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 04/06/2018

George · Married on 01/08/2018

I wanted to order a Philadelphia Eagles Boilermaker Set for my brother who's a bigger Eagles fan than you'll ever find. His birthday is coming up, the Eagles are in the playoffs, and he likes to drink. What better gift. I looked all over the internet for it and no one could get it to me in the few days I was requesting. I found it at The Man Registry and contacted them through their web site about getting it to my brother in four days. I sent my first contact around 6:30 in the evening, and the arrangements were made, done and paid for, by 8:30. I can't say enough about Chris Easter, the fellow who worked with me. He was polite and professional, but not a stick in the mud. We talked a bit about the playoffs and I felt like I was dealing with a regular guy, not some salesman. Great site, great experience.

Sent on 01/08/2018

Andrew · Married on 01/06/2018

The Man Registry is phenomenal. First and foremost is the customer service which is exceptional - seriously. You send an e-mail and a person (a friendly one at that) actually responds within an hour. Also, the options on their site are diverse and plentiful so you should be able to find what works best for you. Finally, if you are in a jam and need expedited shipping the customer service is there to help you with that. Overall, if you are looking for what it should be like to purchase online items with outstanding customer service then this is the site. - A very satisfied customer (groom)

Sent on 01/18/2018

Matthew · Married on 12/16/2017

Chris has been the most accommodating business owner that I have ever dealt with. When I searched for Best Man gift ideas, I came across The Man Registry website, and immediately found items that I wanted to purchase. Unfortunately with a wedding budget, I could not purchase every one, but I look forward to seeing the quality of products match the quality of customer service that I have already received. Thank you!

Sent on 11/29/2017

The Man Registry's reply:

We're glad you found us, Matthew!
  • W

William · Married on 11/17/2017

I could not speak more highly about The Man Registry when it comes to gifts for groomsmen. First, I ordered eight watches from the Man Registry, each with the initials of my groomsmen. The Man Registry initially sent it through UPS. However, there was an issue with UPS and I did not receive the package (UPS screwed up and left it outside of my apartment building). I called UPS and all they could tell me was that they would start an investigation. So, I reached out to the Man Registry who could not have been more responsive. They always got back to me the day as I emailed, they treated me like an actual person (because obviously I was nervous that I would not have gifts for my groomsmen), and they actually shipped me another order so that I could have them in time (instead of waiting to iron everything out with UPS). Not only is their customer service top notch, but the watches are amazing. You really cannot find a better product or company. Thanks, Man Registry!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Rob · Married on 11/11/2017

What a fantastic experience. In typical fashion, I ordered my duffel bags a little later than I should have (Less than 2 weeks before the wedding) and they showed up with days to spare! I checked out the top bag and was so happy with how they looked, and the overall look and feed of the product. After giving them out to the groomsmen, I've come to find out that one of the bags was missing a handle. We joked about it, and I promised my best man I would contact The Man Registry to see what they could do. I contacted them 2+ weeks after the wedding when we came back from our Honeymoon. Chris got back to me almost instantly and said they began working on a replacement. The bag was in PA, and I was in OH so all he needed was a picture to make things happen. I'm waiting for the replacement as we speak, and it was promised to be in my possession prior to my next trip to PA - What fantastic customer service! I will be recommending this place to future brides and grooms to be!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Mallory · Married on 10/07/2017

We love The Man Registry! My fiance got some great tips from the website and their book (which we love as well!) and they have so many great gift options! I found the perfect item for my dad and was able to customize it to make it extra special. Great company!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Michael · Married on 09/09/2017

The Man Registry perfectly met my needs! I ordered customized products for each of my groomsmen from this vendor. Before ordering, I had multiple questions, each of which was answered (in the same day!).

Furthermore, when I received the products the following week, they had been individually bubble wrapped to ensure no damage occurred in-transit. They looked fantastic, and were created as ordered. I would do all my business with The Man Registry if I had more business to give in this instance. Really great experience.

Sent on 05/13/2017