The Man Registry Reviews

53 | Overland Park, KS

53 Reviews for The Man Registry

Mike S · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Don't go anywhere but The Man Registry for Groomsmen gifts!

I can't recommend The Man Registry more. Great products and even better customer service. After 4 of our items were delivered with monograms slightly off center, we reached out to their customer service. We received a response within 4 hours and received new, perfect items within 3 days. The Man Registry is wonderful.

Sent on 02/14/2020
  • Kyle

Kyle Barry · Getting married on 09/18/2021

What happens when things don't go as planned?

I ordered a set of decanters from The Man Registry and when I received them, the monigran was wrong. This will happen to any company every so often and i just drew the short straw. I emailed the company and spoke with Chris. Let me tell you, the best customer service I've experienced in a long time! I felt heard and my order was replaced quickly with no hassle! My groomsmen love these decanters and they are a great quality! Im an incredibly happy customer!

Sent on 07/27/2020
  • Tom

Tom Ford · Getting married on 08/06/2021

Best customer service ever. Period.

The true mark of a reputable company is one that resolves any issues you may run into quickly and easily - which is almost impossible to find these days. This company sent me what was supposed to be a personalized engraved decanter and one of the personalizations was left off. I emailed them, and they literally got back to me in a few hours, simply asked for a picture of it if possible, and kindly offered to send a brand new one to my Best Man to his address, for free. I emailed the guy back and told him I would be happy to praise him to his superiors, but it turned out to be one of the owners - polite as could be - who told me is putting in work in a small company during tough times for small businesses (he told me this since I followed up and asked him). Incredibly professional, personable, and this company DOES THE RIGHT THING. I can't stress enough how important that is these days. These people are legit. I will use them and promote them for years.

Sent on 07/11/2020

Chris Kubinski · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Received last minute customized groomsmen gifts in 3 days

I got married last month and waited until the last minute to order my groomsmen gifts. I wanted something personalized, but it was 5 days before my wedding, and I figured there was no way to make it happen. I reached out to The Man Registry anyway because I liked a lot of their products. Chris responded immediately and told me if I had my order in by 2pm on Monday that I would definitely have them by Friday (the day before my wedding). I ordered 4 pocket watches with custom engraving and they arrived on THURSDAY. The products were great, the customer service was amazing, and I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for groomsmen gifts.

Sent on 10/12/2020

Jason Hogan · Getting married on 06/07/2021

Groomsman Gifts

I had an awesome experience with these guys. It was 3 days before my rehearsal dinner and my groomsman gifts still had not arrived. I ordered them in plenty of time. I checked the tracking and the gifts somehow got put on the wrong truck and routed to Oregon. I called the guys and The Man Registry and told them what happened. They went above and beyond and remade my order at no cost to me. The gifts will arrive just in time! They didn't have to do that, but it is customer service like this that will make this business grow. Thank you !!

Sent on 07/15/2020

Kate Slivinski · Getting married on 04/24/2021

Cufflinks for groomsman

I order 5 sets of engraved cufflinks for my groomsman. Not only was the seller quick to make and ship, the quality is outstanding. I highly recommend. Love love love them!

Sent on 09/25/2020

Trent Morgan · Getting married on 02/04/2021

Thumbs Up The Man Registry

Great products and customer service!!!

Sent on 04/23/2019

The Man Registry's reply:

Your review is greatly appreciated, Trent. Thanks again for choosing us to create your wedding party gifts. We're satisfied that you're satisfied!

Cody Martin · Married on 11/10/2020

Awesome! Smooth, Easy and Responsive!

Chris and his team were great! I placed an order for my groomsmen gifts (I was late to the game) that needed to be delivered within a few days. I emailed them and Chris who happens to be one of the owners responded quickly and said they could take care of it. My order showed up quicker than expected and completely right. Not only that Chris sent me a follow up email asking how my order went and if it showed up on time. I cant say enough about Chris and his team for being so quick, responsive and especially following up with me. I highly recommend using The Man Registry!

Sent on 11/07/2020

Tim Hartle · Married on 11/07/2020

This company saved me from my mistake

Just amazing! They pulled me out of a last minute jam. I can’t thank them enough.

Sent on 11/03/2020
  • Marc

Marc Battisti · Married on 09/19/2020

Custom engraved cufflinks

These guys are great! I ordered cufflinks for my groomsmen about 2 weeks before my wedding. I sent a message about getting expedited shipping due to the time constraint. I got an email from them about half an hour later, and half an hour after that, the cufflinks were ordered and we had agreed on a delivery date that left plenty of time before the wedding. Then, they even followed up to make sure I had received everything and that they were correctly engraved. When considering groomsmen gifts, I would highly recommend The Man Registry!

Sent on 09/20/2020
  • Trevor

Trevor Rich · Married on 08/22/2020

Easy and helpful

Very professional and was quick to respond when I needed to add to my order!

Sent on 06/29/2020
  • I

Ian Phillips · Married on 08/08/2020

Groomsmen Gifts

Last minute gift shopping for my groomsmen. Was able to get get customized gifts order and delivered within one week. They also communicated with me through email in a timely manner.

Sent on 08/04/2020
  • Adam

Adam Hausen · Married on 08/01/2020

Top Tier Company

This place is no joke. I ordered 13 engraved Louisville Slugger bats from these guys an they showed up within 7 days. My wedding was about 35 days out and I was worried about the bats simply coming in on time. They came in a hurry and the quality of the products were mint. I highly recommend this company for any Groomsmen looking for a no-nonsense company who's a pleasure to work w/.

Sent on 07/01/2020

Jacob Cunningham · Married on 07/10/2020

Affordable, Attentive and Amazing Customer Service

I went to "The Man Registry" to look for a great gift for my groomsman; all 15 of us! I placed an order of customized koozies towards the end of May 2020 and within a week, Chris (part owner) reached out to notify me that due to furloughing / COVID, their supplier was unable to meet our requested timeline... Totally understandable, I am running into the same issues in my line of business. Of course, I was initially bummed out, but Chris was EXTREMELY hands on and did everything in his power to help me out. Within 2 days, he had re-processed the original transaction, got me my money back, and provided me with a list of products that will meet our timeline. I instead received an even more memorable and customized product within a week from ordering!

I don't plan on getting married a second time, so I personally won't be making purchases, but due to the great customer service, insight and hands on assistance, I am letting all of my friends know that "The Man Registry" is the place to go!! Five stars!

Sent on 06/23/2020
  • David

David Crump · Married on 03/29/2020

Great Product and Service!

Ordered the customized duffel bags for my best men (groomsmen) with about a week to go before the wedding! I noticed that they offer faster shipping if you reach out BEFORE ordering. They basically determine what your order is, where it’ll be shipped to, and then decide what they can offer and at what cost. It’s a really nice and easy process and I reached out and received a response incredibly fast! They informed me that if I placed my order by a certain time that they would be able to get the order shipped to me and arrive by my desired date without any extra cost! Sure enough, the order arrived on time and in perfect condition! I highly recommend that you use The Man Registry.

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • Aimee

Aimee · Married on 02/16/2020

Easiest part of wedding planning so far!

We used this site to order gifts for our groomsmen, and it was SO easy. The website is laid out well, organized properly (we didn't really want to get anything drinking related, because some of our grooms don't drink much) and they had the gift categorized perfectly. The ordering and customizing was simple and straightforward, and our order came through pretty quickly! I expected it to take longer, since we did the customization on the bags we got, but it was surprisingly quick. Highly recommend for bridal party OR for general gift shopping!

Sent on 11/26/2019

Matt Breen · Married on 01/11/2020

Great Customer Service

I ordered 8 of the wall bottle openers from The Man Registry. 7/8 came perfect but one of them was more faded than the rest. I reached out and sent them a picture of the difference and they immediately responded and sent a new one! I didn’t even have to send the faded one back to them. Great customer service, and a great quality product.

Sent on 12/15/2019
  • Dylan

Dylan Jenkins · Married on 12/04/2019

PRYCLIP Tie Bar - Business in front, Party in back!

I purchased The tie bar with the bottle opener on the back as a last minute gift for my groomsmen - Chris was prompt, helpful and flexible to accommodate my quick need for a small gift. The bar was a big hit with my guys (and their initials engraved adds an added sense of pride)
    and to top it off I saw someone need a bottle opened and sure enough my groomsmen was there to crack the top open and put the tie bar back on his shirt and walk off. PERFECT gift! Thanks, Chris! Thanks Man Registry!

Sent on 04/22/2019

The Man Registry's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing this story. It really makes our day to hear about our products in action. Long live the PRYCLIP!
  • Rob

Rob Walker · Married on 11/02/2019

Great service!

Great experience! The bats worked out fantastic, my groomsmen loved them, especially the customized engraving option. Chris was terrific with helping expedite shipping for a very affordable price and made the whole process easy and stress free. He followed up several times to ensure that everything worked out well. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/09/2019

Lacey · Married on 10/26/2019

Great Product & Quick Shipping

Our wine barrel card holder will be the perfect addition to our Virginia wine country wedding!

Sent on 02/25/2019

The Man Registry's reply:

Thank you, Lacey! We're so glad to hear you love your wine barrel card holder. We hope you'll cherish it in your home for many years to come. Congrats!

Charlie P · Married on 10/12/2019

Highly recommend!

Great products and even better customer service. My groomsmen were all really impressed! I needed my gifts on short notice and received them within a few days. Would highly recommend The Man Registry!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Sharon M · Married on 10/05/2019

Happy Buyer

Absolutely love the look and quality of the Wine Barrel Card Holder! The shop owner was great to work with and he helped us customize our barrel the way our daughter and future son-in-law wanted it to look. After we placed our order, we received the Barrel within a couple of weeks, much quicker than we expected. Can't wait to place it on the Card & Gift table at our daughter's wedding!!

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Helena

Helena Hazin · Married on 09/14/2019

Best Man and Groomsmen Boxes

Very fast customer service! Fast shipping for the groomsmen boxes!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Kailey Rucker · Married on 09/01/2019

Really great, responsive, and amazing quality!

I ordered a custom wine barrel from here and it truly turned out so perfect! The shop was SO easy to work with, very responsive, and it came so quickly. The wine barrel is going to be perfect for our wedding, and I can’t wait to not only use it for the wedding, but have it as a keep sake in our home forever, because it’s beautiful!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Mercedes · Married on 08/17/2019

Card barrel

So happy with the card barrel I received! The turn around time and the quality of their work was phenomenal!! Can’t wait to use this on our wedding day and have forever in our home!

Sent on 03/15/2019

The Man Registry's reply:

Thank you for finding our site.
    We're so glad to hear we got your order right.
    We hope your upcoming wedding is a blast.
    Cherish the day because it'll go by fast!