Weddings Are Fun

P O Box 1111, Lees Summit, MO 64063 Map · Phone number

About Weddings Are Fun

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! My name is Pam, and I am the owner of Weddings Are Fun. I founded Weddings Are Fun because I love weddings and enjoy this very romantic and sentimental occasion, and I wanted to follow my passion and bring honor to God in my work. I try to operate my business on Christian principles, with honesty and integrity. We emphasize great, caring customer service, and sell quality products at discount prices. We will always try to bring you the best value on your wedding accessories, bridal shoes and favors.

We are here to consult with you on your wedding needs. We will help you find the best wedding accessories and favors for your unique wedding, which will make your wedding day FUN! We carry very beautiful and elegant wedding essentials that you and your guests will love, creating sentimental and lasting memories of your special day!

We take great care to make sure that your order is accurate and compete. We will double check each personalized item to make sure the engraving and personalization is exactly as you want it. We will follow up on the delivery of each order, and make sure that it arrives on time for your wedding.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help make your wedding a beautiful and romantic experience, as you express your vows to each other in love and commitment.

Weddings Are Fun!

Pam
sales@weddingsarefun.com

Wedding Favor
Wedding Favor

1 Reviews for Weddings Are Fun

Crusita · Married on 12/31/2015

I LOVED my Personalized Glass Wedding Keepsake Box for envelopes. Stunning, you can engrave your names and date on the front of the glass envelope holder, its mirrored in the back and it looks so elegant, it opens from the bottom with a closed slit on the top. So unique.

Sent on 02/22/2016