The Cakehouse Reviews

9 | Broomfield, CO

9 Reviews for The Cakehouse

Amanda · Married on 08/11/2018

The Cakehouse made our cake for our wedding and it was amazing! Everyone has continued to talk about the cake after the wedding. Also I found throughout the wedding planning process some vendors don’t respond promptly, but Susan responded within 24 hours each time putting my mind at ease. Thanks Susan!

Sent on 08/21/2018
  • StephanieSky

Stephanie · Married on 03/25/2017

Susan was fantastic! Our cake was delicious and exactly what I was hoping for! The only problem was that all her flavors were so delicious that it was hard to choose just one or two! I highly recommend the cake house!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Jordan · Married on 10/02/2016

Susan was wonderful to work with! She is so kind, very accommodating, and helped us find exactly what we were looking for for our wedding cake. Our wedding cake was absolutely beautiful, and we got so many compliments on how delicious it was!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Erica · Married on 09/24/2016

We could not say better things about Susan and The Cakehouse. She went above and beyond for us with regular and mini cupcakes in several flavors plus a two tier grooms cakes with chocolate covered strawberries. Not only was the presentation just STUNNING, but every single person raved about how amazing the dessert was. Susan was amazing to work with and I'd highly recommend working with her for any occasion that requires amazing cake! Thank you for making Josh's day with the perfect dessert! Love Love LOVE Susan and The Cakehouse!

Sent on 10/11/2016
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 06/20/2015

My fiance and I knew we wanted to work with Susan from the second we met her, and that was before sampling her amazing cakes! Susan is extremely responsive, flexible and really takes her time getting to know you and your fiance. Whenever I would email her she would respond in less than 24 hours and is more than willing to accommodate any requests that you have. We really enjoyed the abundant selection she had for us during our tasting. We loved her cake so much that I had her make a small replica of our wedding cake so I could have my out of state parents try it. They were just as blown away. Although my wedding is still a few weeks away, I felt comfortable leaving a review now because that is how confident I am in her ability. I would recommend Susan to anyone and I look forward to having her bake for us in the future as well!

Sent on 05/21/2015
  • Corine

Corine · Married on 01/18/2014

Susan was amazing. She catered to our exact needs and made our cake look absolutely stunning. Not only that she also provided chocolate covered strawberries and chocolate covered marshmallows (my favorite). Besides the actual look of her desserts they were DELICIOUS! Her cake is super moist and full of flavor. My husband and I were excited to help out this small local business. We would go with Cakehouse again and again without a second thought.

Sent on 04/20/2014

Amy · Married on 06/28/2013

The Cakehouse is owned and run by a lady named Susan. She makes all of her cakes from a special kitchen in her very own house. Our cake was everything we wanted and more! She really gets to know you so that your cake is exactly what you want. You meet with her at her house and it is very personal. She really makes you feel special and cared about; not like you are just another bride. She really listens to your ideas and is so flexible to make sure that you get exactly what you want!

Sent on 08/03/2013

M · Married on 09/14/2013

The Cake House did a great job with our wedding cakes. Susan delivers, she is personable, she was on time, she is very reasonably priced, the communication was always prompt and effective, and she has great customer service. She was willing to help us get what we wanted out of the cake designs, and was willing to use and make my mom’s frosting recipe (some bakeries we met with were not willing to use any frosting other than their own gross concoctions.) I am very, very picky about frostings, and Susan offers a great buttercream frosting, too. The cakes she made for our wedding were DELICIOUS. I highly recommend The Cake House.

Sent on 11/12/2013

N/A · Married on 05/06/2018

3.5

We called her last minute for an anniversary cake and she was able to deliver it on time. Definitely would recommend her.

Sent on 04/21/2018