P.O. Box 273495, Fort Collins, CO 80526-3948 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About June Poppies

Food should nourish, comfort and bring us joy. It is the perfect expression of love and how better to show love than with cake? Made with simple, yet fresh quality ingredients elegantly designed you can’t help but have all the feels.

I have a true love and appreciation for food. Why? I AM A PICKY EATER. If something does not look appealing, smell delicious or contains questionable (read: unknown or well-known non-whole food) ingredients… I WILL NOT FINISH CHEWING. Yep – I’m stubborn too! The main reason I am half the pastry chef/cook I am, is because I have a deep desire to know exactly what is in my food and why.

I have a deep emotional connection with creating food, I use that ability to craft delicious recipes that are meant to be shared. Food brings everyone together and I love seeing the joy that good food, especially baked goods, brings to a gathering.

The goal is simple. Deliver the freshest and best tasting cakes around. That means all of our ingredients are top quality, organic and locally sourced whenever possible.

oneoakphotography 38 51 1055219
oneoakphotography 38 51 1055219

6 Reviews for June Poppies

Randy Petrilli · Married on 08/11/2018

Wedding cupcakes

We had a great experience. Flavor of cupcakes was fantastic. The frosting was unbelievable. We had 3 different flavors. We would recommend June Poppies for the flavor and service.

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Alisha

Alisha Barnes · Married on 04/14/2018

Delicious Food and Great Experience!

Rahshida with June Poppies is absolutely incredible! Not only is she an amazing chef and baker, she has a heart of gold. My whole experience with her was fun and stress free. My cake and cupcakes were absolutely delicious. Guests kept commenting how yummy they were having no idea they were gluten free. I can't recommend her enough. Great, great, great experience!

Sent on 04/09/2019

June Poppies FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.50
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.50
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Anniversary Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cheese, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Groom's Cake
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Cutters, Cake Stands, Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Nut Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local, Organic