The 180 Spa Reviews

8 | Houston, TX

8 Reviews for The 180 Spa

K. · Married on 09/24/2017

Loved The 180 Spa! I got the detox inch loss wrap, a mini facial, brow shaping, spray tan, eyelash extensions, and a makeup/hair trial with Lina, before my wedding. I lost 8.5 total inches and had to get my gown altered because I lost so many inches from my hips and waist line. So happy to pay the alteration fee for that! I really never felt more relaxed, pampered, and pretty with all of these beauty services. She does them all so well and is so sweet! My family, friends, and I all had our makeup and hair done on my Wedding Day by Lina and her team, and everyone looked exactly like I wanted. She also completely covered my tattoo with airbrush makeup. It just dissapeared and didn't look caked on. I was really impressed with everything. They are medium to high priced but still less expensive than others I spoke to. I did go a little over my beauty budget, but it was worth every penny. You only get married once.....hopefully. I was a bridesmaid at a friend's wedding a year ago. She used a cheap freelance beauty team, and we all looked like we had our hair and makeup done by a cheap freelance beauty team. LOL! I believe you get what you pay for, and I really feel like I got the best service from start to finish. I will continue being a client. I recommend The 180 Spa for all of their services. Thank you Lina for everything and for making us all look & feel so great!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Jane · Married on 09/30/2016

I highly recommend Lina and her team at The 180 Spa. I never had airbrush makeup or professional makeup done until my makeup trial and wedding day makeup. I really felt like the most gorgeous bride. She was able to cover up a scar that I have always been embarrased about. Her fantastic makeup skills made my scar completely dissappear. I was so happy with the way I looked, and my family and bridesmaids loved their makeup and hair too. We were all impressed with how efficient, nice, and talented Lina and her team were. Worth every dollar. Brides getting married, you need to book all of your beauty services with the 180 spa. They are a top notch and high quality beauty vendor. So easy to work with and made everyone so beautiful.

Sent on 11/02/2016

Jeanette · Married on 09/17/2016

I was truly happy with everything about Lina and the 180 spa. We all looked so great in my wedding photos. He was a good photographer, but what made the photos so beautiful was Lina and her fab airbrush makeup skills and her hair stylist that created fantastic hair styles for all of us. Honestly the BEST wedding vendor I worked with during my crazy wedding planning. EVERY Houston bride needs to try to book with The 180 Spa!!!!! Thank you Lina! I'll send you our photos when I get them on a thumb drive. :)

Sent on 11/05/2016

Jennifer · Married on 09/04/2016

I loved my bridal airbrush makeup and up do. Lina was really great throughout the whole process and made everything super easy. She and her team did a wonderful and beautiful job on my family and bridesmaids as well. They were great!

Sent on 10/10/2016
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 09/04/2016

Lina is very pleasant to work with, her talent is unbelievable and her kindness is a treasure, highly recommended!!

Sent on 11/08/2016

D. · Married on 07/16/2016

Very professional and everyone in my Bridal party, myself, and mom turned out so gorgeous. Airbrush Makeup and our Hair lasted all day and night. It was stress free. The owner is such a great Makeup artist and her team of hair stylists were awesome. I am very happy I chose to hire them for my wedding. They took care of all of us so well. We were all ready in time. Worth every penny.

Sent on 08/07/2016

Christine · Married on 07/02/2016

I truly loved my airbrush makeup that Lina did on me and my family. We all looked great. Customer service is excellent. Lina was always available when I needed to talk. All brides are lucky to book hair and makeup with Lina and The 180 Spa

Sent on 11/03/2016

April · Married on 06/17/2017

1.0

First: 180 "Spa" is a tiny 6X6 room inside a salon (I was not expecting that). I booked a bridal airbrush makeup, tattoo cover-up and hair trial with someone Lina recommended. She asked for my credit card number in case of cancellations <24 hrs prior to my appt. My appt was scheduled for 1230-3:30 on Sat, Jan. 28th. I called Friday at 4:48pm to cancel my hair appt with the guy Lina referred me to. She told me to pay for her services(make-up and tattoo cover)in cash avoid paying a cancellation fee. I pulled out cash. While I was on my way to 180 Spa, Lina texts me saying she is moving the appt time from 1230 to 1250 because she is running behind with another bride (which was fine). She also reminded me to bring cash and informed me that we are keeping the same "end time" (3:30). I arrived at 180 Spa at 1230. At 1:07pm Lina says "I am almost there" and she would give me a 10% discount. I replied “OK”. At 1:30pm she is still not at the salon and continues to apologize then blames me because the only reason why she scheduled me at 1230 because 3:30 was the only available appt for my hair trial. That is when I decided to leave. In tears. I was so upset and disappointed I wasted my day driving from The Woodlands (wasted of time, gas and tolls) to be treated like this. I understand that things come up. Yes, she kept in contact with me. She said she was around the corner and 30 mins later she was nowhere to be found. She wanted me to pay cash because I cancelled my hair appt 23 hours prior to my appt. She wanted to keep the same “end time” even though we agreed to 12:30-3:30 and she was ONE HOUR LATE. Lina informed me that she was charging me the cancellation fee for my hair, make up and tattoo cover up because I agreed to the delay by replying “OK”. If I had not agreed to the delay via text, there would not have been a cancellation fee. Thankfully I had enough sense to cancel my debit card as I was walking out of JC Salons because something is just off with Lina.

Sent on 01/30/2017