Temporary Tempo Reviews

Temporary Tempo 2
Temporary Tempo 3
Temporary Tempo 4

Shalimar & Ashley · Married on 12/13/2014

Darren is the absolute BEST DJ!!! From our first meeting with him to our event, Darren made a lasting impression. He provided an exceptional portfolio with references and a completely detailed timeline for our wedding ceremony and reception. He was on time, answered all our questions, and made our day everything we hoped for and more. From planning our wedding to our big day, it was seamless. Darren included additional wireless lighting and was incredibly professional. Our event was spectacular because of Darren!!!

Sent on 12/26/2014

Temporary Tempo's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review! It was a pleasure to be part of your special day :) Darren

Erin · Married on 10/10/2014

Darren is an awesome dj. The first time we met he was very professional and organized he had a packet put together which was very helpful. It included helpful song selections for the different dances and a basic layout of how a wedding could go. He definitely knows how to read a crowd and keeps then on their feet dancing. If your looking for a dj , look no further he's a he man for the job!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Ryan · Married on 10/04/2014

Darren rocked our wedding and was the most prepared and professional person to work with throughout the entire process. His equipment, including the up-lighting, ceremony audio and image projector were top notch and our guests had nothing but compliments. The best compliment that could be paid was from our wedding coordinator at the winery. She told us the next day that the staff working the wedding commented numerous times about how Darren had to be put on the short list for the "venue-suggested" vendors. He kept the ball rolling and the timeline on point and that made everyone's night more relaxing.

Sent on 11/09/2014

Christine · event on 09/21/2014

I hired Darren to DJ my sisters 50th birthday party for 4 hours, he stayed for another 4 hours because we were having so much fun. We had a glow in the dark theme and he was able to bring in all the lighting for it, in addition he had a projector to show a video I made for my sister. He was very professional and I would absolutely hire him again and recommend him to my friends.

Sent on 10/13/2014

Emily · Married on 08/30/2014

Darren exceeded our expectations from assisting in planning our big day, to execution. His brother Ryan, came an assisted and was just as awesome as Darren. They both made our special day flow from start to finish. Thanks guys.

Sent on 09/06/2014

Darren was awesome. Very professional and returned all of my calls right away. Helped me pull of a great surprise slide show.

Sent on 07/15/2014

dustin · Married on 07/12/2014

My wife Jessica and I cannot say enough about DJ Darren and Temporary Tempo. Darren made our wedding flow so smoothly and almost exclusively took wedding day coordination into his own hands. He played every song we wanted to hear and was extremely mindful about the requests he took from our guests. If it wasn't for Darren's positive and confident attitude, our day would have been much more stressful. Thanks again for everything you did for us on our big day!!!!

Dustin & Jessica

Sent on 11/14/2014

Temporary Tempo's reply:

Thanks for the review Dustin! Your wedding day was beautiful. Thank you for choosing Temporary Tempo.

rebecca · Married on 06/14/2014

Darren was simply amazing! He went above and beyond as our d.j. He provided a helpful outline and followed up with us throughout the planning to help us stay on track. He was incredibly professional and was an awesome d.j. He played a great mix of music pleasing both older and younger guests. We were really worried nobody would be dancing but Darren had almost everyone on the dance floor! It was so fun! He worked side by side with our event coordinator to made sure the night ran smoothly. I would absolutely hire him again and would recommend him to anyone looking for a quality d.j. to make their day extra special.

Sent on 10/01/2014

I just wanted to express how much we enjoyed having Temporary Tempo as our wedding DJ. From our first meeting at Starbucks Tylar and I knew we wanted to hire you. Finding the right DJ was one of the most important decisions while planning our wedding. We wanted someone that would keep the party going and running smoothly. Your expertise really showed when helping us organize and plan our special day. The music selection you provided was beyond extensive. You did exactly what we wanted and made our wedding the event of the century. All of our guest raved about the music, lighting, and announcements and the fact that they didn't want it to end. We have been spoiled with an incredible DJ and now compare everyone to you. Thank you so much.

Chanel & Tylar

Sent on 10/03/2013

Dawn · Married on 05/25/2013

Darren was absolutely amazing to work with! As a wedding planner myself, I was impressed with how professional Darren was from our initial meeting (which ended up happening in a very loud Jamba Juice) through to the end of the event! He kept great music playing throughout our reception, and even got my very conservative friends and family up and dancing! I look forward to the opportunity to working with Darren and Temporary Tempo again!

Sent on 06/10/2013

Leakhena · Married on 05/24/2013

Darren, did such a great job at our wedding. The atmosphere was fun and up beat. The guest enjoyed the music being played and Darren works very hard to deliver want you want. Darren integrated our slideshow very well in the reception. During the planing process, our plans changed several times and he was very flexible,accomodating and helpful while we worked everything out.

Sent on 05/27/2013
  • User3260665 · event on 05/11/2013

Darren was very professional and accommodating to the needs of our community event. Without a doubt we plan to contract him again!

Sent on 05/16/2013

deborah · event on 04/27/2013

this was an retirement dinner for my husband and I would recommend my DJ (I claimed him as my own) from the fact that his set up was 2 hours before the quest arrival time, we talked a little about what we wanted and he did it, he reminded me of a DJ on a radio station very inviting and carried the event with professional manner anyone that is looking for a DJ you better snatch him up quickly,

Sent on 04/30/2013

Thank you Deborah!

Very professional and helpful. Even though he did not need to help, he helped me with other details of the event besides DJing.

Sent on 04/28/2013

Denise · Married on 01/12/2013

Darren was great! Very professional and very accommodating . Would highly recommend for any event. Even though we kept changing our mind it did not bother him, When we asked for suggestions he had great ideas. Kept things moving and people involved.

Brianna · Married on 11/24/2012

They did an amazing job. Everything was exactly how I wanted it and it made my wedding perfect. Price was perfect and worth it all.

Sent on 01/23/2013

Darren was incredibly helpful to us throughout the wedding process. He helped us to plan the event since we had no experience, and he kept our needs and desires in mind at all times. He kept everything flowing smoothly and the party moving all night. We had a bit of a non-traditional wedding and Darren made sure that what we wanted, we got. He was also incredibly well priced for the overall value and services that he provided. I would and have already recommended him to anybody that asks.

Sent on 01/24/2013

Julie · Married on 07/30/2012

Temporary Tempo was fantastic. Absolutely professional yet easy-going and very thorough. Darren thought of everything and more. From the planning leading up to the event through the day of, everything was perfect.
    When you get married there are so many details to work out, most of the time you don't even know what to ask or decide on because its overwhelming. Temporary Tempo not only helps you to figure out what will be perfect for your unique day but also guides you through all of the steps in a relaxed and comfortable manner. They work hard so that you don't have to.
    Using Darren at Temporary Tempo was the best decision of my wedding and I recommend him for any and every event.

Sent on 03/03/2013

Anna · Married on 06/16/2012

Darren was the best DJ I have ever seen in action. He not only was the DJ for our wedding but he was also the coordinator, keeping us on time with everything and making sure everyone was having a good time. He was friendly and available anytime I had a question about music even if the simplest question. Professional yet friendly experience is how I would describe this DJ service.

Sent on 01/23/2013

Tina · event on 04/14/2012

My parents 50th Anniversary Party was the most memorable event. Thanks to Temporary Tempo. This the second time I hired them. Darren knew exactly what to say and get the family up to do speeches. He organized and paid special attention to detail when it came to different events going on throughout the the evening. Music was PERFECT!!

Eric · Married on 07/30/2011

Darren is a great DJ....he knows how to keep the momentum of the party going, and had excellent audio quality! I would hire him again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 03/04/2013

Heidi · Married on 08/21/2010

Temporary Tempo made my wedding day! Darren worked seamlessly with my photographer and minister and made our day feel so special. He kept the reception flowing and kept everyone on their feet dancing!! He had everyone song we requested. I recommend Temporary Tempo to anyone looking for an awesome DJ. My husband and I were so happy we went with them.

Sent on 02/19/2013

Tina · Married on 05/23/2009

WOW!! Temporary Tempo was great! My wedding would not have been as fun and entertaining if it was not for Temporary Tempo. They had the guest dancing, Laughing and have the time of their life all night. I would use them again and again

Jeff · Married on 10/18/2014

Darren did a wonderful job at making our wedding day a smooth a successful one. Our guests had a blast thanks to the amazing efforts by Darren. He truly went above and beyond. We rocked on all night and what a party it was! Thanks again for everything! We highly recommend using Darren and the Temporary Tempo team for your next gathering.

Sent on 10/22/2014

Leanne · Married on 07/06/2013

Darren was a huge hit at our wedding. We received alot of positive feedback from our guests about how much they enjoyed him. He was always on top of our schedule and kept us updated the whole day through. He was great at directing us where to go and when so that I did not have to worry about a thing the day of our wedding. He was even able to get most all of our family and friends up on the dance floor, and even offered to read the best-man speech for my shy brother-in-law. He helped to make the day great and to make and exceed all of my musical expectations.

Sent on 08/03/2013