Expressions Of Music

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,000 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,000 Most Popular Price

PHOTO BOOTH / UP-LIGHTING / MONOGRAM / EVENT PLANNING ALSO AVAILABLE!!!

Personally overseeing your event!

Professional Sound & Lighting
Event Host, Coordinator / DJ & MC
630 330 6942
Featuring:
* Video Testimonials
www.youtube.com/phantommix99

* Experience, Knowledge & Passion: Providing an incredible, memorable event for all your friends & family. Over 1,000 events with 25+ years of experience!

* Professionalism in sound & setup w/Wireless mics (Backup Equipment & Computers on-site)
* Customization & Appropriate Atmosphere Tailoring ourselves to you, your family & friends.

* Professional Lighting (for your dance floor)

* Personalized Music Requests customized to your music choices. (Licensed music library, not streamed)

* Event Planning Guides & Event Coordination Consultations with a detailed timeline.

* Fully licensed and insured. Top-notch presentation & attire.

* Master of ceremonies, Announcing, Hosting, Coordinating & Entertaining your family & friends!

Exceeding expectations, going above and beyond, for the success and wonderful memories of every event! * “The Best Is The Least I Can Do”

I help each of my clients, on an individual basis, with their budgets!

Given the importance of how much I impact the success and memories of such a priceless day.
CALL NOW! 630 330 6942

Other Services
Expressions of Music also provides a range of additional entertainment services. Other entertainment services include:

• Mirror Photo Booth
  • Up-Lighting
  • Event planning
  • Monogram Projection
  • Flat screen TVs
  • Big Screen Projection

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$750

What is included in the starting price?

Photobooth
Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1000

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$250

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Kacey
    Kacey C. Married on 09/19/2021

Michael HALE yeah!

I am so happy I stumbled across Expressions of Music on Wedding Wire. Music is very important to me and I was so excited to finally be able to have a party where I could pick most of the songs. After contacting quite a few DJs and not feeling great about any of them, I got in touch with Michael. He is the most professional and somehow still super fun DJ I have ever seen. Y'all my dad is a preacher, I have probably been to at least 100 weddings and Michael is the best one, no contest. Michael spoke with me at length about planning the ceremony & reception timelines, allowed me to send a detailed playlist of the music I wanted to play, and so much more. If you have an idea of what DJ services should cost just go ahead and hire Michael he was worth every penny and then some! I can't imagine how much time and energy he put into making everything run smoothly. I was very happy with how our reception turned out. Michael kept everyone dancing to the very last song. He even dealt with my slightly (very) intoxicated bridesmaids wanting him to change my music, which I am very grateful for. He also provided uplighting that really set the mood in our venue, which would have been pretty dark without it. We are both so grateful to have found Expressions of Music to make our wedding ceremony and reception so perfect! If you are in the Nashville area, you will not find a better DJ, especially not for such a great price!
    Asia A. Married on 08/01/2021

Michael is amazing!

Thank you again for making KidsVille Playground’s first outdoor festival a memorable one. Kids and adults loved it, very interactive and helped us communicating with the audience throughout the entire event!

Expressions Of Music's reply:

Aww. Thank you so much!. I am so happy we all had a great & successful event. See you all again soon!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

Michael Hale
Michael Hale
Event Coordinator & Host

Would you pay for food without talking about choices?
How do you choose a photographer without knowing who they are?
Choose a cake without a tasting?
Now you've invited all your family & friends to celebrate!
You say I do, photos are taken, everyone eats.....
Your DJ is worth what to your celebration?
Price or priceless. Know the difference, 1000+ weddings, 5 star reviews and all phenomenal video testimonials . Choose a person you can trust personally and know is investing in the success and memories of a day that no one can get back. Now let's talk by phone then you decide, guaranteed you'll be happy you called. 630-330-6942

200+ Five Star reviews

Over 1000 successful events & 25 Years+ Running

LUPHOTO LUPHOTO Wedding Photographers

Michael is certainly one of the most dedicated and passionate vendor I had the pleasure to work with. His professionalism is in tune to get and keep the party going.

Little Josh Productions Little Josh Productions Wedding Videographers

One of the best DJs I have worked with at a wedding. So willing to help me with what I needed. Michael makes sure the couple is happy and having a great time throughout the day!

Nashville Nashville, TN, 37217
615-552-1357
Location of (Expressions Of Music)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding