Expressions Of Music

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,000 Most Popular Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,000 Most Popular Price

PHOTO BOOTH / UP-LIGHTING / MONOGRAM / EVENT PLANNING ALSO AVAILABLE!!!

Personally overseeing your event!

Professional Sound & Lighting
Event Host, Coordinator / DJ & MC
630 330 6942
Featuring:
* Video Testimonials
www.youtube.com/phantommix99

* Experience, Knowledge & Passion: Providing an incredible, memorable event for all your friends & family. Over 1,000 events with 25+ years of experience!

* Professionalism in sound & setup w/Wireless mics (Backup Equipment & Computers on-site)
* Customization & Appropriate Atmosphere Tailoring ourselves to you, your family & friends.

* Professional Lighting (for your dance floor)

* Personalized Music Requests customized to your music choices. (Licensed music library, not streamed)

* Event Planning Guides & Event Coordination Consultations with a detailed timeline.

* Fully licensed and insured. Top-notch presentation & attire.

* Master of ceremonies, Announcing, Hosting, Coordinating & Entertaining your family & friends!

Exceeding expectations, going above and beyond, for the success and wonderful memories of every event! * “The Best Is The Least I Can Do”

I help each of my clients, on an individual basis, with their budgets!

Given the importance of how much I impact the success and memories of such a priceless day.
CALL NOW! 630 330 6942

Other Services
Expressions of Music also provides a range of additional entertainment services. Other entertainment services include:

• Mirror Photo Booth
  • Up-Lighting
  • Event planning
  • Monogram Projection
  • Flat screen TVs
  • Big Screen Projection

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$750

What is included in the starting price?

Photobooth
Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,000

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$250

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Katye Married on 12/31/2022

The Best Thing that ever happened to our wedding

Mike with Expressions of music is hands down the best you could ask for with anything you need. He was so dedicated and so willing to step in and help, when he did not have to do so. Mike made sure everything was in place at the right time and was there to save the day when things went wrong. I forgot my cake knives, he had a set. I did not have the sparklers I wanted for my "send off," mike had enough for everyone. He had hats, and things to dance with while we had the best night. Everyone at my wedding did not, but BRAG on how amazing and talented Mike is and how you can tell he has done this before. Mike will forever by my ONE and ONLY recommendation to you if you are looking for someone to provide with the best day possible. He has all his ducks in a row with every service he provides. I cannot thank Mike ever enough for is dedication to making sure my day was everything I dreamed of and more. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you Mike and Expressions of Music. It was truly the best day of life, because of you. Thank you forever!

Expressions Of Music's reply:

Katye, thank you thank you and you are so welcome. I am truly blessed to read this and know that I made your day! You were blessed with family and friends around you and I am so happy to give you a celebration to ring in the new year! Blessings to you and yours.
    Amanda M. Married on 10/27/2022

Wedding DJ services

Michael was great! He really takes time to go over every detail with you to make sure nothing is missed even outside of dancing and music. Everyone had such a blast and he played everything we asked for and kept the whole night going. I would highly recommend him!!

Expressions Of Music's reply:

Thank you Amanda. So happy and blessed to get your feedback and review. Blessings to you and yours.
  • Z
    Zach Married on 10/14/2022

Definition of Professional

Mike is the definition of professional. His experience in the wedding industry was evident from the first minute of our initial consultation. He knows the questions to ask and what’s most important on making sure everything runs smoothly on the big day. To say Mike is simply a DJ would be an injustice to the amount of effort he puts into his craft and his willingness to go above and beyond the scope of his responsibilities to ensure everything goes off without a hitch.

Mike and his team brought a photo booth to the wedding, which I admit I was hesitant about at first. However, it turned out to be one of the biggest hits at the wedding. He and his team ran it so smoothly and the number of props were endless. Everyone from the bridal party to the grandparents were getting in on the action! My wife and I will cherish those photos for many years to come.

Bottom line, the amount of planning that goes into a wedding can be overwhelming. Mike differentiates himself by going above and beyond simply being a “DJ” and works to understand the needs of the bride and groom, and how he can best be of service. I would absolutely hire Mike again and recommend that you do the same.
  • illustration stars

Team

Michael Hale
Michael Hale
Event Coordinator & Host

Would you pay for food without talking about choices?
How do you choose a photographer without knowing who they are?
Choose a cake without a tasting?
Now you've invited all your family & friends to celebrate!
You say I do, photos are taken, everyone eats.....
Your DJ is worth what to your celebration?
Price or priceless. Know the difference, 1000+ weddings, 5 star reviews and all phenomenal video testimonials . Choose a person you can trust personally and know is investing in the success and memories of a day that no one can get back. Now let's talk by phone then you decide, guaranteed you'll be happy you called. 630-330-6942

200+ Five Star reviews

Over 1000 successful events & 25 Years+ Running

LUPHOTO LUPHOTO Wedding Photographers

Michael is certainly one of the most dedicated and passionate vendor I had the pleasure to work with. His professionalism is in tune to get and keep the party going.

Little Josh Productions Little Josh Productions Wedding Videographers

One of the best DJs I have worked with at a wedding. So willing to help me with what I needed. Michael makes sure the couple is happy and having a great time throughout the day!

Little Josh Productions
LUPHOTO
5.0 out of 5 rating , 9 Reviews
· Wedding Photographers

Nashville Nashville, TN, 37217
Location of (Expressions Of Music)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding