Expressions Of Music Reviews

187 | Nashville, TN

187 Reviews for Expressions Of Music

Kylee Swiggart · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Hire DJ Michael Hale!

We absolutely loved working with DJ Michael Hale - he was incredibly professional, and paid attention to every detail... not just music related! When it came time to cut the cake, we knew both of our Mom's wanted to be a part of it and they were almost going to miss it... Mike went over to grab both of them to make sure they could be a part of that moment. He also has a really cool online service where you can pick your "play", "do not play", and "play by request only" songs for your reception. We would 10/10 recommend working with DJ Michael Hale Yeah.

Sent on 10/22/2020
  • Christa · Getting married on 05/23/2021

Knows the business!

After speaking with Michael I knew he would make our day special. He brought up things that he would offer that I had not thought of looking into! I can’t wait for him to be there for our special day.

Sent on 09/04/2019

Expressions Of Music's reply:

I am truly blessed and honored to be a part of your once in a lifetime celebration. I look forward to providing incredible memories for everyone in attendance.

Gabby Mitchell · Getting married on 12/08/2020

The Mitchells August 24th 2019

Dear Michael, Thank you so much for coordinating out wedding and playing music for us. But most importantly being so kind during the whole process and doing anything possible to make sure that our dat was special!! Hard work never goes unnoticed. It was so beautiful and perfect! It cam together perfectly because of you. It is a day we will always remember. Everyone had so much fun! Thank you again! Your work is so great. Most most importantly the time and thought you put into everything. Love The Mitchells :)

Sent on 12/18/2019

Expressions Of Music's reply:

I am truly beyond words and thankful for your review and kind words! To be a part of your day and to know I gave so much for the success and memories is what i strive for! I appreciate you taking the time to share this with me and others. I am so happy that I provided a day to remember for years to come. Blessings and all the best to you and yours! Dj Michael Hale

Carrie Landwehr · Married on 10/25/2020

Expression of music Was the best DJ that we ever seen we was really happy what he did for the ceremony and for the reception for our wedding !!!

I will highly recommend expression of music to anyone that needs a awesome DJ... MR. Michael had everyone on the dance floor all night long..mr. Michael Will work with you and he will help you if you need help.. THE BEST DJ I EVER SEEN!!! Everyone needs him for any kind event you have for a DJ.. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH EXPRESSION OF MUCH.. we couldn’t be any happier u did a awesome job!! The ashworth family

Sent on 10/29/2020

Expressions Of Music's reply:

That means so much to me to hear. Thank you for sharing that with me. I am so happy to hear that everyone had such a great time. Sincerely that is so great to know. You are so welcome. I am blessed to know I was a part of your incredible celebration. Wishing you health and prosperity for you and yours! Thanks for telling others about me too.

D’Andrea · Married on 10/25/2020

Best Experience Ever!!

I am so incredibly happy I used Expressions of Music. Michael really made sure my wedding day ran seamless and ensured everything was taken care of. It was truly a blessing to get to work with him. Music was great and the photo booth was a HIT. HIGHLY Recommend!!!

Sent on 11/22/2020
  • Chaz

Chaz Mungovan · Married on 09/19/2020

Excellent DJ - highly recommend

Michael was a fantastic DJ to have for our special day - he is extremely knowledgeable about what he does and truly goes above and beyond to deliver exactly what you want for your special day. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 09/30/2020

Expressions Of Music's reply:

Chaz, thank you so much for taking of your time to share this with me and others about how I exceeded the expectations of your wonderful day. I am blessed to have been involved in your celebration!

Stacie Carney · Married on 09/05/2020

Great job as our wedding DJ

Our experience with Michael Hale with Expression of Music was top notch every step of the way. The music and all of the announcements were spot on the entire evening. His attention to detail is like no other and executed our plan to perfection. Thank You Michael Hale!

Sent on 09/14/2020

Expressions Of Music's reply:

I am honored Stacie to have been a blessed part of your priceless day. You kind words are so thoughtful. I thank you for providing this review and am so happy to have given you the best. Health and prosperity to you and yours!

Natalie Marcouiller · Married on 07/11/2020

Awesome wedding and reception

Michael is the best! He's on top of it all and so helpful in making your day the best!! He is more than just a DJ, He takes care of you making sure you're fed,making sure everyone is where they need to be. We will continue to use him for future events and continue to refer him to EVERYONE!!

Sent on 07/14/2020

Expressions Of Music's reply:

Truly thankful for this review. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your blessed day! I appreciate your kind words and referrals. Striving to give my all because the best is the least I can do!

Holden Howard · Married on 06/27/2020

Hale Yeah!

Michael kept in contact with us from start to finish and was very professional throughout. Played great music for all age brackets to enjoy the dance floor. He helped facilitate the timeline of our wedding and did an amazing job. Great experience working with him and would recommend 10/10. Thanks again, Michael!

Sent on 06/28/2020

Expressions Of Music's reply:

I am humbled and honored. Thank you allowing me the pleasure of being a part of your incredible day. I am so happy I gave everyone a chance to dance. Thank you and congratulations!
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Connolly · Married on 06/04/2020

Best DJ Ever!

Michael was the best DJ I’ve ever seen. My wedding was nearly three months ago and I am still getting compliments from my guests about the DJ. Due to Covid, my venue fell through 3 weeks before the wedding and I had to replan almost everything. Therefore, I wasn’t able to prepare the songs I wanted played. Michael made that seem like no big deal! He came prepared with tried and true songs and got all of my guest dancing—old and young! Also, it was pouring rain on my wedding and it was outdoor only. He didn’t just bring a tent for his station, but he also covered my food vendor table as well! Whatever we needed, he magically had. Our wedding turned out perfect, and Michael was a huge reason why. Don’t look any further for a DJ. He’s the real deal!

Sent on 08/26/2020

Expressions Of Music's reply:

Thank you Kaitlyn. Very very happy to hear all these things. For you to take the time to share this is truly awesome and appreciated. I am blessed by your review. Thank you so very much. All the blessings to you and yours. Happy tears to hear all this.

Mark Hall · Married on 05/22/2020

Wedding in the rain

It was great even after it started raining he kept the party going

Sent on 05/23/2020

Thank you Mark!
    So happy to have been a part of your wedding day. Glad to know everyone enjoyed and danced, even with it raining. All the best to you both.

Kimberly Ford-Hall · Married on 05/22/2020

Well Organized and Detailed

Mr. Hale was amazing, down to every detailed minute of our day! Went above and beyond to keep our guest entertained and made sure the important parts of our day wasn't missed even in a down pour lighting storm! Our guest continue to talk and rave about great his was!!

Sent on 06/22/2020

Expressions Of Music's reply:

Thank you Kim!!! - I am so happy that everyone had a good time and that, even with the rain, we celebrated your wonderful day. Wishing you all the best of blessings and health. Thank you for letting me be there for you all!.
  • Hannah

Hannah Swalls · Married on 04/18/2020

The best service and so much fun!

Michael was amazing and so much fun during our wedding. The props were amazing and all of our guests wouldnt stop talking about how great our Photobooth was. I especially loved how everyone involved in a picture got a copy of the photo. 10/10 would recommend Michael and this company for any event. It was definitely the best Photobooth we could have ever asked for with the best service.

Sent on 09/14/2020

Danielle Whitacre · Married on 02/22/2020

Life saver for a wedding planned in 3 weeks

We planned our wedding in three weeks and I don’t think it would have been possible without Michael Hale. He was fairly priced and he helped not only with the music, but also with the scheduling of our big day to make sure everything went smoothly. The guests were entertained all night and many told me that out of all of the weddings they have been to recently, ours had the best DJ. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 03/20/2020

Hello Danielle
    Thank you so much for providing me with this wonderful review. I am so blessed to receive it and share it with others. I am so happy to know I was able provide so much for everyone in attendance and to organize the details of such an important day! All the best and blessings to you and yours. Sincerely Your DJ MIchael Hale "yeah"

Caitlyn Ashworth Ivey · Married on 12/15/2019

12/15/2019

Mike was awesome he went over and beyond a regular DJ I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 12/19/2019

Expressions Of Music's reply:

Thank you Caitlyn for providing this review. I am so happy to hear that I was able to provide for your beautiful day. Above and beyond is the least I can do! Blessings for you both for all the years to come.

Robin Tipper · Married on 12/14/2019

Greatest decision I could have made!

Expressions of Music was recommended by the venue I chose to have my sons wedding and it was the best decision I could have made. Michael was awesome and made the whole event come together for a very memorable day for everyone. He was more than a DJ. He made sure everyone had a great time.
    If you are looking to have a great event, this is the one to hire to make sure it happens.
    Thanks Michael for everything and if I ever need a DJ I will make sure I call on you.
    Robin Tipper

Sent on 01/01/2020

Expressions Of Music's reply:

Robin I am so happy that you shared this with me! Thank you for allowing me to share in and provide for such a beautiful celebration. I am humbled and blessed by your review. All the best of blessings!

Nicole Ellis · Married on 11/23/2019

Amazing Beyond Belief

Michael was absolutely wonderful and a blessing to have during my wedding. He has hosted many of my family events and each time he just shows us again how amazing he is at what he does and he truly loves his work and the people. Cant wait to see him again!

Sent on 11/26/2019

Thank you Nicole!
    It is a continued blessing to be a part of your families celebrations and now to see you get married is truly an honor. I wish you both all the best of happiness!!
  • Tyler

Tyler Buell · Married on 11/09/2019

Great service

Mike left us feeling he will go above and beyond to make sure our special day was gonna go great. He was very professional and easy to work with. I would reccomend to him to anyone.

Sent on 11/26/2019

Expressions Of Music's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing this feeling with myself and others. I am so happy to hear that I provided the very best for your wedding celebration! Blessings for you and yours. To infinity and beyond... ;)
  • Katie

Katie Vernon · Married on 10/05/2019

DJ Micheal Hale at Expressions of Music is AMAZING!

Expressions of music is simply the best! Since our wedding, we have had numerous inquiries about expressions of music because of the outstanding Dj that he is! He is so thorough, and will help in fine tuning all of the details to make your event the absolute best it can be! I can’t say enough wonderful things about expressions of music!

I mean... what other DJ brings back up flower girls baskets, toasting glasses, and cake serving utensils as a back up in case you forgot something? He is absolutely wonderful, and will make sure that the dance floor is full of people! He even led the electric slide for those who didn’t know how to do it at me wedding! Expressions of music is worth every penny!!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Expressions Of Music's reply:

I am so happy to know that I was able to provide so much for your once in a lifetime celebration. I thank you so much for sharing this with me . I am speechless and blessed to have played such an important role in the success of your wedding and to know your guests enjoyed themselves too. Wishing you and yours all the best of blessings! Your DJ Michael Hale "Yeah"
  • Tracy

Tracy Rosado · Married on 09/28/2019

A beautiful wedding

Mike d.jayed my daughters wedding, he went above and beyond what we expected. He made sure everything was done to our satisfaction. He also made sure the bride and groom ate dinner and had everything they needed. I would definitely use his services again and reccomend him to all my friends and family. Anyone looking for a d.j. should give him a call.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Expressions Of Music's reply:

Thank you for sharing this! I am so happy to hear that I was able to be involved in helping any way I could. I understand the importance of a bride and groom's day, making sure they are fed and thought of throughout. Striving to go beyond expectations. "The best is the least I can do!"
  • Peyton

Peyton Mitchell · Married on 08/24/2019

Exceeded all of our expectations.

Michael not only helped with music, but he went above and beyond by helping us with coordinating the wedding and making sure everything went smoothly. Our wedding turned out perfect, and it wouldn’t have turned out the way it did without him and his hard work.

Sent on 08/27/2019

Expressions Of Music's reply:

Thank you so much I am truly humbled and honored to have been a part of such a wonderful evening!!. I truly appreciate the kind words. Blessings to you both.
  • Dan

Dan Sanderson · Married on 08/10/2019

Spectacular, an experience customized to an absolute tee.

Michael’s level of expertise and ability appear unparalleled, his professional demeanor is hospitable and nurturing. His attention to details combined with his veteran understanding the multiple complexities involved were constantly reaffirmed.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Expressions Of Music's reply:

Thank you so much for the words of affirmation. I appreciate and value being involved and making such a successful day of your wedding celebration. It was an honor to be there. Thank you so much for the review. All the best of blessings for you and yours

Jessica Levine · Married on 07/27/2019

Great DJ - Reasonably priced and very enthusiastic!

Very flexible when we needed a song change! Reasonably priced and got the crowd dancing early - and kept them dancing!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Expressions Of Music's reply:

I am so happy to hear. And feel blessed that everyone had such a great time!! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your celebration. All the best wishes.

Caroline Nylen · Married on 06/12/2019

Great Experience!

He did such an amazing job. So professional. We will definitely use him again... Next time we will do the photo booth too! I wish we had done that too! Great Job!!

Sent on 12/23/2019