Tarry Lodge Reviews

Tarry Lodge 1
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 11/18/2018

Wedding Ceremony and Reception

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Nicole Worflor for an intimate 56 person wedding reception. She was so professional and very responsive. You can tell that she truly cares about her bride and groom and made us feel at ease every step of the way. The food at Tarry Lodge was delicious and plentiful. The service was great as well. We have absolutely no complaints. We can't wait to go back for dinner very soon. Should we have another private event to plan in the near future I would most definitely go back! I highly recommend Tarry Lodge!

Sent on 12/28/2018
    Tarry Lodge 2

Hi Alex,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and your husband! Let me know the next time you come in for dinner. I would love to pop down and say hello!

Paula Maliandi · Married on 11/09/2018

The Perfect Venue

Nicole and the staff at Tarry Lodge were the best in assisting us to plan and have the perfect wedding shower for my daughter. When we had to postpone it initially, they were very helpful and we found another date easily that worked for us. The event was well staffed with professionals who assured that our guests were well fed and happy! The food was absolutely delicious. I can't recommend this place any more highly. It's the perfect venue for this type of event.

Sent on 12/28/2018

Hi Paula,
    It was such a pleasure working with you. I am so happy that we were able to land on a date that worked for your group! Looking forward to working with you again in the future!

Kristen Estela · Married on 10/06/2018

Exceptional!

I hosted my daughter's event here and we were just so impressed! Nicole was a fantastic partner in helping to make the party come to life. The food was amazing, all of my guests just loved the selections (which Nicole helped to pick!). They were even trying to get recipes from the Chef! The service was also wonderful. The GM came to check on the even several times and the waitstaff was very attentive and friendly. I highly recommend you host your next event here if you want amazing food and superior service!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Hi Kristen,
    It was such a wonderful experience to work with you and your beautiful family. Your daughter was an absolute joy and it was heart warming to see everyone come around and celebrate her! Let me know what recipe you and your family wanted and I'll see if I can get it for you :)

Daniel Chessen · Married on 09/08/2018

Rehearsal Dinner

My wife and I worked with Nicole to plan our rehearsal dinner here in early September last year and it was an exceptional event. Nicole was extremely accommodating and the food and service on the night was stellar. We can’t say enough about the Tarry Lodge and would highly recommend it for any event.

Sent on 01/30/2019

Hi Daniel,
    It was such a pleasure working with you on this fantastic event. I am so happy to hear that you have fond memories of your special day at Tarry Lodge! Thank you for leaving these kind words on our page. Looking forward to seeing you the next opportunity you have to stop by!

Duyen · event on 08/04/2015

The food was excellent. The service staff was attentive and very responsive. They were a pleasure throughout the planning process and during the event.

Sent on 08/05/2015

Dawn · event on 07/25/2015

When trying to decide the Venue of my daughter and to be son-in-law's engagement party was overwhelming with trying to pick the right balance of beautiful, professional, impressive,responsible and casually comfortable enough for two families to meet and blend. After my first meeting with Jennifer Miller, Event Director i knew Tarry Lodge was the right choice. The Mill room and Terrazo were such a perfectly special space for us, and the service and food, above and beyond expectations, and I have done some catering myself and the Staff of Tarry Lodge, Jennifer Miller,Cece,Jen,and Joseph were exceptional.
    I send a heartfelt thank you for making the day even more special and memorable!

Dawn Johnson

Sent on 07/30/2015

ron · Married on 06/27/2015

we had a lovely rehearsal dinner for about 35 guests in the outdoor space upstairs; Jennifer Miller at Tarry Lodge was great throughout in guiding us through the choices both as to space available at the restaurant for our party as well as the numerous dining choices; having eaten there before, we knew the food would be great but the quality and selection for dinner that night, and the attentive and friendly service surpassed our expectations. Between the pizzas, pastas, meat selections, and dessert, and wine and beer, there was plenty of food, and our guests remarked on how much they enjoyed the dinner.

Sent on 08/13/2015

We had our son's bar mitzvah luncheon at Tarry Lodge. Jennifer Miller worked with us throughout the entire planning process. She was incredibly responsive, she anticipated all details, she managed all of the vendors (flowers, music, etc.). The food was absolutely phenomenal. The service was impeccable. Our guests said it was the best bar mitzvah food they'd ever had.

Sent on 08/30/2015

Lori · Married on 10/18/2014

We hosted my son's bar mitzvah at Tarrylodge. It was a fantastic experience. Our friends and family are STILL speaking about the delicious food! Everything went perfectly leading up to and during the event. We couldn't be happier with how it turned out!

Sent on 08/20/2015
  • User5336496 · event on 07/25/2014

We hosted our Rehearsal Dinner on the Roof Terrace at Tarry Lodge. The entire experience was an absolute pleasure. We were very impressed with the professionalism of the team, lead by the event coordinator, Jennifer. They made the planning easy and everything was perfectly executed at the party, especially the food!!! We look forward to returning many times for casual dinners and hopefully to host another event!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Rebecca · Married on 08/21/2016

We had a 60 person ceremony and reception here using the entire second floor and outdoor Terrazo - it was enough space for an intimate ceremony, photos, cocktail hour, dinner and even some dancing. It is an elegant venue - we did very little on decorations and it looked great. We knew every penny was going towards amazing food, wine and service. The event manager, Mary, was fantastic to work with - positive, responsive, and flexible. At the end of the night - our guests left RAVING about the food.

Sent on 08/25/2016
  • User5320600 · event on 12/01/2012

3.0

Had an amazing Bat Mitzvah for my daughter at Tarry Lodge. The event coordinator was responsive, professional and knowledgeable and the staff was attentive and professional. The event was flawless, and my guests are still talking about the incredible food and service.

Sent on 08/05/2015