Harvest on Hudson

Hastings on Hudson, NY View map

Harvest on Hudson is a favorite venue for weddings, social, and corporate events in Westchester, the Hudson Valley and the New York Metropolitan area.

Our gardens, patios, and spectacular views of the Hudson River will make your event a most memorable experience.

An Exceptional Dining Experience for You and Your Guests

The Food

Harvest on Hudson is dedicated to the preparation of Italian cuisine from all regions and time periods. From our family’s treasured recipes to today’s most contemporary interpretations, the rules are simple… Quality product, locally sourced, and prepared with respect.

The Location

On the bank of the Hudson River, in Westchester County’s village of Hastings-on-Hudson, Harvest on Hudson is a turn-of-the-century converted warehouse overlooking the majestic Palisades. The restaurant boasts a 30-foot-high ceiling and a stone fireplace. The rustic décor and formal table settings create a warm and inviting open floor plan inside while the beautifully landscaped grounds and vegetable and herb garden outside offer a country setting just minutes from Manhattan.

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Restaurant
Waterfront

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Bar Services
Cake
Catering Services
Event Planner
Event Rentals

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Outside Cake
Plated
Server(s)
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Cash Bar
House Liquor
Liquor License
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Chairs
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking

• Stephanie
    Stephanie M. Married on 05/01/2021

Amazing!!!

Amy and her team did an amazing job for your Wedding!!! From the outdoor Ceremony to the 4 course dinner - the service was perfect and made our Wedding Day a dream come true!!
  • F
    Francesca P. Married on 08/01/2020

Perfect intimate wedding

For my traditional Italian family, Harvest on Hudson has always played an important role in our celebrations. It reminded my loved ones, especially my nonna (grandmother), of their upbring in Sicily. After my nonna's passing Harvest also became a place where I felt closer to her. Instantly when I'm here, I'm filled with beautiful memories of her life. So of course, when my now husband loved the idea of having an intimate wedding here, I was overjoyed.

We first reached out to Amy Lopez-Flores in December 2019 with questions regarding planning our dream wedding at our favorite restaurant, little did we know that the world was about to change with the pandemic. At first our small wedding was planned for June 2020 and then cancelled. I can't even begin to tell you how many times we thought this wedding was never going to happen. Amy was a SAINT! Her patience, creativity, and positivity were heaven sent. A smaller reception following the social distancing guidelines was eventually permitted on August 1st and it was perfect! I know that the food and atmosphere at Harvest on the Hudson speaks for itself, but I want to applaud Amy & the staff for going above and beyond our expectations. THANK YOU for making our dream a reality and treating us and our guests so well. Everything was beautifully presented and delicious! Forever grateful, Francesca & Mario
    Melissa Married on 12/10/2016
    All little girls dream of finding prince charming and having a fairytale wedding.
    Most wish and hope for the best....... but, my fairytale wedding did come true!!!!
    My wedding at Harvest was a dream that came to life! Pure magic and joy!
    There was not one thing I could change or ask to be different.
    The garden was glowing like the first time you see Rockefeller Center at Christmas.... Dance floor was bumping and shaking all night!
    No glass was empty or spirit unstirred. Each dish was as delicious as the previous.
    Every morsel of food was a masterpiece of flavors making you crave another bite!
    My family has been constantly responding to phone calls, text messages and emails filled with wonderful comments of happiness. Every single guest raved about what a wonderful time they had at our wedding. Describing in vivid detail about dancing until their feet couldn't move no more, eating until their bellies were full and enjoying every drop of wine!
    And all we can say is thanks to our family at Harvest we had the..................... BEST DAY EVER 12.10.16

1 River St Hastings on Hudson, NY, 10706
Location of (Harvest on Hudson)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding

Wedding Venues