109 Black Rock Tpke, Redding, CT 06896 Map · Phone number

About The Spinning Wheel

Couples seeking to have an intimate gathering in Redding, Connecticut, countryside find The Spinning Wheel restaurant an ideal location to hold their wedding reception.

Follow The Spinning Wheel on

The Spinning Wheel 7
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/12/2018

We Felt Like Family

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at The Spinning Wheel on October 12th, 2018 and the day was perfect because of Chris and his staff. From the moment we met Chris we were totally at ease and felt so accommodated by him. Our friends and family cannot stop raving about how beautiful the rustic venue is and how impressed they are with the food (plentiful, fun appetizers and savory dinner choices). Every step of the planning, Chris was always available to answer multiple questions and it would seem the sky was the limit for us; he understood our vision for the day. Even though we know The Spinning Wheel hosts multiple weddings and events every weekend, we felt like our wedding was their only event and gave us 100% of their time and effort. The experience was effortless, and we felt as if we didn’t have to worry about the little details as Chris had already thought of and executed them (votive placement, seating suggestions etc.). He didn’t miss a beat the day of the wedding and was the perfect wedding coordinator. He kept us all on time and he made sure my bridal party received appetizers and drinks during photos. He executed dinner seamlessly and made sure we got everything done throughout the night. I never felt rushed or forgotten about. The venue itself is perfectly romantic and had plenty of space for our 75 guests. Chris and his staff treated us like family and made sure everything went smoothly from start to finish. I absolutely recommend The Spinning Wheel to any couple searching for their perfect venue- you will experience your dream wedding here.

Sent on 10/28/2018
    The Spinning Wheel 8
    The Spinning Wheel 9
    The Spinning Wheel 10
    The Spinning Wheel 11

Renee · Married on 10/29/2017

I dreamed of getting married in front of a beautiful fireplace, and that is initially what sold me on the Spinning Wheel. Their small is perfect for intimate ceremonies.
    Chris organizes their events and he is wonderful! We booked about 4 months ahead of time, and he helped make everything so easy. We emailed back and forth endlessly during this time regarding details and he was so patient and helpful.
    When the day came, he had a server who attended to my maid of honor and I (i didnt have bridesmaids other than my stepdaughters), and she made sure we had everything we needed. She even held my makeup compact for me as i was touching up my make up! Chris also personally assists with the ceremony, we only had a best man, maid of honor, and my 3 step children were junior bridesmaids/groomsman and flower girl. Chris himself assisted by showing gests to their seats, and even unrolling our aisle runner.
    While other venues require you to bring a caterer, TSW charges per plate, and the food is INCREDIBLE! From mini chicken and waffles hor Devours, to prime rib and grilled salmon with pineapple mango salsa, my guests were thrilled about the food. The service was also excellent. The food was hot, everyone recieved their plates at the same time, water glasses were kept full, empty plates were quickly cleared away.
    The staff also helped with the majority of our decorating which was very helpful. The ceremont space was in front of a gorgeous stone fireplace. With the fire going, and the lovely decorations, it was such a romantic spot for our ceremony.
    The reception area was absolutely beautiful! The table settings were perfect, they set up our memory table with photos of our loved one who had passed. They also broke down and packed up at the end of the night and told us to pick them up whenever so we didn't have to stick around after our exhausting day to clean up. They packed everything very carefully and gently, which was much appreciated.
    We couldn't be more pleased!

Sent on 11/02/2017
    The Spinning Wheel 12
    The Spinning Wheel 13
    The Spinning Wheel 14

monica · Married on 10/14/2017

Planning a long distance wedding was not easy. We looked at a few venues and it was all so complicated and, honestly, overwhelming. I must say, meeting Chris at the Spinning Wheel was a God sent for us. He helped us plan a beautiful wedding and were very responsive to all our needs. And I appreciate how organized he is. Chris also gave us a lot of good helpful advice, his event experience shows. The Spinning Wheel is a beautiful venue and the food and service are perfect, the reception looked amazing ! we had many compliments on everything. Also, the price quoted was very fair for all that we got.

Can't wait for the pictures!

Monica

Sent on 10/26/2017

The Spinning Wheel FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 160