1 Bridge St,, Irvington, NY 10533 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Red Hat on the River

A restaurant-style wedding venue in Irvington, New York, Red Hat on the River specializes in exquisite views and award-winning cuisine. A French-American modern bistro, the restaurant has been providing couples and their guests with the very best since 2007. A 100-year-old renovated factory building, this venue is the perfect choice for a classic wedding experience!

Facilities and Capacity
Nestled on the scenic Hudson River, Red Hat on the River comfortably seats up to 150 of your guests. Couples who book the historic space are afforded the opportunity to craft a truly customized event thanks to the venue’s unique two-story layout.

Couples who book Red Hat on the River benefit from an array of wedding-related services and amenities. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Consultation
  • Wireless internet
  • Setup
  • Cleanup

Cuisine
The talented culinary team at Red Hat on the River prides itself on crafting delectable wedding fare for couples and their guests. For a truly one-of-a-kind dining experience, the venue’s in-house catering options include the following:

• Server(s)
  • Hors d'oeuvres
  • Buffet-style dinner
  • Plated-style dinner
  • Station-style dinner

Other Facilities
Red Hat on the River offers various versatile spaces for couples to utilize during their wedding day celebration. Most notably, the venue’s riverside patio serves as the ideal location for bridal and engagement celebrations.

Other Services
Red Hat on the River couples have the option of adding bar services to their wedding celebration. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Liquor license
  • Premium liquor
  • Specialty wine
  • Signature drink

Location
This venue is conveniently located in Irvington, New York. Approximately 45 minutes from LaGuardia Airport, the one-of-a-kind venue is less than five minutes from a number of local landmarks and attractions, such as Scenic Hudson Park and Irvington Town Hall Theater.

Follow Red Hat on the River on

Red Hat on the River 3
Red Hat on the River 4
  • GoodPrincessButtercup

Stephanie · Married on 05/05/2018

The wedding of my dreams that I didn’t realize I wanted.

My husband and I knew we did not want a big wedding and we certainly did not want it in a traditional wedding hall. We stumbled on Red Hat on the River by way of loving it as a restaurant. When I realized they did weddings I began to inquire. At first it seemed out of our budget but we spoke with their wedding coordinator and she was able to work within our budget to find us a day, time and menu that fit our needs. The whole team at Red Hat was responsive, professional and attentive every step of the way. We were wary at first of using Red Hat’s dedicated florist but we were also not disappointed at all with the flowers. They were beautiful and family and friends still talk about the centerpieces and still asking if I have any of the vases leftover. The food was amazing. Our signature drink was a great hit. Guests loved the location and how much we enoyed the view of the Hudson River. The best compliment you can get from a loved one is “I loved your wedding. It was perfect. It was classy. It was an adult wedding!” I always knew I didn’t want a wedding reception in a wedding factory. Red Hat on the River was full of character, charm, style and beauty with great food and drink. It was the wedding of my dreams that I never realized I wanted. Thank you to Michelle and her team and to my husband who refused to elope!

Sent on 02/15/2019

Red Hat on the River's reply:

Thank you for the beautiful message. It was such a lovely event and I REALLY enjoyed planning with both of you! Now I’m craving a spicy melon margarita!

David M Goldberg · Married on 04/08/2018

An absolutely wonderful wedding day

We had a wonderful wedding at Red Hat on the River. It's a gorgeous venue, tastefully decorated with a spectacular view of the Hudson River. The staff was gracious and enthusiastic as we planned our special day. The food was superb. We received many compliments from our friends and family. It was a great experience from beginning to end.

Sent on 02/15/2019

Red Hat on the River's reply:

It was great getting to know you and helping to plan your wedding. I can’t believe it’s coming up on a year! Happy early Anniversary!

Red Hat on the River FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Dessert, Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 45.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Historic Building, Loft, Restaurant, Rooftop, Waterfront
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables, Tents, Tent Accessories
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, November, December

• 1 Bridge St, Irvington, NY, 10533 See on map