Take One Productions Reviews

26 | Jacksonville, FL

26 Reviews for Take One Productions

Katherine · Married on 09/30/2017

If I could give these two ten stars for everything, I would!!! Doug and Laura were a pleasure to work with. My husband and I went back and forth on getting a videographer; however, after meeting with Doug and Laura(and viewing their videos), I knew I wanted them to document the big day. Doug and Laura were so professional and flexible. They went with the flow, but still made sure they got the shots they needed. We received our sneak peak trailer within a very timely manner and were more than pleased with what Doug and Laura produced. You can not go wrong with these two!

Jennifer · Married on 07/27/2017

I knew from the second I started planning my wedding that I wanted Take One to do my film. I have worked along side Doug and Laura for years and one of the best things that I love about them is that they are not intrusive while filming as most videographers can be. They are masters at getting organic shots and creating a gorgeous timeline. They made me feel so comfortable (let's face it, having cameras in your face all day is not fun) but I can honestly say I didn't "feel" them in the room. I already received a teaser highlight and we were blown away. I absolutely cried when I saw it and I am so thankful that I can hear our vows and speech!!! What an incredible experience and they are absolutely worth every single penny!!! Thank you so much Doug and Laura for giving me something priceless!!!

Alyssa · Married on 02/25/2017

Doug and Laura are amazing!! Absolutely the sweetest people and are so talented! Our video turned out perfectly and it captured our day in such a unique way. They were so accomadating and flexible with our day and all the unique parts of it and even helped us plan our timeline with our photographer. They were a joy to be around on our wedding day and made the day so much fun! Highly recommend Take One Productions!! :)

Lindsey · Married on 04/09/2016

I have not received the full video yet, but I have seen 2 teasers and received the teasers within weeks of the wedding. The video quality was amazing and Doug did a great job editing the trailers. Take One was great at capturing every moment and there were so many creative shots in the teasers. I'm looking forward to receiving the full video and I would highly recommend looking into Take One Productions if you are planning to have a video.

Monica · Married on 04/08/2016

I had a destination wedding in Jekyll Island, GA and had every intention of doing it all myself! I was so excited to start the planning, but soon after realized how difficult it is to plan a wedding from a different state. I went with Take one Productions after they were recommended to me by the wedding coordinator at our venue. I spoke with Doug several times prior to the wedding, and every time he was helpful, very responsive, and a pleasure to work with. He paid close attention to details and made sure on the day of to capture everything that he knew was special to me! The day of him and his wife were so sweet, and made me feel so comfortable! They took my husband and I aside and filmed some special moments of us together as well as capturing all of the events of the wedding. The moment Doug posted my wedding teaser on Facebook I was crying my eyes out, I didn't think anything could get better then that 3 minute film until I received the finished product! He totally got the essence of who we were as a couple and edited a video to perfectly remind us of every precious moment that day! My sisters did a surprise performance, and Doug was kind enough to edit just their bridesmaid speech and performance into a video for us to share with all our friends and family on Facebook! Thank you so much Doug for making sure we will always have a beautiful memory of our special day, and that now those special moments are captured forever!!!
    Monica & Bill

Monica · Married on 09/05/2015

We loved working with Doug & Laura!! They were awesome and so helpful! We just received our wedding video and LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!! It really captured the whole day and its something we will always have and treasure forever! Some people don't want to spend the extra money for a wedding video but its worth every penny. We highly recommend Take One Productions. We had all our friends over to watch the video the other night and they were in tears, some even mentioned how mad they were they did not spend the money to get a video. We love ours and we love Take One Productions, thank you again for being apart of our special day!!!!! BTW the packaging and the way you receive the video is just beautiful a great added touch to the excitement. THANKS!!!!

Kathleen · Married on 05/24/2015

Doug and Laura were absolutely wonderful to work with! They were by far our favorite vendors at our wedding! We had to plan our wedding from out of town and they made it so easy for us. Doug was very responsive to all of our emails and even insisted on meeting us one weekend when we were in town which was great. They were eager to give us any recommendations that we needed since we weren't super familiar with the area. All around great couple! The video was also amazing! We couldn't have asked for anything better! It exceeded all of our expectations, and it was great to get a teaser trailer shortly after the wedding. I highly recommend getting a videographer. It was so great to see all of the little moments you didn't know were being captured and you will have to look back on for the rest of your lives. Thank you Doug and Laura for capturing those moments for us!

Lisa · Married on 11/15/2014

Doug did a fabulous job capturing the memories. As the MOB I missed several events taking care of a few things and it was precious to me to be able to see what I missed plus with my son officiating the wedding it is so special to have both children captured in the same footage in the commentary. Greg and Erin were so happy that day and Doug got so many shots of the true happiness on their faces. Thanks again.

Kristen · Married on 11/08/2014

Absolutely loved working with Doug and Laura and the finished product was AMAZING! They were super professional, upbeat and so excited to be there. They captured so many precious moments and the editing was fantastic. Can't wait to see more! Would definitely recommend. Doug was flexible on a custom package and even worked with us on payment dates.

At first we were thinking of not having a videographer, but I am so glad that we changed our minds!! The team at Take One Productions was wonderful! They were very professional and fun to work with. We are so pleased with our teaser trailer and cannot wait for our full length video. This video is going to be something that we will treasure for many years to come. We are so thankful that we hired Doug and his team. We would highly recommend to any bride. Well worth every penny! Thank you, Take One Productions!

Ashleigh · Married on 05/09/2014

Working with Doug & Laura of Take One was an amazing experience.They captured the
    essence of our big day beautifully. When I first reached out to Doug he came highly recommended already. He was able to customize a package that suited our coverage needs. They were efficient, courteous, professional and so personable. My husband and I eloped by the ocean...and our wedding film is a beautiful creation that we will always treasure. If you are on the fence about this investment let me be the first budget conscience bride to tell you......DO IT! Your pictures are amazing and timeless...but even with an amazing photographer the video captures so much emotion a photo can't. We will be able to look back and re-live this special day thanks to Doug and Laura of Take One.

Tabitha · Married on 12/05/2013

Doug and Laura did an incredible job capturing our beautiful wedding. They were so easy to work with and showed their dedication to quality work with the final product. We couldn't have ask for a better crew to work with.

Jeanette · Married on 11/23/2013

Doug and Laura did an amazing job with our wedding video. Everything from the sneak peek, highlight to the film was PERFECT! They captured all the little moments. Thanks again guys!

Gina · Married on 09/28/2013

Doug and Team were simply amazing! Not only did they make everyone feel at ease, it was as if they weren't even there while shooting the footage. Each and very moment was captured and the video was put together beautifully! Everyone I show our video to stayed it is the best they have seen! Highly recommend!!!

Domonique · Married on 05/18/2013

What Can I Say? Doug and Laura were an exceptional Team for our Big Wedding Day! My husband and I took 3 years to plan our wedding in the midst of an Active Duty deployment. Our wedding was going to be such a special time for family friends! Doug captured all of the beauty in our day and made such a remarkable keepsake video for us to share with our family for years to come! Doug was excited to hear our story which I thought was a great gesture when it came down to planning! To have a professional who is well interested in the couple to-be only makes for a great working relationship and providing excellent service!

One the big day Doug and Laura did such a wonderful job!! Sometimes I even forgot they were present in the room. They were so happy for us and that made it even more special. They worked seamlessly with the other vendors to minimize chaos which was something they accomplished without my attention, so no added stress on me! (YAY) I Love how Doug's films tell a story of each couple and that is exactly what I wanted. I wanted to look back at our wedding day as if it were a movie shot for the world to see!

Professional, Creative, Kind, Responsive and all around Fantastic! I hope in the future I can have Doug and Laura shoot our renewal of vows... Now that would be a much anticipated Film!

Thank You again Doug and Laura!

Love Always,
    Domonique & Ronald

Danielle · Married on 05/04/2013

My husband and I could not be happier with the content and quality of our wedding video. We have gotten so many compliments on it and everyone says they've never seen one like it. Even those who weren't at the wedding are moved when watching it. Take One creates a movie of your day highlighting the great moments and capturing the magic and fun...the result is something you want to watch over and over. We went through a lot of vendors online and Doug took the time to answer all my questions and make sure I was at ease. I wanted to know that I had someone who knew what they were doing so that I could sit back and enjoy the day without having to worry about a single detail. The video was one of the most important things I wanted done right and loved the result. He and Laura's knowledge and professionalism were top notch, not to mention their patience considering my outside wedding ended up being held in the rain. We have watched and re-watched the video countless times in the past year and would strongly recommend using Take One for your event.

Doug and Laura,

I just want to thank you for all the beautiful moments you captured. It was truly amazing!!!! From the ceremony to the toast to all the dancing, it seemed as if it was just yesterday!! Everything captured was magical and electrifying. I would definitely recommend you! You are truly thee best of the best!! I will also post on wedding wire as well.

God bless

Doug from Take One Productions was very easy to work with and he captured our wedding day beautifully! He did a same day edit highlight reel that was shown at our reception shortly after dinner. It was sooooo cool and beautiful! It was neat to see our first dance that happened just minutes before onto a video. Doug and his team are very talented. I am so happy I chose to have a videographer. I am looking forward to the full wedding video and I know it will be amazing! Thank you, Take One Productions for our memories!

Katrina and Kyle

Doug & Laura are great to work with and create a very professional product. We chose to hire them because their style matched our expectations of modern wedding videography. I found that many of the other videographers in Jacksonville were a bit dated in their final product & their selling tactics. For instance, the cameras that are used today already shoot in HD, so why would a videographer "dumb down the video quality" just to up sell you on an HD video? That does not make any sense and it made their competition seem a bit archaic. At this point we have received the teaser trailer & the highlight reel, both which are AMAZING!

Ashley · Married on 05/12/2012

I cant say enough to explain how wonderful this company is. The video he put together for my wedding was like nothing I have ever seen before and we will cherish it forever. It was most definitely worth the money and if I had any advice for future brides do not skip out on this. This should be a number one priority for sure!!!

• Susie

Susie · Married on 03/10/2012

Extremely professional, were behind the scenes the whole time while still getting great footage. Great people to work with and very reasonable with prices. Would recommend them to anyone!

Marie · Married on 01/14/2012

Doug and his team at Take One are phenomenal! They were flawless and incredibly professional. They did such an amazing job with our wedding video! They captured all the special moments and so much more. Doug was so flexible and great to work with. He is so nice and his easygoing personality is the type you want around on your wedding day. My husband and I are not naturals in front of the camera but Doug made it very comfortable for us. We absolutely love our wedding dvd!! I cannot say enough great things about Take One Productions - they are awesome!!

Marie Mavis

Aimee · Married on 11/12/2011

Doug and his team were so great to work with. He was the first videographer I met with and after meeting him I decided not to even meet with the other ones. He was very enthusiastic and easy to work with. At the actual wedding, I really hardly noticed he was there, which is exactly what I wanted from the videographer. So far we have seen the "teaser trailer" and it was incredible so I know the actual video will be even better!

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/15/2011

If you are looking for an absolutely amazing videographer then you have got to go with Take One Productions. Doug is fantastic! Our wedding video is beautiful and perfect, and Doug was so great to work with. We ran late and he stayed until the end to make sure he got all of our special moments. I can't say enough about how wonderful this company is... Book them now!

Megan · Married on 10/09/2011

Doug was so wonderful and professional! I absolutely love my wedding DVD, it looks like an actual movie. After talking with a lot of my friends and seeing their wedding DVDs, mine surpassed all of theirs in every way. There was more attention to detail, it wasnt rediculously long, but it wasn't short also, about 45 minutes. Plus I was able too see everything i missed, i defintely had bride head that day. In my opinion Take One productions was the best wedding decision I made. My husband and I discussed whether hiring a videographer was a waste of money but just after coming back from our honeymoon a week after our wedding and seeing the teaser trailer we knew we made the right decision!!! I would hire this company in a heartbeat if I had to do it over again!!!