5317 Fieldcrest Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15236 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,900
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 7

About Dorosh Documentaries

Hi! We are Nazari and Elisabeth Dorosh, a husband and wife documentary team. We have been married for seven years and whole heartedly believe marriage is the greatest adventure! We are passionate about telling your story through the art film.

Follow Dorosh Documentaries on

Videos 6 Videos

44 Reviews for Dorosh Documentaries

Leah Jaffe · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Simply the best!

Booking Elisabeth and Nazari for our wedding videography was hands down one of the best decisions we could have made! I originally came across them online, and after our planner confirmed they were a fantastic choice, I got on the phone with Elisabeth and was instantly sold by how genuinely excited she was to hear about our story, and how incredibly easy she made the entire process sound. From that one call alone I was put so much at ease that I didn't even speak with any other video vendors - I was sold!

When the actual weekend came, Elisabeth and Naz were beyond wonderful! I realize that I keep wanting to write about how incredible they are as people and how fantastic it is to have their energy around, which is maybe because it's already clear by looking at their work how incredibly talented they are! I had some specific preferences when it came to parts of the video, and they were not only super accommodating, but also did a great job educating me on how everything worked, right down to the microphones for the ceremony. They truly helped keep us at ease and having fun the entire weekend, and we are THRILLED with the end product. Not to mention, they sent us our trailer film less than 24 hours after the event, even after we insisted that it was fine to wait a few extra days since they had a long commute home.

In sum, the Dorosh team brings everything you could want in a wedding videographer (including amazing drone footage!!), and I only wish we lived closer and had other events coming up so we could work them again!

Sent on 05/01/2020
  • Madeline

Madeline Fuller · Married on 09/09/2020

September 2019 Bride

When it comes to choosing people to capture your big day.. there are tons of options out there. In my opinion, the perfect wedding media person has to have two main qualities. First, they have to be technically sound. They have to own the right equipment, and maximize its potential. Second, they have to have a great personality and a sense of professionalism. I am not exaggerating when I say Naz and Lis absolutely have both. They are experts at all things poses, angles, amazing drone shots, capturing the moment, being discrete, the list goes on and on BUT they are also incredibly supportive, energetic, organized, and great with communication. They are so talented at being the perfect balance of decisive, but not controlling and excited, but not overwhelming or stressful.
    I am not a model, never have been, never will be. But on your big day, your wedding day “look” feels perfect. However, you get behind the camera and you start second guessing if someone is really going to be able to capture the footage that you want. As we were taking shots outside at the reception, Naz was screaming (literally, shouting) “I LOVE THIS SHOT!!! YOU GUYS LOOK AMAZING!! THIS LIGHTING IS INCREDIBLE!!” And whether we actually did, in fact, look “amazing” in that exact shot or not, I’ll never know. But what I do know is I felt absolutely at ease and confident knowing that he had a plan to capture our day in a way that would turn into something beautiful that I could keep and watch forever. (P.S. My video surpassed ALL my expectations!)
    They had previously captured my sister's wedding and I knew I had to have them available for mine. Choosing Naz and Lis to capture video footage at my wedding was the best decision. These two are genuinely good people, and they are excellent at what they do. They are professional, and they deliver when they said they will. Make the investment in Naz and Lis and watch all of your wedding video dreams come true, you will not regret it!!

Sent on 05/01/2020
  • Kelley

Kelley Hartzfeld · Married on 08/31/2020

The Best Videography Team!

One of the first decisions that we made for our wedding was that we wanted to capture our special day with a video, and our first choice was Dorosh Documentaries after we watched some of their other wedding videos. They create videos that capture every emotion and feeling of the day, and they got moments that we didn’t even notice. They were so easy to work with, and made us feel so at ease in the midst of a crazy day. Nazari and Elisabeth have an amazing crew of people that they work with, and everyone is truly so professional. We love the photos that we got from our wedding, but there is something even more special about a video to go back and watch, and we watch it regularly, even 8 months after our wedding. They turned around the video in under a month and a half, and exceeded all of our expectations! We could not be happier with our decision, and if you are getting married, you would be crazy to not have them document your day!

Sent on 04/21/2020

Award

• Hot Metal Strings Wedding Musicians

What this team does with video is truly magical! I am blown away every time I see a product that they produce for their clients. Every detail is very thoughtful and the quality of the video as a whole is as good as it gets. Look no further when it comes to your Wedding Day memories.

• 5317 Fieldcrest Drive Pittsburgh, 15236 See on map
    Location of (Dorosh Documentaries)