Sweetwater Events Reviews

Sweetwater Events 3
  • Anna

Anna Kincaid · Married on 06/01/2019

Incredible Experience!

Ashley is amazing! I highly recommend her for anyone looking for a wedding planner. She was able to bring our ideas to fruition. Whenever there was a hiccup she quickly and proactively handled the problem and was able to offer several solutions. She made our wedding dreams reality.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Shelley · Married on 05/04/2019

Sweetwater Events and Ashley Reed are Simply the Best

If you are hosting a wedding in Nashville, you would be crazy not to use Sweetwater Events as your planner. Ashley is simply the best in every way. She was our “day of” coordinator for my daughter Rachel’s wedding, but she was so much more. Rachel (and Hayden) got married on May 4, 2019 at Acme Feed & Seed. It was a destination wedding with a lot of moving parts. I initially found Ashley's information on WeddingWire, and after speaking with her just once, I knew I was on to something. After a few phone check in’s, we met with Ashley about a month before the wedding when she joined us at a final meeting at Acme. She is incredibly professional, but at the same time warm and down to earth. She truly cares about making your event as easy as possible for you. Her advice and recommendations are always thoughtful (and can save you money). She will voice an opinion if she has one, but in the most diplomatic way. She also caught an issue with the linens the day before the wedding and took care of the problem immediately. Finally, Ashley is well-respected by her peers. It was fun to learn that she knew and worked often with almost all of the other vendors we selected like our photographer (Melanie Grady) and our hair and make-up artists (Amy Lynn Larwig). On the day of Rachel’s wedding, I didn’t worry about anything except the weather and the wedding went off without a hitch (and was so much fun). Thank you Ashley for everything!

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 04/28/2019

The BEST wedding decision we made was hiring Ashley!

Hiring Ashley as our wedding coordinator was one of the best decisions we made while planning the wedding. It was so comforting knowing that Ashley was taking care of the details of the day and that I didn't have to worry about anything. It allowed me to enjoy my wedding day and not to be stressed at all. Ashley has a calming presence and she made our wedding day as smooth and seamless as possible!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Dave Quinn · Married on 11/10/2018

Look No Further

If you're looking to plan a Nashville wedding, look no further than Ashley Reed of Sweetwater Events. My wife, Sheri, and I are happy to sing her praise for all of her custom recommendations and thoughtful accommodations for our destination wedding. Ashley's connections are extensive and she is so easy to work with. She understood our wedding priorities right from the beginning and also quickly learned the 'personality' of our wedding party. Ashley matched our criteria perfectly, not just for the wedding, but for the entire weekend. Her recommendation for our reception was spot on; likewise for the officiant, music, flowers and photography. Ashley also made great recommendations for dining and nightlife. She even booked and hosted a tailgate party for our family at the stadium where the Titans play! Sheri and I cannot say enough about how much we appreciate Ashley's wedding planning services. Her prompt responses to our questions and her flexibility in talking with us outside of normal are examples of Ashley's good customer service. Best of all, the cost/benefit value that Ashley provides is well worth the investment in Sweetwater Events! Seriously, you don't need to look any further for the best wedding planner in Nashville.

Sent on 04/12/2019
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 10/06/2018

Sweetwater was the best decision my husband and I made!

Ashley and her team at Sweetwater Events are absolutely amazing and I cannot thank them enough for their beautiful work. After a rough start with a previous wedding planner, we were beyond ecstatic to meet with Ashley, and secure her for our wedding. From the very beginning, Ashley's professionalism, years of experience, and genuine nature is both comforting and relaxed. It became very clear to both my husband and I that Ashley would easily be the best vendor decision we made during the wedding planning process. Ashley was always there for any questions, and always had sound suggestions, especially when it came to our indecisiveness about vendors, decor, etc. Both the introductory meeting and the final meeting were so great and necessary; Ashley's experience in the industry is very apparent as she thinks of all the things that brides/grooms may forget! For example, we were having children at our wedding and being a childless couple, we were completely unaware about high chairs and boosters, etc. Ashley held our hands through this decision and many others!

On the day of our rehearsal dinner, Lindsey, another member of Sweetwater was great at leading our far-too-large bridal party through the motions and working with other vendors. We quickly realized that our 3 foot rented pillars had actually been replaced with 7 foot pillars. Lindsey was immediately on the phone with the vendor and the correct pillars were delivered before we even left the venue for our rehearsal dinner!

Weddings can be extremely expensive, and I was definitely a bride who went back and forth between saving money and paying for a wedding coordinator. I cannot stress this enough - it is one thing to have the vision planned; it is another thing to actually carry out that vision. Trust this low-key laid-back bride when I say you NEED that extra non-familial help on your special day and you NEED Sweetwater Events.

Working with Ashley and her crew at Sweetwater Events was an absolute joy and my husband and I cannot cannot cannot thank Ashley enough for all the help, stress elimination/avoidance, and general support through this crazy process! Sweetwater is the best!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Laura · Married on 10/05/2018

Ashley is absolutely wonderful!! We decided a few months before our wedding that we were going to get a coordinator and it was truly the BEST decision we made. From the moment Ashley came into the planning process, she was ON IT. She met us in person at our venue to go over all the details and kept on right on track all the way through the big day. She is incredibly organized, easy to work with and the calm that we needed throughout the final weeks. Not only did she do an amazing job coordinating all the details with the vendors, she set up the whole venue PERFECTLY! She took my decorative vision and turned it into a reality. It was everything we were hoping for and more. Thank you Ashley for everything you did to make our day as special as it was!!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Ellen · Married on 09/29/2018

Ashley with Sweetwater Events was great to work with and made planning our wedding fun and easy! Throughout the planning process, Ashley was responsive and kind. We went in not knowing much about decor, flowers, and layouts and really appreciated her knowledge and input. On the day of our wedding she was extremely flexible and she and her team did a fantastic job setting everything up. Our wedding turned out beautifully thanks to her! We received many compliments from our guests and we all had an amazing time!

Sent on 10/09/2018
  • Kiersten

Kiersten · Married on 05/19/2018

Ashley was phenomenal! Ashley and her team took care of everything on the day of the wedding including set up, decorations, clean up, coordinating with vendors and so much more! The day of the wedding was 100% stress free because I trusted Ashley and her team to take care of everything. Ashley thought if so many small details that had never occured to me that really added that special touch to our wedding day. Would highly recommend her for any event! I don’t have any pictures back from the photographer, but received tons of compliments on the decorations and reception set up.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Trish · Married on 10/20/2017

We could not be more grateful for Ashley and her team at Sweetwater! Our wedding turned out EXACTLY as we hoped it would and so much of that was due to Sweetwater making sure it all ran and operated smoothly behind the scenes. We were pretty particular with the little details we wanted included on our wedding day and it was all handled beautifully. I'd highly recommend Sweetwater Events to anyone getting married!

Sent on 01/13/2018

Emma · Married on 09/16/2017

We can not thank Ashley and her team enough for the incredible job they did. Ashley is very organized, reliable and really listened to what we wanted for our day and made it happen. We had a few baby hiccups occur and Ashley resolved it flawlessly. I would highly recommend Sweetwater Events for your big day! Thank you, Ashley! You are a gem!

Sent on 01/05/2018
    Sweetwater Events 4
    Sweetwater Events 5
    Sweetwater Events 6

Laura · Married on 07/01/2017

Ashley with Sweetwater Events is amazing!! She is intentional, thoughtful, and listens well to make sure she truly knows the bride and groom. She is creative, professional, responsive, and well-versed in Nashville vendors. Ashley helped us plan our wedding so that we could focus on each other and sharing our joy with our family and friends! Wonderful experience with our wedding planner!

Sent on 07/11/2017

sarah · Married on 04/15/2017

Ashley Reed with Sweetwater Events was amazing! Though I am a Nashville native, I had been living in another city throughout wedding planning, and Ashley was there to assist my mother and I each step of the way. We were so lucky she has a contract through Gaylord and we were able to work with her and her team. Not only was she familiar with all of the vendors on a professional level, she also suggested and recommended things I never would have thought of my own. My wedding went off without a hitch, and I can only thank Ashley Reed and her team for their expertise!! Ashley understood my vision and respected my "must-haves" and "absolutely-nots". She was an absolute pleasure to work with, and I will continue to recommend her for any wedding planning needs!!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Nancy · Married on 03/18/2017

Absolutely a fabulous experience, especially the day of the wedding. We had so many small details and they were all taken care of, and done beautifully. Couldn't be more pleased. Having Ashley and her assistant coordinate everything, make sure we were in the right place, that things ran smoothly, and that if there was a problem it was taken care of.

Sent on 03/22/2017

Rachel · Married on 10/15/2016

I could not have asked for a better wedding planner than Ashley Reed with Sweetwater Events and I cannot recommend them highly enough. From our initial meetings to the big day, I was blown away by her kindness, support, professionalism, and ability to get the job done. Throughout the wedding planning process, she became more like a friend and kept us calm amidst all the chaos! She worked tirelessly with our team of vendors to ensure our special day flowed smoothly and went off without a hitch. On my big day, my family and I did not have to worry about any of the details because we knew Ashley had everything under control. She allowed us to relax, have fun, and enjoy the wedding. Sweetwater Events went above and beyond my expectations and I'm so grateful we found them to plan our wedding.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Marie · Married on 10/15/2016

It was such a pleasure working with Ashley Reed. She is such a sweet and beautiful person. She made our wedding so special. As the mother of the bride, I had dreamed about my daughter's wedding for years and wanted everything to be perfect. I must say that weddings have really changed since I got married and now it is truly an industry with lots of contracts, vendors, etc. I wanted to be involved in all the big decisions, but I also recognized that I had no idea how to create a timeline and I knew I would be stressed the final weeks tying all the loose ends together so, I took the advise of friends and started interviewing wedding planners. I liked Ashley after our first phone conversation. She was very attentive and listened to all of my ideas. While we hired Ashley to work with us during the last few weeks before the wedding, she was willing to meet with me sooner to review things I had done for the wedding. She even jumped on board much earlier than planned and placed orders for the reception to make sure it was done properly when she saw I was getting stressed. Ashley was very detailed-oriented which I greatly appreciated. On the day of the wedding, I felt completely at ease because I knew Ashley had everything under control. The wedding was absolutely perfect. After the sendoff, I returned to the venue to find Ashley and her team packing everything away including all the gifts, cake, flowers, etc. Everything was done for us. Hiring Sweetwater Events was one of the best decisions we made. Ashley made us feel so special and I feel like we made a true friend. I highly recommend her services to any bride.

Sent on 12/16/2016

Ann Marie · Married on 10/07/2016

Ashley was wonderful and took care of absolutely everything on the day of our wedding! Our special day would not have been the same without her!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Jordan · Married on 10/02/2016

Ashley was my month of coordinator at The Cordelle. I was really needy and had a lot of questions because I wanted everything to be perfect. She was calm, cool, and collected the entire time! I basically handed her decorations and she turned it into a fairytale wedding! I didn’t have to speak to my vendors one time at my wedding. I spent the whole time doing exactly what I wanted to be doing! She is the best. If you want to be relaxed on your big day, Ashley is 100% the planner for you!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Heather · Married on 07/30/2016

Ashley was the epitome of what a wedding planner should provide during the sometimes stressful phases of wedding planning. I reached out to Ashley to help plan our destination wedding in Nashville as soon as I saw her previous work, read her wonderful reviews, and discovered she was very affordable. We decided to go with the partial wedding package and it was worth every penny; I truly believe Ashley went above and beyond what the contract enlisted as her responsibilities, because she is that dedicated to making your wedding day perfect. Her professionalism is top-notch. There was never at time I didn't feel like a priority to her, no matter how far out from the wedding day was, and however many alternative accommodations we had to make since I was in Louisville and Atlanta during most of the planning process. She is so poised, professional, and calming. She responds to emails and phone calls quickly and to be honest, she made me feel like I was her only client at times, even though I know she was extremely busy helping other brides with their perfect day. As for the day of our wedding, I could not imagine it going as smoothly without her help. I did not worry about a single vendor (or really any detail except showing up when and where I needed to be) the entire day because I knew she had it under control. There is no doubt that Ashley helped make our wedding day perfect. She was nothing short of a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 08/31/2016

Sarah · Married on 06/25/2016

I can't praise or thank Ashley enough for helping me on my Big Day and the entire month of our wedding. We hadn't planned on hiring a coordinator and I planned the wedding and then realized 3 weeks out that we really needed someone to be on site to coordinate the logistics, vendors, and schedule and ensure that everything runs smoothly so that my groom, family and I could enjoy our day. That is exactly what she did! She communicated with all my vendors, arranged meetings, emailed with me throughout the whole process, and then executed the day flawlessly. We are so grateful! I would absolutely use her again.

Sent on 06/30/2016

Maria · Married on 05/21/2016

Ashley was wonderful and really eased some of the stress that comes with planning a wedding. She was great at recommending and choosing vendors. On our wedding day, I ended up with the stomach virus. Ashley was amazing and kept our dinner and reception going so smoothly and I'm sure many people didn't even notice that I went missing for a little while. When I was finally feeling well enough to come down to the reception Ashley kept everything going in a timely manner and was very accomodating to make sure I was ok throughout the night. If anything went wrong I didn't know a thing about it. Would absolutely use her again.

Sent on 05/25/2016
  • W

Whitney · Married on 03/05/2016

Ashley was absolutely fantastic and without her our wedding day wouldn't have been what it was. We had over a year to plan my wedding and she was responsive and on top of it during the entire time. She has an great way of interpreting your vision and ideas and bringing them to life. I know nothing about flowers/linens and just showed her a few pinterest ideas and it turned out exactly how I wanted. She has a great relationship with vendors and is always on task to be cost effective. The month leading up to the wedding I kept thinking there was so much that needed to be done but she had it all taken care of. Anxious to get my photos back and marvel over the most wonderful night of our live that Ashley helped but together. So grateful for her!

Sent on 03/15/2016

Ashley was absolutely wonderful as our wedding planner. She made everything easy for me and took care of everything. As a bride, I didn't have any time nor much interest in planning to be honest. She took care of everything for me but the great thing is that you can be involved as much as you want to be!! From a budget perspective, she hit everything right on. The vision I had of what I wanted for my wedding came to life thanks to Ashley. She knew exactly which vendors would work for us. She really heard what I wanted and what was important and just truly made it a reality. There wasn't one hitch for the whole event. It was beautiful, romantic, flawless and just simply perfect. And the icing on the cake is how affordable she is... Excellent service for a great price. Can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 03/21/2016
  • W

Whitney · Married on 12/12/2015

We hired Ashley from Sweetwater Events as our month of planner when the stress of wedding planning was just becoming too much for me. I had hired all the vendors but was having a hard time wrapping my head around timelines and details. Ashley swooped in and got us back on track. She was such a breeze to work with and we honestly would have lost our heads without her. Our wedding day was stress free and so much fun because Ashley was taking care of everything for us behind the scenes.

Sent on 01/04/2016

Ron and Jeannette · Married on 10/24/2015

Ashley Reed from Sweetwater events was so much help, and absolutely amazing.
    She listened carefully, and asked the right questions to help us with exactly what we needed.
    Ashley was there at a moments notice, anytime we needed her.
    Ashley helped make our wedding the most wonderful and memorable one ever.

We highly recommend Ashley Reed @ Sweetwater Events for any party planning they might have.

Ashley, Thank you from the bottom of our hearts :-) Ron & Jeannette Demler XOXOXOOX

Sent on 11/19/2015

Matt · Married on 10/10/2015

We used Ashley and Sweetwater Events for our wedding and couldn't have asked for anything better. She was well informed on vendors and locations and helped us out with any questions we needed answered and, while I'm the dude and could have cared less about asking a ton of questions, my wife and her mother more than made up for my lack of them, and probably tested her patience, but she was always professional and nice to deal with.... The wedding day went off without a hitch and I expected that to be the case because everything else went off without an issue, thanks to her.... I'd definitely recommend her to others getting married in the Nashville area.... She wont try to force her views or thoughts on you, but wants you to tell her what you want and she makes that happen.... There are probably like a million other wedding planners in Nashville, and before using Ashley, I equated them all with gypsies, fortune tellers and magicians.... charlatans, only interested in stealing your money.... But, she changed my view and I don't think that would be the case with the other 999,999 wedding planners.... At least, I think that's the numerical representation of what 1 from a million looks like, but then again.... I'm a dude and math frightens me, unless im trying to figure out how many pieces of bacon i can add to a sammich... What shouldn't frighten you? Hiring Ashley as your wedding planner...Plus, she named her company after a tasty beer... So, you can tell she's good people... You can go read my blog as well, to see the stories about the time leading up to the wedding, that also features ashley at www.dudegettingmarried.wordpress.com

Sent on 12/01/2015