Sweet Memories Reviews

Sweet Memories 3
Sweet Memories 4

Kristy Opferman · Married on 03/08/2019

AMAZING quality and service

STOP what you are doing and listen up!!! Sweet memories is amazing! If you are looking for a fun and professional vendor this is the one for you. Erin is on top of every detail and very professional. I gave her a Pinterest pic of a back drop that I was looking for and she far exceeded my expectations. She also did all the communicating with the florist for me to have them incorporate flowers into the back drop. Erin also gave me multiple options for the photo strips. Sweet memories is your go to for photo booth for sure!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Sweet Memories's reply:

Thanks so much for the feedback Kristy! You’re Wedding was absolutely gorgeous and you were an amazing bride to work with. We are truly happy to be apart of your day and appreciate the kind words and the details for future brides to see! Thanks so much again! :)

Shannon Creighan · Married on 02/23/2019

Best photo booth ever

I loved having this photo booth. Great staff, tons of prop options . Guest book prints and slide shows . I want to have another wedding (or any party) just for the photo booth fun! The owner is usually the one onsite and she was so easy going and dealt with my crazy requests. Can’t say enough positive things about this vendor

Sent on 03/06/2019

Sweet Memories's reply:

Thank you So much for the review Shannon!! It means the world to our team and you are the sweetest ever! I am so glad that we got to meet and wish you nothing but happiness and joy for you and your family in the future!!! CHEERS!!! erin
  • Kristen

Kristen Ramsey · Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful people, wonderful company!

Sweet Memories was an incredible company to work with. Erin, the owner, was extremely responsive via e-mail, even when she was out of town, and the photo strip she ultimately created was beautiful! The props were great, and relevant to guests of all ages (I have seen some photo booths which, frankly, had really stupid props. That was not the case here!) Moreover, Sweet Memories was one of the most affordable options I found when researching. Erin's responsiveness, attention to detail, and overall kindness/personality made Sweet Memories an obvious choice. My husband and I are so pleased, and will recommend Sweet Memories to any of our friends who get married in the future!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Jennifer · Married on 09/01/2018

I booked them for my wedding and everything was perfect! Not only were the packages very affordable, but they can customize your photo strip, you can choose your back drop, and they bring along various props. Erin was very easy to work with when it came to planning and on the big day her employee was on time and made the day extra fun! I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photo booth, not only just for weddings, but for all events!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Rebecca · Married on 07/21/2018

I absolutely love Erin and her team! She was so fun and easy to work with, and she made everything so smooth! One thing besides the awesome service that drew me to PGH is that there props are cool, modern, and fun! They also do awesome customized strips, and they're selection of backgrounds are the best in the biz. I recommend Erin and PGH fully!!!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Lindsey · Married on 06/23/2018

We used them for our photobooth for our wedding reception. Erin was excellent at communicating and perfecting our day! We had so much fun. Our guests enjoyed every second of the photobooth and all the props. We would highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Sweet Memories's reply:

Thank you so much Lindsey!! We had such a good time and are so thankful to be apart of your special day. It means a lot to us that you took the time to review us! Speak to you soon ;) _Erin & The “Sweet Memories PGH” Team ❤️

Robin · Married on 04/28/2018

The entire process leading up to the wedding was so smooth. Erin was very responsive and a joy to work with and the booth was priced very reasonably!! At the reception, Erin and her team were awesome! So many props, copies of photos for everyone, and our guests had a blast! Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Sweet Memories's reply:

Thank you Robin for all of the amazing feedback and for all of the fun we had with you and your guests. This means a lot and you are the sweetest most deserving bride ever! Thanks again for choosing PGHBooth for your photobooth Entertainment.

Steph · Married on 04/20/2018

Best!!! Highly recommend !! So professorial and fun !!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Sweet Memories's reply:

Thank you so much for the positive vibes!!! I was so excited to use the new props at the wedding. Can’t wait for the grad party! Thanks again so much, Erin

Erica · Married on 09/09/2017

I just have to say, if it wasn’t for Erin and her assistant Kali, my wedding wouldn’t have been such a success (and not nearly as fun!) Their bubbly and sweet personalities, along with their professionalism, truly made the day a blast for all of my guests, young and old. I also loved having copies of all the photos taken that day as a keepsake to look back on, because the day went so quickly, I didn’t get to see all of them and was able to print more copies of them later from the website Erin provided. I can’t tell you much we all enjoyed the day and them being there. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great, affordable and very reliable company. Thank you so much again!

Sent on 02/26/2018
    Sweet Memories 5
    Sweet Memories 6
    Sweet Memories 7
    Sweet Memories 8

Tammy Sever · Married on 10/21/2016

Very Professional and Personable

I used Sweet Memories PGH for my wedding and It was a big hit with everyone! The booth and props were great and Erin was very professional and kind! I will definitely use Sweet Memories PGH at my next event!

Sent on 10/25/2018

stacie · Married on 07/23/2016

Friendly Staff and Modern Props

Fun Crew! We had a seamless workflow with Sweet Memories PGH 412 Events! They are super down to earth and have the most elegant setups and booth! We were thrilled with the extra signs for our scrapbook and hashtag! Thanks so much Erin and the Sweet Memories PGH Crew! Made our entertainment!

Sent on 12/18/2018