Summit Lodge Resort Reviews

Summit Lodge Resort 5
Summit Lodge Resort 6
Summit Lodge Resort 7

Melissa · Married on 09/07/2018

Our wedding was everything and more!

Everyone at Summit was wonderful, especially Emmet and Jessica! Our wedding was amazing and everything was just how we imagined! The accommodations for our guests were perfect, the food was amazing, and everything flowed smoothly the day of! All of my guests were raving about Summit and what a wonderful stay it was! Thank YOU!!!

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Summit Lodge Resort 17
    Summit Lodge Resort 18
    Summit Lodge Resort 19
    Summit Lodge Resort 20
    Summit Lodge Resort 21

Summit Lodge Resort's reply:

Melissa & Mike - Thank you for the wonderful review. We had such a great time with you, your family and friends! The decor was stunning and everything perfect. Hope to see you both again soon! ~Jessica

Sally · Married on 06/02/2018

I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to Emmett O'Dwyer, Jessica Fuster, and all of the staff at The Summit Lodge for all of their help in making our daughter's Wedding Day a perfect one! I can not say enough about all of the hard work you did to make the reception go on without flaw. You did an impeccable job. The Inn looked beautiful, and the grounds looked gorgeous. All of the gardens were meticulously maintained. The food was excellent, and the servers did an incredible job! As Mother of the Bride, I was able to relax and enjoy the wedding knowing everything was taken care of. You and your staff were extremely flexible with all of the guests and were able to accommodate all of our guests needs. Everyone was happy with their accommodations for their stay at the Lodge. We had a reception of 140 guests, so that was no easy task! It was an amazing day! In addition to all of this, I thought you and the staff would like to know that I am now receiving thank you notes from our guests saying what wonderful time they had! Thank you Summit Lodge!
    Yours, Truly,
    Sally Koch

Sent on 06/12/2018
    Summit Lodge Resort 22

Summit Lodge Resort's reply:

Sally, Thank you for this wonderful review!! It was an absolutely pleasure working with you and the family!!! The day could not have been more perfect. Seeing everyone having a great time was the icing on the cake!!! We look forward to working with you again the future. All the best, Jessica

Molly · Married on 06/02/2018

The Summit Lodge was by far the best choice we made for the venue for our very special day. Thank you to all the staff who helped make our wedding day so amazing, and SO MUCH FUN! The Summit clearly knows what they're doing! Emmett O'Dwyer is the Summit's new owner, and they just did a ton of renovations to the reception hall space, and it all came out absolutely gorgeous (it opened the dance floor right up!). Everything from setup, to coordination of all our vendors, to taking care of all our special details, to feeding everybody and taking care of our guests - it all went off without a hitch! They even found beautiful, rustic old wooden wheel that they mounted on the wall for us and made a beautiful flower display out of. All our guests raved to us about how much fun they had. Again, thank you so much for taking care of us for this amazing day. It was truly incredible all around and I honestly would not have changed a single thing!

Sent on 06/18/2018
    Summit Lodge Resort 23

Summit Lodge Resort's reply:

Thank you so much Molly!! It was an absolutely beautiful day and a pleasure working with you and the entire family!! Wishing you and Dustin the very best! - Jessica

Lisbeth · Married on 01/20/2018

Ever since I was a little girl I dreamed of a winter wedding. January 2018 my dream became a reality, thanks to The Summit Lodge. Emmett, Jessica, and the rest of the staff are fantastic! The food and atmosphere were amazing I still have friends and family telling me how much they enjoyed everything. Jessica and her staff were my lifesavers on the day of the wedding any that could have or did go wrong they handled quickly and professionally leaving me and my wedding party to just worry about getting ready and relax as much as we could. They were also very accommodating to any requests my husband and I had throughout the planning process. I would and have highly recommend The Summit Lodge as a perfect Vermont wedding venue!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Summit Lodge Resort's reply:

Lisbeth & Mike - It was an absolute pleasure working with you both. What a beautiful day you both had celebrating your love!!! It was truly magical! We all wish you both the very best!! - Jessica

Lindsey · Married on 10/14/2017

The Summit Lodge is perfectly rustic, yet comfortably refined. From the heated outdoor pool, to the huge Jacuzzi tub, array of lawn games, pool bar, fire pit and onsite restaurants this location has it all! Many of our guests never even left the hotel. The grounds are beautifully kept and very inviting and the whole place has a wonderfully intimate feel.
    With 150 guests, mostly from out of town it was very convenient to host everything in one location. The Summit Lodge has many suitable spaces for all aspects of your event. The Pub and living room with its huge flagstone fireplace was the perfect place to gather for our welcome reception on Friday night. The ceremony was held on the front lawn gazebo with stunning views of Killington Mountain as the backdrop. The poolside bar, terrace and gardens were lovely setting for the cocktail hour. The Green Mountain Room with its large windows, dance floor and wrap around porch boasted plenty of room for our reception dinner. On Sunday morning we even hosted a brunch on the terrace to thank our guests and send them on their way!
    Catering was done for all the events right on-site and the food was wonderful with many menus to fit all kinds of budgets. They provide the tables, chairs and linens too. We even rented their onsite photo booth for a very reasonable rate!
    I cannot say enough good things about Mr. O'Dwyer and the staff at the Summit Lodge! They took care of every detail and their in-house wedding planner Jessica made the whole process a breeze. If you are looking for a unique, charming and picturesque venue in the Green Mountains the Summit Lodge is the place for you. My husband and I look forward to returning and celebrating many future anniversaries there!

Sent on 06/13/2018
    Summit Lodge Resort 31
    Summit Lodge Resort 32
    Summit Lodge Resort 33

Summit Lodge Resort's reply:

Lindsey, Thank you so much for your kind words and review!! Your day was one to remember and we wish you both the very best and look forward to seeing you for years to come!! Thank you for the pictures as well. All the best, Jessica

Elizabeth · Married on 09/30/2017

The Summit Lodge was the perfect place for my wedding. The staff was amazing and worked with me the entire way. Even though it rained, they created the most beautiful setting in their living room for my special day.

Sent on 05/12/2018

Summit Lodge Resort's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth!! It was an absolutely beautiful wedding and pleasure working with you!

Laura · Married on 10/15/2016

The Summit Lodge made every part of planning our wedding so easy!! It was a perfect day & everything my husband & I wanted! Emmit & his staff went above and beyond to make our family & friends feel accommodated & welcome in a warm & friendly environment!

Sent on 06/24/2018
    Summit Lodge Resort 34
    Summit Lodge Resort 35
    Summit Lodge Resort 36
    Summit Lodge Resort 37

Summit Lodge Resort's reply:

Thank you Laura!!! Wishing you both the very best. Thank you for the pictures as well they are beauitful - Jessica
  • Blair

Blair · Married on 06/06/2009

Cindy Phillips and the rest of the Summit Lodge staff went out of their way to make my wedding an absolutely perfect day. They made every guest feel at home and made sure that every single little detail was chosen by my husband and I. The setting is beautiful and the ability to have both ceremony and reception there was very convenient for the guests and us! I could not have been more happy with everything they provided and cannot imagine that the same service would be provided anywhere else in the Killington area.

Emily · Married on 08/11/2016

3.5

We got married on a thursday and they cut the price in half which was great for us. Unfortunately the ownership switched hands in the middle of our planning but it didn't affect us at all. The new owner was very nice and accommodating. We did noot have to worry about a thing. I had zero stress and the staff there was a big part of that. We loved it.