Sugar Creations Reviews

25 | Uniontown, KS

25 Reviews for Sugar Creations

Jeffrey · Married on 12/21/2013

The service was exceptional and the cake exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 12/30/2013

Heather · Married on 03/30/2013

I absolutely loved working with Becky on this. The cake and cookies were AMAZING and tasted wonderful. I couldn't have ask for anything better. While at the party, I had someone ask me who did the cake & cookies because they are getting married next year and they wanted her to make their wedding cake for their special day. Thanks Becky!

Sara · Married on 03/09/2013

Sugar Creations cakes are always amazing and delicious. I have had more cakes than I can count from wedding to birthday to baby shower and they have always been unique pieces that I still get complements on to this day. The value of the cakes are incredible for the time, care and detail Becky puts into them. You can't do any better!!

katie · Married on 02/01/2013

Ordered my son's birthday cake and cookies from Sugar Creations. I wanted it to be really special for him and she made it happen! So much better than I expected! Both the cake and cookies turned out awesome. And Rebecca was so wonderful to work with! I would recommend her.

Megan · Married on 07/29/2012

Rebecca is AMAZING!! She came through for us even though she was extremely busy and it is obvious she did not sacrifice any time on making our cake!! I described to her what I wanted and she created it PERFECTLY!! Not only did the cake look amazing, but it was DELICIOUS too!! I don't plan to have another wedding, but I guarantee Rebecca will be my go-to gal in the future if I need another cake for a special occassion!! Top Notch service and quality!!
    Thank you Rebecca - you made my day extra special for sure!!

Sent on 08/01/2012

Teresa · Married on 07/28/2012

Beautiful work. Amazing job. Great to work with.

Sent on 08/01/2012

Richard · Married on 10/01/2011

We LOVED our cake! It looked AMAZING and tasted DELICIOUS!!!!!!

Sent on 12/04/2011

Suzanne · Married on 09/10/2011

My daughter's wedding cake was absolutely beautiful! It was exactly what she wanted and we couldn't have been more pleased with Rebecca's work. The grooms cake was very unique and I applaude the creativity this woman has. She is truly amazing!

Sent on 12/05/2011

Ashley · Married on 06/18/2011

She creates cakes that are above and beyond your expectations and imagination!

Angie · Married on 06/11/2011

Rebecca was amazing to work with. Our cake was beautiful and we received so many compliments. She is a true professional and incredibly talented. We plan on using her for all of our future cake needs.

Sent on 12/04/2011
  • W

Julia · Married on 06/04/2011

Not only did she make the cake, she also helped plan a outside wedding in less than 1 month.

Terri · Married on 05/28/2011

It was perfect!

It was stunningly beautiful and delicious.
    I would not have changed a thing.

Rebecca was wonderful to work with.

Sent on 12/05/2011

Mirande · Married on 04/16/2011

Exceeded anyhthing I could have ever imagined! I have told all my friends who are getting married about her!

Sent on 12/03/2011

Shelly · event on 03/26/2011

I called one week prior to my parent's "50th" Wedding Anniversary to Rebecca Sutterby to see if there was a possibility of a buttercream italian
    3 layer cake and without hesitance Rebecca replied " I can have the cake ready on 03/24th". My response was "perfect" as the surprise anniversary party was Friday, 03/25th. The cake was delicious. Very pretty. The cake looked just like the picture I had emailed her. The cake was absolutely delicious. All of the guests could not believe how beautiful the cake was.
    Rebecca was a blessing from above. A nurse I work with referred me to Rebecca. I was not aware of this talented lady that has touched so many hearts and truly touched my parent's special occasion. Thank you Rebecca for your time, talent and making my parent's "50th" a wonderful memory!

Sent on 12/20/2011
  • User2118175 · event on 03/20/2011

Sugar Creations went above and beyond for my grandmother's 90th birthday cake! It was absolutely beautiful and perfect! I recommend them to anyone for any event!

Sent on 12/15/2011

M. · Married on 10/10/2010

Her cake was stunning. It exceeded my extremely high expectations. She is an artist that can take your abstract idea and make it a reality. I have used her for birthday and special occasions as well. The cakes are always the centerpiece of the event. There's a reason she wins national cake competitions.

Gretchen · Married on 02/20/2010

LOVE LOVE LOVE Sugar Creations..cant say enough how wonderful Rebecca is and her cakes are breathtaking and beyond words!! You wont be disapointed!

Merilyn · Married on 01/02/2010

Rebecca's cake was absolutely beautiful to look at and it was one of the most delicious cakes that we have had.

Sent on 12/03/2011

Lindzey · Married on 09/26/2009

When we came across Rebecca at Sugar Creations I was floored at her website and the cakes she had done! The detail she put into each cake was amazing! The Wedding Cake was by far my favorite decoration at our reception! People were coming up taking pictures of it so that was what we wanted and got with Sugar Creations. Something that our guests would enjoy too. Not only did it look fantastic it was soo yummy! We also had her make us some of these cute Strawberry Tuxes that took the place of our Grooms cake. Each one she dipped in white and dark chocolate and they were such a hit our reception! There are now pictures of them on our family and friends facebook sites!! They really loved them. When planning a wedding you want what you pay for and someone who is easy to work with since you already have so much on your plate already. Rebecca at Sugar Creations was ideal to work with and made the day so much easier for us by setting up the cake table and doing such an amazing job on the most important day of our lives! Would highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/07/2010

Kity · Married on 09/26/2009

Our wedding cake was absolutely beautiful. Everyone commented on how impressed they were with the creativity, and the flavor. It was definitely worth the price.

Sent on 12/11/2011

Kelly · Married on 12/15/2008

Our cake was absolutly amazing!!!! The first thing our guest did when they walked in was stop and stare! Almost 3 years later and people are still talking about it!! I didn't have any idea on what I wanted but did tell her a theme and she came up this awesome Vegas themed cake that was unbelievable. She also made mallard duck for my husbands groom cake and it looked just like a real duck! We had chocolate, strawberry and white cake and it was delicious!!! Can't wait to have Sugar Creations make more cakes for us!!

Sent on 12/06/2011

Rebecca · Married on 12/08/2013

Worked well with us on the cake. Beautiful cake and tasted great.

Sent on 12/30/2013

Gary · Married on 12/19/2009

I'm a professional photographer. I've been photographing Sugar Creek Creations cakes at weddings and shows for years. Her cakes are incredibly detail oriented AND they TASTE GREAT! So much so, that when I got married I chose Suger Creek to make my Wedding cake. You won't be disappointed!!!

monique · Married on 03/06/2005

Our cake was exactly what I envisioned it to be and the colors were amazing.

3.0
      3.0

Rebecca made a birthday cake for my one year old and drove it down from kc to joplin mo. The cake was very pretty but for 200 dollars there were no 3 d look to it. It was cut out by cook cutters and overall the taste was not that great. My guests and I were pretty disappointed. There was a thick layer of cake and 1 thin thin layer of strawberry then thick cake again. Great professionalism though Rebecca delivered exactly on time as promised