About Sweet Designs Cakery

Confection at It's Finest

Sweet Designs was created by Cora Murray and Heather L. Horton in 2003. We are a mother daughter team. We have been working together building edible dreams since 2003. Cora has many years experience in baking and Heather has a bachelors degree in Fine Art with a background in Commercial Art & Illustration. This lethal combination aides this duo in creating the most classical and contemporary sweets and cakes out there on the market! See for yourself at www.SweetDesignsCakery.blogspot.com !

We are also on Facebook! Just search: Sweet Designs Cakery or give us a ring: 620-231-CAKE

Categories: Wedding Cake

Regions serviced: Springfield

70 Reviews for Sweet Designs Cakery

Groom's Cake (1)
Consultations (1)

Our cakes were more beautiful than I expected and Heather was so helpful in working with our limited budget, making sure that I got what I wanted within our price range!

Profile Picture Annetta, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Groom's Cake, Consultations

Yummy! Yummy! So good and great workers!

Profile Picture User6712005, Recently Married, 11 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our groom's cake was absolutely perfect! I brought in a photo of what we wanted and our cake looked even better than the picture - plus it was super yummy! They have so many flavor combo options and the design possibilities are endless. We will definitely be back for additional cakes in the future!

Profile Picture Jace & Jessica, 9/26/15, 2 Reviews

Health License
6 AWARDS

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1291220834110 illustrationofmewithcolorcopy

Anniversary Cake (to freeze, or not to freeze)

Redeem In-Store
All of our couples recieve either a 3 inch Cake ready to be placed in the freezer, OR a Free 1 Year Anniversary Cake gift certificate that they can redeem on their 1 Year Anniversary. A fresh cake to start of their many, many years together. It is your choice!
#WW3fd17a2584925765

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Beautiful works of edible art!

I have photographed at weddings where Sweet Designs has provided cakes and am always impressed by the designs and presentation. They offer creative options for any type of wedding or other occasion and I have yet to see a cake that has been designed by Sweet Designs that does not impress me. They provide a fantastic blend of artistry and professionalism.

Sweet Designs Cakery has sweetened up a few weddings I have shot. Not only is their work visually appealing and beautiful, but the cake tasted amazing! Would HIGHLY recommend! Very professional, and some of the best cake work I have seen and tasted!

The only time I have seen and tasted a Sweet Designs Cake is at Heather's own wedding, but it was so good! I can't wait to work with Sweet Designs Cakery in the future. It is rare to find a wedding cake that not only looks great, but tastes good too. Heather is creative and can work with you on making your ideas even better. I would definitely recommend Sweet Designs Cakery.

Nothing is impossible in the kitchen of Sweet Designs Cakery! You name it they can make it! Very pleased with the work done by Sweet Designs and HIGHLY recommend!

Events