About Celebrations by Lori

Cakes & More for All Occasions!

My name is Lori Horton and I started Celebrations by Lori in 2000 with a life-long dream and a 7 year background in the bakery business. My original location was on West 4th Street in Pittsburg and in 2005 I moved uptown to the corner of 6th and Broadway and on to our current 1015 N. Broadway location in late 2016. I specialize in a fresh, made from scratch product from wedding cakes, to birthday and shower cakes, cookies and candies for all occasions. I also carry a full line of cake decorating and candy making supplies, party supplies as well as lots of supplies and accessories for weddings. Cake toppers, invitations, and reception rentals are just a few of the items you'll find in stock daily in the store. Celebrations bakes every day with ready to go goodies such as my famous Honey Dough cookies (melt in your mouth!), brownies, rice crispy treats, fudge, cupcakes, and more! Stop in Monday through Saturday to browse, shop or visit!

Categories: Wedding Cake

Regions serviced: Springfield

Follow Celebrations by Lori on

10 Reviews for Celebrations by Lori

Delivery (1)

Delivery was perfect. Cake was delicious, beautiful, and exactly what I was hoping for. I had no idea what I wanted going into the cake decision, Pinterest was overwhelming, so I just drug my mom in with me and we made all the decisions. Guided by the staff at Lori's everything was easy.

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery

Lori was so easy to work with. She made the wedding cake, a sheet cake, and cookies that we gave as favors. All were beautiful and delicious! I can't wait to work with her in the future!

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/16/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Lori makes the best cakes and cupcakes around! Our wedding cake turned out more beautiful than I expected and tasted great. The cupcakes looked amazing with their rose design and tasted exceptional as well. The Denver Broncos themed groom's cake was also impressive. I will continue suggesting this business!

Profile Picture Angela, 6/18/11, 5 Reviews

Celebrations by Lori Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $2.00
Fondant Starting Price (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $3.00
Cake Prices Include:
Cake Stands
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $2.00

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1502330836 f97e3119c8862fe2 dscn0076

FREE SAMPLE CAKE!

Redeem In-Store
Mention that you saw this promotion on WeddingWire.com and recieve an additional FREE sample cake! *Must give at least 2 days notice to pick up sample cakes.
#WWeef32e7d5c9e842b

Events

602 N. Broadway, Pittsburg, KS 66762   See On Map
620-231-5700 (phone) 620-231-5701 (fax)
Monday-Wednesday 10am-5pm Thursday-Friday 10am-6pm Saturday 10am-2pm Sunday - Closed