Stems and Vines Floral Studio Reviews

Stems and Vines Floral Studio 1
Stems and Vines Floral Studio 2

Lauren Wondra · Married on 12/31/2018

HIGHLY recommend!

Stems & Vines did the flowers for our NYE 2019 wedding. Donna was amazing during the whole process, listening to what we wanted and giving excellent suggestions. The flowers were beautiful! She even made a brooch bouquet for me (bride) and it was prettier than I could have dreamed of. I HIGHLY recommend Stems and Vines! Excellent quality and great to work with.

Sent on 01/30/2019

Thea · Married on 08/24/2018

Donna was incredible to work with for our daughter’s wedding! Friendly, knowledgeable, always got back to us, helpful with creative ideas. They are the most beautiful wedding flowers I have ever seen!!! Our daughter gave Donna a picture of the bridal bouquet she wanted and to our amazement it was exactly like the picture!!! The flowers still look fresh three days after the wedding. I highly recommend Stems and Vines if you want gorgeous flowers and superb service at an extremely reasonable price!!! From a Very Happy Mother of the Bride

Sent on 08/26/2018

Stems and Vines Floral Studio's reply:

Thank you Thea! You were so much fun to work with and to organize the flowers for your daughter. So happy she loved them! They were sunny and bright, can't wait to see the bouquet against her bridesmaids dresses.
    Looking forward to working with you in the future.
    Donna

Delores · Married on 08/11/2018

My daughter’s wedding was in August. We were excited to see the bouquets that Donna made for her? The flowers were strong and fresh. Vibrant colors. Many of our guests asked who did our flowers! Thank you Donna!

Stems and Vines Floral Studio 3
    Stems and Vines Floral Studio 4
    Sent on 09/16/2018

Stems and Vines Floral Studio's reply:

Thanks Jenny you are an absolutely gorgeous bride! All the planning you did complemented the flowers very nicely and it was fun to see it all come together like you dreamed. Thanks for choosing Stems & Vines floral studio

Dawn · Married on 05/06/2018

Stems and Vines did our daughter's wedding and did a spectacular job! We were so thrilled at the beauty that she created in the bouquets and the cake! We found out that she also did my niece's wedding three months later and I was not surprised to see the beautiful reception room she created since she had done such beautiful work on ours. The quality work they do is so excellent! Her designs are top notch! Thanks Stems and Vines!!!! I highly recommend your work.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Your daughters wedding was spectacular in the Minneapolis Van Dusen
    Mansion! The flowers complimented all the details from her dress to the gardens. Thanks for including us in your plans.

The bouquets for my wedding looked amazing! I showed donna a picture of my dream bouquet and she recreated it perfectly within my budget!

Sent on 05/29/2016
  • W

wendy · Married on 02/14/2015

Donna was wonderful and made the bouquet just like I wanted and it was beautiful. And the boutonnieres were wonderful too.
    We got married on valentines day so that made it an extra busy time but it all was wonderful.

Sent on 02/22/2015

Laurie · Married on 09/12/2014

My flowers looked so BEAUTIFUL for my wedding. The florist totally captured my idea and turned it into reality. I got so many compliments on all the bouquets and boutonnieres. The flowers really added to the perfect day and made my pictures beautiful!

Sent on 11/03/2014
  • User4201876 · 2+ years ago

Donna and her staff are extremely professional, flexible, and easy to work with. I have used Donna before, and her skill with arrangements matches no one else I know! Her eye for textures, colors, design is amazing. We used Stems and Vines for our daughter's wedding in May, 2014. My daughter is opposite of a brideszilla, and simply didn't have any requirements for fer flowers. I worked with Donna on the wedding theme, other decorations, and accent colors we wanted for the flowers.... Then told her to surprise us! This may seem like a gutsy move, but we have that much faith in what they do at Stems and Vines-we've seen it many times before!

Donna did not only the typical bridal party flowers, but 23 table bouquets as well-full, beautiful bouquets that totally MADE the reception! And the price was so reasonable! Top all this with the fact that her shop is SEVERAL hours from where the wedding was (the flowers traveled beautifully, and were kept overnight..still FRESH as new the day of the wedding!) and I can't think of a scenario that Stems and Vines could not do well! They can be trusted, and I have, do, and will continue to recommend them!

Sent on 06/25/2014
  • User2024736 · 2+ years ago

Stems and Vines were wonderful!!! I made my own bouquet but needed flowers for boutonnieres and a memorial floral arrangement. I came in with my bouquet and they helped me pick flowers to match. I am not a flower guru and had no idea what she was referring to as far as types of flowers but she assured me they would be fine. She was wrong...they were more than fine! They were spectacular! I could not have left the task in better hands!! I will be buying all my flower needs from this local florist as she knows the beauty in flowers and strives for perfection in each and every task. Each boutonniere and corsage lasted all night and my memorial vase lasted well through the week following our wedding. The price does not compare to the immense quality of this floral studio! I got way more than what paid for ;) Absolutely beyond satisfied and would most definitely recommend them to anyone and everyone and not just for weddings but for their every occasion!

Sent on 09/18/2012

Stems and Vines Floral Studio's reply:

Thanks for letting us know how the wedding flowers worked out! It was an honor to help make your day all that you imagined! I appreciate the kind words! We do have a large variety of fresh flowers available everyday!
    Stop in and say "hello" sometime!

1.8
      1.0
      3.5
      0.0

Stems and vines is known as one of the best floral shops in St. Cloud. I decided to get my bouquet and boutineers made at the shop. After meeting with the owner and explaining my vision I was confident it would execute how I wanted. When I received my quote, I had to take out a few of the flower selections in my bouquet in order to meet my budget. I would communicate what I wanted and then upon receiving the next quote it wasn't what I communicated. I went back and forth several times until finally we were on the same page.

My wedding day came and the flowers in my bouquet were different from what I thought they would be. When we picked them up, they were my in water and my the time I got them home some of the accent flowers were brown and shriveled up. During the ceremony I slowly watched my husband's boutineer die. I ended up cutting one of his flowers off for pictures because it was so bad. Luckily I had an amazing photographer who was able to bring my flowers back to life in the pictures.

For the price, definitely not worth it. I did all of my ceremony, bridesmaids bouquets and reception flowers from sam's club and they were gorgeous and cost the same as my wilted bouquet and boutineers.

Sent on 09/08/2013

Stems and Vines Floral Studio's reply:

Jenny, I was very dismayed at this review of your wedding flowers. This is the first I have heard of any problems. Your bouquet had such beautiful flowers in it and the photos I took of it is stunning and fresh! It is featured on our facebook page. (The link to the photo is below.) On our wedding quotes, we listed every type of flower that would be in your bouquet and you approved it as acceptable, so I am sorry you were confused by that. I assume that the flowers that dried up must have been the Anemone, which is a very touchy flower and we discussed that at the first consultation but it was something you really wanted. They were fresh and gorgeous when they left the shop. I am sure with all the beautiful Garden roses, peonies etc in your bouquet, it should have still been gorgeous. I'm sorry you were disappointed, and we are not sure what happened between the delivery time and the actual photo session. Just remember the special moments that made your wedding day special and best wishes to you!

Melanie · Married on 09/16/2017

0.4
      0.5

I was consistently disappointed with the service at Stems and Vines. I hired Donna and paid a significant amount of money to take care of my floral needs for my wedding. I met with her at the shop for our first meeting and she seemed nice and I liked her aesthetic.
    Following our meeting I sent her over design ideas for my bridal bouquet as well as the boutonnieres corsages etc. After that it was crickets from her for about a month. I sent a reminder email and she finally responded stating that she'd forgotten about me... not a great sign but since I'm not from the area I wanted to give her some leeway.
    She provided a quote, which I agreed to and she sent me over the dates that I would need to adhere to along with Stems and Vines for the wedding. I agreed and paid my initial deposit. Then I didn't hear anything else for a few months.
    Donna consistently didn't meet the timeline she herself agreed upon, then when the wedding day got here SHE DIDN'T HAVE THE FLOWERS READY!!!
    Do yourself a favor and don't hire Stems and Vines to do your wedding flowers!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Stems and Vines Floral Studio's reply:

I’m so sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your experience. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail and beautiful bouquets.

We prepared a wedding quote for fresh flowers. A few weeks later a request was made to change from fresh flowers to a SILK wedding bouquet. We chose the best quality silks in the flowers and colors for your bouquet and I am glad you had a chance to come in to preview and approve the flowers chosen.

When you said you were coming on Saturday I mentioned that our Saturday hours are
    9:00-2:00 and as you did not show, we figured your plans had changed. I am so sorry we missed you.

The suggested burgundy calla lily flower was a great substitute for the grooms boutonniere but we loved the burgundy ranunculus chosen and it turned out beautifully as the photos show.

The agreed pick up time for the flowers was Friday at 3:30, so I was surprised to see you at 11:00 AM . We only had a few corsage and boutonnieres to complete and we had everything finished by 2:30 for your beautiful Saturday wedding.

My name is Donna. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact me at 320-251-0242.