Special Events by Michelle Reviews

Special Events by Michelle 3
Special Events by Michelle 4
  • Kacy

kacy brown · Married on 09/14/2019

The BEST coordinator in Charlotte + surrounding areas! HIRE HER.

Michelle is AMAZING! I was planning a wedding in Charlotte from St. Louis. The way she made herself available for me whenever I needed her! Her check ins were always helpful and so were her ideas when I didn't have a clue on what I was doing. Professionally she is organized and just a kind soul. Do not let this fool you though, she is definitely built for the craziness that surrounds a wedding (family stuff, crazy bridesmaids, typical bridal stress, etc.). Our rehearsal was run as smoothly as possible. She is prompt, and she knows what she is doing. She kindly makes suggestions when needed/ asked but ultimately respects the decisions you make as the bride. Now let's talk about her team, they are WONDERFUL. I didn't meet them until the day of and they ALL knew everything there was to know about the details of my wedding day. I didn't even need to see or speak to Michelle that much because they were just that knowledgeable. I had one of her teammates with me throughout my entire day and she was literally just so sweet and so funny. Michelle and her team literally want you to take the stress or worries you have and hand it over to them, and THEY CAN HANDLE IT! You'd be crazy not to hire her for your wedding. She is the peace you need around you and with you during a special day like your wedding! Like I said, HIRE HER. Your only regret will be passing by this review and not taking my advice.

Special Events by Michelle 5