Sooner Legends Inn & Suites Reviews

11 | Norman, OK

11 Reviews for Sooner Legends Inn & Suites

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2016

Sooner Legends is incredibly helpful and accommodating. We have blocked off rooms for our out of town guests and booked them as our caterer for the rehearsal dinner and the wedding. They have been great to work with.

Sent on 11/10/2015

We booked this hotel for the groomsmen and his family. The hotel is very nice. They also have a very nice restaurant with excellent reviews. We plan on holding our rehearsal dinner there where we can reserve a banquet hall and cater from them.. They also provide a free shuttle service to and from our venue.

Sent on 08/20/2015

Cynthia · Married on 12/13/2014

Lunch at hotel then Dinner at venue. Great food (except for the soup) and very responsive to last minute changes and additional services. The 2 soups provided for catered lunch for wedding party were so salty we couldn't eat either one. Everything else was delicious.

Sent on 01/10/2015

Roxie · Married on 08/15/2014

We planned our wedding from out of state and only met in person 2 times before the reception. The ladies at Sooner Legends made it so easy even when I was scatter brained! They were always willing to answer my questions and the communication was second to none. They returned emails and phone calls very quickly and never made me feel like a pest even when I know I was being one! Our out of town guest stayed in the Inn part and we heard no complaints! They catered our reception and the food was AWESOME and VERY reasonably priced! The Sooner room is where we hosted our reception and it was plenty of space, perfect mood lighting, and very clean! We will use them for all future family events!

Sent on 06/27/2014

Flexible menu to what you want, not just typical wedding food. Great day of service, I didn't even need a coordinator.

Sent on 06/17/2014
  • Averie

Averie · Married on 03/29/2014

We used Sooner legends to cater our March 2014 wedding. We booked considerably early because we got a very good deal at the bridal fair- Make sure you stop by and see their booth, the discounts are worth it. We worked with Jamie throughout the entire planning process. She helped up pick out the food and how much we needed to feed our guests, all while staying well within our budget. The day of they showed up on time and got right to work without having to ask us any questions. The food and setup was amazing! We got so many compliments on the food alone.
    I was thrilled with the service we received from Sooner Legends, but even more thrilled with the amazing customer service from all of the staff.
    Check them out, you will not regret it!

Sent on 05/05/2014

Amazing to work with. It was very easy to reserve a set of rooms for my out of town guests. So far every one of my relatives that have contacted them to reserve a room has said the staff was so professional and very sweet on the phone. The free homemade breakfast is a bonus. Will be recommending them in the future.

Sent on 05/02/2014

jamie was great! she was more than a caterer to us and the food was a hit!! thanks sooner legends! i would also recommend out of town guests stay at their hotel. its a great attraction!

Sent on 04/06/2013
  • Mandy

Amanda · Married on 08/07/2010

Sooner Legends was a beautiful venue for our wedding reception! It is difficult to find locations in Norman, OK that will hold 200 seated guests. Sooner Legends was one of them. We loved the price, and we immediately love the customer service we recieved after our initial meeting as well.

Judy was always incredibly helpful, and flexibile even when we changed our minds multiple times. The food was delicious and there were so many selections and options at many different price breaks. Even we asked for a rather difficult request to be fulfilled, they didn't hesitate to help us with it! There was one drink we wanted that wasn't on the menue (sparkling grape juice) and they just ordered it in for us!

I am a bride that is prone to alot of stress, especially when I am not doing it myself and able to make sure that is done the way I envisioned it! I had alot of anxiety about how the reception venue was to be setup and whether or not Sooner Legends would get it right - but it was so perfect! They did a fantastic job, I didn't need to worry for a minute!

If you are getting married in Norman and need a reasonably priced venue for your reception or dress rehearsal dinner - Sooner Legends is definately the place to go!

Sent on 08/31/2010

Mandy · Married on 11/07/2009

Absolutely the best caterers in Oklahoma. I was able to taste the food before making my selection, which created a great deal of relief for me. I knew the food was going to be good. And it was. The servers were very professional and took care of everything. Their food is the best! You will not be disappointed. Prices are very competitive and the portions are large.

Sent on 11/24/2009

Casey · Married on 06/18/2016

4.2
      2.5

Jamie at Sooner Legends has been amazing. My MOH is allergic to gluten, soy, peanuts and tree nuts and she is willing to make her a special plate so MOH doesn't have to bring a lunch box (which she has had to do at other weddings). Sooner Legends has an exclusive contract with my wedding venue, but I have a feeling I would have chosen them anyway. Jamie is willing to make just about anything that would make our day special.

Sent on 08/03/2015