1-400

Regions serviced: Oklahoma City

3 Reviews for Embassy Suites Hotel Oklahoma City

3.9

1.9

These guys charged my account days after I was to be charged causing a nightmare in my checking account, my shower was broken so after the wedding we were unable to bath properly and did not find that out until the next morning. very unsatisfied

Profile Picture User5545451, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Embassy suites staff were extremely professional and well prepared for my wedding reception. Sarah was easy to work with and willing to do whatever necessary to make our occasion one to remember. She went above & beyond our expectations and was very accommodating to make certain everthing went exactly as planned.

The food was fabulous! The table linens, chairs, and centerpieces that were provided really made the reception warm, classy and comfortable. The hot meals were served promptly and everything was so delicious! Our guests had a wonderful time celebrating our special occasion. I would highly recommend this venue for any special occasion, mostly due to the professionalism of the staff and the care they had for our wedding day. We will cherish these memories forever!

Profile Picture Allison, 4/4/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Embassy Suites was a lovely venue for our reception, and the food and drinks were great!! Sarah Hannah, the coordinator, was AMAZING to work with! She was so helpful and easy to get ahold of!! And since we spent the minimum on food and drink, we got the banquet room for free!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/5/08, 5 Reviews