Something Old Something Older Reviews

9 | Queen Creek, AZ

9 Reviews for Something Old Something Older

Kathy from Something Old Something Older is a vendor I would highly recommend! I have used her for my engagement party and when meeting with her she makes your vision a reality! She goes above and beyond what I was hoping for! Am so excited to use her for my wedding!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Corey · Married on 10/24/2015

Kathy is not only an extremely sweet person but she's incredibly creative and talented as well. We had looked at a couple florists and just hadn't meshed or seen what we'd like. Kathy was responsive and all we had to do was show her pictures of what arrangements or details we might want and she hit it out of the ballpark.

We had stained an old wooden cross and used it as an altar for our wedding. She made a beautiful arrangement that was perfect for it and everyone seemed to agree because several people asked us where we got it after the ceremony. We had our ceremony out in Florence, AZ and she made the trek out there to setup and we didn't hear a peep. During your wedding day the last thing you want is to be bothered with the minutia of last minute details. Kathy knew exactly what we wanted and where to set it up and was a complete professional.

Had our budget been larger, I would have taken advantage of the other services she offers. She has a large and beautiful collection of sweetheart tables, and other furniture you can rent and stage at the ceremony/reception. To top it off, she's extremely passionate about what she does and has great taste. You can't beat that combo.

Sent on 11/04/2015

Britany · Married on 02/28/2015

Kathy was amazing. Her and her staff made my dream wedding come true. With all the flowers and furniture brought in it made it feel s special . Everyone loved the décor . Thank you for making my most important day in my life beautiful.

Sent on 03/18/2015

Kathy from Something Old Something Older did a wonderful job at creating the look I wanted for my wedding. She listened to what I wanted the decor to be like and did exactly that. I would highly recommend her for your decor needs!

Sent on 03/03/2015

Krystie · Married on 02/14/2015

Kathy is one of the most incredible women I have every met! Our wedding looked absolutely beautiful and it was all thanks to KATHY and her amazing team! I am the type of person that hates planning but at the same time also wants complete control over things... I am kind of a walking contradiction. So my entire life I have always said when i get married all I want to do is show someone pictures of what I like and then just show up that day and be surprised. So that is exactly what I did! I met with Kathy 3 times during my 10 month engagement 1 time to meet her, 1 time to check in and final meetings to give her some things to take. Not only is Kathy incredibly talented but I think the bigger thing to emphasis is just want a wonderful person she is both inside and out! She is kind, compassionate and caring those qualities instilled a lot of comfort in me that she was going to do her best to make our wedding exactly what I pictured... and she did! It was such a beautiful day it really would not have been possible without her. I am so grateful to her for taking the time and care to make all of my wedding dreams come true! Any bride is lucky to have her!

Sent on 03/03/2015

Something old, something older was the perfect match for our needs, and the details she put together were amazing for our vintage look wedding.

I can’t come up with the words to explain how incredible our flowers and decoration were. I had a pretty specific vision for the types of flowers and colors that I wanted and they end up being better than I could have ever imagined! Thanks to Kathy for making this all possible.

Sent on 12/14/2014

Michael · Married on 06/21/2014

Kathy is so creative it's unbelievable. She created an amazing alter from shutter doors and window doors, it looked amazing. Lizzy went out for a peak before the ceremony and began to cry.... Her stockpile of goods, desks, chalkboards, you name it, she's got it! Kathy did a great job! Thanks for bring the backbone theme for our " boho classy" wedding
    -Lizzy and Mike

Sent on 07/05/2014

Nicole · Married on 03/22/2014

Kathy created a stunning romantic vintage ambiance for my morning brunch wedding. She listened to my ideas and then expertly executed every detail. We received so many compliments about our beautiful ceremony and reception decor and it looked even better than I had envisioned. From the flowers to the lawn games, Kathy made our wedding day absolutely gorgeous!

Sent on 03/24/2014

Robin · Married on 05/09/2014

Kathy has a stockpile of amazing trinkets and vintage furniture that she's able to pull together and create beauty. I wanted a 50's themed wedding that was elegant, colorful, whimsical and fun. I was on a tight budget and at our initial meeting, I had all these ideas from pintrest that I wanted to incorporate. By the end though I was able to weed it down to small vignettes and she even threw in lawn games for me when my DH wasn't able to make them as we planned. She made all my décor look great and even though we had a mix up in planning photo frames ( she had round frames, I had square pics) she improvised and made it look great!! she decorated my arch and added extra flowers for me. it looked fantastic! The only downside is she doesn't have a catalogue of items to choose from. you can look at her Fb page or she'll show you pics on her phone of things she's done and you get a basic idea, I am just such a visual person that I wanted to pick and choose myself. ...

Sent on 05/26/2014