Surprise, AZ 85379 Map · Phone number

About Butterfly Events

Our creativity and desire to succeed have been helpful in reaching recognition from our clients and our associates as one of the best and most distinguished event decorating companies in the valley. In a effort to upkeep such honor, we strive every day to be better and to reinforce our commitment with each and every one of our clients to help their dreams become a reality.

We firmly believe your event is unique and as more than a client, but a member of our Butterfly Events’ family, we understand everything must be perfect and to your liking. Our goal is to give your event that magical touch no matter how many hours we have to invest or how much thought has to go into your special day. From our first appointment you will realize we are the company to decorate YOUR event.

vsl

Butterfly Events 2
Butterfly Events 3
Butterfly Events 4

Meaghan · Married on 04/01/2018

Meagan did such an amazing job! I told her exactly what I wanted and she immediately understood what I was going for and went above and beyond for us! Instead of having the arch at the end of the aisle where we were having our ceremony I wanted it at the beginning of the aisle because I'm extra and I wanted a bigger entrance. Between the music, Meagan's gorgeous arch and the love that was there that day it was absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for helping to make our day perfect!

Sent on 05/02/2018
    Butterfly Events 5
    Butterfly Events 6
    Butterfly Events 7
    Butterfly Events 8

Butterfly Events FAQ

• What event items are available? Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Trinkets, Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens