Something Blue Salon Reviews

6 | Lawrence, KS

6 Reviews for Something Blue Salon

Meg · Married on 12/05/2015

My hair and makeup were done by Marissa. She drove out to my venue, in the middle of nowhere, and did all 3 of my bridesmaids' hair plus my hair and makeup. Marissa was very nice, very professional, and did an amazing job! We had a blast working with her and she was very patient with us. I would absolutely recommend Something Blue Salon to any bride looking for professional hair and makeup services at a great price! I will be going back for more salon services!

Sent on 12/14/2015

Abbey · Married on 09/26/2015

I absolutely loved working with the ladies of the Something Blue Salon! Their team did my nails and hair for me (the bride), five bridesmaids and my mom. They were super responsive through the planning process, helped me sort out the timeline, totally flexible with the day-of location and the trial-run timing, and even pretty much made up my hairstyle when I had no ideas -- only a headband I knew I wanted to use! I was very happy to stumble on their profile here on Wedding Wire after getting an outrageously high estimate from another group -- everything turned out wonderful, and I was so happy with Something Blue!

Sent on 01/25/2016

Sara · Married on 05/02/2015

I worked with Leslie at Something Blue and I could not sing her praises more! She did everything from a cut and color to trials to makeup and hair day of. Her work is perfection and very affordable, I received compliments on my hair and makeup all day – which lasted all day (10am – Midnight)! The only touch up I needed was lips! I felt beautiful and comfortable the whole time.
    Leslie also went above and beyond the call and helped me when my flowers didn’t show up in time. I was panicky while she was doing my hair, and she got me in contact with a great florist in town who was able to put together quick bouquets for my bridesmaids! It helped us out so much, and we are incredibly thankful for her quick thinking and local contacts!

Sent on 06/21/2015

Jennifer · Married on 09/27/2014

Leslie was amazing, even though a few things popped up prior to the wedding day, she was always very responsive to emails and always willing to reschedule the practice trials when I needed to. She has amazing vision and was able to replicate a hair style that I really wanted, she was prepared for anything the day of as we had a few add ons for her services, but she was still able to get everyone done in a very timely manner. I would definitely recommend her services, especially if you want to have her come to the location as I feel she had to best value for this and it takes a lot of stress out of the day not having to travel to different locations prior to the ceremony.

Sent on 10/08/2014

Leslie and her assistant did a fantastic job. Very professional and very friendly. Listened to hair/make up desires and performed them perfectly. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/10/2014

Katherine · Married on 09/19/2015

Leslie and her team did a wonderful job and were a joy to be around. I have make-up allergies and Leslie went above and beyond to accommodate me! The prices were very reasonable and everyone was very flexible and responsive. I would highly recommend Something Blue!

Sent on 05/25/2016