Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

22 Reviews for Photo Booth Plus, by Snapfuze

Clean Up (1)
Delivery (1)
Setup (1)
Photobooth (1)

Chris Lagona at Photobooth Plus, was great to work with! He helped us come up with a fun design for our New Year's Eve Wedding photos. During the meeting before our wedding, we went over all the details of things that I wanted to happen the night of the wedding and everything came off great! He even took some wonderful pictures of our venue before the reception started! You could tell that our guests had a lot of fun by the number of people that posted their pictures during the night and my husband and I loved going through our scrapbook the next day to see all the wonderful messages that people had written to us and see the crazy pictures they took.

We loved one of the pictures, that we took in the photobooth, so much that we used it as one of the pictures, highlighting our wedding, on our New Year's card that we just sent out to all of our friends and family! I'm currently using that same picture as my Facebook profile picture until the pictures from our photographer are ready. I highly recommend Chris and Photobooth Plus!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/31/15, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Setup, Clean Up, Delivery, Photobooth

If you want a fabulous photo booth that all of your guests get excited about, this is the company for you! Chris was so helpful in designing the exact photo options I was looking for. I didn't matter how many times I changed my mind, he willingly made the adjustments until the pictures were perfect. Thanks for adding to our special weekend!

Profile Picture Malika, 9/26/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I cannot say enough good things about Photo Booth Plus! They were very easy to book with and helped me figure out what package and type of photobooth worked best for us. Chris designed an amazing logo to use on the photos. He emailed back and forth with us for about a week until we were 100% satisfied. At their suggestion, we used the open air photobooth and I am so glad we did! It kept the party atmosphere going. The quality of the pictures are way better than any other photobooth pictures I've seen. My guests loved the photobooth so much! They are still raving about it. Anna, our attendant, was friendly and got everyone excited. She kept people moving through the line without anyone feeling rushed. It was an amazing value for the quality we got--I couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Lori, 6/20/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Photo Booth Plus was awesome! They were so professional and the quality of the pictures was great. Our guests loved the idea of the photo booth. And it was so great that all of the pictures were put in an album for us with notes written from our guests. It's such a nice keepsake. And, it was great how all of the photos were also emailed to us after the wedding. I could download all of them directly onto my computer. Martin was so great to work with. I was planning from California and he would communicate with me over email. He created a customized logo exactly the way I wanted it. The attendants at the wedding were so professional too. I was so happy that there were 2 of them! They were so enthusiastic and interacted with our guests very well. I would highly recommended Photo Booth plus for any wedding or event!!

Profile Picture User3327786, 2+ years ago, 14 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

It was great having the photo booth at our wedding celebration --- our guests loved the prop box!! We actually used the photo booth strips as our wedding favors, and it was really special to get the book at the end of the night with all the photos (in addition to the digital versions, too!!). For those who had never done the photo booth before, it would have been great to have the photo booth attendant give direction when people were taking photos (though, those turned out to be some of the funniest pictures!). Working with Martin up to our wedding day was seamless (he also DJ'ed our reception). We had a great time and it was a great addition to our wedding reception!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 4/12/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had Snapfuze (Andy Yim aka DJ C4 and his assistant) take care of our wedding sound and music, reception DJing, and open-air photo booth. We could not have asked for more.

Planning phase: Andy was organized, responsive, and enthusiastic. We used his helpful spreadsheet (event timing, must-play songs, do-not-play songs, wedding party and family names, etc) and music suggestions. He was able to find the songs we wanted and spent time getting to know us and the styles of music we preferred.

Setup: He and his assistant arrived on time with everything ready to go. Andy was proactive and flexible about getting the sound and photo booth equipment set up. We had some temporary slideshow computer issues(our fault) and he was quick to offer an extra laptop to make sure the slideshow would still happen.

Event: Throughout the day, he was upbeat, friendly, and professional; he provided a lot of positive energy and enthusiasm when interacting with us and our guests and during announcements. Andy is a real DJ and it shows. He played music for the entire night and blended tracks together so it never stopped. He read the crowd and played music to keep everyone moving, both young and old. We're also very happy with their photo booth service. We got great pics of our guests and Andy's assistant was friendly and patient.

Afterwards: Snapfuze was quick to get high quality photo booth pics on their website for our guests to download and enjoy. Nearly everyone we've run into in the months after our wedding has raved about the music and the photo booth. We're so happy to have chosen Andy; he provided our guests with a great and memorable time. One of our guests even tried to book Andy at our wedding.

Snapfuze (and Andy Yim aka DJ C4) was amazing!

Profile Picture User2665468, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Snapfuze Team provided DJ serivces and a photobooth for our wedding in Detroit on 9/21, and they were ABSOLUTELY AWESOME. Everyone had a great time, danced ALL night (and we mean until the VERY end) because the music was so fantastic. The photobooth was fantastic as well -it was an "open-air" kind (so no one had to be squished into a tiny cramped space) and the props were hilarious. Our guests went back multiple times to take photos, and are STILL raving about it!

We would do our wedding ALL OVER again just so that we could use Snapfuze...they are definitely the BEST.

Profile Picture Sheree, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Snapfuze ROCKS!!! I highly recommend them. Drew and Andy are the best! The photobooth was incredible fun! Came with lots of props and made sure people had fun taking the pictures and writing in the photobook presented to the Bride & Groom. My daughter's ceremony and reception were held outside and I was very concerned about the microphones during the ceremony. I've been to many outdoor weddings where the mikes cut out during special moments... but that was not the case with Snapfuze! The sound was flawless! Not one hiccup during the ceremony. And Drew was an amazing DJ!! From the moment the music started we had a full dance floor (even in cool temperatures, we could not get people to leave!) It was a fantastic night and I am so grateful to Snapfuze for an amazing job!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/14/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Snapfuze was a great company to work with. We made the decision to work with one of their DJs, Andy Yim, or DJ C4, less than a month before the wedding. Andy was awesome. He got in touch with us to find out exactly what we needed and how we wanted the night to go. The night of the rehearsal Andy met with us to figure out exactly what equipment would be needed for the venue and stayed to help us plan the events of the night. The day of the wedding the Snapfuze people showed up nice and early and set up the dance floor and photo booth we had rented from them.

Andy did a great job the entire night. He was professional and polite, very friendly with all of our guests, and helped keep us on our timeline for the evening. The reception was amazing, mainly thanks to Andy. The dance floor was PACKED all night. Everybody loved the music. We got compliments from grandparents, teenagers, and everyone in between. When he played the last song and nobody left the dance floor he played for about another 20 minutes, happily keeping the party going. On top of all that he was a super nice guy and we got along with him really well.

The photo booth was also awesome. Snapfuze provided a prop box and people took all kinds of pictures, mostly hilarious. Everyone got a copy for themselves and a copy for our guest book. People loved it. The photo booth operator, Ben, was also a really nice guy. He was helpful and polite and got along well with our guests.

I would recommend this company to everyone.

Profile Picture erin, 8/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Andy was absolutely amazing! Total professional and very easy to work with through the entire process. He was extremely organized which relieved a lot of our stress. Andy managed to keep our guests on the dance floor for the entire night. He did an amazing job maintaining the energy of the evening. Andy also did our uplighting which really helped to cozy up the atmosphere in such a large room. I'd highly recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Rajesh, 7/20/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

If your struggling with looking for a DJ or photo booth, look no further, SNAPFUZE is it! I loved the fact that it was a 2 in 1 deal which was the best. I could not tell you how many family members and friends could not stop complimenting me about Martin and the wonderful music selection especially the dancing part of the evening! Chad and I were both very happy with how the photo booth turned out and we got some great pictures!! Everyone loved the idea of the photos being emailed to them as well. :) You did an excellent job with master of ceremonies and keeping the flow for the evening!
They say that when it rains on your wedding day it is a sign of good luck, we tried not to make it be a damper on our day, the good Lord had it rain on that day for a reason. Martin, some of the most memorable moments wouldn't have happened without your help. I was very touched by my sisters speech, that couldn't have happened without your help, that was so special for Chad and I. Also, Chad and I enjoyed just having us and my sister/brother there in the end, it was pretty cool even if people left early we were still dancing! Thank you for playing, I believe all or almost all of the songs that I requested for ceremony, "mock tail", dinner, and reception. You were exactly what I was looking for in a DJ and more, very professional, easy to work with, prompt, and most importantly your love for entertaining shines through. Thank you for making our special day that much more beautiful. May God shine on you and all you do. I will definitely be promoting Snapfuze!! I know you will be successful with all that you do because you have the motivation, and passion! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!

Profile Picture User3700854, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Andy lead an awesome dance party at my wedding which is exactly what I had requested. All night long people approached me telling me how great they thought he was! He was wonderful about responding promptly to my emails leading up to the big day. My husband and I ended up doing an slow waltz for our first dance and Andy was able to suggest appropriate songs for us and slow it down enough so it was manageable. I would highly recommend Snapfuze to anyone getting married in the Ann Arbor area.

Profile Picture Julie, 6/15/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Andrew was the DJ for our wedding. We met with him a couple months before the wedding so he could get an idea of what kind of music we were looking for. Andrew was great, he sent us a google drive file which we could update at anytime with specific requests. It was very organized and really helped us figure out what specific songs we wanted to pick (mother/groom, father/bride, songs during the ceremony, bridal party entrance songs, music for cocktail hour, dinner, and reception, etc). I talked with Andrew a couple days before the wedding just to finalize the ceremony and some thoughts. I could tell that Andrew had done this before and his suggestions were very helpful. The day of the wedding he was there early and had all his equipment set up well before the wedding. During the wedding reception Andrew felt the crowd out and what music was working. My wife and I could not have been happier with the music. Andrew was a big part of our wedding and we are very glad we choose Snapfuze.

Profile Picture Christian, 5/11/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Snapfuze has an excellent photobooth with great value. I was trying to find a photobooth that wasn't $1000 (like some other ones in the area!) and I stumbled upon Snapfuze at The Wedding Party (the best bridal show ever, it's really casual and not pushy like other bridal shows) in Ann Arbor. What's special about the snapfuze photobooth is that your guests can actually e-mail themselves a copy of their photo strip as well as take a paper one to keep. The strips also include a custom logo which is great if you want your photo booth to act as a favor. Finally, I was in contact with Martin, a co-owner of SnapFuze the entire time and he was really friendly and professional.

Profile Picture Patty, 10/20/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Thanks for coming. You really did an amazing job. We had comments the entire night on what a great DJ we had. The dinner music was great, people were raving about it, and we were truly grateful for everything. I had one friend who is married, and his quote summed up our evening:

"We f***** up not getting this guy for our wedding".

You were able to get us songs that were important to us, but unique and not typical wedding songs. The best part, the dance floor was packed. Whether it was Persian music, my favorite Italian song, or "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Gangsta", you were able to keep people dancing all night long, even when challenged with an off the wall request by us.

Thanks so much for being a part of our night, there is not enough we could say about the impact you had on making our night so special.

John & Nasseem

Profile Picture John, 10/6/12, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

What a great service. Snapfuze is your one stop shop for entertainment needs during a wedding reception. I would highly recommend them anyone.

Profile Picture Tony, 10/6/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We can't thank you guys enough! Our guests had so much fun with the photo booth and my husband and I can't stop looking at the photo album. I highly recommened Snap Fuze for your next event!

Profile Picture User2690578, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Andy & Snapfuze did an amazing job! Our friends couldn't stop raving about them and how the music flowed so well. They did a great job of music old with new and even doing KPop along with newer hip hop and taking requests from the crowd.

On top of which, the photobooth was great and the pictures turned out really nice. They put together a memory book for us with really high quality decorations.

Overall, we could not have asked for a better DJ/photobooth combination at a great price. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture G, 8/25/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

SnapFuze was amazing! They were extremely considerate and all the guests had a blast at the reception. The music flowed well well and the DJ did a great job keeping everyone entertained and on the dance floor.

Profile Picture Jenny, 8/25/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Snapfuze photobooth added so much fun to our wedding. The guests loved it, and the staff was incredibly friendly, professional and helpful. Best of all, we now have the most fun guestbook ever with photos of all our friends and family having a great time. Thanks so much for helping us create amazing memories of our big night!

Profile Picture Natalie, 8/10/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

What a perfect night my wedding was! One of the best decisions that we made was hiring Andy from Snapfuze to DJ the night!!! He was spectacular!!! The music fit the crowd the entire night and the few requests that we made were snuck in there as well! The dance floor was never empty and everyone had an amazing time! I would recommend anyone to book Snapfuze for any event knowing that all you request and every detail up to the day of the event and then the day of the event will be perfect!

Thank you guys for everything!!!!

~Amanda and Chad

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/28/12, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We are so grateful Snapfuze was a part of our wedding! Martin was incredible and everyone had such a great time. We were pretty overwhelmed by all the positive reviews of the day and we know that a very large chunk of the success was due to the music setting the vibe for the wedding and keeping the party going. Also, I cannot believe how obsessed people are with photo booths. It is amazing.

I would recommend Snapfuze 1000 times over!

Profile Picture Christina, 6/29/12, 4 Reviews